Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

I have a appointment with an eye doctor next week, but I'm afraid to go because they'll be using drops which enlarge my pupils and make my vision blurry for awhile.

Normally I wouldn't be afraid of this, but I'm afraid it won't go away because my body reacts so differently now and my vision was really blurry the first few weeks. (Now I'm dealing with painful eyes when waking up and sometimes during the day). 

Could use reassurance from somebody who went to see an eye doctor but had the effect go away after a couple of hours.

ReplyQuote
(@godcandoanything)

@adamk Hello, I'm Rachel. How are you feeling now? Has the dizziness gone away?

ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

Posted by: @lau01

@tomg thanks for your message ! Did you have muscular pain too, mostly in the arms ?

Hope you'll be 100% soon

I never had any muscular pain. My symptoms were limited to brain fog, fatigue, positional vertigo, balance problems and non stop tinnitus. (vestibular problems only) What's frightening about this poison concoction is the extensive variety of symptoms it causes to so many people.

Including death.

Thanks for your well wishes but at my age I doubt I'll ever be 100% again. I'll settle for mostly better. Even the so called experts are not sure how long this experimental mRNA treatment travels in our systems, for how long and what destruction it is capable of. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bander56)

@seema  I did have a heavy head feeling after the shot too. I did not get tinnitus however I have a friend who got that and she is much better now (I think she is 5 mos post 2nd dose). I was taking omega 3s and magnesium, but honestly I think it was just time that helped me recover. At about 2 mos post vaccine I started to have days where I felt completely normal but would only last few days to a week. Then it would come back as before and it would scare me. I'm happy to say I'm 100% recovered now -it took 4 months for me post 1st pfizer dose(I didn't get a 2nd).

Seema, Pearl444, Patience and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
MemphisMel
(@memphismel)

Posted by: @pearl444

@maxe1990 

This is my first time posting, but I have been reading these posts for months. I definitely feel less alone thanks to them!

A few hours after my first Pfizer vaccine  I developed similar symptoms to all of you. I had a lot of facial and muscle twitching, extreme dizziness, shooting pains even in and behind my eyes, weakness/fatigue, terrible headaches, floaters/wonky vision and numbness and tingling in my arms and legs (lasting for months). I’ve been to ER many times and seen my doctor many times, all the tests are normal. My neurologist says I’m one of his many post vaccine patients now.

I am 4 months out and about 85 percent better. Thankfully my dizziness is gone now, it would come and go, but it’s been a few weeks since I had that terribly.

I am posting today because I wonder who else is having bad joint pain? It’s something I didn’t experience before the vaccine. Almost all my joint hurt and are stiff, I find it worse at night. My hands are occasionally tingling still but they feel so sore and stiff a lot. Almost like they are heavy when I am laying down at night. Ugh, I can’t wait for it all to be gone! Must look on the positive side, I’m better than I was 4 months ago! 

I have had joint pain as my main complaint. My mom just went to the dr yesterday because her back has been troubling her for most of the year. Her doctor came out and asked her if she thought this was related to the vaccine. After looking at her calendar it started shortly after her Moderna vax. Its good to see the medical community is starting to put this together and ask questions. 

KitKat, Patience, Pearl444 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bret
(@bretdoucette)

@mountainmama I feel like you are describing my exact experience!

Exactly five days after my second Moderna dose I woke up with vertigo and tinnitus. The vertigo eventually faded into general dizziness that peaked 6 weeks post second shot.  Now I am 4.5 months out from my second shot, and Ive had two major relapses. One in mid July and one in late August. 

I am slowly getting better. I finally got off valium so I am more dizzy than when I was on valium but less dizzy than I was at my worst not on valium. So I think that is progress. 

I have to believe in time we will get better. Having had covid last November, my experience is that the vaccine has been way worse. Of course not everyone’s but definitely mine. 

I wrote in a forum last March that I was finally cured from covid after 4.5 months of symptoms.  Then I got the vaccine in May and it has been quite terrible since! But I healed then! I will heal again!  

bret  

Dee, Tom Germana, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tunafish15)

New here just was googling “Covid vaccine head pressure vertigo etc “ and found myself here. 
37 year old male very good health. Climb mountains , ski , work outside 60 hours sleep 10 hours a night. No health issues at all.

Got my 1st pfizer dose April 20. No real issues until 3 weeks. Late at night awoke to chest pain heart palpitations head pain dizziness. 100 percent felt as I was dying. Rushed to the hospital was there all night bp pressure 160/90 they got me cooled down and told me to leave. That happened a lot of more times which ended me in the Er 3 more times. One er doctor told me do not get the second dose of vaccine until I get it figured out. That’s when I began seeing probably 12 different doctors they all pass me around. Not one single diagnosis. Not one doctor said it was the shot some got pretty rude when I brought it up. My palpitations chest pain and bp have returned to normal but whats remained has basically stopped my life in its tracts. I have intense pressure from the back of my head up to me scalp down to my right temple and into my cheek. Not a headache but like pressure burning stinging. Along with this is Brain fog , eye pain vision disturbances eye floaters (with my eyes open) vertigo , dizziness, lightheaded and agitation. It very much seems to come on after physical exertion and stress but also there’s times it just starts up. It was coming on usually towards the end of the day but now it’s pretty much constant. It’s completely ruined my life and now I’m very Anxious and depressed. I’m sure I’m leaving more symptoms out. Any help would be appreciated. I’m sorry we are all going through this we just though we did the right thing. 

thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

I was browsing the Reddit covidlonghaulers sub reddit and found an interesting post by a post vax long hauler. He kept having headaches and relapsing, so his doctors did a full blood test and found he was low on sodium because he drank alot of water. His doctor forbade him to drink any more water for a while and gave him some sodium tablets and now he was doing much better already.

This got me thinking, could this be the case for some of us as well? I'm gonna call my doctor next week and ask for a full blood test just to be sure. 

ReplyQuote
(@tunafish15)

@kevinnnnnn1995 100 percent exactly what happened to me. Started 3 weeks or so after first shot never got a second. It’s been been 4.5 months symptoms in my opinion are getting worse as in happening more or 24/7. It was more like episodes that lasted a few hours. Now it’s pretty much with me constantly. Brain fog , dizziness, vertigo, vision issues chest pain shortness of breath horribly bad right side head pressure. 37 year old male no prior health issues. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aurelia)

Hi all,

still having the symptoms after almost 5 months....But thanks all of you for sharing their experiences! It helps a lot to not freak out with the pain.

Did someone of you take a flight while having the post vax side effects?

I need to take a flight and am a bit afraid what could happen cause of the different pressure.

Best

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@aurelia HI, I checked some of your earlier posts and I also have issues with my eyes. Blurriness has become alot less, light sensitivity is gone, but my eyes hurt, especially in the morning or at night when I wake up. Have an appointment with a eye doctor, but afraid to go.

Did you get your eyes checked by a doctor? 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aurelia)

Hi PfizerVictim,

yes opthalmologist couldn‘t find anything so it must be a nerve/inflammation issue. I hope my blurred vision and light sensitivity goes away! How long did it take for you? My eyes also burn especially after work cause of working with computer.

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@northwest23)

I received my first Pfizer vaccine on June 26th and had just slight soreness at the injection site and some fatigue and trouble sleeping.  My second Pfizer dose was a week ago on September 4th.  Again I had mild soreness but otherwise felt fine until I woke early in the morning on the 3rd day with the room spinning every time I moved my head.  I was better after standing, although I felt a little “off” and unstable on my feet it wasn’t severe.  The following day I put my head back while stretching and everything spun so badly I had to grab the table I was sitting at, and I was extremely nauseous. I saw a doctor that evening who put me through some neurological tests, checked my ears, blood pressure and blood sugar, did the Epley maneuver and told me it wasn’t BVPP but likely a vaccine side effect.  She prescribed rehydration fluids with water, and medication to help with the nausea and dizziness.  I have a sense of instability most of the time and pretty severe vertigo when lying down or putting my head back.  This is day 7 since my vaccine and day 4 since the onset of this symptom - no better or worse at this point.  I’m 52, in great health, on no meds, and have received many vaccines over the years with no side effects at all other than mild arm tenderness.

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@aurelia about a month for the most severe blurriness to disappear, still not completely normal after 2,5 months. But it's better than when it all started.

Most annoying is the burning sensation at night when I wake up to go to the toilet. Almost feels my my eyelids are stuck to my eyes with velcro tape. 

ReplyQuote
(@tunafish15)

@pfizervictim same here nothing helps. I’ve been prescribed numerous prescription headache medications they don’t work. What I believe is happening is that the vaccine caused inflammation in our nerves running from your neck to head. That’s causing your headaches but it’s not really a headache it’s a inflamed nerve. Really only medication for that’s steroids. I tried they denied me. Try low sugar low inflation diet herbs minerals vitamins and take it easy. Seems strenuous activity Marie’s it worse as does stress. I was perfectly healthy 3 weeks after first shot became extremely messed up. 

ReplyQuote
Page 530 / 1151