Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@loglady93 

"I had worsening tinnitus, slight dizziness/off-balance feelings, eye pressure and eye fatigue, generalized tiredness/taking naps daily, and feeling just *off* and not right."

I'm having the exact same symptoms specially dizziness who get me crazy. 10 days my first Pfizer dose and I haven't even had the second dose yet.

ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

Everyone, be careful with the supplements. I took them and to some benefit, but the Vitamin C and Vitamin D can counteract each other in calming down inflammation in the monocytes. Still, take them both, but I found that lowering the Vitamin D and taking it at a different time from the Vitamin C seemed to make more of a difference. And only until a certain point, which I think is the point where you are no longer deficient and after that, they are of no benefit. Also, before I was being treated by a doctor, I took antihistamines. Benadryl. The little pink pills, and they seemed to help. 

ReplyQuote
 Mase
(@masectid)

So I’ve definitely taken too much zinc. I’ve taken 50mg and my legs have been weak and had pins and needles for most of the day since taking it. 

Or possibly because I took 50mg late last night and 50mg first thing this morning - and didn’t leave enough time between dosages.

I’ve looked online and found several sites saying too much zinc can cause numbness and weak limbs. 

What dosage did everyone else take?

ReplyQuote
(@pretzel)

Posted by: @thomasl

Hi All,

Created an account just to post here. Been reading close to 300 posts in the last 24 hrs and i wold like to thank many of you from the bottom of my heart for all the insights/suggestions. so here is my story:

- Got the first Pfizer Jab(11/June). Heart racing within 15 min and shortness of breath, cleared up in 5 min
-Sore arms next day
-4 days later: slight headaches, hot/cold flashes
-6 days later:Blurred vision, weakness in limbs, lightheadedness, brain fog, nausea, stomach discomfort
-14 days later:severe back ache, fullness in right ear, previous days symptoms still around
-5 weeks later: All symptoms improved except the backache, new symptom:fullness in head

My symptoms improved naturally, Every one is different so the time taken to recover is different as well.There are multitudes of symptoms discussed by everyone, some mild some extremely severe but i think all of us can agree that it was the vaccine side effects causing it.

There are very good posts by Ali W and dizzyfromvaccine that should be read by everyone here seeking comfort.

Here is my conclusion:

1)The vaccine is supposed to mimick the covid virus, so us getting similar symptoms or long covid symptoms is expected.

2)Our immune system is working and being taxed overtime, so all previous aliments in the body is being reactivated + new symptoms.
Covid induces cytokine storm in the body of a infected person causing serious complications. Vaccine is not supposed to do that BUT what are the studies done to say that we the sufferers are not experiencing something that is similar to this? Did anyone notice that some of the meds we are taking (steriods)are the same to what is offered to Covid patients? Just like covid patients, we have to ride this out ourselves, with our body naturally healing. Supressing some of body's immunity is needed if we have severe symptoms.

3)Dizzywithvaccine mention in a post about monoclytes, and what are the supplements to help. I believe this is very useful.

4)Ali W has mentioned in a long post that i think would help everyone. Suggest to read it.

5While many people are looking at meds in addressing the symptoms, i think we should be looking at the root cause as well with higher priority, which i think are that possibly histamines(allergic to vaccine ingredients)/immuno overdrive and problem in getting rid of the vaccine "left overs(dead cells etc)" from our body is causing a flare up of all of our symptoms in the first place. 

Things to do:

- Sleep well/Exercise(Sweat)
-Drink plenty of water
-Loads of Vitamin C and D
-Lyposomal Gluthothione, Zinc and Quercitin. Dosage wise pls see recomendations from supplements or consult doc.
-Antihistamine meds(Zyrtec/Claritin) or low histamine food
-Supplements for improving liver functions/detox
-Avoid offending food (caffeine/Alcohol/high histamine food)

1 reason which i think many people are not getting better is that while they could be address say a tinnitus issue, the root cause above in bold is not resolved, so the medication could only provide temporary comfort but as your immunity kicks in again all the symptoms will be back.(sometimes with a vengence)

Also, just like what many had said, the vaccine is indeed a "poison", so we need to get rid of the waste products as fast as possible, through excrement/sweat.Thus food/water intake, exercise and liver functions are very important here. 

I will be getting my 2nd jab soon in a week. Hopefully the antihistamines meds just before the jab as suggested by another user here helps. Good luck everyone and stay safe!

Regarding previous issues being enhanced I just remembered I had a bad premolar tooth which was giving me some pain every now and then but a day after my first Pfizer the pain got so bad I needed a cycle of amoxicillin and surgery to get it out. So got me thinking what other issues I might possibly have which might have been enhanced after Pfizer 2 which are making me dizzy and off balance. I have started wearing glasses recently as I’m -1.5 so wondering if the vaccine has somehow messed up my eye diopter. It’s a huge long shot but will give it a couple of days without wearing glasses and it’s only a small diopter. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@s-m-a I am sorry what you are going through.  It is very sad that so many have trusted the information given them and it is proving out to be a lie.  To me everyone vaccinated or not need the full story when it comes to their own health and the health of loved ones.  Please go to this site and read.  This is the most comprehensive data I have seen yet on what is happening.

https://trialsitenews.com/vaccine-truth-cdc/

kris, Covid vaccine side effects, Lynne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @loglady93

Hello everyone,

This post today is inquiring about relapsing symptoms. I've posted here once before... Months ago. I am now 5 months post-second Pfizer shot. Initial inflammatory reaction/symptoms was 2-3 weeks after my second dose. I had worsening tinnitus, slight dizziness/off-balance feelings, eye pressure and eye fatigue, generalized tiredness/taking naps daily, and feeling just *off* and not right.

Is anyone having a sort of relapsing pattern with symptoms? My tinnitus remains at a constant level, but I've been having what I think are relapses of the other inner ear/eye symptoms. My initial "reaction" with symptoms noted above was in March and lasted 7-8 days. Then 2 months later (end of May), I had a relapse of 3-4 days of ever-so-slightly milder symptoms but along the same lines.

Then just recently I had what I think is another relapse. What's really strange is they seem to be connected to the same time in my menstrual cycle (when I start my period or within a day or two of that). I don't know if it's connected hormonally or what, but it's unsettling because I don't feel like myself after this vaccine but my doctor says there's nothing we can really do. 

Thanks in advance for reading.

Hi loglady, Your experience with all this is a little longer than mine. I had the only Covid vaccine I will have on March 3, with vestibular symptoms starting March 5. I also have experienced definite relapses.

I attribute them to ...gee, I really wish I knew! Doesn't seem to be anything I can put my finger on - something I'm doing, or not doing, changes in weather, excessive energy expenditure, etc.... My relapses were at 1, 4, 8, and 14 weeks - the last one being pretty dramatic. There was 6 weeks between that one and the one before and tomorrow will be 6 weeks again since I've had one. I've got my lawn mowed and my dishes and laundry caught up, just in case. 😉

I hope at some point to be left alone by this beastie! If you've noticed anything that shows you a pattern, you're ahead of me. I do believe that there sometimes are triggers for some of us. If yours is your menstrual cycle I don't know if there's anything that can be done to moderate that, but I'd hope that as more time goes on your body will adjust to those fluctuations and not continue to throw you for a loop. It sounds like your doctor may be aware of your suspicion.

I once knew someone that had a concussion with vestibular symptoms and after daily symptoms resolved, she continued to have symptom flares with monthly cycling, so I wouldn't be surprised if your hunch has merit. For that person, their flares eventually stopped. I hope your relapses and mine will also! 😌🙏

Gloria M, Lynne, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@beavyc16)

I got my first dose of Pfizer vaccine on Monday July 19 and since then I have not felt myself. I'm a 25 year old healthy male. I lift weights, cardio, eat really healthy. I had no business getting this vaccine except that this job required I have at least one dose before I showed up. I went and got it last minute which in hindsight was a huge mistake. I knew the risks of getting this shot but ignored them because I wanted this job, which turns out I didn't even like. So much so that I quit within 2 days. It's ok though my main job is intact. I'm taking time off from there.

Within five minutes of getting the shot I had a panic attack. Cold sweats, anxiety, claminess, dizziness. The pharmacist who gave me this terrible vaccine gave me fruit juice to drink which helped some. For days now I have been experiencing some slight chest discomfort on my left side just below the pec muscle, wasn't there before. I've been going about my business as per usual. Lifting, cardio has gone unimpeded. My performance is still as high as it was before vaccine. In the last few days though, so days 3-5, I've started to experience dizziness, lightheadedness, feeling unsteady on my feet if standing still.

I am filled with so much regret from taking this vaccine and I wish I stuck to my guns to never take it. Instead, I took it for a job I ended up not even liking. I am still processing my mistake and I feel better than I did a couple days ago but the symptoms still persist.

I wish this wasn't such a politicized vaccine and I wish they would stop pushing it so hard on people. It's really too bad that so many people are taking it under the pretense they'll be able to travel or go back to normal life.

I am steadfast now in my refusal of the second dose. If ever a job requires me to have it I will not work for them. If it's needed to travel I simply won't travel. If it's ever needed to go to the grocery store I'll go to a local farmer's market instead. If my main full-time job requires I have both doses I will quit and find someplace that doesn't require it. It's insane that jobs have the nerve to require it for employment. Utterly insane that young people like myself have to put their perfect bill of health in jeopardy like this. I'd rather catch covid then get the second dose of the vaccine. I'm so mad at myself for getting it.

I just hope that my symptoms (dizziness, minor chest discomfort) resolve over time and that there are no long term health consequences or permanent damages from this shot.

This post was modified 3 years ago by beavy_c16

KitKat, KitKat, Sia and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lynner Hi Lynne, I was prescribed 40mg propranolol which is for anxiety but also to prevent migraines. I was told I could just take them as needed for anxiety so if I feel an attack coming I will take one but they make me very spaced out. What dosage are you on and are they working for you??

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@samtay they do Nothing!

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

I am experiencing similar side effects from past two months. Have you recovered? How long did it take you?

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@greenmonster 

You have posted a very odd link that reeks of conspiracy theories. I got out as soon as I could. We don’t need it on this forum. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@thomasl thanks for your post.Its good you will go for second dose despit knowing these side effects.wish you luck and keep us updated for that

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@greenmonster 

Quoting you: "Please just use some critical thinking skills and you will realize"

...that other's just using some "critical thinking skills" won't always result in the same realizations as yours...

Gloria M, dragonlover, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@thenystagmus You are right I am done posting here.  I was trying to help is all.  There is no other motivation for then that.  But I see people are going down this road no matter what lies at the end.  Good luck.  

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @greenmonster

@thenystagmus You are right I am done posting here.  I was trying to help is all.  There is no other motivation for then that.  But I see people are going down this road no matter what lies at the end.  Good luck.  

Yeah, thanks anyway, but people somehow never seem to appreciate their steering wheels being grabbed and turned in a different direction as they're trying to drive down the road, y'know.

The main road being traveled here is a quest for restored health. And it can be ok that we're taking a variety of routes trying to end up there.

The thing you're into may be better suited for a more politically motivated arena. Best wishes 😏

LPV, Gloria M, LPV and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 404 / 1151