Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus

Well I've had shingles, I've also had Lyme disease so maybe I was more susceptible to have a bad reaction to the vaccine? 

Jen, Tabby, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Last night I made a submission to the comments section of this article. This morning I was a bit surprised to have gotten past any censoring the moderators may have deemed appropriate. (My pen.name, Firebrand)

https://medshadow.org/readers-report-covid-vaccine-side-effects/#

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@thenystagmus

Well I've had shingles, I've also had Lyme disease so maybe I was more susceptible to have a bad reaction to the vaccine? 

Good morning! Wow, neither of those would have been fun at all!! The article has a lot of maybes in it, but I'm not surprised you would concur that to be so.

And good news ...I had an initial vestibular rehabilitation therapy evaluation set for July 15th. I was called to see if I was interested in coming in to fill a vacant appointment created by a cancellation. I snapped up the chance - yay! I'm really ready for this lucky break! 🎉🤗🙏

ReplyQuote
(@ivank)

Hello, guys. More update for post from 24 June. Basically, my foot shoe is still hot, but it really doesnt matter. My hands the next day were hurt and I went to pharmaciist. I told her that I made vaccine like 10 days ago and asked for Ibuprohen.'She told me that 90% of people have same problem lol and they have instruction not to sell ibuprophen, pain should go away. OK, the next day hands got better and now they are more or less fine. On 15th day from vaccine I felt really bad, like never before, like its fog in the mind, I fell terrible however I don't have particular symptoms. So it continued for 2 days. I woke up on Friday and felt much better, still a bit fatigued. Even better in Saturday where I thought that I might even take a second shot lol. The same was Monday till afternoon and evening time this bad feeling again returned, like I almost cried about all this. The same continued this morning till afternoon when my bad mood completely disappeared within like 5 minutes and it was totally unexpected. I feel better right now. It is like returning migraine but without actual headache. I must say that I am very stable with my mood 24/7 and it was like the first time like this. So its really like intoxication which comes and goes.

LadyD, Jen, Deborah and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus

Yes my mum used to say  I had a penchant for getting odd illnesses or reactions ha ha guess she was right!

Oh that's great news about your appointment , I really hope you get some help.

My ivermectin not arrived yet, awaiting UPS to contact me as to where it is, I just wanna feel better as do we all! X

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larchie)

I was wondering what the general concensus is for people experiencing these symptoms of dizziness, brain fog and general weird pulsing sensations getting better. My sister is experiencing these symptoms, they started about a week after her first astrazeneca jab and its 10 days now since she had it. She is suffering extreme anxiety worrying this will never go away and Im desperately searching for some reassuring information. This site is the only place I've found that discusses these symptoms following the vaccinations!

LadyD, Deborah, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kirstymiller)

@rachie Have you listened to the Joe Rogan podcast on Ivermectin and Vaccine symptoms that we have? It really explains it very well. It's long so the vaccine bit is at around 2hours 15 or there abouts.

Scary what we have put in our body and eagerly await to trying the Ivermectin!

dragonlover, Rachie, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby
Posted by: @thenystagmus

Just a thought but maybe you can pen a poem on our behalf, you have a way with words lol.😁 

Hey, another startling thought ...I suspect maybe this job's for you!! 😯

Mmmm, I think not. I never claimed to be a poet, I'm not as erudite as you in that area. Hope your headache soon passes. 😁

Ok, this is a hastey pastry, but it may fit the bill ... actually, you may even find it tastey!

Yes, quite tasty but I like this one:

Earths****ed up way of healing

The world came to a halt - and for the first time in years, you could hear the birds spread their wings,

You could hear the rivers waves splash against the rocks,

You could hear the flowers grow and you could hear peace.

We're making history by being trapped in tranquility,

The earth's silence gives us the opportunity to heal, tolerate, to grow, to rest,

Reach our souls,

Grow our character,

Love our family,

Heal our minds,

Don't complain and don't resist,

Arise kinder, happier and to the realization that you wish not to take advantage of our previous world any longer.

Shauna

I think this is quite poignant.

Hi Tabby, I've been scratching my head a bit ...for I thot since your request was for a poem on our behalf, that you'd wish our "Ouch" within

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi Tabby, I've been scratching my head a bit ...for I thot since your request was for a poem on our behalf, that you'd wish our "Ouch" within

You're going all cryptic on me again, wot do you mean?

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@tabby vent away, we've all been there! Anxiety is awful and creeps up on you, I've found it does abate eventually with me it takes a good cry and a cuddle from my dog xxx

Thanks Rachie. It just comes when my symptoms are bad, I guess it's just the worry of the unknown. I'm ok today, how are you? I'm thinking about trying ivermectin too if I can get it. I registered with the information you gave but it seems there is a long wait and even then I don't know if I will be able to get it or not. The consultation fee is quite high so it will be a bit risky.😊

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Ok, sorry for being too obscure ...well, before getting the vaccine, I imagine I would have considered the poem you found and posted to be pleasant, inspiring ...but considering the road we've traversed since, it seems idyllically incomplete? I read some of the poems on the website you got it from and was disturbed by the wide-eyed urging for universal vaccination ...nary a trace of caution or awareness of damage we've spent so much time lamenting over here. Within the one I offered I tried to embody that pain and dilemma, but I wondered if you rathered the pleasant side of the pandemic portrayed in your quote...?

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

Ok, sorry for being too obscure ...well, before getting the vaccine, I imagine I would have considered the poem you found and posted to be pleasant, inspiring ...but considering the road we've traversed since, it seems idyllically incomplete? I read some of the poems on the website you got it from and was disturbed by the wide-eyed urging for universal vaccination ...nary a trace of caution or awareness of damage we've spent so much time lamenting over here. Within the one I offered I tried to embody that pain and dilemma, but I wondered if you rathered the pleasant side of the pandemic portrayed in your quote...?

Oh, so is it provocation you want?? I haven't seen this side of you before. I'm a little bewildered.😏

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@kirstymiller  no I haven't but have been told what is happening with the vaccine and why we feel so ill. Yes I'm still awaiting delivery of ivermectin from UPS.

It is very scary that we were not informed about exactly what we were having injected into our bodies. It seems the mad rush to get everyone vaccinated took priority over safety of some. 

I could say more but I'm feeling too unwell to vent my rage at the powers that be for pushing this vaccine without proper care. Now that I'm saving for when I'm better and then oh my will I let them know how angry I am! Lol. 

Hope you are improving xxx

Jen, dragonlover, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby it was expensive with the consultation fee also but I'm at the point where I will do anything to feel well again so I consider it an investment if it works xx

gingerj, dragonlover, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@tabby it was expensive with the consultation fee also but I'm at the point where I will do anything to feel well again so I consider it an investment if it works xx

Yes of course, I understand 👍, I'm just wondering if I go through the interview process he may not give it to me on the grounds of vaccine symptoms alone. I believe you said you've had Covid so you have a good reason for having the med. 😊 Would you have any idea if he prescribes it for vaccine symptoms? Thanks.😊

ReplyQuote
Page 332 / 1151