Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@azguy It's not all anxiety, but anxiety definitely worsens everything. Being upset and concerned about it lasting that long, it can do damage to your psyche.  It has already.  It sucks that people think you're making things up. I know everyone has dismissed my symptoms as anxiety as well. 

Jen, Hope123, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Posted by: @mumaas

@baiseren Hi,

I made the decision not to get the second shot and am glad I did not. People with symptoms like ours who did get the second vaccine report that they are worse and not going away. My symtoms started 7 days after the vaccine were totally debilitating, and lasted 7 days during which the dizziness/instability was 24/7. My second 7 day attack happened two months later and was worse, with nausea added to the mix. I also feel terrible pressure behind my eyes and have brain fog. I have seen my ENT, had 3 hours of vestibular testing and a brain/iac mri. Nothing was wrong. The best explanation I have seen is a study of long haulers and people with our vaccination reactions, which are similar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=JwjJs5ZHKJI&feature=youtu.be. Be aware that exercise mobilizes the symptoms and makes it all worse.

You will have to make up your own mind and it’s a deeply personal decision. I wish you well.

I know a few people whose symptoms got better after getting a second shot, I started getting more better days after getting a second shot, and I didn't have any worsening of symptoms, everyone is different

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Posted by: @lpycb42

@hope123 Mine was worse on rainy days too... it may have to do with atmospheric pressure maybe?

When you were getting your second shot did you have any remaining symptoms from shot # 1?

For me it was only brain fog that comes and goes.

It's worse on the days when I am at home, not being active (also if it's raining) and gets better/disappears if I am out and about

Hard to say if caffeine or alcohol do anything....because some days when I have a lot of caffeine and some alcohol, it is actually when I have a good day

And then when I have none for weeks, I get bad days...not sure if there is a connection or not

There was one post that encouraged me to get a second shot

This guy said that it's important to take antihistamines before and immediately after the shot and take them for weeks (I take extra strength tylenol). His doctor told him to

This time I never got the chills, flu like symptoms...but I still have brain fog on and off. So far this shot side effects are not as bad

ReplyQuote
(@paulwilson)

@carolina 

Hi Caroline. 

I haven't had panic attacks (yet) but yeah I've had some pretty debilitating headaches. I've been prescribed codeine, which so far hasnt touched them. If it improves thrm at all I'll get back to ya! 

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@a1oner do you still feel like your Ivermectin treatment helped? 

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@ladyd hello! thank you for your post, i too am hopeful we will get better. however, i am unfortunately 26 weeks post vaccine and still experiencing side effects. anyone else had symptoms longer than 12 weeks? 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@coco 

I did reach out to one of doctors on the FLCCC site and was told I have inflammation of cranial nerve (VIII).
The primary function of the vestibulocochlear nerves (VIII) is a special sensory, but of two types. The vestibular nerve handles balance and equilibrium, while the cochlear nerve is responsible for hearing. The vestibulocochlear nerves originate in the monitoring receptors of the internal ear—the vestibule and cochlea.

The course of action is not ivermectin treatment but to get rid of the inflammation. My only symptom is ear ringing.  Both ears, since receiving my second shot of Moderna on May 2nd.  Right now I am treating the inflammation with the below supplements:

Liquid liposomal glutathione – 1500mg once daily
Nasal spray liposomal glutathione – 1 spray in each nostril twice a day
Liposomal Vitamin C – 1500mg once daily
Omega-3 – 2000mg twice a day
Vitamin D3 – 5,000 IU once daily (take with omega-3)
Quercetin – 2000mg once daily
Zinc – 22mg once daily (take with Quercetin)
Curcumin – 500mg twice a day
Vitamin k2 – 100mcg once daily
Melatonin – 9mg at nighttime
Two whole eggs per day
NO ALCOHOL

I can honestly say these supplements have been a game changer! 

Sia, Nadiafitagain, Deborah and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@a1oner 

WE are in charge of our own bodies, NOT the Government...so many lives saved from ivermectin yet you have to whisper when you talk about it...

My body!  My decision!

KitKat, KitKat, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@apollo)

Posted by: @gingerjones

@coco 

I did reach out to one of doctors on the FLCCC site and was told I have inflammation of cranial nerve (VIII).
The primary function of the vestibulocochlear nerves (VIII) is a special sensory, but of two types. The vestibular nerve handles balance and equilibrium, while the cochlear nerve is responsible for hearing. The vestibulocochlear nerves originate in the monitoring receptors of the internal ear—the vestibule and cochlea.

The course of action is not ivermectin treatment but to get rid of the inflammation. My only symptom is ear ringing.  Both ears, since receiving my second shot of Moderna on May 2nd.  Right now I am treating the inflammation with the below supplements:

Liquid liposomal glutathione – 1500mg once daily
Nasal spray liposomal glutathione – 1 spray in each nostril twice a day
Liposomal Vitamin C – 1500mg once daily
Omega-3 – 2000mg twice a day
Vitamin D3 – 5,000 IU once daily (take with omega-3)
Quercetin – 2000mg once daily
Zinc – 22mg once daily (take with Quercetin)
Curcumin – 500mg twice a day
Vitamin k2 – 100mcg once daily
Melatonin – 9mg at nighttime
Two whole eggs per day
NO ALCOHOL

I can honestly say these supplements have been a game changer! 

I have been looking on the flccc website but cant find where u can contact a doctor, do u know what section it was in also how long did it take for them to get incontact with you?

thanks

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@hope123 No symptoms at all.  I waited 3 months to get that second one.

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@apollo 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/ - Ivermectin

https://www.exstnc.com/ - doctors prescribing ivermectin

Apoll and Apoll reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@apollo   Here is a link to doctors that are prescribing Covid 19 treatments including Ivermectin:    https://www.exstnc.com

I had full blown vertigo 2 weeks after my 1st Pfizer shot and it lasted for 3 weeks. Based on peoples experience on this site with the 2nd shot I chose not to get it. I have had an ongoing correspondence with Paul Marik(who started FLCCC) for the last 4 years well before Covid so I trust him and decided to take Ivermectin. I am very sensitive to many medications so Ivermectin makes me feel kind of stoned for the night but I am fine in the morning and then I do not need to take it again until a week later, for me that is way better than vertigo and probably for 99% of the people there are zero side effects at all.

Some say Ivermectin is 100% effective if you take it properly which now the protocol is twice the 1st week then once a week instead of once a month. It binds to the receptors that Covid binds to to enter your cells. When you are exposed to Covid it has no way to enter your cells because all the receptors are occupied.

Here are 2 podcasts that I suggest everyone listen to which will help inform you more:

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0

https://covid19criticalcare.co  if this does not work for you google Joe Rogan #1671

trawii, trawii, Apoll and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@itsaw)

I've noticed I'm getting more frequent spells of dizziness. I'm unsure if this is due to lack of sleep caused by my tinnitus, or it's just another vaccine side effect late to the party. 

I was in town today and bought myself some zinc + vitamin c tablets, to go alongside the B12 and vitamin d I'm already taking. 

I really hope my tinnitus starts to disappear. I've tried so many exercises and nothing is helping. I'm so scared that I have this for life now, all because I wanted to protect myself. 

Hope123, Tom Germana, Hope123 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@nodiagnosis 

what side effects are still present for you? How much improvement would you say you’ve made? I’m sorry it’s been so long for you 😞

Sassafras, Jen, Hope123 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@gingerjones 

was this diagnosis based on only a description of your symptoms? Or did the FLCCC doc run specific tests or bloodwork on you? I’ve considered reaching out to one of them, but just wonder what the process is like and how long it takes…

ReplyQuote
Page 369 / 1151