Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ohjason)

@jeank how have you been doing recently jean?

ReplyQuote
(@lynner)

• @seemamkhrj Hi, I did take I did take topiramate for a few weeks, but came off it, it didn't improve things and made me lose my appetite even more.

ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

@jeank I have not had any episodes in about 2 weeks! 

Jean, PfizerVictim, Jean and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@kpaul - did your symptoms subside at all?

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@elallen17 Marvelous! Let it stay that way. 

@ohjason Thank you for asking. I am now able to accomplish the vast majority of household chores and have decided to walk at least 3 miles per day (it is becoming easier). Apart from that, and I hope I don't jinx this, problems with sleeping have reduced and as of yesterday I am able to continue with my PhD work. 

Still feel the occasional grip of unwarranted anxiety, but am now quite adept at thwarting it before it gets too intense. This is week 7 post-jab. 

Regards to all, 

JeanK

ReplyQuote
(@creativecat)

@elallen17 That's incredibly encouraging, thank you!  I'm curious, did your symptoms gradually subside or go away all at once?  And if they began to gradually subside, do you know about what week you started to feel improvement? Thanks again for the encouragement. 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@jeank sorry to jump in on your conversation Jean and I'm glad to see your improving but may I ask what symptoms you had post jab? It's good to see people recovering as I'm feeling like I never will and I'm 10 weeks post jab!! 

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@larag It started with severe dizziness, blurry vision and panick attacks. In less than a week, extreme fatigue and complete loss of appetite befell, accompanied with brain fog. Naturally, sleeping was an issue. 

I cannot say what exactly helped, but this is what I did - - removed caffeine, chocolate, alcohol, spicy food, started eating way less dairy products and drinking at least a gallon of water daily. Supplement-wise, I'm on vitamins C and D, fish oil, zinc, selenium, ginko and some type of probiotics. 

Energy started to return after my second acupuncture session. Not at the old level, but noticeably improving. 

MemphisMel, sivaslıdizy58, LadyD and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hallen4496)

@wynnwolter Yes! Family, friends, and doctors. I was even told (by a doctor) to “get a few psychological evaluations”…I couldn’t believe it! Going through this makes me feel so alone and crazy!

jacquelyn sauriol, MemphisMel, LadyD and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@ladyd how have you been feeling? 

LadyD, Jason, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@courtneymchale2288 I’m week 16 post jab. All I’m left with now is mild tinnitus and rocking on a boat that comes in waves..oh and severe anxiety. Saw a neurologist last week and he told me there’s nothing vestibular wrong with me. He says I’m hyper vigilant, introspective and focussing on the symptoms too much and I need CBT and SSRI’s! Although I am getting an MRI on 7th September just to rule out cerebral inflammation. So I have improved from where I was in May/June and I’ve ditched the supplements now and just taking CBD oil for anxiety, having Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Reflexology every week. I’ve avoided going on here now because when I do I’m focussing on finding answers when actually there are none yet. So my way of thinking now is to accept I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but to just tackle the anxiety associated with it. Hope you’re all doing ok x

ReplyQuote
(@mrmatt1988)

So hello everyone,

I have spent the last 3 months since the "JAB" fighting one symptom or another after another and another. I had heard those around me getting the ol' 1 -2 and on the second "JAB" that within the next two days they were sick. But then they bounced back. I have read 100-200 pages of this forum and have done some research. Most of us with these strange neurological symptoms (floaters, migraine auras, headaches, etc.) didn't get sick within the first 48 hours. Those who did 33% reported their symptoms have subsided after 2 months. Then there are the vaccine long haulers like myself. I am a drinker and a smoker but I've never seen lights in my vision, I've never had vertigo sitting on a couch looking at a photo, dizziness off an on throughout a day, I've never had a migraine, I've never had so many floaters in my eyes, loud buzzing to ringing in my ear (I've had ringing), immense pressure in my head all day, odd chest pains, flushing, and I dealt with this. Went to a optometrist because I found out this light phenomena was migraine aura and that you should consult an optometrist, she said I should see my doc. Went to the doc, we talked about all of my symptoms seemed very understanding. My blood work was normal but my lipid was awful. Put me on Astrostain and I felt worse the week after I took it (feeling a tad better now). There was a real fear I am going to die, and my wife just doesn't know what to do, my hypochondria is at an all time high.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/ this is essentially stating the vaccine creates a monocyte activation by the spike protein from the vaccine. Essentially turns us into Long haulers who are dealing with the later stages of getting over covid-19. No offence to the forum but I wasn't about to print out a thread of someone on the internet named the vaccineiskillingme and show it to my doctor as fact that I'm not having a stroke or a heart attack I am having a "delayed immune response to the vaccine" also in that article is what the CDC and FLCCC recommend to treat front-line long haulers and those of us who have this delayed reaction to the vaccine. I think I know what a heart attack is, but maybe I know what a heart attack isn't, I think I also know what a stroke is or isn't. I don't need a bill for an MRI, if ibuprofen and Tylenol are giving me a hand with handling head pain. I don't need a CT-SCAN for something a supplement treats. I would like to say I am no doctor, I just learned of us this morning. I have been paralyzed into the fetal position in my basement with the windows blacked out due to my newfound sensitivity to light. Hoping that I won't die and leave my wife and three girls without a husband and father. My vision is sensitive to light, I have more floaters than I can count, and now I have migraine aura. Doctors prescribed me Flonase and a statin. My lifestyle may not be conducive to a healthy life, but certainly it would not change over night.

Hopefully this document that is contained in that link will give you hope to discuss with your doctor. That it's proven and its real. We all thought we were doing the right thing, for our families, for our careers, for our health, and it is this decision we are ushered into a silent corner on the internet in a heavily moderated forum (thank you very much for that) to find hope, strength, and wisdom in strangers. Our own patch-work AA. I usually don't have energy, but I really don't have energy. I drink to manage the nights. I am outraged that I know no one dealing with this. Everyone is fine, while I am dealing with a host of interestingly foreign symptoms I have never encountered. In this span of 13 weeks and counting. I have seen success stories which bring me hope, I have seen 2 months to 6 months recovery, and I can say at least we are in this together. 

I hope I have brought anything of value to our drab world we find ourselves in.

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

so you believe is all just in your head.. and you become anx just like that.

thats funny..

ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

@larag dizziness, vertigo, headaches, ringing and fullness in ears, blurred vision, and fatigue. It was a mess! 

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

We are starting to be heard, finally. Maybe we will finally get the medical help we all badly need.

https://youtu.be/6mxqC9SiRh8

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/?fbclid=IwAR1dVu2RDb9RGSjjSHc8H5dhMvrNhwCaVyTV9KuNOWtGmlWZtVqQERZberA

ReplyQuote
Page 490 / 1151