Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@arthur)

@marybudds we are all genetically different and so our reactions are different. Because yours were easy, there is no reason to demean those of us who are dealing with very adverse reactions. I am not trying to scare people from the vaccines but would like to see more ackmowlegeent from the medical establishment about adverse reactions. Your email seems dismissive of those of us on this Forum. Perhaps you should be on a different Forum.

Barb, Barb, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@abmolsha)

I suggest that both see a neurologist first and then a ENT doctor. They do a lot of tests and procedures to determine if it’s inner ear or brain associated. 

ReplyQuote
(@marybudds)

@arthur and others! I posted something hopeful for everyone and shared what worked for me and instead I got reply’s to my post canceling that. Go back and look! There were a lot of “unfortunately” “however” and “but” I’m not saying that people aren’t entitled to share what happened to them. I do however, think it can be alarming to others that happen upon this. And it is definitely keeping people from getting the 2nd dose.  I provided some hope and some suggestions and instead of wow or thank you I will try that, people replied like it’s hopeless. Go back and look.  I didn’t get “demeaning” until tabby. I’m done here! Good bye!    

ReplyQuote
(@truthseeker)

Hello.  I stumbled across this forum while I was searching adverse reaction to Covid-19 "vaccine" (medical treatment) to explain the un-easy (almost scared) feeling when I think about me and my family receiving this vaccine. I never felt this way about any other vaccine. I couldn't explain the feeling until I saw this video from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. and the YouTube video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U and he explain reasons for splitting headaches, blurry visions, muscle tremors, weakness, dizziness, hearing loss and everything that was experience to date here with a lot of people that got the vaccine. I feel this is criminal, especially since top scientist who HAVE conscience and well being in mind are being washed away in the big push for this vaccine. I fear that we will be all (including 6 month -18 years old kids) forced to take it to get vaccine password to be able to continue with our lives. I fear the stress of not knowing which one of these horrible symptoms and disabilities we will be forced to live with. We are at the cusp of something incredibly evil taking place.

I wish you all the best in your fight to reign your health. Take care.

Barb, Barb, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@west1979)

I wanted to give some hope today. Though we are all going through our challenges, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know we are a small percentage of people having this long term side effects but I've talked to some people that have exp what we have and they are getting better. Their advice to me as I am relaying it to you all, is to fight through the symptoms. Even if you don't want to. Go for walk, eat better, take supplements that promote immune support, meditate, and exercise. As we all learn as we get older, the mind and the body are all intertwined and if we let this beat us mentally, than for sure it will beat us physically. I find that when I'm in good place in my mind, the symptoms are less and I feel better. Meditation and exercise has been a saving grace for me. I pushed myself the passed 2 days too work out and my body wasn't happy at first but today it seems as that it helped a lot. I've also been Meditating 2 times a day and that has helped tremendously (chronic pain Meditation). I know my suggestions may seem loose in perspective but it worked for me. I know people that have had COVID and the long haulers hate life more than we do right now. I feel that everything happens for a reason and that old sayiing stands true especially now. "Don't let a good catastrophe go to waist." Make some good life changes for long term prosperity and we will get through this. I will keep praying for us all and it will get better. 

Barb, Barb, twa and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@tabby

Hi Tabby, I just want to let you know how much I have appreciated and enjoyed your presence here! I'm sorry you've been experiencing these crazy side effects for so long, but your unflagging efforts to cope with them have been a real inspiration. And you've given a lot of wise responses to many here, some that I've had a decidedly jovial response to.  So, thanks, I've needed all that! 🤗

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anna21)

I had my first Moderna on April 2. Dizziness went away after a couple days and I felt fine. Two weeks later, my limbs began to go numb. I went to ER and MRI was normal. Limbs still numb and have a cramp in one leg. Has anyone else had numbness? It's my main problem now. 

ReplyQuote
 AmBG
(@anambonilla)

I was dizzy for one day with the second dose of Pfizer Vaccine.   I am not dizzy but. weak now 

ReplyQuote
Carrie
(@carriedoerr)

@dania Good to know! I eat clean every day - don't necessarily do a lot of supplements because I really feel I get it in my food. I may try the celery juice! That sounds encouraging! I have been putting cayenne pepper in my soup and other things as it has been mentioned by several different people on this thread. Be well and thanks for your reply! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus Thank you Sassafras, your post means a lot to me. It's not my intention to offend anyone, quite the opposite. If everyone reads the very first post here, we are all answering that question, that's the bottom line. The last thing any of us needs right now is more stress in our lives. I look forward to reading your posts and everyone else who posts here, and know we will all support one another. We will get through this.😊

Barb, Barb, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@west1979 Great post. Thankyou.

Sassafras, West1979, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

I wanted to update everyone since my last post. My heart rate has been better the past few days and the dizziness has improved but is still lingering. I still have headaches and joint pain from time to time. I don’t really know how to describe the headaches. They feel more like tingling sensations and minor briefly barely noticeable instances. That is the same for the joint pain. I did see my PCP again and everything came back normal. He has me taking Alegra and I am also now taking a multi vitamin. I maybe ask for a referral to an ENT or a neurologist. He did notice some pressure behind my ears. Curious to know if the headaches and joint pain are similar to others as I described. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Lukenick

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

@Tabby--I for one have enjoyed posting here with you.  I am sorry to see that "one" poster make such a nasty post to you.  I reported the post.

Everyone is different and everyone needs to follow their own path and make whatever choice they deem right for themselves.  Those who cannot be respectful of that have no business being here.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dania)

@wynnwolter Hi Wynn~ I am drinking 16 oz. of celery juice on an empty stomach, followed by 16 oz of lemon juice every morning upon awakening. I drink a smoothie with spinach and frozen veggies and I add Hawaiian Spirulina, electrolyte powder, CALM (magnesium powder), and 1000mg of Vitamin C, and zinc. Later in the day (after a meal), I take 10,000mg of Vitamin D3, and several other supplements that my hormone doc recommended.  I agree, I think eating primarily plant-based helps me, and NO EGGS!! I'm going to copy/paste a post I read on a different forum. This gal mentions Anthony William, the Medical Medium. It's "out there stuff" and not for everyone, but I credit him and his recommendations with my complete health turnaround. Also, I am 8 days into this vertigo/dizziness reaction to the vaccine and I feel really good all day, I can function, no brain fog, and only a little dizziness when I’m lying down and turning to the right, and when I first wake up in the morning. I feel like all of here on this site and others struggling with side effects owe it to ourselves to try food as medicine, don't you?

Posted by Cary Herrman 4/26/21 on the Drug, Discovery, and Development site/forum after an article published on March 19, 2021

Dizziness among common COVID-19 vaccine side effects

CURE FOR VERTIGO DISCOVERED

For two weeks I have been following the thread looking for a cure, I’m happy to report I nailed it.

If you read through the thread, you’ll notice some people were told to take Vitamin C. TAKE the Vitamin C. 90-95% of the population has EBV, and it lies dormant. For some reason, the vaccine either pulls attention away from our immune system suppressing EBV, or it attacks the EBV and we are being bombarded with die-off. According to Anthony Williams regarding Vertigo and Meiniere’s Disease, “most chronic cases are caused by EBV’s neurotoxin inflaming the vagus nerve.” -Medical Medium, p 43. The only real weapon against EBV is ascorbic acid, and a journal with NCBI confirms its potency. (source:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4055524/ )

1. I went to a Vitamin IV facility near me and had a high dose of Vitamin C intravenously. I felt better immediately. This is the only way to get a massive amount of Vit C in you. (I also had some B-complex and Glutathione mixed in mine.)

2. 6,000mg Vitamin C, spread throughout the day. Start with 1,000 and see how you do. I’m able to get 2,000mg in 3x a day. Don’t worry about too much vitamin C, your body will tell you if 1,000mg or 2,000mg is plenty in the bathroom, but be sure to take 3x a day…

3. If you’re on meclizine, stay on it– take your first dose upon awakening along with your vitamin C. You’ll know when it’s time to stop the meclizine. I was in very bad shape, taking 25mg every 8 hours.

4. Bonus: Licorice Root. Take 1/2 a dropper of licorice root daily. Please be mindful that if you have high blood pressure, licorice root may not be for you and it is not completely necessary to recovering but is advised and recommended as an additional tool against EBV.

5. Diet. Avoid sugar and caffeine. If you want to go the full health route, drink a glass of lemon water upon waking on an empty stomach. 10 minutes later, follow this with 16oz of celery juice. Wait 20 minutes before eating anything.

And there you have it. Nothing scary, it’s the nasty EBV popping up– and further research is starting to conclude that this dormant virus is actually behind some types of cancers in us– thus, the vaccine may have done us a favor by acknowledging EBV and getting in a routine of healthy vitamin C supplementing.

Feel better everyone! <3 -Cary Herrman

Barb, DizzyinTexas, Barb and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dania)

@carriedoerr Hi Carrie~ I posted something just a few minutes ago, not sure if you can find it. This forum is tough to navigate. It's a post from another forum all about celery juice and Anthony William. I think someone who eats like you and seems open-minded might resonate with Anthony's stuff. It's a bit "out there", but why not try food as medicine?! We all have to eat 😉

Barb, Barb, Carrie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 128 / 1151