Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@sophia)

@teresawarren40 Hi, I had a blocked right ear for 3 weeks. I had a hearing test that revealed lower tone hearing was slighly impaired. My ear is unblocked now. This all came about after first vaccine and got progressively worst after 2nd shot. The vertigo happened 3 times. I am now in vestibular rehab and I see ENT next week for follow up. I lost a month of my life. I was afraid to drive but I am driving short distances now. The key is to bring the inflammation down quickly, avoid salt, take diuretics,  drink lots of fluids, this probably saved my hearing and any nerve damage. I have reported to CDC. I wish everyone God's speed in healing from this traumatic experience.  Sophia

Kitty72, twa, Kitty72 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@savoyil)

@teresawarren40 The doctor with anecdotal evidence in British Columbia had 3 out of 900 with dizziness issues. That would be 1/300. Don't know how many patients the average general practitioner sees but they would have to see a lot before they noticed a pattern. I'm sure if only one patient came in with this they are not going to jump to conclusions. But ENTs may be seeing a lot more? If there is some other virus causing this that just happens to be going around during the time when people are getting vaccines we should see it in unvaccinated people too? But what bothers me is the immediate dismissal of all symptoms by the health industry that aren't immediate post injection reactions as "unrelated" when it is known that vaccine side effects are often long term and occur later like the blood clot issue that was already noted. If there is an issue they should be looking for a common variable with who experiences it and is there a treatment that should be given immediately when it manifests. This is bad medicine to completely deny it, and the censorship of vaccine side effect complaints by big tech and the medical industry? How is this any different to the way China stifled that doctor in Wuhan who first alerted his colleagues to the coronavirus disease? This is an exotic bat virus, it's not surprising that exposure to it's antigens in vaccines, or the disease itself, produces an intense immune response. These Covid vaccines will probably turn out to be as potent as the Anthrax vaccine that triggered a lot of auto immune responses in the military.

Tabby, Sassafras, Amber and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

Hi @savoyil!  Thank you for the response!  My PCP did acknowledge he has seen several people with dizziness and vertigo after the vaccine and all that he was aware of resolved within 3 weeks.  My PCP is usually very careful about his comments.  My otologist prescribed me a steroid taper over the phone when I reported vertigo and dizziness after the vaccine, which is highly unusual for her.  When I acquired tinnitus after an acoustic trauma 7 months ago she would not prescribe steroids for me because of the side effects.  So that tells me she is aware of a response after the vaccine.  

LadyD, LadyD, Tabby and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@asimps

How sweet. Thank you. 🥰

ReplyQuote
(@hollyd)

@teresawarren40

Try this link... https://www.facebook.com/groups/265035901879921

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@suemarie-2)

Along with the vertigo, dizziness, fatigue, stuffed ear and muffled hearing, has anyone had crazy blood pressure spikes?

thanks for the information you all have contributed.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@savoyil

Right on. You hit the nail on the head. My ENT told me the forum he was on with other docs were reporting that many of their patients had reactions, but it just doesn’t seem to be a big concern. My ENT doubled my meds for Vestibular Migraines, but short term until my symptoms are gone. It’s been ten days now and I’m still having vertigo and have to be very careful getting up and also looking up as I get wobbly and my head starts spinning. I just keep saying “no no no don’t do that” like I use to do to my kids when they were young and misbehaving. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. 😏

Tabby, Sassafras, vibirdlady and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@akshay)

Hi all, 

Has anyone got any relief from their vertigo?

I felt a little bit dizzy a couple days after my 2nd shot of Moderna vaccine. It wasn't much and did not happen a whole lot so I ignored it. It happened for may be a few times over a period of 3 weeks after the 2nd shot, until one day when I felt dizzy during a zoom meeting where I felt that I might pass out. I believe it could also have been contributed by the lack of sleep the previous night (only 2 hours) and a lot of caffeine intake early in the morning. I felt dizzy, nauseous, ultimately threw up along with an episode of diarrhoea. I have never felt anything like this before and it led to a whole lot of fatigue, heaviness behind the eyes and head, and dizziness. It's been 8 days since that episode (and 1 month after my 2nd shot), balance has gotten better, fatigue has almost gone but this weight behind the eyes and heaviness/tightness in the head still persists. Sometimes I feel that my the heaviness/tightness feeling is due to blockage of my sinuses.

I am not sure if anyone has felt these types of symptoms before and I will be happy to know if anyone has recommendations on how to get relief in this situation. 

Tabby, Gloria M, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pandemic)

@sandram hi any update on your journey? 

ReplyQuote
(@pandemic)

@b333 hi any update On your journey

ReplyQuote
(@teresamhuberhotmail-com)

@ksmith  has you dizziness gone away?  I’ve been dizzy for almost 2 months. After my first Covid shot a week later the dizzy spells started. I’m hoping to find others who had this and recovered. 

ReplyQuote
(@teresamhuberhotmail-com)

@teresawarren40 how long did you dizziness last?  I’m going on 2 months. 

ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

Will you get the second dose if you haven't got  it already?

And yeah I am curious that any of you that didn't use meds for the symptoms, have got better with time?

Because I have fear that using a lot of meds for the symptoms that are not known where they actually came from is kind an another big shot for the immune system. 

I can't really decide to get the second one or not. Some doctors said sure get the other dose, and some said wait until symptoms gone. And what if the symptoms last 2 months?

ReplyQuote
 Dus
(@dusl)

Anyone else is perfectly fine in a moving car? I even flew in a plane and I was normal for the duration of the flight.

I’m so curious to know why is that and what does it mean about what I have. 

KitKat, KitKat, Gloria M and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hamilton)

I am now 1 week out from debilitating vertigo, dizziness, and vomiting. I had second Moderna shot and 8 days later all the side effects hit me like a ton of bricks. One week after side effect onset my vertigo is gone and my dizziness is more manageable. I take 600mg ibuprofen 3x a day. I visited a physical therapist, the third day after side effects hit me, and had the Epley Maneuver done on me.  I then did the Epley maneuver as well as the deep head hanging maneuver in my home 3x a day for two days with 2 hours minimum between maneuvers. I slept on my back with my head at a 45 degree angle for 3 nights. Used a couple pillows. I also have been doing Vestibular Ocular Reflex/Gaze Stabilization exercises 4x a day. The maneuvers stopped my vertigo and have been lessening my dizziness. The PT said to do the maneuvers for a couple days and start the VOR exercises. The VOR EXERCISES have helped me stabilize my dizziness and constant nausea and head aches. All of these mentioned maneuvers and VOR can be referenced on YouTube. Take ur time to execute properly. It may take one or to times to get the hang of it but they are easy and you can do on ur own at home. Though I am dizzy and still a bit of nauseous, they have helped me considerably. I agree that time will be the big factor in recovery but the exercises have helped very much.  If you have not tried the above give it a try. My wife is an occupational therapist and said at her clinic many post COVID shot sufferers have come in, had a session with a PT with the Epley maneuver and then went home with other exercises. She said majority of sufferers have reported good results. Remember time will be the way to recover. A friend with identical issues, who followed the same/similar exercise regimen said 3 weeks and felt almost back to normal. I still don’t drive yet but I can now walk and do tasks I could not prior. I can also work from home without migraines (some headach but I take a break).

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 160 / 1151