2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

Official AZ vaccine side effects 6/2021

Dizziness listed!

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/astrazeneca/side-effects/

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/vaxzevria-previously-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

Hi Sassafras, thank you, I had seen this but it doesn't say how long to expect these symptoms to last. Usually they say up to a week. I haven't found anything yet that shows long term symptoms, only from what  I am reading here. The Yellow Card Scheme has hundreds of symptoms listed but again it doesn't show how long people have had these symptoms. Hope you are making progress now you are off the steroids.🙏😊

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi everyone, hope you are all making some improvements even if it is only slight. The last couple of days I have been feeling overwhelmingly tired for most of the day. I slept ok last night and the night before. I feel this is another phase that I m going through, has anyone else felt completely drained?😊

Sassafras, Rachie, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @carlyfernandez

I found this forum from reddit.. I went on there looking to see if I wasn't the only one.. I'm sharing my story so it could add to the others already shared here..

I got my 1st dose astrazeneca jun 10, had the usual reactions (chills, fever, headache).. around day 4 or 5 I started feeling off, like when you only slept like 2-3 hours or when you weren't able to have coffee.. there were also bouts of lightheadedness with sudden dizziness (or like room spinning for a second or so).. overall just loopy and weird.. happens when I'm sitting down, standing or laying down so I'm guessing it's totally random and not affected by what position I'm in.

This has been going on till now which is day 11 post vaccine shot.. It's not to the point that it's debilitating  but it is annoying and can sometimes affect my focus/concentration when I'm working..

Initially I was worried if this was a blood clot symptom as Astrazeneca has blood clotting issues but seeing as there are others with other vaccines experiencing the same issues, I'm thinking it could be something else.

I've only read to up to page 8 of this forum (when posts were around Mar 8) and I was wondering if those who posted around those time updated on whether this eventually went away.  If it did, how long did it take after it started to go away?  Was there any meds prescribed to help it go away or did it just go away on its own?

Also for those who proceeded with their 2nd dose, how was it? did it make it worse? or did it make it go away?

And finally, was anyone able to talk to a doctor who was able to explain what was going on?

I would appreciate replies.  I getting worried that this could be a forever thing and whether the 2nd dose could actually make it worse..

Hi, I had dizziness, headaches and other flu like symptoms for 10 weeks after my first AZ jab, they eased off slightly for a couple of weeks so I took the second jab. My symptoms completely disappeared for three days but they came back just as before. I am five weeks into my second jab and am still getting the same symptoms. I am hoping it takes the form of the first jab and start to ease off after ten weeks. Trying to stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and just taking pain killers for headaches and body aches and pains. Hope you start to feel better soon. Best wishes.🙏😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Update - I have an appointment with  the private dr I mentioned before to discuss ivermectin treatment. He is Dr Nyjon Eccles and I got his details from a list  off the FLCC posted on this forum. They had a cancellation so have been able to bring my appointment forward to this Thursday 24th June at 9.45am.

I am hoping he does feel ivermectin treatment is suitable for me but this will be discussed during our zoom consultation. 

I will keep you all updated regarding this, but I am pleased to at least have an appointment with a Dr who is trying to help people who are so unwell after having the covid vaccine. 

Speedy recovery everyone x

Hippo33, gingerj, nodiagnosis and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby yes I have but then my sleep has been very disturbed since having the 2nd pfizer shot and I have also had nightmares which likely doesn't help. I think my quality of sleep I have had has been poor due to the nightmares. 

Our bodies and minds must be exhausted after the reactions we have had from the vaccine. 

I'm trying to get out for a walk daily, stay as active as I can and trying to relax, which having my dog Poppy helps with. 

Still doing my fruit and veg smoothies too - finding them a bit boring now but hey makes me feel I'm doing something to help myself - but when I'm better I'm celebrating with a junk food fiesta! Lol

Speedy recovery xx

Sassafras, Tabby, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bpielock)

@gordonalipsky hello are you still having symptoms? This mimics my situation nearly identically. ER could not identify, I was able to be discharged, had MRI, but still have balance and some dizziness, more the balance than anything else. Nearly one month after my 2nd Covid shot, but had some dizziness after the first shot. Went to ER suspecting stroke or heart attack, could not stand at all or walk, had to be wheeled in. I still don’t have good depth perception and focusing on the computer screen is difficult, especially when I move my head. Am 41. ER was on June 6. Please let me know if you’ve found any help, I’m scared this could be long term.

Sassafras, dragonlover, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@daisy)

Hi everyone,

I want to update my situation. I'm writing from Italy (so, forgive my English) and had my first shot on 9th may. After a few days I began having violent vertigoes, vomit, ears as if under water, problems with sight focus, tingling in the whole body especially the face and stiff neck. After 1  month and a half the situation has improved ( i have used L-gluthatione pills, vit.c and quercitin without caring about doses or moments of intake)- I still have dizziness but it doesn't last all day long and I can do things (reading or using my computer) without feeling on a ship in the middle of a storm. But I have other issues now, the stiffness in my neck is getting worse and it aches and I have aches in other parts of my body: the jaws, the lower back, the thighs and also my menstrual periods seem disregulated. It's only me? I suffer from arthritis but before the vaccine I was in remission. I don't know what to think. Maybe this has nothing to do with vaccine...

However I'm not taking the second dose. I don't want to risk.

Hope you all feel better

xxx

LadyD, Tabby, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@tabby yes I have but then my sleep has been very disturbed since having the 2nd pfizer shot and I have also had nightmares which likely doesn't help. I think my quality of sleep I have had has been poor due to the nightmares. 

Our bodies and minds must be exhausted after the reactions we have had from the vaccine. 

I'm trying to get out for a walk daily, stay as active as I can and trying to relax, which having my dog Poppy helps with. 

Still doing my fruit and veg smoothies too - finding them a bit boring now but hey makes me feel I'm doing something to help myself - but when I'm better I'm celebrating with a junk food fiesta! Lol

Speedy recovery xx

Hi Rachie, Yes my sleep isn't a sound sleep, I get weird dreams and sometimes wake up with a fast pulse. It's sort of feels like I felt when I took and antihistamine, drowsy and sleepy. Hopefully it will pass. Good thing you've still got a sense of humour after going through all of this. I might join you in that fiesta lol. 🍸😁

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi , I just read an interesting article which said "We know that all vaccines can occasionally trigger ME/CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) or exacerbate existing symptoms". (meassociation.org.uk). Well I didn't know that, mmmm! Guess what the symptoms of CFS are:

sleep problems;

muscle or joint pain;

headaches sore throat or sore glands that are not swollen;

problems thinking, remembering or concentrating;

flu like symptoms;

feeling dizzy  or sick;

fast or irregular headrtbeats:

Sounds familiar? I can say yes to all of the above since having the jabs.

Sassafras, Rachie, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby 

Hey when we recover you can definitely join me in my fiesta xx

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @honeygal

Okay, last time I posted was June 8th I think.  Here it is June 21st and still quite dizzy.  Seems like I get somewhat better temporarily, then slide backwards again.  Still not able to regain normal activity.  Don't know what else to say, just hoping we all can recuperate.  This stinks!

Hi Patty, Thank you for sharing your viewing point; my experience has also been as you describe. I feel like I'm playing some kind of competitive child's board game, but the instructions got left out of the package, I don't understand what I need to do to maneuver to the finish line and I can't find a copy of the omitted instructions anywhere!

It does stink, but I hope as we muddle through, we're going to gain progress and maybe even bits of understanding. If I only knew any things that would serve to trigger my backslidings, I'd avoid them ...and if I knew what to credit for my advances in recovery I'd lean into those!

I do find as I'm brave and accept the challenges and limitations of this day, then the next, and so on, my heart can avoid fritzing me into a tailspin. So, if I can only avoid that Go Directly To Jail card today - yay! 😊 I'll celebrate this day for all it's worth! I hope and pray a good one today, for us all! 🎉😊🙏

Tabby, Patty, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Posted by: @tabby

Hi , I just read an interesting article which said "We know that all vaccines can occasionally trigger ME/CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) or exacerbate existing symptoms". (meassociation.org.uk). Well I didn't know that, mmmm! Guess what the symptoms of CFS are:

sleep problems;

muscle or joint pain;

headaches sore throat or sore glands that are not swollen;

problems thinking, remembering or concentrating;

flu like symptoms;

feeling dizzy  or sick;

fast or irregular headrtbeats:

Sounds familiar? I can say yes to all of the above since having the jabs.

Only have one of those symptoms 

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby
Posted by: @thenystagmus

Official AZ vaccine side effects 6/2021

Dizziness listed!

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/astrazeneca/side-effects/

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/vaxzevria-previously-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

Hi Sassafras, thank you, I had seen this but it doesn't say how long to expect these symptoms to last. Usually they say up to a week. I haven't found anything yet that shows long term symptoms, only from what  I am reading here. The Yellow Card Scheme has hundreds of symptoms listed but again it doesn't show how long people have had these symptoms. Hope you are making progress now you are off the steroids.🙏😊

Yes, I know ...I was just excited to see dizziness listed at all for one of these vaccines. For mine, Moderna, it's only listed in the section about immediate anaphylactic/allergic reactions.

But, reading the above linked info, I would not be thinking - "Oh, this means I could possibly be trying to keep myself from pitching over on my face for months!" Or, "I'll be trying to figure out who I could get to drive me to doctor appointments and tests while I'm toting an emesis basin!"

Thank you for your well-wishes! I'm having the expected physical, etc. letdown the last few days from ramping up and now tapering down with the Medrol. I'm surely not having to restrain myself from manic impulses anymore LOL 😂 So, I'll be kicking myself in my baahootie again today to shuffle through the basics of self-care. Sorry I sound a bit Eeyore-ish today, but I know you're dealing with fatigue also and it's easy for you to commiserate! 😏 But I'm not really finding my extreme relapse symptoms returning, so Yay for that! 🎉

Health and peace wishes for us all today, whate'er betides... 😔😏🙏

Hippo33, Tabby, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wynnwolter)

After my latest 6-7 day stint of brain fog I was able to go on a bike ride and take my dog walking while feeling relatively normal. Little wins like this make me hopeful for a full recovery 🙂 

LadyD, Tabby, Sarah and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@wynnwolter that's great to hear and encouraging for the rest of us too xx

ReplyQuote
Page 310 / 1151