TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@greenmonster did you take ivermectin? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine Are you better now did the ivermectin help you? My doctor just prescribed it for me. I have neurological symptoms 24 days out for my first Moderna shot

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@moonbeam did you try ivermectin? 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @twitch

@tabby Did you try ivermectin and did it give you any side effects? Did it help?

The first time I took it for a week and I felt good, all my symptoms went. I thought I was out of the woods. I finished the course but my symptoms came back. I took another week's course and it didn't have quite the same effect as the first course. The only side effect I had was an aching stomach a couple of times but that might have been due to something else. I wouldn't hesitate to try it again but it's not prescribed in the UK so I purchased mine online at the Canadian Pharmacy, the shipping knocked the price up, I can't remember exactly but it was something like £50-£60 a time, not sustainable for me. I think I've read here that it has worked for others. Good luck with it.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@heybro are you doing any better? My doctor prescribed ivermectin have you had any side effects from it? I have tingling and twitching in my legs twitching in my eye a little bird vision and some tinnitus none of which was before the vaccine

@twitch

I had zero side effects from Ivermectin.

Ivermectin is worth a try.  Some people say Ivermectin didn't help at all.  Some people say it helped but then didn't but then kind of did but then really didn't.

The first time I took Ivermectin (for five days) as well as Pepcid (an H2 blocker for 3 days), I was 100% better for about a week.  Then I took Ivermectin again and 20% of my symptoms came back.  So, I stopped Ivermectin altogether.  But, a month later I was desperate and so I took Ivermectin again and it cured 10% more of my symptoms.

So, for the past month or two, I have only been doing liquid liposomal glutathione and Vitamin C and Vitamin B12.  This is gradually helping me.

I am not taking Ivermectin anymore because I am worried it might kick things back up.  I don't know why it helped, then didn't, then helped again.  

Since it ultimately helped me recover by 90%, I highly recommend trying it at least.

TC and TC reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@tabby how are you now? 

Thanks for asking, still getting headaches and dizziness unfortunately, brain fog, tiredness, anxiety etc, etc, just past four months post second AZ vaccine. 😊

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@deedee hey. So I had one shot of pfizer on 12th June so I am 15 weeks out now. Still suffering but I'm definitely seeing improvements. My gp and neuro have advised against any further jabs. I'm hoping by Xmas to feel like my old self again. Positive thinking only from now on despite how hard that is to do.

ReplyQuote
(@polka)

Hello. I am Polish living in the UK. Healthy, full-time working. Active bicycle, walks, travels. .1 dose of pfizer 10 days later I fainted. 3 days at home, I rested, I returned to work ... July 31, 2nd dose of pfizer. And like every weakness, enlarged lymph nodes, after 2 weeks of body perstasy, GP test for blood clot - negative ... next days at work, breathless ... Ambulance all good heart tests ok oxygen ok ... Perstasy stops on the legs and hands .. .brain fog, splashing in the ears and it started, dizziness, paralysis of the face, everything on the right ... 1 day in the hospital - total ignorance ... blood tests, blood pressure, pulse, a few touches of a doctor. 5 hours I was released home ... My heart was pounding because I heard that we all have stress ?? So what if I made up my mind ??? I have been sitting at home for 4 weeks. Today I have shortness of breath, but I do not call an ambulance anymore because nobody believes what is happening anyway ... I got amoxicilin because I had glue ear .. for 2 days I have not had such terrible dizziness, but I have a slight turbulence ... Will we get over it? Will we go back to pre-vaccination health? My GP spreads my hands, says I don't know what to do with people like me ... I'm 36 ... and I feel like 80. I'm home alone all day ... found this group. When will this vaccine evaporate from our body ??? Please, somebody write something for me. My doctor is not helping or comforting me. I'm afraid for work, what's next ... only I have such concerns, colleagues from work, everyone is great. I greet all of you and wish you good health

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@estonia)

A little update from me. I am just on day 4 of my periods and I had very minimal flare-ups. Little leg tightness and joint pain (super light) and were intermittent and only lasted for few minutes. That's it! 

I am really hoping that this is the sign that I am at the end of this ordeal. But I don't want to jinx it 😀

My last bad day was on the 3 of september. After this, I have had 3-4 days of feeling back to 100% and other days are 90-99%. 

Also, I started the Niatonin protocol on Friday. I am only taking 36mg Melatonin and 500mg of Niacin, but I want to say that this combo in the evening has pretty much solved my sleeping problems. Hopefully, it will last. 

On the 2 of October, it will be a 4-month anniversary for me. 

AnotherOne92, PfizerVictim, AnotherOne92 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nannp29)

I now have had multiple syncope episodes as well as nystagmus and nausea as well as brain fog lack of coordination and balance. No answers from medical community. 

ReplyQuote
(@acquk)

Posted by: @cherry101

I’m so glad I found this site! I had Covid vaccine 7 days ago (Pfizer- First one)and I know most people on here have had terrible side affects! I’m in uk and been dizziness since day 2 room spinning out, trouble focusing! I feel like I’m on a plane and my ears need to pop! Or im on rocky boat! So far I’ve tried:

1. Anti sickness bands

2. Some otc antihistamine (cetirizine) 

And these haven’t hardly helped! 
Should I speak to my gp? They will be naf I imagine ! I can’t live like This I’m on my own trying to look after young children! I don’t know what to do please help XX 

Hi @cherry101 , we are from the UK too - same, searching for answers x

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

Posted by: @acquk
Posted by: @cherry101

I’m so glad I found this site! I had Covid vaccine 7 days ago (Pfizer- First one)and I know most people on here have had terrible side affects! I’m in uk and been dizziness since day 2 room spinning out, trouble focusing! I feel like I’m on a plane and my ears need to pop! Or im on rocky boat! So far I’ve tried:

1. Anti sickness bands

2. Some otc antihistamine (cetirizine) 

And these haven’t hardly helped! 
Should I speak to my gp? They will be naf I imagine ! I can’t live like This I’m on my own trying to look after young children! I don’t know what to do please help XX 

Hi @cherry101 , we are from the UK too - same, searching for answers x

I'm also from the UK and thankfully my GP has been very helpful (A&E have been utterly useless). I'd keep asking around until you find someone that listens or, if you can afford it, go private if necessary, even if it's for a one-off diagnosis for some peace of mind.

My GP told me recently (about 2 weeks ago) that he's been seeing more and more people come in with similar symptoms to me, so maybe there's a chance your GP has too.

Angelina CQ, KitKat, Angelina CQ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@heybro @twitch

I too think it is worth trying...just remember to take an aspirin 30 minutes before taking the ivermectin...No side effects for me...Hope it helps!

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones How did you take it did you take it once a week? Or did you take it for a few days in a row and then once a week?

ReplyQuote
Page 568 / 1151