Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kenny)

@larag thank you for sharing 🙂 I am sure it will reduce soon so don’t worry too much! I will also share once I have more information with my doctor. I believe that all will be good. I am thinking if the vaccine has temporarily raise the antibodies level hence seeing elevated level. 

ReplyQuote
(@sarahrua)

@larag Please let us know how you go if you take the second shot. Have you 100% recovered from the first? Did you do something to get better?

ReplyQuote
(@sarahrua)

@swtammie78 Hi, please let us know how you go if you get the second dose. Have you recover 100% from the first ? Did you do something to get better?

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@kenny yes my blood is thick and slow they had to keep shaking it while collecting it.

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

Has anyone who has recovered eye floaters gone away?

Unfortunately, floaters are permanent. You do get used to them.

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@sarahrua I will be sure to post an update. Technically, I have a little head pressure, but I say that I have recovered because it's hardly inconvenient anymore. In the beginning the head pressure, brain fog and dizziness severely handicapped me. I didn't do anything special and my symptoms gradually faded over 2.5 months. Nothing made me feel better, but there were things that certainly made me feel worse - coffee, crying and exercise seemed to exacerbate things (only once I felt better enough to notice that I could feel worse). So, I just practiced acceptance, breathed deeply, drank a lot of water and ate the best I could. Didn't take any medication or vitamins except a Prenatal inconsistently. 

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@sarahrua hey. No I haven't recovered from the first shot and won't be having any more. I regret the first as it is. Luckily I have in writing from the neurologist that he doesn't recommend any additional vaccines. Whether that changes in time I don't know but in the UK where I work I'm lucky that there are no vaccine mandates.

Beedub0710, LorraineB, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@kenny yes this is what the Dr said and he said the average time for a long covid patient is between 6-12 months and he thinks this may be similar to having that so I've trying to remain hopeful and wait it out but it's difficult. I was fit and healthy at the gym 3 times a week prior. Now I feel like I have the body of an 80 year old. The aches and pains in my joints are unreal. Especially when I first wake up. It's so painful 😔

MemphisMel, PfizerVictim, MemphisMel and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@hopetofeelbetter hmm did they say anything or did you do any checks on that? I know it could be also due to lack of water. 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@larag yes please stay positive! All these pain will be gone soon and we will all get back to before 😉

Dee, LaraG, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

anyone still facing chest pain or tightness or even shortness of breath after exerting even after clearance (blood test, ECG, Ultrasound) by the cardio or lung doctors?

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@kenny I've had shortness of breath since day one. Like every other symptom it has periods where I can barely walk without being out of breath, and other times where I can do a solid 15 to 20 minutes of walking before it hits me. 

LaraG, LadyT, LaraG and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@kenny i drink nothing but water. No they did not do any checks. The doctors are still telling me that it is not the vaccine. I'm not getting much help. I was just referred to a rheumatologist. 

Kenny920 and Kenny920 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@kenny yes but I believe that it is due to the gastrointestinal issues. I have an appointment with the gastrointestinal doctor next week and will keep you updated. 

Kenny920 and Kenny920 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@jaydev55

Is the probiotic helping? Our situation is similar I also had the same vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
Page 638 / 1151