Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@joannetaylor)

I had a fluid feeling in my head and fell asleep for 16 hours after the first Pfizer vaccine. Then, I started having severe dizziness, nausea, and stomach problems for about a month. It is gone now, but I didn’t get the second dose. It makes me nervous because Covid is pretty bad where I live, but I work from home and am taking every precaution. But if the first shot caused so much havoc, I don’t want to risk the vaccine either. I hope others’ symptoms have subsided! 
Stay Healthy, everyone! 

This post was modified 3 years ago by EchoHumanity

ReplyQuote
(@liseydv)

@ahmetbalakcha exactly the same symptoms. 2nd Pfizer shot. Two days later flashing in corner of eye, floaters. Never had any eye issues before.

ReplyQuote
(@liseydv)

@iamsam have developed the same eye issues as many on this blog after my second Pfizer shot.

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

@larag Hi Lara how are you now

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@elena1690 My partner also had what she called wavy vision, about 5-10 episodes, and a headband type headache.      She was freaked and went to the eye doctor but nothing found.  The issues have mostly dissipated, she is 4 months post shot. Not sure what she got.  No VAERS report made, like usual.  Vision symptoms are often reported as unintended vaccine effects on this forum, there are so many entries it can be hard to sort out, searching it is not so easy.  I attached a vaccine side effects treatment OVER THE COUNTER MEDS protocol I found that may help address your issue-always check for interactions. 

ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

I posted here few times in the past but stopped since my dizziness and brain fog resolved after few weeks post second covid vaccine on its own. My dizziness started 2 weeks after 2nd vaccine.

i just received my Pfizer booster yesterday and so far ok other than sore arm.  We are told to move the arm to get the blood flow going for faster recovery. Will report back in 2 weeks if I notice anything amiss.  

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@jacquelynsauriol think you!!!

ReplyQuote
(@heatherxxo)

@rosmin2021 you're welcome. Oh wow so you've had it a while now then, did you have any problems after your first jab at all? Can't believe you've completely lost hearing in one ear! Is there nothing else that can be done to help you? I really hope things pick up for you 🙏

My dizzy spells don't seem to be as bad as the first week but unsure if I'm just adjusting or they are genuinely getting better? My head and ears still feel full/clogged up bad tho and I can't control the anxiety,the brain fog/head pressurei is just ridiculous too it's like someone's squeezing all around my head! they haven't reduced as of yet it's been 5 weeks for me so still early days,I'm praying it picks up I just feel so uncomfy in myself! Thank you for asking ❤️

ReplyQuote
(@heatherxxo)

@cherry101 oh you'll have to let me know how it goes,good luck! 🤞

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @djbinca

Tried to post on the Pfizer one but just noticed this seems to be the thread with more info. So I’ll start with my backstory prior to vaccine. I’m a 37 year old female with a small toddler at home. Very active workout like 5-6 days a week. Healthy prior to vax. Only known prior medical issues are asthma allergies and a undiagnosed auto immune disorder. Ok now for the vaccine details. 

Got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine end of July/21. Within 30 min my hands went numb then got immediately very dizzy and almost fainted. I then went into hot and cold sweats like my body couldn’t regulate a temp and possible vertigo like symptoms. Then within the hour my entire stomach seized up and felt like I was being stabbed. I was writhing in pain. (The stomach tightening lasted about 4 days before going into waves). I got a severe migraine. Then by the next day I noticed I couldn’t stay awake for anything. (I could literally fall asleep 5 min after drinking a energy drink). Then came in the start of heart symptoms (no past history of anything heart related). Symptoms started as deep chest pain with dizziness, electrical surges down my limbs and heart palpitations and a rapid heart beat. I noticed I also had hives on my legs and arms. Day 5. The nunbness and tingling in my hands progressed to my entire body head to toe. This scared me completely as I’ve never ever experienced anything like it so I went to the er. Ekg and blood tests were normal so I was subsequently sent home. Day 6. My tongue swells to 3x it’s size I could barely swallow and was choking on my spit to breathe. Also a metallic taste in my mouth.  This lasted 2-3 days. All previous symptoms continue by mid august I had a day I was feeling faint all day so I went back to the er for heart symptoms. Again ekg and blood tests came back normal. Numbness and tingling started going in waves as in one day my whole body was numb the next only half my body was numb head to toe (like half my lips) very weird sensation but the odd thing was the numb half cold to the touch where the non numb half stayed warm. All symptoms stayed the same. I then checked in with regular doctor and they ordered a holster monitor on my heart as well as a immunology and gastroenterologist referral as I noticed many with my symptoms were trending towards a MCAS/EDS/POTS diagnosis. Dr said some of the adverse reactions they were seeing neuropathy wise seemed to be getting better with gabapentin. So that was prescribed however when I read up on the amount of side effects I was scared to take it until I know what’s going on first. I started noticing patterns with the heart symptoms that they were far worse while standing or exercising which eventually got to a point I was too dizzy to complete. The 7 day holster an event was recorded resulting in the monitor company calling me to say I need to rush to the ER. They didn’t say why though. I listened to that advice and was immediately admitted into the hospital in the last week. The cardiologist then explained to me that my bpm sitting went from 70bpm to 14 beats of ventricular tachycardia while standing in the 200bpm range with several beats being close to 300. (Even when doing cardio my heart rate never goes above 135) he asked me how I was still conscious and later I found out I should have gone into cardiac arrest with these numbers . They then checked my legs for blood clots negative. Again normal blood with the exception of a pretty high platelet count. Ekg normal. Echo almost completely normal. No reasonings found so I was released to see a cardiologist out if the hospital to have electro physio tests done stat as well as a longer heart monitor. I then saw the gastroenterologist and asked if I could get checked for autoimmune indicators at which point I was told I can only have those diagnosed by a immunologist. I call to check on why my immunology referral of over a month hasn’t gone through when I have now life threatening as told to me by the dr symptoms. The cdc and my dr told me not to get the second dose. Now current I am incredibly scared that during all this red tape to get referrals to actually schedule me that I could have another heart event and I may not make it out this time. I have a toddler I’m scared could grow up without his mom and I’ll just be a forgotten statistic. My state and county have mandatory vaccine requirements so I’m stuck not being able to go anywhere or work for that matter since I couldn’t get the second dose. Then finding out my life insurance is null and void if I were to lose my life to the vaccine . Also noted I still have yet to get covid. If anyone could offer any hope or if had similar heart symptoms or any ideas on how I can get things rushed It would be beyond greatly appreciated!!! I hope I come to the other side of this. 

How are you feeling now? I have been having problems with my heart aswell it’s been 3months since jab, been taken to hospital 3 times and released saying that they can’t find any faults, chest x days and echos. But my heart doesn’t seem right can’t move a lot as exertion makes me worse, hopefully going to get some answers now paying privately. Just wanted to post saying your not alone with these symptoms.

ReplyQuote
(@opheas)

@nehru1 I was getting that too!! The “rush” I called it but still don’t know what it is. Maybe more immune response? I haven’t had one in a few days and I’m about a month out. Hope you’re feeling better!

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@djbinca just wondering how you are now? I’m completely in the same boat 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@marco how are you now? Are your heart symptoms still there? 

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Hi everyone,

I also have eye problems since my 2 doses of Pfizer. I have dry eyes with sensivity to light.  I can't walk outside, i'm desoriented. I consulted in ophtalmology and all the tests are good. The ophtalmologist prescribed me the Hylo eye drops and it helps me a lot. Now, my eye are less dry. Courage to all of us.

I wish everyone to recover physical and mental health.

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@opheas I’m thinking it’s an immune response, some sort of inflammation in our bodies. The morning I get the most symptoms, I getup feeling like I’m having a hangover it’s very strange. Hope you feel better aswell 

Tabby, Opheas, Gloria M and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 564 / 1151