17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@elena1690)

@pfizervictim it is true?

ReplyQuote
(@cass)

I cant seem to find anyone on here that has recovered....this is worrying.

ReplyQuote
 Hope
(@hope2346)

@mm824    I found out about this website and looking for answers myself! Did your symptoms finally get better? Hope you are doing well!!

ReplyQuote
 Hope
(@hope2346)

@sandram   

I found out about this website and looking for answers myself! Did your symptoms finally get better? Hope you are doing well!!

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jpgdubgmail-com)

@myadan Hi.  Did you see this doctor in person, or online?  Thanks for your information.

ReplyQuote
(@sailor008)

@lmkk I’ve had a back ache/stiffness for 4 months now.. if I do too much it becomes a very sharp shooting pain. I’ve seen so many doctors and they’re unable to give me answers 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sailor008)

@deedee almost 7 months post second shot now. At about 4 weeks my entire abdomen swelled up with sharp pain. The swelling went down after a couple weeks. I’ve seen many doctors since and even had a colonoscopy which came back normal. Scans show I still have inflammation in my intestines.. best of luck to you

ReplyQuote
 am85
(@am85)

@ladyd this is very interesting! I also had jelly legs, like walking on cotton, rocking, HUGE vertigo attacks, persistent dizziness which still is there and most important HUGE fatigue. It is very interesting what you mention, I would let you know how my migraine treatment works, let us know yours! I will ask for a low dose anti depressant also, i believe this can help reduce brain inflammation, at least is what science is saying on covid. Thanks for all the detailed expalantion and very interesting!

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jelori2003)

@gingerjones I believe I had a similar experience with cipro back in October 2020 before the taking the vaccine. If you don’t mind me asking , what kind of treatment did you receive for it ?

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@jpgdubgmail-com I saw him in person. 

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@ladyd finally I can put a name to my issues. Thank you. I needed that information. Please let me know if anything else helps. I have the same issue with movements and the way my brain interpret it. It’s driving me crazy 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@cherry101 I know how you feel. Some days I think that it’s the end. End of my strength. End of my sanity. End of me. It’s so scary to lose control over your body this way. Life is full of responsibilities. I have 3 kids and trying to maintain normalcy around the house while struggling is almost impossible. My life is falling apart and my family keeps telling me to be strong. I seem fine so they don’t really understand how bad it really is. Nobody does unless they go through this. Thank you for this forum. I pray for all of us 

KitKat, LadyD, Quail444 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@cherry101 You can and you will get through this; you have to believe that. Don't give up because you will recover and your little one needs you. I had a pretty bad experience with the Pfizer shot in July and while I did not have thoughts of suicide, I did think about how difficult my life would be if my symptoms never went away. I honestly didn't see how my symptoms ever could go away because they were so bad, but for the most part they have. What's more important is that not just me, but many others in this group are recovering as well and soon, you will be one of them. Try to be at peace with the struggle right now; I know thats not easy to just do but you have to try. Don't get discouraged. All of us in this group are here to support each other and we will get through it together. Hugs. 

Rosmin2021, LadyD, dragonlover and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

@swtammie78 Thanks so much I think it’s just acceptance I need to find and yes peace I’m grateful for your reply and words of strength and kindness ❤️‍🩹

LadyD, LorraineB, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@myadan look into the symptoms of PPPD then if you think this is you then mention it to your doctor for sure.

KitKat, hemloc, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 591 / 1151