Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

I had a friend over last week who insisted, still, that I get the vaccine.  I told him I had Covid in Oct of 2019.  He scoffed. One less friend I guess.  I would try to point him to this forum, other forums, to read for himself.  I would point to Israel's debacle, in a country almost fully vaxxed the hospitals are still filling and folks are still dying from Covid after the vax, and not rarely. I would point to the success of home health kits in India, containing Ivermectin for preventative treatment.  But I was too angry to speak to him.  The vaccine bubble is about to break, in the mainstream news, I pray, to prevent any more needless suffering.  Pray for the real doctors.

Tabby, Tom Germana, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aprilturls)

@jezza noticed your post. I received my first dose of Pfizer vaccine Thursday. Right away I noticed a numbness in the pinky of the arm I got it. Thought maybe they hit a part of the muscle that caused this. I noticed overnight my body felt jittery, but resolved the next morning. Then I started to notice pins and needles feeling that come and go in my feet. (Friday)
Last night (Saturday), in the middle of the night I also woke with a vibration feeling. It has not gone away. Is there anything that you have done to help this or has it resolved? Contacting my doctor in the morning for an appt. 

ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@creativecat Yes. It was closer to 6. Yet, I still have some “episodes” and it’s been 8 months.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Haven't posted for a long while and was waiting until I felt better, but not. Had second Pfizer Mar 17 and no reaction from the first. Side effects started one week after the second jab. Extreme fatigue, vertigo, brain fog and ear congestion plus terrible increase in migraines. Working with neurologist and ENT doc. Still having same side effects plus depression and no motivation to do anything. When will it end or will it? Now encouraged to get booster. Really???

My Question is has anyone gotten the booster and if so what if any continuation of side effects? Thank you. Wish I had better news. Want to be encouraging but can’t be. Getting more angry by the day and don’t like my new self much just want my former life back. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@gloriam your message made me cry inside, but don't give up hope, if we give up than this poison has won! I'm 3 months out now and also still suffering and can relate to I want my former life back, but the stories of people recovering give me hope and keep me going!

Tabby, Angelina CQ, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@cc11111 hey, so I'm 14 weeks post 1st and only pfizer jab now..  I'm definitely seeing some improvements. I still have some muscle twitching but nothing like it was. My main issue now is the residue dizziness.. it is daily..  mainly when I look up or at a screen for too long. I have a gp follow up appt tomorrow but I'm waiting on auto immune bloods now. Neuro said mri clean and symptoms should resolve in time. I'm still tired alot but managing to have small spells of feeling myself again.. I don't want to speak to soon as I could relapse who knows but it's definitely eased in ways. Xx

Cc, Tabby, Angelina CQ and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

Has anyone used ivermectin ? What dosage ? Did it help ? 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

I had a friend over last week who insisted, still, that I get the vaccine.  I told him I had Covid in Oct of 2019.  He scoffed. One less friend I guess.  I would try to point him to this forum, other forums, to read for himself.  I would point to Israel's debacle, in a country almost fully vaxxed the hospitals are still filling and folks are still dying from Covid after the vax, and not rarely. I would point to the success of home health kits in India, containing Ivermectin for preventative treatment.  But I was too angry to speak to him.  The vaccine bubble is about to break, in the mainstream news, I pray, to prevent any more needless suffering.  Pray for the real doctors.

I've had to cut people out of my life because of their insistence that I get the vax--after I've made it clear I do not want it and will not get it.  But still they continued with their haranguing.  I don't need "friends" like that.  Doesn't do much good to try to point anything out to those types.  They will not see anything else beyond their own narrow little views.

I hope to God that the vaccine bubble finally breaks, before even more people suffer and die.  

Tabby, jacquelyn sauriol, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@isismadec Thanks isismadec, hoping our commiseration can turn to celebration in this the most messed up of nations.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@myadan I will try to find the source for the att. vax injury protocol- till then here it is-

K, Tabby, Angelina CQ and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@acquk)

@isismadec I was reading about this earlier myself. I visited the forum, the admins are removing comments covid related

ReplyQuote
(@acquk)

@jacquelynsauriol Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@isismadec yes, I really hope this gets the media attention it deserves and then doctors come up with a treatment! Cause I won't be getting a 2nd shot until they do! 

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alicekate)

Thought I would take a minute to share my story. First off a huge thank you to everyone who has posted and that has come back to post with recovery updates. It has helped me so much to not feel alone and to have some idea of what the heck is going on. 

I am 33/F no previous health issues. I received my first pfizer vaccine beginning of August, I felt really off almost immediately but laid down and everything was fine. Exactly one week later, I was having dinner and felt a wave of dizziness, faint and brain fog. It really freaked me out, I have never experienced something like that before. I thought maybe it would go away by the next day but it didn't. I am almost 7 weeks out and I am still dealing with it. I have never had a chronic issue like this before. My symptoms are: Dizziness- not room spins but more like internal dizziness, right ear pressure and pain, occasional intense head pressure, brain fog like crazy, headaches, weird sensations in my head, and anxiety that comes and goes but not normal anxiety, it is like my nervous system has been hijacked. I feel like stressful situations make all of the symptoms worse. 

I will say in the last week or so I am having longer bouts of feeling good and not so crappy. It feels like I am close to rounding the corner of this beast. I think the vaccine created an "off target" inflammation response and created inflammation in my vestibular nerve. My ENT said that is absolutely possible. He also said that he has seen a lot more people in his office lately with the same problem. It's almost like some of us are getting long covid from the shot. I am very hopeful that it will pass with time. Some things that have really helped me are: Green tea, omega fish oil, a good daily multivitamin, zinc, B complex, nighttime magnesium mineral, going for walks, and honestly just pushing myself to do things even when I feel horrible and trying to see the positive. Also the cleaner/ more anti inflammatory I eat, the better. 

This is terrible and scary. But I really am hopeful it will pass for me and all of us!! I will give updates if I find anything else that seems to be working. We are in this together and it will get better, I know it will.

PfizerVictim, sivaslıdizy58, BgreeCgree and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@acquk)

Posted by: @rosmin2021

I got my 2nd shot on 9/4/21. Woke up the next morning to loud noises in my right ear and complete hearing loss followed by vertigo. I immediately went to Urgent Care and was told I have an inner ear infection and that it will get better in a couple of days. Went to the ENT couple of days later where they did extensive hearing evaluation and concluded that there was absolutely no hearing in the right ear. I was put on heavy Prednison 3× per day for 15 days and MRI was ordered. MRI showed Vestibular Neuritis. I've never had a problem with my ear before the vaccine. My life has been turned upside down and I now spend most of my time in bed because its difficult to stand, walk or do every day stuff like I used to. This is like a very bad nightmare. The noises in my ear is non stop and unbearable at times. It's been 3 weeks and I still didnt get my hearing back.

I am so sorry to hear this, we are trying to answers for something similar. 
Wishing you a full recovery and thank you for sharing!

ReplyQuote
Page 565 / 1151