Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ttoth0210)

@kenny no it was definitely more isolated to those symptons. I did have a tiny bit of tinnitus here and there but I wouldn't say it was really anything that felt different than the occasional ringing from before the vaccine.  

ReplyQuote
(@ttoth0210)

@ichi I definitely think being vaccinated helped with all of that because the recovery from covid took about 4 weeks where I was hitting 12 from after the vaccine. With this recent cold I'm also seeing the vertigo subside very quickly quickly I'm hopefully that this reaction will eventually go away altogether. 

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

Update, for the past 6 days I’ve been taking probiotics and ate yogurt sometimes, I’ve felt a distinct improvement with the anxiety and the physical symptoms associated with the anxiety. It definitely reduced. I was able to go out today and enjoy it and not get anxious. It’s amazing and I truly believe the vaccine messed up my gut. Most of the symptoms that people are describing here is physical symptoms of anxiety that’s why most doctors just say it’s anxiety, so I think focusing on fixing the gut will improve things. Hope this helps. 

Angelina CQ, Opheas, PfizerVictim and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@marcus yes. I have had a lot of the same symptoms including the stomach issues. I still have loose stools now for about 1 month, maybe longer. I tried going gluten free and it didn't help. I am 6 1/2 post vaccine, but 2 1/2 months after symptoms started. I have tried taking a probiotic, didn't seem to help. I just started taking liposomol glutathione.  This is my second day and I don't have the imbalance.  The ear fullness is light but I still have some ear popping. 

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 I want to try yoghurt as well, but afraid to eat it because it's high in histamine, which can increase inflammation. 

Angelina CQ, KitKat, Angelina CQ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@pfizervictim I’m having Greek yogurt, it’s plain and there’s no sugar. Didn’t affect me. I eat a little every so often. Hope it helps you 

PfizerVictim, KitKat, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helen38)

I've just joined this forum as I wanted to write about my experiences after having the first pfizer vaccine almost 8 weeks ago. I had covid last December and it was about as bad as a heavy cold. The worst of my symptoms being loss of taste and smell. I got better within about 10 days. I had been very hesitant about getting the vaccine for several reasons. Firstly because of how new it was and also because I felt that having had covid once, I would have some immunity for a good while. But pressure from all my family, friends, workmates, the media made me decide to get the jab. So I did. And apart from a sore arm was fine for the first 4 days. Then I developed a banging headache at work one day. I woke up that night dripping in sweat, feeling really weird, like I wasnt in control of my body, really shaky, like my nerves were all on edge, dizzy, panicky. This carried on several days and nights until one night I felt so unwell, I was scared I was about to have a stroke, I decided I needed to go to A&E, so I woke my boyfriend and he took me. There i had loads of blood tests, which all came back normal, the doc performed neurological tests which were normal and he basically sent me away saying everything seems fine. Anyway the headache carried on, the shaking, twitching, my lower jaw would twitch of it's own accord and it affected my speech. I'd wake up extremely panicky in the night because i felt so out of control of my body. It's almost 8 weeks after i had the first jab and I've had a horrible headache every single day. My other symptoms have got better but the headache persists. I went to my gp and she has referred me for a CT scan and to see a neurologist, but I think I'll have to wait quite a while for these as the NHS has such a backlog. I am usually a very healthy person who never gets headaches so to have this everyday for 8 weeks is dreally disturbing. I definitely feel its down to the vaccine. But everyone I know is really downplaying it and saying oh maybe it's just stress. Noone seems to want to think it could be linked to the vaccine. I'm praying that eventually my body will heal and I can feel normal again. And I'm definitely not going to have the second vaccine! I have felt way way worse after the vaccine than I ever did when I had covid!!!! I've read that you can have a worse reaction to the vaccine if you've had covid already so that must be what happened to me. I just wish I'd never had it. Have had to have time off work and it's really affected my life and mental state. Just feeling so out of control from all the weird symptoms that I've never experienced before! 

ReplyQuote
(@helen38)

@tarx 

Yes!! I've had a horrible headache in the back area of my head and all up my neck since I had the vaccine 8 weeks ago! And now my lymph nodes in my neck feel so painful!! I have read that this can be an effect of the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@opheas I read somewhere that this is a known phenomenon, transferennce of arm pain to opposite arm....from vaccine, you can look up SIRVA or HIGH INCIDENCE OF SIRVA which is Shoulder Injury Resulting from Vaccine Administration. I also have a friend who experienced exactly that as you describe, pain in the other arm than the vaccinated one. They were unable to lift anything for weeks.  I also noticed their coloring was very grey in the skin about 2 weeks after the Covid mNRA vax. Both things improved slowly, 6 weeks.

KitKat, Opheas, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spooky)

Hey everyone, I'm a long time lurker of this particular forum post. This was actually the first place that I found that validated the fact that what I was going through was real. I'm almost 4 months post-vaccine and have experienced a pretty wide set of the symptoms noted here including the classic dizziness, brain fog, anxiety, and burning under the skin. Lately, I've been feeling a bit better, but still have the occasional flare-ups. I'm hopeful that in a few more months everything will be back to normal.
I wanted to post here to provide a resource that I've been working on to share with people who are going through these same struggles. It's a small, crowd-sourced wiki with an encapsulation of info from a variety of forums, communities, and researchers. The link is https://wiki.sequela.uk/ and I'd appreciate any comments or feedback you have. I understand how easy it can be to succumb to despair through all of this and my wish is that this brings even a little hope to others. Thanks!

kris, LadyT, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@kingtri Please do not get the 2nd dose.  Covid has a 99.97% survival rate and they are lying about these untested vaccines.  The spike proteins are flowing to ever corner of the body and causing damage in every area.  Many pathologists and doctors have studied the blood of patients before and after the vaccines.  They are finding besides blood clots that T Cells are decreasing at 5% per week.  This WI cause massive increases in everything from cancer to any disease you need a healthy immune system to fight off.  Your human immune system is far better than these vaccines.  

didigo, kris, KitKat and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@nant i have problem with my vision too. Doktors don't know what is  it

ReplyQuote
(@kathleen-stross)
Professional Member

Tinnitus, thousands are complaining of ringing in the ears after COVID vaccine. This is very concerning, thus why I believe people should have the right to refuse the vaccine. 

Thousands blame COVID-19 vaccine for hearing problems (abc15.com)

Quail444, didigo, kris and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@jkalber87 I am sorry you are going through this. I have the same issue with my eyes. I have seen 6 ophthalmologists and one neuropathologist . The eyes are fine but inflammation from the vaccine damaged the nerve that controls the eye muscle and they are now not working properly together. You should ask your doctor about that. I wish that I never took that poison. I hope that we all recover from this one day. Very sad 

Quail444, didigo, KitKat and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@seemamkhrj when did you get the jab? 

ReplyQuote
Page 645 / 1151