Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@hope123

The truth is i dibt know but another guy from this site has been private messaging me that he is taking the capsules and he is improving a lot. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@nasu

There probably are a bunch of reasons for burning mouth syndrome. I got it right after a dental implant.  It’s gone now. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@hope123

ok so I called the pharmacist. The reason for the liquid is it’s more bio available than the capsules. 
For those in the US, I asked the pharmacist if I could post the number so ppl can call with questions. He said yes. Because I dont know most of the answers to all the questions ppl are asking. 

so here it is: Vitahealth apothecary  212 772 1110 Angelo is one of the pharmacists. I warned him he may get an onslaught of calls and he said ok. God help him! 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@anonym2 Hi anonym2, I'm getting neck and shoulders aches, sometimes lying down makes it worse, it feels like something is pulling or stretching the muscles in my neck. Not sure if that makes sense but none of this makes sense to me anyway. Take care 😊

ReplyQuote
(@seamanga)

@teddy   Thank you for your post.   The virus is out there for sure and the thought of getting it does scare me. For that reason I am extra careful. We typically don't go around large crowds, social distance as much as possible, wash hands, etc. etc. I still wear a mask indoors. My husband supports my decision not to have the injection at this time so he does most of the errands and shopping. He had the Pfizer shot with no problems.  I am hoping that J & J will get some of these issues straighten out soon and new treatments are available that will be accepted (aware of Ivermectin.). I know it's hard when everyone around you is pushing.  Stay strong.

People with autoimmune diseases were not included in any of the testing and I have had no luck finding information on how the injections are the affecting people with Sjogren's. There have been stories here though. Was hoping Sjogren's foundation would start a forum similar to this one.  I would love to hear from someone who has Sjogren's, which injection they received and how they are doing.  

ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@dizzyfromvaccine

Thank you! Were you able to purchase the tri fortify liposomal glutathione from a store? Or online only? I see it’s quite expensive ($95)- but I also see Amazon has cheaper options but that worries me that it might not be the same product or quality at such a cheap price....did your doctor suggest you get that particular brand? Or any brand? 

Thanks again! 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

im getting so many questions about glutathione, querecitin and zinc for vaccine induced dizziness that I dont know the answers to because I’m not a health professional- just a patient. I asked the pharmacist if I can direct ppl to him and he said ok.  Feel free to contact one of the vitahealth apothecary locations with your questions 212 772 1110 one of the pharmacists is Angelo. God help the guy...so many ppl sick from the vaccine. 

Rachie, nycc, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus  Yes with a bit of luck he's out to graze now with the herd.

That's a really sad and scary story about alzheimers. The funeral I went to was that of my neighbour and she developed alzheimers when she was 99, she died at 101. I once asked her what her secret was for a long healthy life and she said she ate lots of dark chocolate but no fruit. Such a lovely lady.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@schwark4

it was suggested to take the liquid one bc it’s more bioavailable than capsules. I posted the pharmacy info.  The pharmacist angelo can answer questions Vitahealth apothecary 212 772 1110. I dont know the answers to most of the questions. 

Agree, the stuff is expensive!  I know some ppl bought capsules. I dont know anything about the brands.  I never heard of liposomal glutathione before 1.5 weeks ago! 

ReplyQuote
 nycc
(@nycc)

I took my first shot of Moderna 8 days ago and my dizziness started in 2 minutes right after the shot. Then right after that my breathing paths around my nose clogged up and called the nurses to check on me. My vitals were okay. The breathing got better after few minutes but dizziness and instant weakness stayed. Barely could walk to bathroom let alone to the subway. I only realized when I was trying to stand up from the chair. I almost fainted on the platform. Nurses said I was okay to go after 30 minutes but I said I stay. Then I started to feel numbness in the finger and hand of the arm I got the shot because I couldn’t type on my phone. Wow. What a ride. Had to look for food right away and was constantly thinking of ice cream. After food and train ride felt better a little.  Went home passed out on the couch for hours. Woke up feeling okay but few hours later around 8 I felt sleepy again. Definitely weak the whole time. I woke up at night feeling strange in my whole body like there is an unknown matter even in my fingers and all over, I could feel it. Next day woke up and barely could walk out of my room without taking deep and hard breaths. Called off from work. I only could breath when I was laying down. Constantly was looking for ice cream and I only felt good if I ate it. Note that I’m sugar allergic and can’t have much of those so it meant my metabolism was thrown off totally. Sugar causes me migraine. I had ice creams for 4 days In big doses without a migraine or a single headache. Miracle. But that means I’m having a 100% viral issue. I learned that long time. So I felt better after 4-5 hrs nap and went for a walk. Or I just thought I could. Not even half an hour I did, I almost couldn’t walk back home. Went to bed again. Next day I had to work- Friday. It was not too bad but by Saturday I was out again in the cold. Tired, ice creams, feeling weird non stop in my metabolism, more sleeping issues on top I had already. And breathing issues. Sunday I felt okay! I went cycling. Crazy me. At night I thought I erased my lung it was unbearable feeling of exhaustion in the lungs. I thought I won’t make the night. Breathing issues the next 2 days and then Thursday I started feel okay the first time. Or I thought so because in a sudden I started to have my symptoms all over again like I just got the shot. Is this also like an anxiety attack? Because when it started I was just about to buy a muffin and talk to a cashier and I noticed I can’t talk back to her without taking my deep breath again. Left store and my nose got clogged again like first time. Strangely as I passed by a green area I started to feel different. Like my symptoms were easing up. It got greener and more flowers and dirt smell. And felt a strong urge to stay there. So I just stayed there watching what’s happening. I felt a battle in my system and I felt after 2 minutes or 3 that my nose is opening up. I guess there is miracle in the plants. Or maybe this virus is related to pollution? Doc says I shouldn’t take the second dose. He thought I got covid symptoms and ami actually had covid. Let’s see. But now everything requires fully vaccination. I’m prone to migraine and food poisonings. I have sensitive body. What will be like the second shot?

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@schwark4

I think the dr did suggest certain brands but told the info to the pharmacy not me directly. 

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@anonym2

yes this almost perfectly describes my main symptoms right now. Headaches/pressure or stiffness in neck and back of head that also happens occasionally in the temples. Evenings are the worst. Sleeping helps. I feel better in mornings and get worse through the day. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@tabby

That is valuable information!!  Thanks for passing it along

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anonym2)

@lukenick. finally someone to relate with. i think our general stress and anxiety might also be exacerbating it. i think you are right... it sort of worsens as day progresses. Have your doctors planned any course of action. In my case they are asking to get some imaging work done and asking me to continue with Physical therapy. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anonym2)

@tabby. thanks for the response. I guess, yes sometimes sleeping makes it worse because i tend to sleep on my back and when there is already some level of tightness or pressure on the back of my head, it tends to increase due to the weight of the head. I am trying to sleep on the sides or on my stomach and at times helps. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 239 / 1151