Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@hopetofeelbetter Here is a sheet for post vac over the counter meds...i wish i could find the source because it may have been updated, but still usefull...thanks

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

I took my first Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on July 30th. I had been hesitant to taking the vaccine because I have a history of vertigo, vestibular issues and migraines but doctors assured me I would be fine. Two weeks after my first vaccine I developed Covid arm and started feeling off balance, dizziness, sinus pressure, ear fullness, fatigue, ear ringing, constant headaches, pain in my neck and back of my head. My symptoms got worse after week 6 when taking a walk I felt like a rug had been pulled from under me. After that episode I have mostly spend my days in bed with a feeling of dizziness and swaying. Sometimes it feels like my brain sways and sits in mush every movement I make brings about what I have come to call head dizziness. It’s not a spinning instead it’s like my brain and eyes are trying to adjust to any little movement. I went to the ER they said it was Labyrinths. My PCP prescribed me a zpac in case I has a sinus infection. I keep saying to doctors that I believe this might be a reaction to the vaccine but no one listens. My ENT says Vesicular Migraines, my neurologist said if I want to feel better I need to take meds and said I have PPPD and BVPD and send me to PT. I’m so scared of taking anything that will make me worse because I’m extreme sensitive to meds. It’s hard to even describe to doctors that it feels like your eyes have trouble focusing and that your brain feels different that pre vaccine. It’s like it’s your brain is constantly vibrating, heavy and tired. During bad episodes it’s almost like my brain sways inside my head. The past two months have been the hardest I have ever had to endure. Even more discouraging is that you never feel like yourself it’s a constant feeling of unwell that lingers day after day. I am glad I found this group because it makes me feel less alone. Advocating for my health has been so difficult specially because the majority of people respond well to the vaccine I don’t know anyone like me. Anytime you want to share your experience with the vaccine I feel  people judge you and shame you for saying that it did not go so well. It’s such a hard time in the world and even harder for those of us that are struggling to understand why the vaccine caused this reaction to our bodies. Feeling like a unicorn in the world. 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@anotherone92 For me it is 6 people I know personally have had a reaction. In order of severity, they were Anaphalaxis, (paramedics called, EPI pen etc. person survived) SIRVA, Vertigo, Blurry vision with Headband headache, long term severe digestive issues requiring hospitalization, and acoustic episode that was unexplainable but dizzying.  That is just 6 folks I know. So for me, it seems obvious the mNRA Covid vaccines are very very bad for us, especially women of lower weight.

It is only due to some inner alarm going off that I skipped my vaccine appointment, tried to cancel but couldn't.  So glad.

I had a bad feeling about this so-called "vaccine" right from the beginning.  If not for that feeling I almost certainly would have ended up as another vaccine-injured statiistic.  Really tired of this crap being pushed as "safe", when clearly it is anything but.  More and more, I'm hearing and reading about people who had a terrible adverse reaction themselves or they know of someone who did.  If it was anything else causing so many problems for so many people, it would have been pulled from use a long time ago.

Sassafras, Nick, MemphisMel and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@isismadec I had a bad feeling as well and fought anything covid related for over a year, but I eventually got so tired of sticking it to the man and was just desperate for everything to return to normal, so I got it anyway. 

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Posted by: @maisamy

25 yrs, female,  healthy with no medical conditions. I had a severe reaction to my first and only AZ jab. I'm 3 and half months in with no relief, here are to my symptoms

Very heavy head/ legs / arms 

Terrible headaches 

Dizziness/ balance issues 

Tingling/ numbness/ muscle twitches / tremors / stiff muscles 

Burning hands/ feet

Excruciating legs pain 

Ear pressure/ sinus 

Tight chest / Difficulty breathing 

Extreme fatigue/ Difficulty walking 

Difficulty swallowing food / throat is closing 

Feeling feverish without having a fever 

Veins/ Blood vessels are more prominent in my hands and feet

Did lots of bloodwork and all came back clear except for ESR ( high ). They gave me a steriod shot and It didn't do anything and doctors don't know how to help. It feels like my Immune system is attacking my body. I'm really depressed, can't no longer work and in bed 24/7 

I've been taking vitamin D3, vitamin C , Zinc, magnesium but nothing seems to help. I'm devastated. Has anyone recovered from this?? I'm 25 for God's sake !!!

How are you now? Are you better? Do you still have trouble swallowing?

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol thank you!!! I do have a question about the person hospitalized with digestive issues. Was it resolved? Did they figure out what it was? 

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

This probably isn’t new but the first for me in a long time. I had a very good day yesterday , no crossed vision or dizziness or off balance feeling. I have a tension headache but I was so happy to feel normal I didn’t care I played with my child and really was so grateful for a good day and was so positive. I put it down to having a good nights sleep which I haven’t done for a while and I haven’t done anything particularly wrong. Then today like I was sure would happen I had a rubbish nights sleep and same old symptoms came back!ive been so depressed with it ! Has this happened to anyone.

I’ve had not so much ear pressure anymore but sinus pressure, head pressure & nose clicking sounds has anyone else experienced this ? Thanks 

Angelina CQ, Heatherxxo, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spacecadet)

@anotherone92 I would agree, that we are likely a small number of people with our specific adverse side effects, but all the side effects I am hearing about, some seemingly insignificant- heavy periods, missed periods, joint pain, dry mouth, and some significant- blood clots, might all be caused by inflammation.  And that IS something that needs to be addressed.  And to some extent is is, research is just slow...

MemphisMel, AnotherOne92, MemphisMel and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@romaina)

Hello everyone !

Update for those who have met me on the forum and a reply to @bowie. May be also @pfizervictim and @jeank with whom I shared my symptoms

1st vaccine mid-June second mid-July I had enormous dizziness depression headaches ...

And now for 3 weeks I have gradually returned to normal. I live again normally and above all I appreciate life even more As they say in France "L'important c'est la santé " "the important thing is health!" And I realize even more how lucky I am not to have any illness or disability. I would like to thank the whole forum again for helping me get through this which gave me hope when I thought this was never going to end. Which reassured me when I thought I had developed cancer or multiple sclerosis because I suddenly did not understand all these symptoms. Thank you to all of you from the bottom of my heart. 🙏❤️I hope that everyone will not have too many consequences, especially moral ones, from this ordeal.

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@spacecadet my cycle is completely off. It is extremely heavy and coming every 23 days. Has anyone had their cycles regulate when symptoms resolved? 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@hopetofeelbetter I am not sure re my friend with the digestive issues, thanks for asking. I will

try to reach out and see how she is doing.  I would have added she was having balance issues also

and so had fallen a few times in this last year since she was vaccinated about 9/2020.

In the year previous the vaccine, she never fell at all, and was actively working out to improve her health,

at 68 or so years old. 

LadyT and LadyT reacted
ReplyQuote
 LD
(@lsado1212)

@ss1050 Me too 🙂

ReplyQuote
 LD
(@lsado1212)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask has anyone made plans to travel to the US but have only had one vaccine, nervous to get second so been putting it off. I am hoping to go over next month but I don't want to have the pressure to get the second one just to travel. Any advice, anyone feeling the same or have kids also that they are worried about vaccinating?

KitKat, LorraineB, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@pfizervictim The pressures are real, and I don't think 'we'll be fooled again' as the song goes.  Many good docs and researchers are in with us now;  Trial Site news is a great resource, maybe you know.  Thinking of you all every minute of every day, what could really help in terms of herbs and treatments.  Confused a bit about talk of blood donation, due to the idea of the blood being possibly harmful to others.  Anyone know about that?  I see it's a topic in the headlines but hard to sort out.  It would make sense that less spike proteins would be at least temporarily the case...onward...

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Looks like I got this handout from Vestibular.org, so there it is again as a link in case it's been updated... https://vestibular.org/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1634486107-COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

ReplyQuote
Page 640 / 1151