2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

@sassafras Hi, how are you doing today?

Hi Tabby. Not very well, but not worse today from yesterday.

I'm sad to hear that a few here are either still experiencing severe symptoms, have progressed to having them, or have gone back to that being their case! Bedridden is not a good place to be living your life from. Taking that into consideration, I feel fortunate that I left that severity of symptoms early on and haven't reverted to that level again, except the second wave I had a week after my first.

I was glad to get some lessoning of my subsequent plateauing with the steroid Medrol a couple of weeks ago, but I guess it's not too surprising I've now lost that benefit, although it is discouraging. So, although my symptoms have changed complexion some, I'm about the same again as I was before the Medrol.

What is getting me down is the state of affairs that my home is getting into. I'm doing all kinds of tricks to myself today to goad myself into doing things to try to start to remedy that. Telling myself that I must move and do things in a strict order today, including and prioritizing beating back some of the things I've left undone the past 3 months. I'll find out if I'm capable of responding to my own discipline! ☺️ If I can, I will feel better to not look about and feel so overwhelmed.

And I wonder how you're doing today?

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alicja)

@gouldinho

how are your symptoms?, do they improve. I have the same problem, i feel terrible...

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

I so wish I could report total recovery from reactions to my second Pfizer March 17 jab, but unfortunately not and am now really concerned about how long my vertigo, loud loud tinnitus, unusual headaches, pressure in head, stiff neck and strange burning in arm at the injection site will last.
With each passing day, more people join our discourse with similar complaints and happiness to know they are not crazy. However I’m despondent about how the medical profession disses us and our complaints. What does it say about them and the state ofmedical medical care in our country. I had a long discussion with a retired very kind compassionate nurse who is a nearby neighbor about my and our complaints and she confirmed we are guiena pigs for a vaccine that was rushed to market. I like many of you really believed it was the best thing to do for our family, friends and country. But was it? That remains the question. I don’t want Covid but I didn’t want this either and I feel betrayed. 

dragonlover, Tabby, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus Hi, sorry you're not having a good day, me neither.

Sounds like the steroids were doing their job in reducing your inflammation, I guess they don't like to prescribe them for long because of side effects. I know some people have trouble coming off them.

What a waste of time this all is, it's been a lovely day and I just didn't feel up to doing anything. Pottered around the garden for a little while but I had to give up on that too. I tend to do my housework after I get up but am always ready for a rest after. For the bigger jobs I just do it a bit at a time, one day a few windows, one day the oven, fridge and so on. I pace myself. 

Yes, it's so sad to see newcomers here with awful adverse effects to the vaccine. I haven't had many of the symptoms they describe, with me it's been mostly dizziness and headaches general aches and pains and tinnitus. It's so scary especially when it hits you out of the blue. There have been some positive outcomes too which is encouraging. 

I'm working on the theory that my body is full of inflammation so I've started my anti-inflammatory diet today and now I've got a bit of an upset stomach 😤. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. I'm cutting out starchy foods, I'm a pasta freak, brought up on it, my grandparents were Italian, and have ordered everything brown such as bread, rice, pasta and almond milk etc. If nothing else it has to be healthier. I'm pretty good on veggies but I have to force myself to eat fruit. I'm trying an Apple a day (keeps the doctor away) or so it goes and berries. Always hoping for a better day tomorrow for us all.🙏😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lilu906

Recent update: woke up with blood on my pillow, coming out of my ear and extreme diziness. Ended up in the ER at 4 am, currently running tests, terrified of what the doctor will say.

Sarah, I thought you wrote here after some you know had post-Covid vaccine symptoms? I'm wondering if this is happening to you after getting a Covid vaccine? Did you end up doing that? Or am I just confused? 🤔

I hope you're getting good diagnosis and care and improve soon! 😥🙏

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@gloriam Hi Gloria, so sorry you are still getting these awful vaccine related symptoms. I too have what you describe apart from the arm discomfort, this only lasted around one week with me. I'm three weeks into my second jab tomorrow. I too feel angry that this is happening after I was so keen to have the jab during lockdown, after all that had been said I felt it was the way forward for everyone. I do have to say that after my first jab, the first ten weeks were the worst and for the fortnight leading up to my second one I was beginning to feel better, not great but improved. The strange thing is after I had my second jab I was symptom free for three days. There have been positive stories written here so I take some encouragement from that. I do hope things start to improve for you soon. Best wishes.🙏😊

Gloria M, Sassafras, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lilu906

Recent update: woke up with blood on my pillow, coming out of my ear and extreme diziness. Ended up in the ER at 4 am, currently running tests, terrified of what the doctor will say.

Did you get the vaccine after all?  I understood that you had decided against it after reading here. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

@thenystagmus Hi, sorry you're not having a good day, me neither.

Sounds like the steroids were doing their job in reducing your inflammation, I guess they don't like to prescribe them for long because of side effects. I know some people have trouble coming off them.

What a waste of time this all is, it's been a lovely day and I just didn't feel up to doing anything. Pottered around the garden for a little while but I had to give up on that too. I tend to do my housework after I get up but am always ready for a rest after. For the bigger jobs I just do it a bit at a time, one day a few windows, one day the oven, fridge and so on. I pace myself. 

Yes, it's so sad to see newcomers here with awful adverse effects to the vaccine. I haven't had many of the symptoms they describe, with me it's been mostly dizziness and headaches general aches and pains and tinnitus. It's so scary especially when it hits you out of the blue. There have been some positive outcomes too which is encouraging. 

I'm working on the theory that my body is full of inflammation so I've started my anti-inflammatory diet today and now I've got a bit of an upset stomach 😤. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. I'm cutting out starchy foods, I'm a pasta freak, brought up on it, my grandparents were Italian, and have ordered everything brown such as bread, rice, pasta and almond milk etc. If nothing else it has to be healthier. I'm pretty good on veggies but I have to force myself to eat fruit. I'm trying an Apple a day (keeps the doctor away) or so it goes and berries. Always hoping for a better day tomorrow for us all.🙏😊

Hi again Tabby - Yeah, breaking chores up into bits is helpful, and I'm keeping with it today, not knowing how long it will be until I muster this much resolve again. I could ask for help, but I don't want help - I want my health back! And if this is as good as I'll get, as I'm wondering might be my case, then I want to learn how to function as I am.

My floors have regained their relationship with my broom and my throw rugs have made their way from the washer to the dryer. My vacuum (which is not near as endearing as yours!) and I are still eyeing each other, but it's been warned that it should probably get prepared for a workout!

I'm throwing in little breaks and rewards to go on. I was more nauseated as I started moving about, so I decided to chew some gum. I was surprised to find that my jaw action made me dizzier! And with my nausea, I forget to eat and get reminded to when I start feeling worse. I hope choosing healthier foods will help you ...they sure couldn't hurt! 🤗🙏

Gloria M, Tabby, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alicja)

@dizzyfromvaccine

what kind of solution , please I’m desperate. 

ReplyQuote
(@alicja)

1. Kom@dizzyfromvaccine

what kind of solution , please I’m desperate. 

ReplyQuote
 GM
(@lucy)

@thenystagmus  I got one injection of Pfizer on 4/1, since then I have been experiencing vertigo for the more then two months and I feel I lost alert in my brain。 I had BPPV for more years, but last period and severity are first time in my life. I doubt it is link to the vaccine. Is anybody have similar situation ?

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@thenystagmus yes, I had my first Pfizer shot on April 19th, my friend who also had a shot is suffering diziness and vertigo, she had her 2nd shot 3 days before me. Adding blood leaking out of my ear to the side effects I am experiencing.

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@isismadec yes I did, got my first Pfizer shot on April 19th, few days after my friend did, who is experiencing same side effects as me. Not getting the 2nd one even if I would be paid million dollars. For reference I am a 35 year old female, no prior health issues, athletic...this is all new to me.

Dizzyfromvaccine, dragonlover, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@papasmirf Hi ivoryballs, how are you feeling now, are you any better? We have all experienced so many symptoms, it varies from person to person. 

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

Update after ER visit: malignant Otis media, spent 4 hours running tests to rule out disseminated intravascular coagulation that might have been caused by a blood cloth. Prescribed antibiotics. Return in 3 days if happens again.

dragonlover, Tabby, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 243 / 1151