Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@dizzydame)

Hi all, going on month 6 of my vaccine injury. The dizziness I experience feels like I'm constantly on a boat. I'm seeing steady improvement and the symptoms are becoming less bothersome.

Is anyone having any strange food sensitivities? I am following a diet my ENT gave me, but whenever I eat certain trigger foods, like fried chicken, my imbalance still gets worse and I feel light sensitivity and generally out of it. One good sign is that with physical therapy these episodes are less acute than they were before. For those who recovered, did these food sensitivities resolve for you too? 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@maddie628 im so sorry your son is feeling so bad. I was like him. I was so ill. i dont think i would take so much glutathione for that long. I think pharmacist said drop to 1 tsp 3x a day. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@maddie628 i dont know the milligrams but you should take the liquidy type one. The capsules dont absorb well. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@twitch i am better now but i think the supplements helped more. I reposted below 

i’m glad to share what helped me. I had head whirring, dizziness, like on a boat. But just note I am not a dr - it was recommended to me with the person knowing me. I dont know your health history or contraindications. So you have to decide for yourself. I had one dose pfizer. Had symptoms for 5 weeks. This got me 50% better 1st day and almost all better by 2nd day  

Trifortify flavored liposomal glutothione  2 tsp 3x per for only for a week (compared to the tube directions this dose i was prescribed is pretty large)

Thorne zinc picolinate 30 mg 1 capsule 2x per day

Vital nutrients quercetin 250 mg 1 capsule 2x per day (zinc and quercetin at same time)

My understanding is that your monocyte ratios get thrown out of proportion by the vaccine. Some monocytes eat and dispose of cellular material. If they do too much the cellular material is left in the tissues causing inflammation which makes you feel terrible. My understanding is this cleans it out

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@sharonsmith 

i happened to ask a lyme dr when i went for an appointment for my daughter. All the other drs were useless.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@kirstymiller are you still better? Did you ever have tingling twitching or that kind of thing? I’m 24 days out from my shot

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@rachie are you fully better now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@peyton3418 are you better now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@a1oner did you have any side effects with ivermectin and are you better now? I have tingling and twitching and pins and needles in tonight us I’m wondering if you had any of that and if Ivermectin helped? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@a1oner are you better now? Did the ivermectin results last? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@michaelk  how are you now??? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@rachie I was just wondering how your treatment went with ivermectin? I just got some from my doctor on 24 days out from the vaccine and have tingling and twitching in tonight is. He thinks it might help me but I’m a little reluctant to take it

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@s-m-a are you better now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@masectid I saw your post from August and wondered how you’re doing. Did the ivermectin help you I just got it from my doctor and I’m a little reluctant to try it. Are you better now?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@a1oner Did you end up trying the ivermectin and how did you do?

ReplyQuote
Page 573 / 1151