Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

You know what I despise more then being dizzy and the hyperventilating is the shakes that come after!!! Whole body shakes like I’m going into shock. And they come anytime the please. The ones I have now came after an episode of dizziness and all that comes after. Any ideas how stop the shakes quicker? 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@cheridoerhotmail-com So right, folks are ANGRY when they come down with Covid after vaccination.  The lack of coherent information is criminal.  We were told by our president that getting a vaccine meant 'going back to normal', to 'skip your mask, socialize freely'.  One acquaintance of my is so sick after a post-vaxx vacation (outside USA) she can't email me at all, so I don't even know how she is doing.  I can only email her the info and hope she is not in the ICU with a) vaccine induced illness or b) a 'breakthrough infection' that the vaccine was not designed for, or c) both.  She is much sicker last I checked on her than I was with the virus in 2019.  I am beside myself thinking of the long term effects when so many are suffering so soon.  Read Stephani Seneff's new book Toxic Legacy to get the (chemical) story of how Round-Up and Glyphosate are linked to our vaccine adverse reactions.  Knowledge is power, always.

dragonlover, PfizerVictim, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

@jacquelynsauriol I am so so sorry for your friend. Praying that she will recover so with no lasting issues. I might not want to no what poison I got injected into my body. But knowledge is power so I’m sure I’ll read his book. Thank you for the book tip 😊

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@cheridoerhotmail-com So right, folks are ANGRY when they come down with Covid after vaccination.  The lack of coherent information is criminal.  We were told by our president that getting a vaccine meant 'going back to normal', to 'skip your mask, socialize freely'.  One acquaintance of my is so sick after a post-vaxx vacation (outside USA) she can't email me at all, so I don't even know how she is doing.  I can only email her the info and hope she is not in the ICU with a) vaccine induced illness or b) a 'breakthrough infection' that the vaccine was not designed for, or c) both.  She is much sicker last I checked on her than I was with the virus in 2019.  I am beside myself thinking of the long term effects when so many are suffering so soon.  Read Stephani Seneff's new book Toxic Legacy to get the (chemical) story of how Round-Up and Glyphosate are linked to our vaccine adverse reactions.  Knowledge is power, always.

I am so sorry for your friend.  I hope she recovers.  

I will see if I can find that book, would like to read it.

ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

Posted by: @twitch

@tomg what symptoms did you have? Any tingling or twitching? 

I never had any tingling or twitching. My symptoms were limited to brain fog, fatigue, positional vertigo, balance problems and non stop tinnitus. (vestibular problems only) After 6 plus months all symptoms has subsided somewhat except the tinnitus. Still have good days and bad days. 

Cheri@13 and Cheri@13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennesseelady)

@tomg 

I wondered if anyone has seen this website?

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real-medical-observations.html

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@charsen I am unvaxxed, for which I had until quite recently felt ashamed.  I am not ashamed anymore, nor am I proud.

I just consider myself lucky.

Unvaxxed, and have never felt least bit of guilt or shame about it--although too many people have tried to make me feel guilt or shame, and have tried to  pressure me into taking the vax.  Those who wouldn't let it go are now out of my life.

ReplyQuote
 Coco
(@coco)

Has anyone had bladder issues? It started 4 months post vaccine for me and my doctor suggested it might be related to the other  nervous issues from the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

Has anyone gotten random pain in their upper pectoral muscle when they start walking?

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

My anxiety has come back over the last couple of weeks and I’m scared of the unknown. Idk what this thing in my chest is and my mom doesn’t want to bring me to the ER  because of the amount of covid cases.

ReplyQuote
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

@ohjason you have to get checked out and have your heart and lungs looked at. I don’t want to scare you but please don’t take being afraid of covid and let you health take a back seat. You must take care of yourself there are some real nasty side effects that can damage your heart, lungs and I whole host of organs. Please be careful and keep us posted. Cheri

ReplyQuote
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

@tomg good to hear. I have almost the same but when I can’t catch my breath I start hyperventilating then the shakes chills feels like my tongue swells and I slur my words. If anybody that didn’t know these are all side effects they would think I’m quite drunk. It’s so embarrassing. The shakes are the worst   My whole body shakes like I’m going into shock. I mean to look at me with my bobble head should be funny cause trust me it bobbles lol. These shakes can come at any time. Got vac July 28th so I’m praying I’m not to far behind you. 🙏🏻 Stay well

ReplyQuote
(@cshellqueen)

@nixietat This is the first place I have seen people talking about hot flashes. I had moderna vaccines in Feb and March. I have had hot flashes since. Mine do not seem to be as bad as others but I'm 72 and I haven't had hot flashes in forever. I take estrogen to prevent them and other things. I couldn't figure out why I was exepriencing them now but finally realized they only started after the vaccines. I have also had a breakthrough covid case but am still having the hot flashes.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@cheridoerhotmail-com I get those shakes too. No fun. I’m 10 days out.

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

Did anyone sometimes feel like their brain was tingling or like a “zap” in the brain?  After my 5-6 weeks of feeling great and thinking all of this was behind me, I’m a month into my symptoms (dizziness, headache, eye tracking problems) coming back with the addition of my tinnitus now roaring and feeling like my brain is going to explode.  I’m not in a panic, but man, these symptoms can be scary.

ReplyQuote
Page 535 / 1151