Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@gloriam Hi Gloria, I was reading your posts when you said you've had a bad day today, sorry to hear that, I empathise with you, mine has been bad too. Dizziness for most of the day, only slight headache that comes and go today but I'm recently over a four day migraine, never had so many migraines in a short space of time before. I felt better early evening (UK), in time to get evening meal sorted. This evening going to enjoy a movie (in bed) and do a bit of knitting. Always hopeful that tomorrow will bring a better day, hope yours will be better too. I posted earlier to you but I got disconnected so if this is a duplicate, apologies.😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@arthur Sending best wishes to you😊

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@lukenick Hi, It's good you managed to get an early appointment, it will be interesting to hear what they have to say. Encouraging to hear you're getting good days too. Hope you get satisfaction from ENT. 😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@isismadec

Oh wow. My immediate thought is because your symptoms can’t be due to vaccine reactions, possibly you have or have had a mild case of COVID. Have you been tested for the virus or an antibody test? I know of several unrelated people who found out after the fact they had gotten COVID. 

My symptoms are due to Meniere's Disease.  I've had Meniere's issues for the last 50 years on and off, so it's not like this is anything new for me.  I saw the doctor yesterday.  He didn't think it was anything other than the preexisting Meniere's. 

Sassafras, Gloria M, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Teri
(@ttbevan)

Praying for all of you and hope you find restored health soon.  

I found this article I wanted to share about a Canadian Doctor reporting adverse neurological side effects from the Covid Vaccine: 

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/04/27/first-nations-vaccine-adverse-reactions-charles-hoffe.html

Sassafras, Tabby, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

@Teri

This article seemed terrible. I hope that our problem will solve itself with time but reading these kinds of articles make me really sad and frustrated... 😵

I hope that this will be not a permanent problem.

Carol, Dizzymah, Carol and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

@ttbevan

This article seemed terrible. I hope that our problem will solve itself with time but reading these kinds of articles make me really sad and frustrated... 😵

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hamilton)

Just had the Epley Maneuver executed by a PT. Said to wait a few hours to evaluate results. Thus far from my previous post there has been no changes beyond vertigo attacks and consistent nausea ceasing prior to Epley. Will update.    

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@smileyoer

I have been reading and posting for awhile on this forum and have seen people get better. Sometimes it can take a long time but I believe we will all get better. Some are still suffering but I have noticed many have found relief and are better now. 

ReplyQuote
(@cherylumbs)

@ontheboat 

I got first Covid vaccine in February. A few hours after it I developed dizziness. Would feel like floor room was moving especially if I looked down or up. Lasted 3 days on and off. Was fine. Got second shot. Developed fever and chills anf fatigue . That left after 24 hours . Then once again dizziness revisited. Again only couple times mild. Two weeks after it I awoke to dizziness and room spinning, eyes couldn’t focus. Was worst I’ve had. But did go away after couple hours. Two weeks after that again it appeared, much worse. Woke to room spinning. Nauseated. Lasted half a day. Now that’s past but for last week or so on and off it wlll come back mild if I move my head too much or look up or down too long.

strangely my experience with it feels exactly like the displaced ear crystals I had after a concussion 3 years ago. In that case for 4 months I had dizziness to point of interfering with daily function like not being able to drive my kids etc. I have not had incident since I recovered until I got my first COVID shot. I have no idea if related but I suspect it. Also as a side note I gained increased sense of smell ( I have not to my knowledge had COVID , I have read some who had it in past gained smell back. ). I never had lost my smell but since 2 days after shot 1 I can smell extremely well , it’s very strange. No idea if related but wondering if it goes along with vestibular stuff. Anyway I was ok last few days then reached up and looked up to take item off shelf and dizziness back for a little while. I really feel vaccine maybe somehow re started my inner ear issue . I also in past had Epstein bar years ago. I know in discussions that’s been brought up 

ReplyQuote
(@pandemic)

@arthur as of today May 5 how are you?

ReplyQuote
 Teri
(@ttbevan)

@smileyoer

I agree, the side effects described are quite concerning. I was encouraged though, that Dr. Hoffe was attributing the neurological side effects to the vaccine.  So many people have been describing similar side effects post vaccine on this forum. I just hope that the medical community will at least consider that these neurological side effects could be caused by the vaccine; investigate further and be transparent with their findings.    

LadyD, LadyD, Carol and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@isismadec

Glad to hear that you haven’t had or been diagnosed with COVID but sorry you have and still suffer from Meniere’s. No fun at all. So far so good for me not having my ENT mention it for me. Only vestibular migraines and slight hearing loss. Much more with this dang increase in ear ringing post vaccine. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @smileyoer

@Teri

I've been reading this forum for a while, and it does seem like people are improving, but unfortunately it's seemed to be slow and in increments.  We can't just give up.  Believe me, I know from many years of dealing with Meniere's.  I know how difficult it is, but please try to stay positive, do as much as you can within your limitations and always hope for a better tomorrow.  

LadyD, LadyD, Smileyoer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@isismadec

Glad to hear that you haven’t had or been diagnosed with COVID but sorry you have and still suffer from Meniere’s. No fun at all. So far so good for me not having my ENT mention it for me. Only vestibular migraines and slight hearing loss. Much more with this dang increase in ear ringing post vaccine. 

The doctor told me that the disease eventually burns itself out.  He believes that my right ear, which started up 50 years ago, burned out some time ago, and now the left is in the end stages of burnout, and he said that can be pretty bad.  I've had Meniere's in that ear for almost 30 years now.  I've dealt with this misery on and off since I was 17.  I'm now 67.  I'm  losing my hearing but he said it's rare to lose the hearing completely.  After all these years there is finally a drug to treat it in Phase 3 trials, so I hope that pans out.  Maybe it will prevent others from ending up like me. Interestingly the same drug is in trials to treat covid.

www.soundpharma.com

Sassafras, Tabby, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 151 / 1151