Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@james101)

@ontheboat have the same issue mate but funny enough I'm still yet to get my vaccine and never had dizziness in my entire life and got hit hard with these symptoms like heavy head dizzy pains panic attacks and actually moved to my eyes too need to wear glasses now as I have developed photophobia which mean my eyes are sensitive light only starting to actually recover now so unsure what is causing all this as I got it with no vaccine and didn't catch covid as far as I'm aware anyways live to hear your thought on this one 

(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @thenystagmus
Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @thenystagmus

I'm also willing to cope with the societal ramifications of being "partially vaccinated", rather than risk further disability from additional vaccine injury.

I agree with you.  I'm not vaccinated at all but am absolutely not willing to risk the horrific side effects in order to have the so-called "privileges" that come with being vaccinated--especially considering that my doctor told me that it would be likely that I would suffer vestibular side effects if I did take it given my longstanding history of vestibular issues.  

Hi dragonlover

I don't blame you one bit for not taking the risk to be vaccinated when you are at risk from further vestibular issues. I wish I hadn't been too eager to get mine knowing how sensitive to meds I am. Since this all began I don't travel far, wine and dine out or even visit family anymore, I even shop online for groceries still. It seems to me our who!e way of life is changing and I wonder whether it it will ever go back to the way it used to be. Best wishes.😊🙏

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @romaina

for me after a first week where I felt good Today has certainly been the worst day since the beginning. The brain fog hit me very hard in the afternoon I don't know if it's a panic attack But I felt like I was totally losing control Feeling like I couldn't do a single move I was at work and had limited visual hallucinations while driving. But really the worst part was this kind of paralysis. I did not do an MRI because doctor and neurologist tell me that there is no need. But the fear of something more serious like a tumor or multiple sclerosis takes my life away. I used to have severe symptoms all the time but after 2 months things are really tough on my morale, I don't know if I'm getting used to it or if things are getting worse. ☹️

Hi Romaina,

I know what you mean when you say it feels your symptoms are getting worse, it's like that for me too. I used to think of other reasons for the way I feel, just like you, but when I realise that these issues all started after the jab it kind of puts things in perspective. You are not alone, we are all with you and understand how you feel. We just have to keep hoping that this will pass soon and in the meantime ride it out even though it is uncomfortable and sometimes distressing. Best wishes.😊🙏

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @aurelia

Hi guys,

did someone have blurred vision after vaccine and completely got rid of this? It is so frustrating. Since 4 months not possible to focus my eyes. Dr Patterson describes that monozytes carry that spike protein for some months in long haulers which leads to disturbance blood flow and oxygen depletion in brain. I hope so much that this theory is correct and once the monocytes with spike protein are degrated it will recover. It is do frustrating. Before I was a healthy woman of 25 and now Im full of fears to never be healthy again 🙁

Hi Aurelia, yes blurry vision is sometimes a problem for me too since the jab. I hope Dr Patterson's theory is correct, it gives hope to us all. Try not to let it cause anxiety for yourself, easier said than done I know, anxiety will just make your symptoms worse, I speak from experience. Best wishes.😊🙏

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @sdeb424

@jenpetrillo I am a 65 year old female and have been experiencing horrible dizziness and lightheadedness for over 2 months now. It started 2 months after my 2nd Pfizer Covid vaccine. Been to ER in July with severe dizziness. Nothing seems to help, tried Valium but gave me too many anxiety side effects, so slowly tapered and stopped. Going to Vestibular therapy for exercises that are suppose to alleviate symptoms, but it takes weeks for improvement, but I have faith it will help. Has anyone experienced this and has anyone out there gotten better, I would love to find out that this is just a temporary thing and will go away. 

Hi Jenpetrillo, the dizziness and lightheadedness seems to be common symptoms for many of us here including myself. There have been many success stories here too where people have fully recovered from their dizziness and that gives me hope. Good luck with your vestibular tberapy.😊😊🙏🙏

(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hey everyone,

I can't believe I'm still feeling this way since my first AZ jab end of February and the second in May. I've had some good days and even a good week when I was on ivermectin but I seem to be going backwards rather than forwards. Dizziness, brain fog (which is relatively new for me), tiredness, vision problems, balance problems, nausea (another new one for me), not so many headaches though, just a weird feeling in my head, not to mention the aching joints, neck and shoulders.

Today I felt like I was coming down with a cold but I think it's passed, just more weird symptoms I suppose. I did another LFT and it was negative.

I regret taking my second jab and definitely won't be getting a third. I don't see why I should put myself through any more of this nightmare until someone explains what is happening or even acknowledge that it is happening and give reassurance that it is only temporary.

So far I have spoken with three doctors and none have accepted that there is a connection with the vaccine, it's just been a waste of time speaking to them. It it wasn't for reading other testimonials here I think I'd have gone insane.

Sorry for the rant but I've got no one else to speak to about this except everyone here because I know what you are all going through too. I know others here still have symptoms months after having their jab and are as baffled as I am about this.  I try to believe it will pass with time but it's so difficult when it's so relentless and keeps dragging me down.😬 Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day for all of us🙏. Thank you for listening.

Best wishes all.😊🙏

The medical community won't even acknowledge that these side effects are happening, much less offer an explanation as to why or to offer any solutions. And it's not like it's just one side effect--it's a whole constellation of different things.  And even if they did acknowledge the side effects, they would probably be dismissed with "the benefit outweighs the risk."  🙄   Very sorry to hear that you are still suffering.  

This post was modified 3 years ago by dragonlover

Tabby, DJ, MemphisMel and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

I'm six months post 2nd Pfizer. Still having good days and bad days but they are less extreme.Tinnitus is still relentless.

Below is an excerpt regarding latest VAERS report. This should be in the headlines all over the globe.

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC showed a total of 623,343 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 13,627 deaths and 84,466 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021.

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

Posted by: @tabby
Posted by: @aurelia

Hi guys,

did someone have blurred vision after vaccine and completely got rid of this? It is so frustrating. Since 4 months not possible to focus my eyes. Dr Patterson describes that monozytes carry that spike protein for some months in long haulers which leads to disturbance blood flow and oxygen depletion in brain. I hope so much that this theory is correct and once the monocytes with spike protein are degrated it will recover. It is do frustrating. Before I was a healthy woman of 25 and now Im full of fears to never be healthy again 🙁

Hi Aurelia, yes blurry vision is sometimes a problem for me too since the jab. I hope Dr Patterson's theory is correct, it gives hope to us all. Try not to let it cause anxiety for yourself, easier said than done I know, anxiety will just make your symptoms worse, I speak from experience. Best wishes.😊🙏

Has anyone on this forum reached out to Dr. Patterson or his team to see if they are looking into the post-vaccine side effects and whether the treatment for Covid long-haulers may help people like us suffering through some pretty nasty vestibular issues post-vaccine?  I’m just desperate to find a doctor that may be looking specifically at potential therapies on the theory that my vestibular issues were caused by the vaccine instead of treating me like any other vestibular disorder.  Perhaps that appropriate, but it may not be if the causes are different.  

Also, here’s to signing up to be guinea pigs 😬 I’m glad that the vaccine for the most part doesn’t impact large amounts of the population that get it, but for those of us poor souls for whom it does, it’s not fun and I want the medical community to recognize that what we have is real and its likely link to the vaccines.

ReplyQuote
(@annaecaro)

Hi all,

This is my first time posting here.  Glad to find this group.

Quick history on me -- had J&J shot back in May (have a history of Hashimoto's and fifteen pregnancy losses probably due to autoimmune issues).  For the next few weeks, I had TERRIBLE head pains every day, fatigue, and the lymph nodes in my armpits, neck, and knees were very swollen.  I was also losing hair in handfuls and my menstrual cycle was completely thrown off.  Also had a strange rash down my side starting the night of the shot.  

Well, about six weeks later, the head pains intensified until it felt like someone was stabbing me from behind.  I was screaming from the pain.  Ended up in the ER where they thought I was having a brain hemorrhage.  A CT scan showed a colloid cyst was blocking the spinal fluid from exiting my brain and I had swelling due to that.  I was rushed to another hospital but they ended up releasing me.  

Luckily, I got in with a surgeon that specializes in these that week and was scheduled for neuroendoscopic surgery within days.  I asked if the vaccine could have caused the cyst's sudden growth and the surgeon didn't seem to think so.

Well, the following week I happened to have an appointment with the doctor that handles my autoimmune disease.  Right off the bat, he told me he thinks the inflammation from my vaccination led to this problem.  I then went to see an immunologist who agrees that I probably shouldn't receive any more vaccines at this point.  However, she has no solutions for how I can stay protected from Covid.

I'm really hoping some therapeutics therapies are available soon as I'm terrified I won't be able to stay protected forever!

ReplyQuote
(@andrewdb)

Had my 2nd Moderna shot March 31st. Started having vertigo issues April 9th and have had 7 episodes since. 5 MRI’s show nothing. 29 vials of blood drawn for test show nothing. Finally went to ENT and had multiple test of ear pressure awhich finally show I may have Ménière's disease which a single shot into my eardrum will help with vertigo, dizziness, brain fog and so forth. So y’all try that route. Ask an ENT about Ménière's disease. 

(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@tabby My partner experienced (3+ times) new dark cloud-like visual disturbances a week after her 2nd dose that were distressing enough to go to the eye doctor for a checkup.  $600 dollars later, she has new glasses but no explanation about the vision disturbances.  Her eyesight was fine, nothing was found related to the visual 'cloud'.  Her last 'cloud' was 3 weeks ago, 8 weeks after the last shot.  She did not report this to VAERS.  

Tabby, MemphisMel, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
MemphisMel
(@memphismel)

@jacquelynsauriol is she going to? I waited a long time before I reported. I didn’t get much of a response except for that I was assigned a reporting number. Hopefully with enough reports SOMEONE will do something. 

jacquelyn sauriol, Tabby, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tomg

I'm six months post 2nd Pfizer. Still having good days and bad days but they are less extreme.Tinnitus is still relentless.

Below is an excerpt regarding latest VAERS report. This should be in the headlines all over the globe.

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC showed a total of 623,343 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 13,627 deaths and 84,466 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021.

And this is only the United States.  I can't even begin to imagine what the worldwide toll must be.  😥 😥  

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

Posted by: @seemamkhrj

Hi Estonia, I am also 13 weeks post vaccine and having a relapse after two good weeks. But, I am not sure what we can do. I have a 3 year old. Yeah its challenging to do things when you have these symptoms and young children. I am waiting to feel like 100% and it seems like a long struggle. 

Hi @seemamkhrj — I feel you! I am a mother to a one year old and starting my 17th week post vax.  I also am going into week 4 of a relapse after having a bunch of “good” days for a solid 5-6 weeks.  It is SO frustrating and made all the more difficult because we have little ones to chase after!  But I have hope for us all that we will recover, even if it just takes a long time.  Hang in there!

(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@tabby My partner experienced (3+ times) new dark cloud-like visual disturbances a week after her 2nd dose that were distressing enough to go to the eye doctor for a checkup.  $600 dollars later, she has new glasses but no explanation about the vision disturbances.  Her eyesight was fine, nothing was found related to the visual 'cloud'.  Her last 'cloud' was 3 weeks ago, 8 weeks after the last shot.  She did not report this to VAERS.  

I hope she will consider making the report.  The more adverse reactions are reported, the more likely all these problems will (eventually) be looked into.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 509 / 1151