Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@larag That's great to hear that it's been acknowledged by someone in the medical profession. You're very fortunate to have a doctor who listens and understands. Thank you for posting this, I'm sure if will give us all hope. I too was prescribed prochlorperazine but was told to take it for a few days. I can't remember how I felt on it but your post has encouraged me to try it again. I hope it helps you. Best wishes.

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

@larag Thank you Lara for the update that is great news tg

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@myadan thank you so much, i appreciate

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@larag hi Lara, that's some great news! I'm glad you finally got some answers and acknowledgement. It sounds like your doctor is right about this one, maybe that explains why our symptoms lessen over time? But your doctor's answer gives me hope that most of us will be back to normal by the end of the year. 

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
 dee
(@deedee)

@larag did you have both shots or only one that caused your symptoms??  And how long ago has it been since your last shot?  That is good news from your Doc that he feels this is a short term reaction!🙏🏻

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

Anyone else having problems with heart? My heart rate spikes up with little movement then my dizziness/faint and chest pains tightness and breathlessness start? 
3months after vaccine now just scared constantly over thinking everything. 

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

@larag It's good to hear that at least some doctors are starting to acknowledge that the horrible effects really are from the vax. 

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@a1oner how are you now? My doctor prescribed ivermectin and I’m a little hesitant to take it.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@tabby Did you try ivermectin and did it give you any side effects? Did it help?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@sfbayareavaccine My doctor just prescribed ivermectin. Did you have any side effects with it and has it helped? Or are you better now

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@heybro are you doing any better? My doctor prescribed ivermectin have you had any side effects from it? I have tingling and twitching in my legs twitching in my eye a little bird vision and some tinnitus none of which was before the vaccine

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@pfizernumberone any better? Did you see the neurologist? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@coco How are you doing now? Do you think ivermectin helps permanently or only while you’re on it? My doctor just prescribed it.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@djmatera how are you doing now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@amtheman I was just prescribed ivermectin I’m 24 days out from my shot. I have tingling and twitching tonight us trouble sleeping among other issues. Have you tried the ivermectin I’m a little nervous to try it

ReplyQuote
Page 567 / 1151