Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 NAs
(@shyg)

@isismadeci have vertigo , it's been a month after vaccination. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nawpan

@thenystagmus

Are you still having ongoing Paresthesias?  I just developed this symptoms of numbness pin and needles and feeling weak of my left leg in the last 7 days and it doesn't seem to go away.  I hope you're feeling much better by now.  This will also gives me hope that I will feel normal again.  Thanks.

I need to apologize for unloading on you. You were reaching out for hope and I wasn't helpful to you. I'm sorry. I didn't realize how my concern about my facial paresthesia had started worrying me. While replying to you I got surprised by that.

I'd like to start over and say that I remember others here mentioning issues with unpleasant sensations with their legs or arms going on. I'm not sure where things went for them from there, but I truly hope all this stuff we're going through will prove to be temporary, and I do have hope it won't take a year for us to improve.

I don't see that you've mentioned how long you've been dealing with your symptoms. I wouldn't be surprised if you're dealing with dizziness also, since that's the thing most of us have in common.

And I should add that I've gone from strong vertigo with nystagmus and vomiting - and have improved to some remaining dizziness and nausea now. That does give me hope that all this stuff that remains will pass also.

So, sorry again for my negativity, and welcome! And I hope you improve, also!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @wagnersgurl

@mvall I'm so glad to see someone else going through this, had my first shot of moderna May 19, 2021. Yesterday my arm started to turn red and tender and hot to the touch. Fast forward about 5 hours later, I felt dizzy getting up, went to throw something in the garbage and passed out. My husband called 911, I couldn't feel my arms or legs, my heart was racing, I couldn't catch my breath and my BP was 73/36, it just kept dropping then going back up then it would drop again, went my ambulance to emerg, ran all kinds of tests and they all came back fine. Today I feel really tired and the dizziness is still there. Glad I'm not alone. And I will not be getting a 2nd dose! 

Welcome! How extremely frightening that must have been for all involved! I'm just glad you're still here to tell about it, as I'm sure you must be also! Your tests were all fine, but I wonder what were you told to think about what had happened for you?

Second dose?! What an alarming thought that must be to you! I do hope they assured you that would be a preposterous idea for you!

ReplyQuote
 Lala
(@lala-2)

I took the the 2nd shot before reading these post. Tho my mom made an appointment,so I was like “ok” :- .. thinking the first shot I was fine, so ok,2nd! But did not things happen like this, I don’t like This slight vertigo/dizziness. 😒🥲

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

Another interesting study: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejme2106315

ReplyQuote
(@aatrini0521)

I’ve been eyeing this forum for a little over a week now so it’s time I introduce myself! I’m a healthy 33 y/o mama who got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine May 18. I got it along with my husband. My husband reacted completely normal, while I got debilitating side effects that lasted... well, they never went away. Head pressure, light headedness, stabbing headaches, ear pressure, tinnitus. I was panicking trying to figure out what was happening to me. Google led me here and reading your testimonies has really helped me in knowing that I’m not alone. My doctor is finally giving me an ENT referral so hopefully we can find out exactly what went wrong with that first dose. All I know is I’m not getting the second.

I have a special needs child with an incredibly rare brain disorder, along with two other children. My biggest fear these last two weeks is that me making the decision to get this vaccine will lead me to a place I can no longer care for them. And as any special needs mama will tell you, that is an extra terrifying place for our minds to wander. I took this vaccine to protect my children...

In addition to the vestibular symptoms I’ve also been having shortness of breath, heart palpitations, all anxiety symptoms I know. But knowing what’s happened to us, I don’t know if I can be sure the vaccine didn’t screw other things up too. 

I don’t want to get on a rant. I just wanted to say hi so I was no longer lurking and thank those of you who have already posted as you’ve helped me these last two weeks more than you realize. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lilu906

Another interesting study: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejme2106315

Oh my ....I read the paper before I saw the correction article at the bottom, then I scrolled back to the top of the article and saw it noted that the publication had a correction published.

I haven't read the correction to the article yet, but it appears to just contain a correction to one thing? This is the link for it:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMx210006?query=recirc_curatedRelated_article

ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

Found an interesting video on B1 deficiency which may be beneficial to some here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjVXFqiPDwE&ab_channel=Dr.EricBergDCDr.EricBergDC

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

A new article from today about post-vaccine myocarditis:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/06/israel-reports-link-between-rare-cases-heart-inflammation-and-covid-19-vaccination

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Thanks @markm - Appreciated the video - Vitamin B1 sounds like something to be sure to get enough of. I liked that it was advised to not just take the vitamin, but pairing it with food high in it.

[Just one thing... His explanation of POTS seemed like what I know about Postural or Orthostatic Hypotension (low blood pressure) instead of the Tachycardia (high heart rate) version of reaction when suddenly standing? But maybe I missed something?]

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine

Thank you so much for messaging me back. I haven't posted enough for the forum to allow me to message you back. I am so grateful for any advice that may help with how unwell. I am feeling. I will definitely let you and everyone know how the supplements work for me. Thanks again x

ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

Has anyone’s tinnitus gotten better? Starting to think this is permanent..

ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

Posted by: @lpycb42

@smileyoer I can say I am recovered (as of now).  Very very very mild barely there sensations now and each time they're less and less noticeable. Last vertigo spell was on April 29th, have had lingering sensations since, that were stronger in the last week of April and first week of May. I barely feel anything these days and I'm fully functional, am able to drink alcohol without any problems and have been sleeping on both my left and right sides and tossing and turning at night without any issues. 

It really calmed me down to read your lines. Hopefully it will totally disappear with an enough time. 

I also feel the progress, my dizziness became much more lighter, only my ear pain remained, or come back again.

My partner have left me meanwhile because I care too much with myself and not paying attention to her. Really sadden me that my life is falling apart. Everything comes now for me. 

Wish you a full recovery LPV, and thank you for this positive message!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @smileyoer
Posted by: @lpycb42

@smileyoer I can say I am recovered (as of now).

It really calmed me down to read your lines. Hopefully it will totally disappear with an enough time. 

I also feel the progress, my dizziness became much more lighter, only my ear pain remained, or come back again.

My partner have left me meanwhile because I care too much with myself and not paying attention to her. Really sadden me that my life is falling apart. Everything comes now for me. 

Wish you a full recovery LPV, and thank you for this positive message!

Hello Smileyoer, Most of America is asleep at this hour, but I am not. I feel your sadness. Going through this kind of difficult health gives a strong testing of us and of others in our lives. Needing a strong caring. You've learned to be strong for yourself in this time and I trust that you will continue to find strength for yourself that you can use in rebuilding your health and your life. I'm glad some of your symptoms are less trouble now and you've been able to find medical care to help you. I hope this time for all of us will one day be able to be looked back on and remembered for a time that we grew better in many ways that we can't see yet now. 😶🙏

ReplyQuote
 A1
(@a1oner)

I was compelled to make an account and share my experience. I found this site after searching about 2 or 3 weeks ago when my symptoms started.

Got the first Pfizer shot and was pretty much fine. Got the 2nd and felt the same, but after 2 weeks, I got the scary light headedness weird feelings that many have described here.

I never had previous medical issues although once in a blue moon, I would get a weird, pressure on the top of my head sort of feeling but it would go away instantly. Sort of like the room shifted down or something. I never brought it up to doctors since it wasn't frequent and I couldn't really describe it. But I digress. Pretty much no prior medical issues.

This thread was the only place I found my exact experience being described. I decided to try the combo of vitamin c+zinc, quercetin and glutathione from gnc. Once a day. I pretty much cleared it up 99 percent so far after a few days. 

No doctors. Just from this site. Figured why not? I wonder if or when I should stop taking the antioxidant combo? But it really did help tremendously so thanks people!!

ReplyQuote
Page 228 / 1151