Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@deborah)

@kirstymiller let me know how do you feel! One week ago I had the best day ever, I was like 90% normal, I was so happy.. But then it all returned, dizziness, headache, they swap without any sense, apparently. I’m taking iron (with vitamin C) and a complex of vitamins B ‘cause I found they were deficiency but no improvement at all. Hope it will get better, keep me posted!

ReplyQuote
(@deborah)

Posted by: @lynner

@kirstymiller l feel exactly the same, I will never go near another Covid jab again, still attempting to get over one dose. Hoping you are recovering, some days slightly better than others for me.

I’m upset by what is going on on France, I’m afraid it is going to happen everywhere and I’m so angry, we are paying with our health and not only we don’t have answers but we might not be able to take a coffee in a café without the damn green pass. 

Lynne, dragonlover, Lynne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @deborah
Posted by: @lynner

@kirstymiller l feel exactly the same, I will never go near another Covid jab again, still attempting to get over one dose. Hoping you are recovering, some days slightly better than others for me.

I’m upset by what is going on on France, I’m afraid it is going to happen everywhere and I’m so angry, we are paying with our health and not only we don’t have answers but we might not be able to take a coffee in a café without the damn green pass. 

Y'know a couple of generations back, when a lot of Americans were living a pioneer life, our forbears were so much more self-sufficient than we are now. I've often wondered if I was born late, because there's much to be said for the attractiveness of a less dependent life-style.

Some of us that have been so hurt by these Covid vaccines and those that have taken warning seeing what's happening to us - and as a result want nothing to do with them - we may end up in a different tier of our societies. One where we're less dependent on our societies, but more interested in engaging with each other - possibly bartering, enjoying leisure time together, exchanging care of children, maybe education of them also.

Possibly deciding we don't care to have coffee in a cafe, but rather with our neighbors down the vale. And Sylvia and Sylvester may hone their skills on the violin and bass to entertain us!

Hey, I just put banana walnut coconut orange peel muffins in the oven, the timer is going off now ...feel free to stop in for one - with a spot of tea, or cup of Joe! 😏☕☕☺️

Next time maybe will get together at your cottage! 🏡

ReplyQuote
(@jassy1957)

I am posting for the first time and hope that we can support each other with the experiences we have been having after having the covid vaccine.!I have appreciate all the sharing of info!

I am a 63 year old female, athletic, healthy, active and  not on any meds!

I had the Astra Zenica vaccine as a first shot in March...had  a few reactions but after a day I was fine. My age group in Canada was offered the Astra Zenica so I took it. Shortly after there was a lot of talk about the Astra Z. Then they said that we could take a Pfizer for the second shot.

That is what I did 5 weeks ago. I had a sore arm and some flu-like symptoms that went away after 2 days.

Then the odd symptoms started. I had a pressure in my head, mild headaches some days....some days a  very bad headache. Then the dizzy, off balance feeling. Sometime tingly feeling in my body.  Brain fog and some kind of confusion and  a whole range of sensations in my head.

Then the feeling like I was about to jump out of an airplane or write the most important exam in my life...anxiety rush or  this totally wired feeling.

I thought maybe it had something to do with my coffee ( I do not drink much coffee but looked at all possibilities)...but it would come and go throughout the day! Coffee or no coffee...almost like a burst...and often feeling  of high anxiety.

I went to the Dr after 2 weeks since it was driving me a bit crazy...it was not something I had dealt with before.. He checked me out, did a vertigo test and said I would  be fine.

I found this forum...and had some comfort that I was not imagining this all! I tried to stay calm and did my day to day things as best as possible.

It has been 5 weeks now since my second shot. Here is what is happening now.

The pressure in my head seems not to be daily...comes and goes. The dizzy/off balance feeling seems to be getting better.

The anxiety rushes( or whatever it is) are still there and come up at the oddest times. I am trying to stay calm . I am trying to take vitamin c and other vitamins that target anxiety. I follow this forum and am hoping the vaccine will just work its' way through  and I can be my old self again! One thing I had to do when the rush came...I would get on my bike and peddle...far! It helped a lot! I called it Pfizer power...not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing but it  made the symptoms of that high level of whatever it is go away/subside.

I sure appreciate all the  feedback and posts here...it sure is helpful because it seems that even the local Drs etc are not aware...until they have a patient. Thanks for all the support and for any advice!

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

I don't relish the thought of being barred from going the places I want to go or doing the things I want to do, but better that than being injected with a dangerous poison and risking the fallout of that.

kris, Lynne, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jassy1957)

@carolina 

Yes...I have the headaches off and on/pressure after 5 weeks after second shot. I had the Astra Z first and the Pfizer 5 weeks ago. The anxiety/panicy feeling comes in rushes.The dizzyness not as bad...brain fog seems to have improved.  I try and stay active but out of nowhere come those anxiety attacks. I am taking vitamin C and other vitamins targeted for anxiety now...we will see what happens! Good luck...I hope this will work out of our systems!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec

I don't relish the thought of being barred from going the places I want to go or doing the things I want to do, but better that than being injected with a dangerous poison and risking the fallout of that.

Yeah, I know. I've spent a lot of energy being pretty angry about a lot of things associated with these Covid vaccines - things that I have very little power to change.

I'm at the point where I care a whole lot less about who believes what about what's going on for me. I know what's going on, at least on the symptoms end of it, and as I understand an increasing amount about vestibular issues, it seems that diagnosis can be guessed at, but a lot of it can't be determined for sure except at autopsy - and I'm thinking that's not where I'm headed.

So, I'm working at making peace with where I'm at today, this hour, sometimes this minute - as this beastie roils through me. And making the best of it all, the best ways I know how.

Then we get to the societal level ...and if there's going to be requirements and restrictions based on vaccination status, I know I'm not going to change that singlehandedly. I'm just not that wealthy, famous, or have that much power. I can look for places and times to wedge my two cents in, even if I have to turn them edgewise.

There's a point that I'm going to look at it, whatever it is, and say, Hey, that's got a sour grapes flavour to it, and I can find sweeter grapes if I just stretch a bit. 

Just sayin' I don't want to boil in a stew of my own anger and resentment - I want to learn to turn my energies in directions that are healthy, for me and others.

I don't have to pine for what I'm denied - that would be a choice - and I can think of better ones!

Jen, nodiagnosis, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

There's a few of us here that have been a part of this forum from its early days. Some have recovered; others still hoping to. Some that are not yet recovered may be still monitoring this forum, but have gotten weary of reporting continued symptoms and have ceased posting.

I'm thinking tonight of those that are reading about the latest hopeful treatments being advocated here and for one reason or another, they're unavailable to you. Maybe because they're not available in your country, maybe because you believe they wouldn't be healthy for you, maybe just because they're out of reach for you financially.

Being here for 4+ months, I've seen different things rise and fall in popularity - ibuprofen, different vitamins, a special diet, a variety of over the counter supplements, exercise, tests, therapy, prescriptions from our physicians, bypassing your physician to access one found online for off-label use of prescriptions normally only accessible for other diagnoses, etc....

Some people that have tried whatever was currently advocated for got better. Was it because of something they tried? Possibly.

Others have tried one thing, then another, followed by others - and are still experiencing symptoms that wax, wane, and morph.

I have the strong suspicion that our bodies themselves are our best doctors! And only with the passage of time will they prevail to bring us the best health possible following what we've suffered.

Just some overarching thoughts, for what they may be worth... Well wishes for us all! 😏👍🙏

trawii, trawii, kris and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

@thenystagmus I was actually coming back on today to suggest to everyone to start eating really clean.

This so far has had the greatest impact for my symptoms (going on 6 months since my first shot).

Breakfast I eat oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon. (No sugar) with a glass of lemon water

lunch I make a huge salad with a spring mix, tomatoes, avocado, blueberries, some diced garlic, and a splash a lemon juice and topped with a bit of chicken.

Dinner is roasted veggies (broccoli), some salmon (or other protein) or another salad and then a glass of lemon water

I have also been drinking celery juice when I can.

I’m sure there are folks here are trying to find a pill to fix it but that isn’t going to fix it immediately.

The food you are putting in your body is going to lower the level of histamine and inflammation that is being caused by the reaction to the vaccine.

I have good and bad days eating and when I try to back to simple carbs (rice, sugars, ect) my symptoms re-present.

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gardener8)

PLEASE READ! 
My husband 49yr old HX of hypertension after 2nd dose Pfizer started to have tingling of extremities, mild balance upon start/stop walking, lightheadedness, intermittent sinus tachycardia, insomnia, extreme fatigue, brain fog, intolerance to non exerting activities, and concentration causes extreme fatigue and at time palpitations. Has not been able to work since May 9th. Went to TORRANCE ER 3 times, at 3rd ER visit was admitted under observation and multiple diagnostics MRI, CXRY, EKG, ECHOCARDIOGRAM, CAROTID ULTRASOUND, bloodwork all came back negative. Now going To Cedars Sinai. They are currently researching vaccine injuries and interested in seeing these cases now. We have seen a Cardiologist now at Cedars and he has had bloodwork and on a ZEO patch heart monitor for 2weeks. The neurologist said symptoms he is experiencing is what she is seeing in her patients to different degrees. She will refer him to another team member from immunology. Going to follow up with neurologist next week.

I have been trying to encourage my husband to try LDN low dose naltrexone. It has completely healed me from 20yr long chronic fatigue, brain fog, and chronic pain.LDN has completely cured me in just 2months. A MD at Torrance memorial introduce this med to me and I never looked back! They use it in some long term COVID protocol.

He finally decided to try LDN and within 6 hrs his brain fog lifted and the fatigue decreased! My husband is shocked but I am not. Please look into it folks it has saved my life!

I will keep you updated on his progress with LDN and upcoming doctor appointments. 

https://ldnresearchtrust.org/dr-mark-cooper-ldn-neuroinflammation-and-movement-disorders-ldn-low-dose-naltrexone

This post was modified 3 years ago by Gardener

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@sfbayareavaccine  Hi, thanks for your post. I looked back at your last post about a week ago and looked through your historical symptom list ...I was surprised that I couldn't find you talking about anything in the dizziness category, so I wondered how you ended up at the VEDA forum.

On another note, I guess you're not wanting a banana nut muffin for now, but that's ok, I usually stash a few in the freezer for later ...for now, maybe a cup of lemon tea? ☺️

(@lynner)

@deborah I know exactly how you feel, you think you are improving, then it all comes backx

Sassafras, Deborah, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@azguy)

I feel really sorry for all of us who were forced and tricked to take this crap and are left on our own to deal with these side effects....

Just thought of a questionnaire to ask you guys.. hoping to find any common links/theory behind this freak show

Scale: 1 being the worst and 10 being the best

1. Any pre existing diseases? If yes, pls mention

2. Any medications before the jab-regular or occasional use? 

3. General health condition before jab (mention scale)

4. Fitness level before jab (mention scale)

5. Lifestyle before jab- Sedentary, minimally active, Active, Athletic

6. Any ongoing symptoms before jab

7. Anxiety/stress level before jab (mention scale)

8. First and second Jab Dates

9. Any alergic reaction/notable symptoms immediately after taking the jab

10. Onset of symptoms (mention day, DAY 0 being the vaccination date)

11. Severity of the symptoms( mention scale)

12. Currently on which week/day you are in post onset of symptoms? 

13. Have you noticed any reduction in the Severity of the symptoms? 

14. Rate your current severity of symptoms(mention scale) 

15. Pls mention your notable symptoms (in the order of severity) 

16. Is there any symptom that got resolved completely? If yes pls mention

17. Is there any symptom that got better when compared to initial state? 

18. What supplements/meds are you on currently? 

19. Have you started these supps/meds after the jab specially to address the symptoms? 

20. Any supplements/meds which you think has made your symptoms better? pls mention symptom wise

21. Your Anxiety/stress levels now when compared to pre vaccine state? 

22. Your physical activity level now-Sedentary, minimally active, Active, Athletic

23. Your energy levels now (mention scale) 

24. Has your appetite changed post vaccination? 

25. Do you  firmly believe all this is just temporary and will be back to normal eventually?

Pls answer and post.... based on this survey we can possibly try to find answers as to how to address this hell.... 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suewalsh)

@thenystagmus I had covid in January with no real side effects apart from fatigue. March I had my first AZ vaccine.  I had a massive reaction to it. Initially (8 hours after the shot) I had what I can only describe as like a seizure. Violent shaking which lasted for about 2 minutes. Then that lessened to moderate shaking and I couldn't move. Like having really bad flu. This lasted 8 hours but I was 'vibrating' for the whole of the next day. 2 weeks later I got really bad dizziness and loss of balance along with nausea. I didn't take any medication and it subsided after about 6 weeks. Then I had my 2nd shot on June 2nd. 2 weeks after that BAM! Horrendous dizziness, ear pressure, my neck felt weird and if I lie down it's much worse. Sometimes if I touch my head or neck when lying down it starts off a spinning episode. My Dr diagnosed vertigo (which is a symptom, not a cause) have me histamines which made it 10 times worse! I tried the Epseley manouvere which resulted in me being bedridden for 24 hours as I did NOT have BPPV. I convinced the Dr to give me antibiotics in case of infection and have been taking cinnarizine when it's really bad so I can sleep. Guessing I'm riding this out for at least another 2 weeks, but it seems much worse this time round.

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suewalsh)

@alina123 I had mine for 6 weeks after the first vaccine then it subsided just in time for me to have the 2nd vaccine when it was much worse. I'm 4 weeks in and it's still quite bad. I have had antibiotics and it hasn't helped so it seems it is viral. I think we just have to ride it out. Try cinnarizine if you can get it where you are. It will help you sleep at least.

ReplyQuote
Page 373 / 1151