Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@mikedaus)

@mm824 Hi, my friend is experiencing the same issue of dizziness after taking his first shot of Pfizer. Can you tell me how long it lasted for you? 
Cheers

Mike

ReplyQuote
(@mikedaus)

@b333 Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for sharing your experience on this site. My friend is getting really dizzy since his first Pfizer vaccine 2 weeks ago. I'm just wondering if you can tell me how long the side dizziness lasted for you and if it still persists.

Many thanks,

Michael 

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@jen789 - Thank you for your response Jennifer. Do you mind sharing what symptoms you had from the vaccine apart from the fullness of ears and dizziness. Did you also notice eye floaters or any other vision problems? Have you recovered 100% from the flare-ups caused by the vaccine? My neurologist prescribed me topiramate to see if this helps in getting rid of the inflammation and reset the brain. I am not sure if I should wait it out like many others or take the med. I am almost 70% back to normal. I got my vaccine on 3rd June and believe would have recovered faster had I not contracted flu from my daughter (who is only 3 and keeps picking up new viruses from her daycare). 

(@itsellemontry)

@deborah Hi, everybody. I have been following this forum for a few days now, and I thank God for finding it. I am writing from Italy to you. I am 28 years old, I am a girl who has always been in health. Three days after my first dose of pfizer (7 July) I started to have dizziness, mental fog following a migraine with aura. From that moment on, the nightmare began. I spent two weeks in bed, with great difficulty. I didn't immediately link my symptoms to the vaccine. My doctor has prescribed an eye examination (all ok), ecg (all ok), blood tests (all ok). On 28 July, I delivered the second dose of vaccine. Symptoms have not deteriorated. In mid-August, I started feeling better, spent days when I felt normal at 90%. For two days The symptoms have returned, I'm really tired and I'm starting to depress. I'm taking vitamin C and curcumina. Anybody else from Italy?

ReplyQuote
(@jen789)

@seemamkhrj 

So this is where it gets interesting. The vaccine only attacked my vestibular system symptom wise. The thyroid also was affected, but it did not give me any “symptoms” so to speak. I had zero fever, chills, or anything like that — so none of the symptoms that they say you will get. I had no floaters or vision issues. It was all extreme dizziness, lightheaded, fullness in ears, worse than normal brain fog, feeling worn out, and things like that. Those are all things I will get with a flare up. I would be nervous on topiramate for resetting the brain, but that is just me as topiramate has never worked well for me and only worsened things.  My neurologist usually uses Valium for resetting the brain as it is one of the closest he can get to anesthesia. I forgot to say we did Valium as well after the vaccine — with no success. I really started wishing I needed surgery somewhere because anesthesia does reset my brain. 

My daughter does not go to daycare and is homeschooled yet in July she caught RSV and due to issues it caused with a blood disorder she has, she had to be admitted — not for the cough or anything. I thought surely I would catch it and have a huge flare up, but I got nothing more than a day or two of a small cold with very little vestibular response. Well, there were some issues but nothing like after the vaccine. 

I do not believe I am back to 100% after the vaccine. Usually after a flare up, for me, I never go back to 100%. Instead my brain adjusts to the new normal, and I just pay attention to more triggers. My system does seem to be more sensitive since the vaccine. I get dizzy quicker and as I mentioned earlier, even a steroid injection in the hip caused symptoms, and that has never happened in the past.  For me, over the last several years, we have learned that anesthesia is what completely resets my brain, and we cannot just do anesthesia after flare ups. If we could, life would be great! 😂

DrL, Seema, Covid vaccine side effects and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

I wanted to share that I have been feeling better after my relapse in early August.  The dizziness has mostly subsided but I still have slight tinnitus.  Fortunately, my symptoms have been mild.

I wrote to my senators here in New York and I encourage others in the US to write to your senators. I said that one major reason for vaccine hesitancy that isn't being covered in the media is the fact that many of us have experienced side effects after the 1st (or 2nd) dose and that the medical community is not supporting us. There needs to be more research into treatment, but in order for that to happen, this has to be acknowledged first.  I wrote that I am not anti-vaccine or anti-science and that I want to give voice to the many of us who are experiencing, in many cases, debilitating side effects other than the sore arm, fever that is mentioned already. It seems that most of us on this forum have health insurance or the means to pay for extra tests. I can only imagine how many of those who don't have the means to go to the doctor are suffering as well.

This article that came out yesterday writes that the top 2 FDA regulators are resigning, supposedly after the announcement about booster shots because there is still disagreement as to whether booster shots are necessary now or even effective.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/us/politics/fda-vaccine-regulators-booster-shots.html?smid=em-share

I'm hoping that the more of us who speak up, the more chances we will have of being heard and taken seriously. 

Wishing everyone well.

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@mountainmama - Hi, Did you do the audiology test. How much was your hearing loss? Did you see some points going below 20db? Have you tried steroid as it helps with the hearing loss. It ma not be permanent. But, you need to start low steroids as soon as possible for 2 weeks. It is worth getting an advice from a different ENT.

ReplyQuote
 Gab
(@gabw)

Hi all! 

I think I posted on here after my first and before my second shot. 

I’m now 7/8 months post 1st Vaccine and 3/4 months post 2nd. 

I am still dizzy to this day. I’ve seen ENT who are now at the point of discharging my case because they still can’t figure out why I’m dizzy. Medication doesn’t work, exercises didn’t work. I’m just so sick of it all. 

I woke up dizzy this morning from the second I opened my eyes. It then lead to me having a panic attack (didn’t have these before either) and I just don’t know what to do anymore. It’s now turned into an intense migraine. And to be honest I’m sick of myself whinging all the time.  

Did anyone ever get an explanation or find any cures/things to help? 

Thank you all. 

ReplyQuote
(@ss1482)

@vickie1606

On August 17 I received my first vaccine (moderna).
On day four my tongue began cramping and throbbing.
To this day, the tongue continues to cramp and throb.
Has your tongue cramping and throbbing resolved?

ReplyQuote
(@losingmyhearing02)

@billybob I can do long math mentally with no pen and paper.

Here are some things to ponder.

”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”

Government: “NO”

”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”

Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”

Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”

Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

“If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

“If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

“So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”

Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or  kill me?”

”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”

Government: “To protect others.”

”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

“If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”

Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”

So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

brio, Michelle, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@courtr13)

@pfizervictim yes mine seems to be worse in the afternoon. 

DJ, PfizerVictim, DJ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@resanshope)

@moonbeam Thank you! This is a great idea to write to senators!

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

@seemamkhrj Hi! Yes, despite two urgent care doctors missing the sudden hearing loss, I knew something was up and was able to get in to see an ENT within 10 days of the onset of my symptoms. I did a round of oral steroids, two rounds of 3 ear injections of steroids. I even tried two weeks of medical-grade hyberbaric oxygen therapy. Unfortunately, I was one of the approximately 30% of people with sudden hearing loss that didn’t get it back despite all treatment options. I’ve had many audio tests throughout and it remained basically the same. I don’t remember my numbers but - I have no functioning hearing in my one ear. Thankfully my other ear is still perfect so I get by.

It is so easy for primary care docs to miss sudden hearing loss as an emergency. Even though I saw two PCPs within 72 hours of onset they didn’t tell me about the steroid options which is frustrating, as the 72-hour from onset is the golden window to start steroid treatment. Oh well, I can’t change that now but I hope others may see this and insist on appropriate treatment sooner than I was able to get it.

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

I went to visit my doctor again, the last time was almost 2 months ago. I told her I was still having symptoms after 9 weeks, she checked everything again and just like last time everything was perfectly fine. 

I asked her if she had seen other patients who also suffered from long term symptoms after the vaccine, she confirmed she has several patients who have prolonged symptoms.

She thinks we will recover from this in time, she couldn't say how long it takes, but she doesn't think that this will be permanent. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

The CDC has notified all U.S. Hospitals that between August and November 2021, they can expect all Dr's and all hospitals around the country to expect a Polio-like outbreak of disease among children, the average age of 5. Children are going to be presenting Paralysis of the extremities and face. The CDC has informed hospitals when encountering these presentations of AFM (Acute Flaccid Myelitis) this is what it looks like, be prepared when they walk in and make sure you diagnose it this way. The CDC says No Cure and to begin early physical therapy to try and restore normal nerve function.

So, now Covid vaccine adverse effects can be 'attributed' to  'something else', to divert attention and confuse the public.

More info about this, see recent posts at this link; 

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

dragonlover, MemphisMel, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 505 / 1151