Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

16.8 K Posts
2221 Users
40276 Likes
1.4 M Views
Tinnitus from Covid Vaccine
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

I have to admit I am truly saddened by the severe drop-off of activity on this forum.  It was once a treasure trove of information, insights, and experiences from so many people suffering numerous adverse side effects from the Covid vaccines.  My symptoms seemed to have subsided after 3-4 months, but have spiked again and it's been another 4 months and I don't see any level of improvement.  While my biggest symptom/issue is tinnitus, I also have a constant mild (but still aggravating) headache, tight and sore shoulder and neck muscles, a slight dizziness feeling, and a brain fog/racing brain that is unnerving. 

I don't know if I'm just suffering from severe anxiety and depression coming out of the pandemic into a world that des not mirror what it was before Covid, or if it's truly related to the vaccine.  If it is anxiety/depression, I'm totally uncomfortable taking any kind of medicine (SSRI's can cause/worsen tinnitus, which I do not need).  I wish that folks who have had success / recovery would come back on here to tell their stories to give us hope.  I truly don't want to live the rest of my life feeling like this.  I feel like a different person than I was just over a year ago.  

ReplyQuote
Asanders
(@asanders)

Posted by: @ksharky13

I have to admit I am truly saddened by the severe drop-off of activity on this forum.  It was once a treasure trove of information, insights, and experiences from so many people suffering numerous adverse side effects from the Covid vaccines.  My symptoms seemed to have subsided after 3-4 months, but have spiked again and it's been another 4 months and I don't see any level of improvement.  While my biggest symptom/issue is tinnitus, I also have a constant mild (but still aggravating) headache, tight and sore shoulder and neck muscles, a slight dizziness feeling, and a brain fog/racing brain that is unnerving. 

I don't know if I'm just suffering from severe anxiety and depression coming out of the pandemic into a world that des not mirror what it was before Covid, or if it's truly related to the vaccine.  If it is anxiety/depression, I'm totally uncomfortable taking any kind of medicine (SSRI's can cause/worsen tinnitus, which I do not need).  I wish that folks who have had success / recovery would come back on here to tell their stories to give us hope.  I truly don't want to live the rest of my life feeling like this.  I feel like a different person than I was just over a year ago.  

you are right but that is one the reasons that the activity is less now. I guess everyone here tried all recommended drugs,supplements, treatments and there is nothing left to try, there is nothing left to write. 

after 15 months, I guess I am getting used to living with this thing. I still use 24 or 32 mg prednisolone everyday (16 mg morning 8 or 16 mg night)and If I try to decrease the dosage I immediately get worse.

I also started to use tramadol(ultram) and it changed my life. It is an opioid and it is the only pain killer that worked for my bone pain and pins/needles and heat attacks. I no longer feel constant pain but some brief attacks  thanks to tramadol. but it is a pain to get prescription because for some reason the doctors are so reluctant to prescribe(they think I might get addicted to it).   as long as it stops the pain who cares if I get addicted to it!! apparently my doctors do!!. theyt dont care about my pain, they dont care about how I struggle everyday but they do care if I get addicted to a painkiller....I dont know what to say. So if you have  bone pain and pin/needle type neuropaty you should try tramadol. I tried gabapentin , cymbalta, and several other painkillers before tramadol but they had like 0 effect. and the good thing is it has no side effects for me. cymbalta had so many side effects but no real effect at all. 

I also tried 10 day continous prolonged water fasting. I was planning to go at least 15 days but unfortunatly I had to stop becauase I  lost 8 kilos in 10 days (55 kilos) . I was already underweight to begin with  so I had to stop. I realized that I can go easily for 20 days or more. So now I am trying to gain weight and then I will try for a longer period.  I felt a lot better after fasting but it was not a cure. many sources about prolonged fasting state that for serious diseases like cancer, autoimmune diseases fasting period should be longer than 30 days and close to 40. I dont know if I can do 30 but I will retry as soon as I am over 75 kilos. (I am 65 kilos now so 10 more kilos left). As your body starts to starve, logically it starts to eat unused/unimportant cells, so the longer the fasting period, the more spike proteins should be removed. 

I am still thinking about getting apheresis but my conclusion is that it just gives some temporary relief (at most like 2/3 months for some and no change at all for some) and then everything comes back. so I am not sure if is worth it. 

I am lucky Tinnutus and dizziness not come back yet, I still remember the horrible days with nonstop tinnutus.  I am still not sure how I get rid of it but perhaps it was the blood cupping done at the back of my ears. They actually let the dirty blood full of with toxins jammed between the cells  behind your ear out of your body. so I guess it was how I get rid of tinnutus. it is also called hacamat. I know the procedure seems a little painful but I felt no pain and I was relieved. Now I do hacamat once per month on my back and legs to remove the dirty blood full of with spike proteins, I am pretty sure it helps a lot.

so most of the time my life is very close to normal but I am very worried about my dependence on cortisone. I dont have any short term cortisone side effects, but I am worried about long term side effects of it like osteoperosis/osteonecrosis.   I dont really care about tramadol since it seems to have no side effects other than addiction. I am very lucky it worked on me. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Asanders

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

you are right but that is one the reasons that the activity is less now. I guess everyone here tried all recommended drugs,supplements, treatments and there is nothing left to try, there is nothing left to write. 

after 15 months, I guess I am getting used to living with this thing. I still use 24 or 32 mg prednisolone everyday (16 mg morning 8 or 16 mg night)and If I try to decrease the dosage I immediately get worse.

I also started to use tramadol(ultram) and it changed my life. It is an opioid and it is the only pain killer that worked for my bone pain and pins/needles and heat attacks. I no longer feel constant pain but some brief attacks  thanks to tramadol. but it is a pain to get prescription because for some reason the doctors are so reluctant to prescribe(they think I might get addicted to it).   as long as it stops the pain who cares if I get addicted to it!! apparently my doctors do!!. theyt dont care about my pain, they dont care about how I struggle everyday but they do care if I get addicted to a painkiller....I dont know what to say. So if you have  bone pain and pin/needle type neuropaty you should try tramadol. I tried gabapentin , cymbalta, and several other painkillers before tramadol but they had like 0 effect. and the good thing is it has no side effects for me. cymbalta had so many side effects but no real effect at all. 

I also tried 10 day continous prolonged water fasting. I was planning to go at least 15 days but unfortunatly I had to stop becauase I  lost 8 kilos in 10 days (55 kilos) . I was already underweight to begin with  so I had to stop. I realized that I can go easily for 20 days or more. So now I am trying to gain weight and then I will try for a longer period.  I felt a lot better after fasting but it was not a cure. many sources about prolonged fasting state that for serious diseases like cancer, autoimmune diseases fasting period should be longer than 30 days and close to 40. I dont know if I can do 30 but I will retry as soon as I am over 75 kilos. (I am 65 kilos now so 10 more kilos left). As your body starts to starve, logically it starts to eat unused/unimportant cells, so the longer the fasting period, the more spike proteins should be removed. 

I am still thinking about getting apheresis but my conclusion is that it just gives some temporary relief (at most like 2/3 months for some and no change at all for some) and then everything comes back. so I am not sure if is worth it. 

I am lucky Tinnutus and dizziness not come back yet, I still remember the horrible days with nonstop tinnutus.  I am still not sure how I get rid of it but perhaps it was the blood cupping done at the back of my ears. They actually let the dirty blood full of with toxins jammed between the cells  behind your ear out of your body. so I guess it was how I get rid of tinnutus. it is also called hacamat. I know the procedure seems a little painful but I felt no pain and I was relieved. Now I do hacamat once per month on my back and legs to remove the dirty blood full of with spike proteins, I am pretty sure it helps a lot.

so most of the time my life is very close to normal but I am very worried about my dependence on cortisone. I dont have any short term cortisone side effects, but I am worried about long term side effects of it like osteoperosis/osteonecrosis.   I dont really care about tramadol since it seems to have no side effects other than addiction. I am very lucky it worked on me. 

Thanks for the detailed reply.  Glad to hear that you feel close to normal most of the time.  Also very glad to hear that your tinnitus resolved.  That gives me hope.  I'll have to look into the blood cupping you mention.  Were there any other things (supplements, etc.) that you think may have helped your tinnitus, or do you think it was just a matter of time while the inflammation reduced?  I know a lot of people on here have mentioned that they started to get better and then had a relapse (or two).  I guess that could be what I'm going through, but it's been 3+ months so it gets concerning that it could be permanent the longer it goes on. Anyway, thanks again for replying and sharing your experiences.  I hope you continue to get better and back to normal.

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

About new diagnostic tests for neuroinflammation, I would like to share a link :

Jarred Younger, PhD, How brain inflammation causes ME/CFS

https://youtu.be/8XrdSlpUQTE

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

In a recent video, Dr. Younger talks about low dose naltrexone therapy:

https://youtu.be/DU0UgWGyi0A

On the German forum are told positive experiences with this treatment:

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/low-dose-naltrexone-ldn-bericht/

It is also interesting that a study is being conducted for patients with ME/CFS:

https://uab.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1AkyiXyapeWrByZ

ReplyQuote
Hansen
(@markhansen1983)

@ksharky13 @asanders I too have noticed a drop off in this forum- it's not because people have given up, it's because people are recovering and getting on with their lives. Also, it can be quite triggering coming back here. My wife had a SEVERE reaction- full MCAS, POTS, neurological symptoms- still ongoing some 9 months later, but improvement is there. To help her, I now peruse this forum: (4) Reddit - Dive into anything and this forum (4) vaccinelonghaulers (reddit.com) (i've never used reddit before and assumed I was too old! haha), but it is helpful on there. The main things that will help the majority of people are a low histamine diet, antihistamines, reduction of stress (ie exercise and work related- if possible do not work) and give the body time to adjust. This website has some useful summaries about what has helped people: Treatment Outcomes Survey analysis (react19.org) 

My wife, like all is a work in progress, but with reducing chemicals, living cleanly and reducing stress the body can recover.

Blessings. I'm on [email protected] if you have questions,

Mark

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Asanders
(@asanders)

Thanks for the detailed reply.  Glad to hear that you feel close to normal most of the time.  Also very glad to hear that your tinnitus resolved.  That gives me hope.  I'll have to look into the blood cupping you mention.  Were there any other things (supplements, etc.) that you think may have helped your tinnitus, or do you think it was just a matter of time while the inflammation reduced?  I know a lot of people on here have mentioned that they started to get better and then had a relapse (or two).  I guess that could be what I'm going through, but it's been 3+ months so it gets concerning that it could be permanent the longer it goes on. Anyway, thanks again for replying and sharing your experiences.  I hope you continue to get better and back to normal.

Actually other than tinnutus and dizziness nothing is resolved. I feel normal thanks to cortisone and tramadol. If I pass a single dose of cortisone all the inflammation comes back. So in reality nothing changed but I just dont feel the pain and symptoms as long as I am on cortisone.

tinnutis is totally gone tough. Most of my problems are in my lower body but every now and then I feel inflammation around my eyes and chin, and I have lip, tongue, and several face muscle twitches, and Trigeminal neuralgia but no tinnutus dizziness or headaches. I am pretty sure removing toxic blood behind my ears helped my tinnutus to resolve. I also used  Betahistine dihydrochloride and Trimetazidine dihydrochloride during the time I had tinnutus. Of course starting cortisone early was probably another factor that helped.

My problem with inflammation is that I feel it all around in my body but my CRP levels are within normal range so my doctors refuse to accept that I have an inflammation problem and I have no clue why my crp levels are not elevated even tough inflammation destroys my body. My rheomotologits insists that the pain I feel in my knees, shoulders and hips are not bone pain but probably nerve pain. 

My hemotologist thinks I dont have a blood clotting problem since D-dimer and other blood clotting related tests are normal. But I have abnormally high  neutrophils and leukocytes and low eisonophils. 

So still no diagnosis, no IVIG or another treatment by insurance. 

ReplyQuote
Thisistoomuch
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Actually other than tinnutus and dizziness nothing is resolved. I feel normal thanks to cortisone and tramadol. If I pass a single dose of cortisone all the inflammation comes back. So in reality nothing changed but I just dont feel the pain and symptoms as long as I am on cortisone.

tinnutis is totally gone tough. Most of my problems are in my lower body but every now and then I feel inflammation around my eyes and chin, and I have lip, tongue, and several face muscle twitches, and Trigeminal neuralgia but no tinnutus dizziness or headaches. I am pretty sure removing toxic blood behind my ears helped my tinnutus to resolve. I also used  Betahistine dihydrochloride and Trimetazidine dihydrochloride during the time I had tinnutus. Of course starting cortisone early was probably another factor that helped.

My problem with inflammation is that I feel it all around in my body but my CRP levels are within normal range so my doctors refuse to accept that I have an inflammation problem and I have no clue why my crp levels are not elevated even tough inflammation destroys my body. My rheomotologits insists that the pain I feel in my knees, shoulders and hips are not bone pain but probably nerve pain. 

My hemotologist thinks I dont have a blood clotting problem since D-dimer and other blood clotting related tests are normal. But I have abnormally high  neutrophils and leukocytes and low eisonophils. 

How long did you use the Betahistine dihydrochloride for? Like months weeks? Days? Do you still take it? Did you have any other symptoms other than the tinnitus that it helped with? Any hearing sensitivity issues?

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Dr. Philip McMillan addresses an open discussion about a controversial treatment: Chlorine Dioxide.

https://philipmcmillan.substack.com/p/why-is-mainstream-medicine-and-the

Since it is a controversial treatment, it should be remembered that everyone decides entirely for the choice of a treatment, so he personally assumes all the possible consequences.

ReplyQuote
Thisistoomuch
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Has anyone ever tried ivermectin as treatment? I’ve seen the testimonials from the FLCC site form patients with long COVID or those who were in the ICU that talked about how this medication that helped with their recovery. It’s also one of the first line drug choices for vax injury. But heres the things how the hell am I going to convince a doctor to prescribe me ivermectin? When they don’t even agree what I’m experiencing a vax injury? It’s so confusing how this goes and I’m in Canada I know the states you can call up any doctor as long as they get paid they can write you a script. I mean what’s the harm in trying it?

I mean I did put Moderna toxics into my body right?  Only if I can get my hands on ivermectin to try at least I can say I tried right? Anyway i hope I can get so answers.

i just want my life back at this point. I don’t think it’s gonna happen at this point due to waking up every day the same. If not worsening hearing sensitivity and tinnitus. 

ReplyQuote
Thisistoomuch
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/FLCCC_Alliance-I-RECOVER-Protocol-Post-Vaccine.pdf

And you gotta watch the testimonies in the videos on this link also from a bug group of physicians from all over the world frustrated you just gotta watch them

https://covid19criticalcare.com/testimonials/

ReplyQuote
Thisistoomuch
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

UPDATE:

My friend who had serious nerve tremors and muscle spasms just completed his fifth month of IVIG.  He is almost his old self again.

The theory is that the IVIG is clearing out antibodies that his body made to fight the spike protein.  These antibodies were attacking his own body (autoimmune) and the IVIG is clearing those antibodies out so nothing is attacking him anymore.

My dad developed muscle tremors and a drop in his hemoglobin and ferritin after his phyzer jab but after he got 2 units of blood he was okay back to normal I think the blood had something to do with clearing out his antibodies as well. But what he do? He went and got the 3rd jab. Tremors came back and he ended up going into cardiac arrest and no heart blocks or nothing. However he developed gout twice so he ended up on two treatments of prednisone which I think cleared up the inflammation from the vax because guess what the tremors disappeared again. And he’s back to normal. He also developed a UTI at one point where. He was antibiotics because of a boil water advisory in our town and he was still drinking the water without knowing and got a UTI with bacteria I never heard of before and im a nurse it wasn’t the usual e coli or enterococcus so he went on antibiotics and because the symptoms came back after the first dose of antibiotics he went on another course but this time stronger which was amoxi clav and then all of his other symptoms form the vaccine disappeared so the steroids antibiotics and Advil and iv boluses really helped he’s no longer short of breath like he was after his 3 dose of phyzer. Never again will he be getting the vaccine he said he learned his lesson according to him. Now It’s our turn to get all do this Undone. Is there someone we can reach out to? An office? I want ivermectin.

ReplyQuote
werematt
(@werematt)

ivig is the only thing that works for people. i live in a country were i can get it and i can no longer live in this state, my hands are getting worst everyday, my legs non stop fasciculation and hurts, trouble swallowing, extreme fatigue, do tears or saliva. Sfn is killing me. Never had nothing in my life. Almost 10 months and not a single improvement, every day is worse.

ReplyQuote
Asanders
(@asanders)

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @heybro

UPDATE:

My friend who had serious nerve tremors and muscle spasms just completed his fifth month of IVIG.  He is almost his old self again.

The theory is that the IVIG is clearing out antibodies that his body made to fight the spike protein.  These antibodies were attacking his own body (autoimmune) and the IVIG is clearing those antibodies out so nothing is attacking him anymore.

My dad developed muscle tremors and a drop in his hemoglobin and ferritin after his phyzer jab but after he got 2 units of blood he was okay back to normal I think the blood had something to do with clearing out his antibodies as well. But what he do? He went and got the 3rd jab. Tremors came back and he ended up going into cardiac arrest and no heart blocks or nothing. However he developed gout twice so he ended up on two treatments of prednisone which I think cleared up the inflammation from the vax because guess what the tremors disappeared again. And he’s back to normal. He also developed a UTI at one point where. He was antibiotics because of a boil water advisory in our town and he was still drinking the water without knowing and got a UTI with bacteria I never heard of before and im a nurse it wasn’t the usual e coli or enterococcus so he went on antibiotics and because the symptoms came back after the first dose of antibiotics he went on another course but this time stronger which was amoxi clav and then all of his other symptoms form the vaccine disappeared so the steroids antibiotics and Advil and iv boluses really helped he’s no longer short of breath like he was after his 3 dose of phyzer. Never again will he be getting the vaccine he said he learned his lesson according to him. Now It’s our turn to get all do this Undone. Is there someone we can reach out to? An office? I want ivermectin.

I buy my Ivermectin from a veterinarian because it is practically banned for human use here in Turkey. before the pandemic it was available in pharmacies for scabies but now Ivermection is like the most dangerous drug on earth so that if you accidently tell your doctor you use Ivermectin he looks at you  like "do you want to kill yourself?" . Unfortunately, ivermectin you buy from veterinarians usually comes combined with other parasite drugs but they are also not dangerous for human use. 

I take 40 mg of Ivermectin every 4days. Daily use of 10mg ivermectin is usually recommended but it does nothing for me. I remember reading a research paper telling that for ivermectin to have any effect it should be taken at relatively higher doses and even 40mg is not a considered a high dose. (depends on your weight).  

I do want to try IVIG too but it seems impossible at the moment since doctors think nothing is wrong with me. On the other hand there are many people on facebook groups who tried IVIG and it did not help. There are some who say they have some symptoms gone after IVIG but nothing like a total cure. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Quick question:  How many cupping sessions did you do before you noticed any improvement in your tinnitus?  Also, did you place a cup directly behind your ear on more on you neck?  I did my first session last night on my extremely sore shoulder and neck muscles.  Not sure how I could get a cup to stay right behind my ear, though.  I think the one session helped a little with my muscles, but not the tinnitus yet (as expected).  I definitely bruised, which my daughter (who is a physician and who did the cupping for me) said indicates a lot of inflammation (the darker the bruise, the more inflammation). Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Page 1103 / 1120