Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@sfbayareavaccine)

Posted by: @hippo33

@ladyd

i wish I could believe this. Maybe I’m just abnormal but I’m coming up on 6 months and still have symptoms 

I’m with you, first shot at the end of January, and while most stuff has resolved, I have certain manageable symptoms that have presented and stayed around.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sfbayareavaccine)

Posted by: @hippo33

@lpycb42

“Oddly these symptoms were lessened when laying down and at night. I know most of you have symptoms at night and trouble sleeping, it’s opposite for me. “

Same over here, if I am laying down or asleep I am way better. Over the last couple months, when my symptoms start acting up, I will go lay on the bed and feel mostly fine.

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@sfbayareavaccine I was the other way around. It was worse at night and in the mornings and better as the day went by.

ReplyQuote
(@olliej27)

Has anyone in the UK been able to get hold of ivermectin? And if so how? 
Thank you 🙂

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

Scale: 1 being the worst and 10 being the best

1. Any pre existing diseases? No

2. Any medications before the jab-regular or occasional use? No

3. General health condition before jab: 10

4. Fitness level before jab: 3

5. Lifestyle before jab- Sedentary/minimally active

6. Any ongoing symptoms before jab - 0

7. Anxiety/stress level before jab - 3

8. First and second Jab Dates - 04/15 and 07/12

9. Any alergic reaction/notable symptoms immediately after taking the jab - only arm pain

10. Onset of symptoms (mention day, DAY 0 being the vaccination date) - 1

11. Severity of the symptoms( mention scale) - 6

12. Currently on which week/day you are in post onset of symptoms? almost 3 months

13. Have you noticed any reduction in the Severity of the symptoms? yes 100%

14. Rate your current severity of symptoms(mention scale) - 0

15. Pls mention your notable symptoms (in the order of severity) - Vertigo/dizziness/brainfog, anxiety, nausea, hot flashes.

16. Is there any symptom that got resolved completely? All 

17. Is there any symptom that got better when compared to initial state? All disappeared

18. What supplements/meds are you on currently? Vit C and B6

19. Have you started these supps/meds after the jab specially to address the symptoms? Yes

20. Any supplements/meds which you think has made your symptoms better? Ibuprofen, Claritin, Vit C, B6

21. Your Anxiety/stress levels now when compared to pre vaccine state? back to normal

22. Your physical activity level now-Sedentary, minimally active, Active, Athletic - more active but still relatively minimal

23. Your energy levels now (mention scale) 10 

24. Has your appetite changed post vaccination? Only temporarily

25. Do you  firmly believe all this is just temporary and will be back to normal eventually? I already went back to normal from the first shot. Waiting to see what second does.

Azguy and Azguy reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

So got my jab on Monday morning: yesterday felt extreme fatigue, slept all day.  Today woke up well.  Still waiting...

ReplyQuote
(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@lpycb42 Thank you for your updates. I am impatiently waiting for your feedback every day. I hope everything will go well after second shot, fatigue will go away soon and nothing else will come. 

ReplyQuote
(@andrew)

Hi I’ve had meniers for about 6yrs , first time it went away for 4yrs second time I had been clear for 13 months. 2 days after Astra Zeneca Jab it came back 😩 I was told by ENT to get my second jab and they would deal with any effects after 🤷‍♂️ So they are aware about effects from the jab 😡 I am worse now after 2nd jab to the extent that I am having to have time off work .

I won’t be having anymore covid vaccine’s in the future unless they can guarantee a vaccine that does not effect my condition 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Andrew

Joanne, Joanne, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chocolaterobot)

It looks like you can order it from this page https://trustedrxsolutions.com/

Stromectol 10 x 12mg comes to £46 including the postage.

No idea whether it's a total scam! I'm debating whether to order it just now. It looks fairly legit, it's got a UK contact number and everything.

ReplyQuote
(@olliej27)

@tabby Hi Tabby, I am glad to hear the ivermectin seems to be working! I too live in the UK and cannot get hold of Ivermectin, would you be able to provide the website you used to source and order it? 
Thank you in advance!
Ollie

ReplyQuote
(@agcaloia)

I see a lot of people posting about dizziness, vertigo, nausea, and tinnitus/full ear/hearing loss after receiving the vaccination. 

I'd like to add something here to see if others can account for this. I in fact had these symptoms present concurrently and in combination even before getting either dose of Pfizer. And, whereas I did get a few flus after which these symptoms seem to come on, I tested negative for COVID every time. I've repeatedly tested negative for COVID yet have had the same symptoms most people describe here, and it was before vaccination. (Maybe COVID undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, although seems unlikely after three tests). 

So, my question is, can anyone recall having these symptoms before getting the vaccine? I still have them after the vaccine but cannot determine yet if they're more frequent or pronounced because of the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

see the attached...

https://www.exstnc.com/ - doctors prescribing ivermectin

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

uk doctor is on the attachment below

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

see below

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Hello,

Please see the attached video...Dr. Syed Haider is giving his latest update on Covid 19...he treats covid-19 patients, long haulers and his newest patients being vaccine related...He says our symptoms will resolve...some quicker than others...some will experience set-backs.  But it is inflammation and we have to treat it as such...he gives pointers about eating clean...NO exercising when you have long haul symptoms...pointers on fasting and low histamine diets...I found this so encouraging to listen to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md-y01JdxvE

Deborah and Deborah reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 375 / 1151