Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Mase
(@masectid)

Posted by: @olliej27

Has anyone in the UK been able to get hold of ivermectin? And if so how? 
Thank you 🙂

@olliej27 I've used United Pharmacies before for antibiotics - it comes from Bulgaria so can take up to 21 days. I've just put an order in for Ivermectin and Prednisolone which came to around £56 plus the bank transfer cost of £25. It's costly but I'm willing to try anything at this point. I'm based in the North of England and from memory it took around 2 weeks when I've ordered from them previously.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

I tired taking Zinc today and it gives me a very odd feeling in my legs.  It's not exactly tingling but it's close.  It's like a very active something-is-going-on-there feeling.  Is this good or bad?

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

I didnt have symptoms come back. Occasionally I do feel a bit dizzy on humid days. But I also waterski so Im on boats a lot in the summer. I always got a little rocky after boats. So not sure if it’s that. 

Sureyansh and Sureyansh reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

I took some Ivermectin along with the supplements. But only 1 or 2 as it gave me heart palpitations.  What a nightmare this whole thing is. 

ReplyQuote
 Mase
(@masectid)

@Dizzyfromvaccine Are you free from symptoms now?

ReplyQuote
(@aurora)

Hello everyone

I have had a bad reaction with astrazeneca, 2 weeks after 1st dose I was at work and felt normal no symptoms, suddenly had a nausea feeling, suddenly I ran to bathroom and started to vomit violently non stop, the doctor at work had to give me anti vomiting needle to stop. I have not vomited for 35 years since pregnancy, I went to hospital had blood checks, my inflammation was high, all blood work normal. Two weeks to the day later, same thing again, went to work feeling fine, sudden nausea, asked to go home, pulled over, and vomited violently again, daughter came to get me to hospital, this time at emergency I kept vomiting and then defeated in my underwear, they took me in, I fell to the floor continually vomiting, I had no underwear on as they were trying to clean me up, I diarrhea violently, all over the medical equipment, oxygen tank, wires, curtain, you name it, was a mess, I was begging for them to help me, j had a hot flash throughout my body, they placed me on the bed, with nappy and gave me anti vomiting injection, and a drip, blood pressure was 90/60, I had blood tests, leukocytes were critical, had x ray, my heart had trace fluid, but no enlargement, then ct scan with dye they found nothing sinister, stayed until 10pm overall their for 10 hours, no clots, head doctor said the vaccine is highly probable. I have no health issues, don't drink, don't smoke don't drink coffee, plant based diet, gluten intolerant, so no gluten, I wasn't glutened at all. After this worst event I had headaches for 5 days, now the nausea does not stop, I have to take nausea pills, I only eat veg broth with quinoa, or rice, stew apples, dry toast etc, my stomach aches alot, all up I've had 2 weeks off work, the only relief is sleep or lying down, I hope this nausea goes away. Has anyone had an episode like me? I reported it to SAFEVAC.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

Hello all

I had similar issue almost similar to you here.

I had pfizer before 18 days (first dose).I had plenty of side effects.But now I suffer from dizziness and brain fog plus insomnia .Im using betahistine tablet but its not working.

I checked many websites in some its mentioned brain inflamation with possibele irreversible side effects.

as we can see here nobody is fully recovered in this foroum!

I just wrote this for people who are planning for vaccination to consider.

Im really terrified!I wish ,I was aware of these before vaccination.

Now its done!:(

https://www.oatext.com/post-vaccination-inflammatory-syndrome-a-new-syndrome.php

I just want to ask people who feel good and back to normal to follow up here for us.

Lili, dragonlover, Lili and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simone)

Do you feel better now? I'm so scared as I have experienced dizziness since my first shot 5 days ago.... 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dizzzy2021

Hello all

I had similar issue almost similar to you here.

I had pfizer before 18 days (first dose).I had plenty of side effects.But now I suffer from dizziness and brain fog plus insomnia .Im using betahistine tablet but its not working.

I checked many websites in some its mentioned brain inflamation with possibele irreversible side effects.

as we can see here nobody is fully recovered in this foroum!

I just wrote this for people who are planning for vaccination to consider.

Im really terrified!I wish ,I was aware of these before vaccination.

Now its done!:(

https://www.oatext.com/post-vaccination-inflammatory-syndrome-a-new-syndrome.php

I just want to ask people who feel good and back to normal to follow up here for us.

Thank you for posting this.  This is something people need to be aware of and to consider.

(@279janka)
Very Active Member

There are people that recovered fully from the side effects on this forum. It just took some time. I am one of them. And register couple of other people. However there are more people that have not yet recovered. Unfortunately. 

Dee, Dee, spacecadet and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @vertigo

I think my symptoms are starting to go away.  It's been about 14 weeks since I had the second shot of Pfizzer.  Hopefully they will go away and not come back!

Good for you!  That gives us all some words of encouragement

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Odd reaction to my hearing, however. I know this is only anecdotal, but my hearing slightly improved after the fist shot and significantly improved after the second shot. Coincidence? I don't know what to make of it.

Wow, that is pretty amazing!  Good for you!

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

I tired taking Zinc today and it gives me a very odd feeling in my legs.  It's not exactly tingling but it's close.  It's like a very active something-is-going-on-there feeling.  Is this good or bad?

I looked online...can't find anything related to tingling in legs and zinc...pretty strange...

ReplyQuote
 Fire
(@fiya)

Omg me to…I got the shot the Johnson and Johnson one. Started having vertigo. Didn’t even know what it was. I was breathing fast, throwing up, sweating, got anxiety. Didn’t want to get up to even go to the bathroom. Didn’t want to eat. If I turned my head to fast vertigo. If I was laying in the bed..vertigo. I passed out like 3 times & had a seizure. Lucky for me someone was there to catch me. I’ve been having them every since the shot. I’m thinking about trying to sue. Seeing if I can. I went to er. Did test everything was normal. Cat scan, mri, X-rays. All that. But I have no history of them. I’m so scared I’m going to be by myself someone. Someone can rob me or take my phone while having one. Vertigo is scary.  I thought I was losing my mind until I was reading others on here. Thank you I feel better. But still nervous as hell.

Lynne, Jen, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bret
(@bretdoucette)

Howdy friends,

I have been reading these for roughly 2 months so I thought I would post my story. 

I tested positive for Covid in November 2020. The acute infection was not bad - I thought I had a cold. 8 days later I felt fine. 3 weeks after testing positive, I developed headaches/migraines that would come and go for the next 4 months. Some days were very bad, some days were mild, and some were perfectly fine. For a brief period in early January 2021, I also had dizziness (walking on a boat sensation). This went away after 3 weeks. I also had general fatigue that came with no rhyme or reason. 

Over those 4 months my symptoms gradually improved - the headaches became less frequent and some days I didn't have any. I was getting my energy back and starting to run/hike more. I felt like I had turned a corner. It was lovely. The day before the vaccine I climbed up to 12,000 ft with my skis on my back and skied down a mountain!

Then I had the vaccine...

I received the first Moderna dose on March 24th. A week later I noticed I was dizzy while hiking. I shrugged it off as just another long-hauler symptom. Then over the subsequent 6 weeks, I developed what felt like panic attacks and slight dizziness.

I began to suspect it was the shot that caused these so I delayed the second dose by 2 weeks (to see if I would get better)

I received my second dose on May 2, 2021. Exactly one week later, the headaches/migraines that I have been having for the last 4.5 months (since getting Covid) just disappeared. That was awesome, but I unfortunately developed dizziness and tinnitus.

The dizziness (like walking on a boat) was initially very disturbing. At points, I needed a shopping cart to hold me up in the grocery store. I could barely drive. The tinnitus was terrible too - it prevented me from sleeping which made things even worse. The worse of my symptoms were between weeks 3 and 5 after getting the second Moderna dose. 

Since then (10 weeks since second dose) things have improved, albeit VERY slowly. The tinnitus has gone down - some times I don't notice it at all. The dizziness has also improved - it isn't gone, but I can walk without a shopping cart. 

In the past 8 months, I have tried all the supplements and various treatments (steroids, drugs for migraines, you name it). Ive found that the only thing for me that has helped are the following:

1. Diazepam (ie Valium) for the Dizziness - 2mg 2x a day once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I have since stopped taking this because it can be addictive, but this really helped me during weeks 3 to 5 when I was the most dizzy.

2. Being mindful of my negative thoughts, meditating, and embracing your symptoms -  This book: Rock Steady https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Steady-Healing-Tinnitus-Neuroplasticity/dp/1989603858 - has become my Bible through all of this. I have read it 3 times. I now have a daily practice and am seeing results.. albeit slowly. 

3. Time - I know that sucks, but I think that is just the reality for a lot of us

4. Being Active - this is so hard when I'm dizzy, but if I get my heart rate up my dizziness goes down. I push myself to do something hard everyday. When I'm feeling dizzy, if I just lay down and give it, it gets worse. 

5. Yoga and Balance Postures - I do yoga almost every day. If I start my day with it, I'm less dizzy through the day.

---

This has been a hard 8 months. Yes the vaccine side effects have been worse than getting covid and the long haul effects (oh the irony!). I don't want to discourage anyone from getting the vaccine, but this was just my experience. Mentally sometimes I just break down and cry. I catch myself often ruminating on the past and question why I got this vaccine. But each and every time when I let my anxiety rage like this, my symptoms get worse. 

I have seen both a neurologist and an ENT. Both have agreed that they are now starting to see patients with similar side effects from the vaccine. Both told me I would heal. Both said I just needed lots of time. Both said I needed to be active. The validation was nice. 

I hope this helps someone. I'll post in a month or so with another update on my symptoms. Until then, keep being present and keep breathing deeply. 

Godspeed friends!

vaxdJJ4-21, PfizerVictim, vaxdJJ4-21 and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 377 / 1151