Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 Astra Zeneca is not an MRNA vaccine it’s a viral vector!

Nehru and Nehru reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@twitch do you think you are experiencing Lyme disease? How do they find it? I looked online and Lyme carditis can cause all the symptoms I’ve got light headed fainting spells chest pains heart palpitations and breathlessness

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @nath7

@twitch do you think you are experiencing Lyme disease? How do they find it? I looked online and Lyme carditis can cause all the symptoms I’ve got light headed fainting spells chest pains heart palpitations and breathlessness

I just think about shapes in the clouds.. It’s easy to see something, if that’s what you really want to see.

Or don't want to see.. same thing.

relax.. that's best thing you can do.

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

Hello,

How long does it take for the Symptoms to subside? 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@sajlent yeah your right I think I’ve become obsessive to try and work out what’s happening to me in the end probably making myself worse. Thanks man I think that’s good advice 

ReplyQuote
(@adelaide)

@cherry101 I have had similar experiences in recent months where I can feel less lightheaded and dizzy in the morning and think things are improving, but they can go downhill after about 12 noon! Sometimes I have a better patch later in the day, but it's generally mornings that are better. A balance and hearing therapist told me it's common to feel more dizzy when you're tired and that you can "overdo" yourself by walking and moving normally, which then has the effect of increasing the dizziness again. I also have "better" days and "worse" days, but the better days have not yet been sustained for any meaningful length of time (so far, at least). The balance therapist added that "people have to get worse to get better" so the key is to keep provoking the dizziness through Vestibular Retraining and other exercises.

Quail444 and Quail444 reacted
ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

@adelaide thanks xx 

ReplyQuote
 LD
(@lsado1212)

@nath7 Yes I have this! It's kinda scary, not sure what to do as I am due my second dose soon :/

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@nath7 Those symptoms are very common, here is a site that lists the VAERS reactions by brand;  scroll down

to see the numbers of reports, you symptoms are among them.  Breath deeply.  Note this site will try to sell

you additional info but this aspect is free and very sobering, but informative.  As for post vaccine reactions here

is a protocol that is over the counter medicines..  Check for interactions with meds and your conditions.  I hear

you nath7, I have long term heart palpitations from having had Covid 10-11/2019, but would take this side effect

over the vaccines unknown effects.  None of this is great, but this forum and Trial Site news have been helpful.

Also, see the FLCCC ALLIANCE webpage, downloadable protocols updated daily for you to use and give you doctor.

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

Nath7, Quail444, Nath7 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @marieski858

Just wanted to share my newest discovery after researching for many months. My pain management doctor acknowledged that yes, a chemical sensitivity/reaction could very well be the cause of our symptoms post vaccine.

I’ve just started a regimen today for “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome” which seems to make perfect sense. I took a 23andme years ago and discovered that genetically I am pre-disposed to have slow metabolism of drugs (which leads to massive amounts of drugs in the bloodstream) and a lesser ability of certain enzymes to detox the body aka tons of inflammation and too much histamine in the body. I found a lot of helpful information and began some new supplements today that are actually targeting the over-inflammation and cell reactivity and today is the FIRST DAY in 7 weeks I wasn’t dizzy. 

Just wanted to share and hopefully you can find some info that may benefit you for relief 🙂

Good starting point below I think, I’m no expert but it certainly makes sense to me! Lots of other sites about it and the science behind it also, look up “MCAS” and/or multiple chemical sensitivity syndrome 

https://mastcell360.com/what-is-mcas/

Can you please share the list of supplements and dosages you are taking?  I believe this is my problem as well...thanks

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol wow actually very informative list, I to also had Covid December 2020 but was ill for 5 weeks recovered and managed to get to life working and exercising regularly then 6 months later decided to have the vaccine which seems to have caused or irritated what Covid done I’m not 100 percent sure. Have you seen much improvement in your health and do the heart palpitations get less intense? thanks for your reply 

ReplyQuote
(@rae23)

Hi everyone! I have read through everyone’s posts on here off and on for the past couple months and just wanted to share my story in hopes of some reassurance. April 8th (so exactly 6 months ago) I received my first and only dose of Pfizer. Immediately after I had this horrible anxiety that I had never experienced before and something just felt off. Went home, tried to rest, then that night is when the fast heart rate started. Ended up going to ER the next day and of course was told it was only from anxiety. The increased heart rate last about 48 hours then subsided. I felt totally fine for I wanna say 2 weeks or so. Then just started feeling super off again and then the heart palpitations started up again. Long story short (because it’s a very long story) I ended up getting diagnosed with pots. I also have dizziness/lightheaded/off balance feeling pretty much every day. Fullness in right ear, as well as popping in my ear, headaches, anxiety, depression, muscle twitches, and more. And like many of you have had so many tests done and everything comes back normal. Multiple doctors want me to try zoloft in hopes of getting some of my stress and depression under control. Has anyone had any success with an SSRI helping their recovery? I just want my life back. I also have this new fear of putting anything new in my body after all of this whether that be medication, vitamins etc I’m scared everything is going to effect me in a negative way but I desperately just want this all to go away. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Rae23

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@nath7 Wow thanks for asking.  .(by about Jan of 2020 I had recovered from Covid)  The palps set in a while after Covid, about 2 months later they got pronounced and have stayed so since.  ...I had never had them before, am 57. Was diagnosed and referred to get some additional monitoring done about 6 months ago, a heart monitor, but haven't yet. I guess I am a bit nervous about what it might say.  My way is to always to find a local medicine I can create first myself-recently made Hawthorne berry tincture in some good Vodka. Cool nights make the berries sweet.   Cheap, compared to drugs. Watch my diet and intakes better, eat less of higher quality foods....I sleep like 9.5-10 hours a night now, and the streetlights are my cue for bed.  Try not to use alarm clocks, trying to wake naturally, all things that the heart likes better.  Have been wanting to try a homeopathic for anxiousness and maybe heart,  I hear some homeopathics are really helping some folks re the vax, has been discussed here somewhere.  There is lots of walnut trees here in Oregon, and I hear they can help the heart. Oh, I see there is some evidence....wont wait till I am 60 to eat some walnuts, ha!...pasting.....best jackie

Findings from a randomized controlled trial “Effects of 2-Year Walnut-Supplemented Diet on Inflammatory Biomarkers” published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, indicate that people in their 60s and 70s who regularly consume walnuts may have reduced inflammation, a factor associated with a lower risk

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rae23)

@ladyd I have wondered if I am struggling with pppd as well. What have you been told as to what helps fastest with recovery? And how long does it typically take to start feeling better? 

ReplyQuote
 LD
(@lsado1212)

Please can someone tell me if they had this issue and how they are after the second dose?

So I had my first Pfizer jab in middle of August, I am due my second one this weekend coming. With the first jab I had no side effects after it, no sore arm... However after a week later I noticed brain freeze sensations and migraines that were non stop, also muscle weakness and palpitations which led to tightness in the chest non-stop :/ I feel ok at the moment but I am worried getting the second dose may eventually trigger these effects, possibly even worsen them... I am scared. Every other site I notice they take down negative comments about side effects so I am grateful to have found this forum! Please don't take this down. I feel pressured to have it done so I can travel and also for work. Please can anyone advise asap! I've had ECG, bloods done, blood pressure etc, all came out fine... The only thing I wanted to get done is a CT scan for brain which I wasn't allowed considering I was in A&E for hours with brain freeze and migraines which apparently is due to anxiety? I never used to get any sort of headaches, never, till vaccine. Any helpful advice I would appreciate. Many thanks.

ReplyQuote
Page 602 / 1151