Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

Hi all. I’ve been following since my symptoms started after my first Pfizer shot on 4 June. My symptoms have been a mixed bag and not purely vestibular. I do have an autoimmune condition and am treated with immune suppressants. 

Two days post jab I had shivering/shuddering, flushing, racing heart, nausea, insomnia, jittery feeling inside my body.  Soon after I started getting numbness and tingling in my calves, feet and hands, muscle weakness, fatigue, feeling of disequilibrium, pressure in my head… anxiety was through the roof! 
A stint in hospital followed with MRI showing inflammation in cervical spine but nothing else significant. Neurologist said it was an inflammatory response triggered by vaccine and should resolve in time. He also said my immune system is whacky and isn’t sure exactly what’s going on.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been posting and suggesting supplement/treatment options. I have been following keenly and think I’ve read every post! 🤓 I can’t take some of the supplements that may help as they interact with my other meds but I have been on an anti-inflammatory diet and upped my magnesium, Vit C, Vit D, Curcumin.

I’m battling with brain fog and sometimes feeling disconnected from myself (such a strange feeling and I don’t think I’m explaining it well) and the anxiety of it all. I’ve had my share of health issues but this is a whole new bag of symptoms that weren’t in my repertoire! 

I won’t be getting dose 2, despite the Delta variant creeping into Sydney, Australia.

Wishing you all good health and healing. 

Deborah, dragonlover, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @teddy
Posted by: @wynnwolter

Anyone have issues with their family insisting that this is all just horrible anxiety? I don’t know how to explain to them that’s it’s not!

Maybe have them look at some news articles.  This one interesting.  1000+ comments under it too:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-covid-vaccines-riskier-than-advertised-11624381749

Good find! I'd like to read the entire article, but I'm not wanting to sign in or set up membership.

If it's found republished where there's free access by anyone, I'd really like to read ...the rest of the story! 😏

ReplyQuote
(@jkings)

@lanniemurfield 

Hi, did you get your second dose ? How are you doing now 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lukenick

I don’t know if I am still dizzy or if the eye issues are being caused by the dizziness. It’s so frustrated. At least i can work and drive but my eyes don’t feel like they want to work together and I’m still getting headaches. I just want some relief. I’m feeling down today and am losing my positive attitude. I’m sick of no answers from tests. Next week I am getting a full VNG test from the ENT which will hopefully provide some answers. Doesn’t help that I have been dealing with GI issues now that could or could not be related. 

Hi lukenick - I have a lot of visual issues also. I feel like that sometimes gives me a headache. Sounds can be really annoying to me, too. Today I was listening to the muzak provided while I was on hold on my phone and I started getting increasingly dizzy. I think my brain is constantly working really hard trying to process the crazy information it's getting from what has gone wonky for me.

I finally got testing at a rehab hospital. My VNG with caloric testing came back ok. I'm really glad the rotary chair testing was done also, because it showed VOR (visual occular reflex) dysfunction. The ENTs office shared that with me like it was my diagnosis, but I think it's really just a good descriptive test result. Anyway, although it doesn't give me a diagnosis that explains my disease process, it has helped me to understand more about how my eyes are reacting to whatever is going wrong in my vestibular system. And it did qualify me to get in line to wait a month+ for starting vestibular therapy in mid-July. But it is still really annoying! And the other thing I'm waiting for is next week I'm finally scheduled for an MRI. 

I hope your testing can give you and your doctor some helpful information!

I wish peace, wisdom and patience for us all! 😏🙏

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @moonbeam

Did you use one of the doctors on the FLCCC?

Yes.

ReplyQuote
(@lilpeep)

Thank-you to everyone who took time to add data to this subject.  I tried to find out if anyone amongst my "facebook friends" had the same adverse affects as myself from the Moderna vaccine. Don't even attempt it yourself. You may get suspended or at least end up doing time in facebook jail.  I dont think they have power HERE, so i will ask: has anyone else with no prior eustation tube dysfunction had it come over you suddenly after your first shot..say within a few days?  It's not  just dizzy as in, "oops I forgot to take my Dramamine" before going on a boat ride.  It is sudden and PROFOUND! It wont allow you to walk or stand. It  makes you. nauseated and is followed with violent projectile vomitting, fever and sweating profusely and diarrhea. I wasn't behind the wheel driving when it hit me, fortunately. I did end up in the E.R. and then transfered to a level one  trauma hospital. They quickly ordered a  few CT scans and an MRI of my.brain..because the physicians suspected a stroke had occurred or may be emminant. Ondansetron and Meclizine were prescribed and followed up by my primary  doctor with medication to coax clearing of suspected clogging of the eustation tube on one side. Two months later I am still sick as a dog,  and am now on a walker because it comes over me so quickly. No more driving in the meantime.The clogged eustation tube is just the "best guess" diagnosis of an E.R. doc,. The REASON  for the sudden onset of all this is what had my follow-up doctor stumped.. In other words, it's ALL still an undiagnosed mystery beginning a few days after the first Moderna shot. Between the CDC and Facebook, I and my doctor are hesitant to report it due to the pressure NOT TO and the backlash we'd get if we do. I'm tired of being sick, but too scared to report it. This outlet here has already made me feel better. Does any of this ring a bell with anyone else out there?

lvit01, dragonlover, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deniz)

@nursie  Did you report it to CDC?

ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@mwhite3 I got my Pfizer about the same time as you and suffering! Constant headaches, dizzy, anxious (although not an anxious person). I’ve been to A&E in London and my docs and in A&E there were lots of people experiencing reactions Like this, the doctor acknowledged it was the vaccine and said most are better after 2 weeks.... Let’s see! Trying to stay positive and stop crying! Kirsty

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Update - have had my zoom consult with  private Dr  this morning and have been prescribed Ivermectin at a higher dose due to severity of my symptoms and then taper to a lower dose. Also been prescribed vitamin D and vitamin C in high doses.

Apparently it is the spike protien in the vaccine causing full body inflammation it was thought it only caused inflammation at the injection site but has since been found it is causing inflammation in some people throughout the whole body. It has also disrupted some women's menstrual cycles.

So I get my ivermectin etc in 2 days as posting to me. I will update you all how I get on.

Was so nice to have a Dr believe me and not say all anxiety! 

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie Wow that’s great you got a comprehensive response and treatment from the doctor. I wish you well soon x

onaboatforover30days, Sassafras, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@rachie 

oh wow. Let me know how it goes. As I mentioned way back i took 1 took a low dose. And wondering if my complete recovery was helped by that and the supplements. 

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine I will do x

ReplyQuote
(@ivank)

Hi guys. I received my first Moderna vaccine on 12th June. I'm fit, playing tennis and exercising at home, 35 y.o. I had some mild headache when I took it, but it turned worse and I even called ER the forth day. I took pill of paracetamol and headache was gone, 12th day don't feel it.  I started to experience shortness of breath, even though I played tennis and didn't feel sick, still experience it after 12 days. It started after 10 days or so. Also I feel small pain in wrists and by toes feel like a bit hot all the time. Don't want to take second vaccine as this forum says that the second dose might be even worse.

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ramu
(@go4ramu)

@rachie To support this approach, shouldn't we all report Pfizer's side effects here?

https://www.pfizersafetyreporting.com/#/en

Jen, Deniz, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

I keep thinking of an old TV commercial where "Mother Nature" is given Chiffon margarine spread on toast and she smiles appreciatively and hums, "Mmmm, my sweet, creamy butter!" Then she's told it is, in fact, NOT. The sky grows suddenly dark, thunder claps, and her eyes and lightning flash as she sweeps her arms up over her head, exclaiming, "It's NOT NICE to fool Mother Nature!!"

Scientists explain that in various ways these vaccines fool our body into thinking they've been invaded by this novel coronavirus, COVID-19, resulting in raising our body's defenses to fight this attacker. Their expectation was that this production of the spike protein, responsive antibodies and other backup responses would occur local to the injection site, but it's been discovered that the spike protein in fact enters our bloodstream, subsequently traveling to our tissues and organs. Some are nonplussed by this finding, while others cry this is cause for alarm and may prove quite problematic.

Then, there's also a theory that the invader's antigens are so similar to our body's own innocent antigens that chaos can break out in our body as its defenses mistakenly identify itself as an enemy and mounts an attack against its own tissues and organs, resulting in an autoimmune response that causes myriad damages in almost any body area or part.

So, these are several theories concerning things that can go wrong with these vaccines. There is ongoingly and will be future research into what has gone haywire for some of us.

Until then, some of us are dealing with being the scene of this scuffling battlefield gone awry, which is a miserable scenario to have going on in our body. Similar to a battlefield upon which opposing armies spar, there are many strategies employed in the quest for dominance.

We need wise counsel, the willingness to relinquish the smaller hills, perseverance, and spaces and times of regrouping to prevail and come out of this fray victorious.

Sometimes I feel like the only weapons we have are to further "fool Mother Nature", which may or may not be very effective and may end up leaving us feeling the effects of further side effects of these interventions. 

We wait, with varying degrees of alternating dismay, hopeful applications of remedies, and patience for our victory. May God help us ...Heaven knows we need it! 🙏

Well wishes for overcoming, this day, for each one of us! 😏

KitKat, KitKat, Deniz and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 318 / 1151