Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jodixon)

I'm glad we aren't along with this! My husband and I received our pfizer vaccinations in March. He has had persistent dizziness since and is extremely compromised by it. Have seen his oncologist due to his history of stage 3 melanoma, all scans clear. On to his PCP, who offered PT with a therapist that specializes in dizziness and a referral to a neurologist. Hopefully time will resolve this.

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@isismadec I think I have a headache once a year at most and my motion sickness is mild, I only get it if I am on a boat or in a car for longer than 30 min and it’s not that bad but… it’s crazy how it’s all connected… this vaccine was so rushed.. and them denying the side effects makes it all much worse

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@smileyoer i think all vaccines have something in common… I would stick to one vaccine if I were you…with Sputnik my friends had a worse reaction with the second shot if they had no reaction to the first one.. but I heard some people had no reaction to the second shot but had a strong one to the first shot… I got Pfizer and will be getting it again in July or August…

ReplyQuote
 DDH
(@mayflower)

@daisy 

Hi, Daisy. Please see my post from May 30th. I continue to feel well and am hoping it stays that way. I wanted to add that when I had vertigo with nausea, my doctor gave me Zofran which helped the nausea a lot. I will be finishing the Promethiazine today and am a bit afraid to go off it as I think it really helped the dizziness. I never did get the second shot but I think if I did I would be prepared with the supplements Dizzyfromvaccine used. Hope you are feeling better before long. It did take months for me, though.

Gloria M, Rachie, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@skazzo)

@hope123

30 Year old male here. I am suffering from Dizzyness and Vertigo without a break from 3 days after vaccine (May 29th first shot) to present (June 9th) It's driving me crazy.  I had NO history of motion sickness, and had to google what vertigo was. I was able to be to be active when I wished and only ever felt like this when VERY drunk.

To anyone else relatively healthy experiencing this I had no history of dizzy/vertigo/motion sickness until now. And am still having 24/7 symptoms coming up on 2 weeks soon. 

If anyone is/was in the same boat (only dizzy/vertigo/brain fog symptoms without any other symptoms or history) I would appreciate your tips or stories.  My e-mail is [email protected]

This post was modified 3 years ago by Brandon

Deborah, Deborah, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@truthseeker)

Hello everyone... I am not posting often, but I follow the forum in hope that everyone is on the road to recovery. I was debating if I should sent this link or not, but it throws light on something completely different and possibly could be of use to someone and they could show this to the un-informed doctors that dismisses any link to vaccine. This German lady doctor (Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krueger) did a study of a Pfizer vaccine. She will inspect Moderna vaccine too at the later date and she talked a lot about toxicity of cationic lipids that a part of the lipid envelope that surrounds mRNA. Cationic lipids have a half life of 20 to 30 days in human beings, and the elimination to 5%, so not really eliminated, takes 4 - 5 months. Her breaking down vaccine is very lengthy and detailed. At least it is possible to go to doctor with this and ask for further clarifications. She said there will be a lot of lawsuits coming, due this being so rushed and a lot of deficiencies that EMA (European Medicine Agency) committee found that wasn't really fixed. it is too much for me to describe everything she talked about, so I am leaving the link. Interestingly enough she did talk about oxidative stress and glutathione. That explains why some people here had such a great result with glutathione.

The link is : http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp/howard/gcep_dr_vanessa_schmidt_krueger/

Wish everyone speedy recovery.

ReplyQuote
RG
 RG
(@rg28)

@dizzyfromvaccine Update if it helps others...so after about 2 weeks I feel slightly better. I saw some people mention coffee as a trigger and I did notice the same; whenever I have coffee it gets worse so I'm stopping consumption of coffee till this is resolved. Also, I did go to see a doc and after audiology and few other tests he said it was potentially Paresthesia as a result of immune reaction of nerves to the vaccine. I did get some medicines that includes B complex (disclaimer: not a medical advice) for 3 weeks so hopefully it will be much better by then.

Still not decided about 2nd dose but I have some time to decide because I believe it's okay to wait up to 12 weeks between AZ doses. The doc said the same -- "let's wait and see".

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@daisy

I  am in exactly same position as you, I have taken the supplements recommended on this forum, glutathione, quercetin and zinc, I have also been prescribed gabapentin which has helped with the pain, helped with my sleep and stopped me having nightmares, and eased my anxiety over this situation somewhat, my back pain has gone and the chest pain I get only when I try to eat more solid food.

Ibruprofen 400mg every 4 hours helped too.

I've also been to the hospital emergency dept when I was unwell and the consultant eventually diagnosed vertigo/ menieres syndrome and prescribed behistine.

So what I feel helped me has been :

Ibruprofen 400mg every 4 hours

Supplements as stated above

Gabapentin - helped with pain, sleep and eased my anxiety over this, situation somewhat. You must see your Dr for this medication as only available on prescription and you need to discuss the use of this with your Dr.

Behistine - for vertigo from Dr on prescription.

Drinking orange juice and lots of water, green tea.

If unable to eat try and have a nutritional drink such as fruit smoothies, milkshakes with added vitamins and minerals ( can get these in powder form to make up with milk in chemist I had  one called Complan)

I had to sleep sitting up as was really dizzy when layed down so a v pillow helped with that.

My ear pressure has gone now and headaches/ head tightness are not so bad. 

Tremor is now not all the time it happens on and off. So I have had some improvement I tell myself it's a victory however small. 

I was crying a lot too but keep on this forum as very supportive group who all share things that helped them.

I think it is a case of managing symptoms until they go which has been different lengths of time for everyone.

Do report your side effects on the official site which is the yellow card scheme here in the UK.

Stay strong, and take it one day at a time  x

KitKat, KitKat, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@smileyoer

I had both vaccines and had pfizer both times.  My symptoms happened after 2nd shot. I wouldn't have the vaccine again,  but this is my personal decision.

Maybe you could get a titre blood test to see what your antigen levels are? They may be high enough that you don't need the 2nd shot. I think you may have to get this done by private medical company.

Glad you feel better though that's great news x

dragonlover, Gloria M, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

@daisy I think most have had success with supplements, medication or Certain maneuvers to treat BPPV. An ENT will be helpful for medication. What you’re experiencing is most likely inflammation. Vitamin D,C and other vitamins have antioxidants which can help clear it up. Drink lots of water. Avoid caffeine.

Daisy, Daisy, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

@vica I had dizziness for three weeks and it eventually cleared up. The consensus is labrynthitis/neuritis that goes away on its own. If youre lucky you wont have hearing loss or tinnitus. 

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@daisy

So sorry daisy. I have been on this forum for over three months now and am happy to report my reactions are getting better, but still unacceptable unless I compare them to getting Covid itself. That being said, please just hang in there and realize this vaccine was pushed through the process and system to offer a cure for this awful pandemic. Docs don’t know the real effects and fall back on just putting the blame on the patient as when diagnosing “anxiety” when our symptoms are so real. Take solace in the fact that several hundreds of us on this forum are bonding to say “you guys don’t get it!!!” Or my fatigue, headaches, tingling, numbness, vertigo, depression, brain fog, etc since getting the vaccine are real!!! Because they are. Every time I get down or feel like I’m being patronized I turn to this forum and the support it provides in verifying my symptoms ARE real and these reactions are not anxiety ridden as many of us like me have NEVER had.  But we are stronger than they are and this only makes us stronger when we support each other and band together. So there world, or in other words stop dissing us. These reactions are real and what are you the gov, you the docs going to do about it???

KitKat, KitKat, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

The great thing on this forum is that people have posted that they have improved/ got better with time and what helped them. This gives me hope which is much needed.

Keep posting regarding your  improvement/recovery stories as it is a much needed boost to all going through this. X

Gloria M and Gloria M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@gloriam

So true, I have been told my symptoms are anxiety many times when my symptoms are very very real. Yes I do now have anxiety but that is because I feel  so unwell  and scared from the side effects of the  vaccine. These symptoms started after my 2nd pfizer shot so I KNOW it is vaccine related.

It is so unfair when Dr's say it isn't the vaccine because they do not know as no data collated and analysed from the masses as yet. Give it time and I think they will see a pattern once all data analysed from side effect reports and they may change thier attitudes.

This forum is great and very supportive as you soon realise you are not the only one going through this, also some people have posted their improvement/ recovery which gives us a much needed boost.

We will get through this together x

dragonlover, Gloria M, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@smileyoer

i felt nothing other than a bit sore in the arm from Pfizer 1. Pfizer 2 different story. Extreme fatigue, followed by extreme vertigo and tinnitus (ringing in ears) daily headaches, fullness in head, stiff neck, and depression a lot wondering if any would be long term. Three months out of Pfizer 2 I’m improved (not symptom free) but will be angry if reactions are long term as they still occasionally put me now and unable to work.  The only great news is that I don’t have COVID. I feel that I got the best of two evils. 

ReplyQuote
Page 258 / 1151