17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@larag everyone keeps telling me to be positive , but I keep waking up to this nightmare that doesn’t end. I think about how I used to be before this happened and I can’t stop crying. It is not a life that I am currently living. This is hell. I can’t enjoy anything and I don’t feel safe inside my own body. I have never felt that way before. It is that scariest feeling. I used to be a very active, happy, outgoing person. I want that person back. I am so mad that I took this vaccine. So mad. If I don’t go back to my old self , I don’t know that I will ever find peace and happiness the way that I am now. I know many feel this way. It’s extreme. And it pushes you over the edge. 

ReplyQuote
(@divaeyez37)

@pfizervictim What type of head pressure are you experiencing. I feel electrical shots and my head feels wet.

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@myadan I understand it’s been 3 months for me and I keep getting more symptoms I feel like a shadow of what I use to be. Sometimes I don’t even remember how that girl was. Today I’m having more strange symptoms that scare me. I want to be able to ride in cars I want to be able to watch tv I want to sit in the sofa without feeling like I’m swaying. Sometimes it feels like everything has been taken away and all you can do is cry your heart out because no one understands. But I read post here and I can’t loose hope we can’t loose hope that we will find our way back to ourselves. We have to keep going hopefully soon we will get answers and find treatments that help.

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@simplicity2378 thank god for the support that we get here in this forum. I don’t know what we would have done otherwise. ❤️

Quail444, PfizerVictim, LadyT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@nath7 what vaccine did you get and how long ago. If u don’t mind me asking what are ur symptoms?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Does anyone else have calf tightness?

ReplyQuote
 Sky
(@sky0707)

@larag I also experienced a difficulty in taking a deep breath. I often felt like I couldnt breathe and shortness of breath. Super scary. Im still trying to figure out what is casuing that. 

ReplyQuote
(@divaeyez37)

@shannief Omg you're the first post that has the same symptoms is me. My head feels like water is in it. It feels wet. Are you taking anything.  

ReplyQuote
 Sky
(@sky0707)

@vida30 This sounds a lot like me except I also had shortness of breath. I also take propranolol and as for the xanax I highly suggest you wein yourself off of it. Its one of the worse drugs to get hooked on. Took me 2 months of slowly shaving off the pill to finally get off fully. What helped was when I got an episode instead of the xanax I took Advil and surprisingly that worked and got me off of it. You dont want to be on this long term. Its very bad for you. Keep us posted on how your doing. 

ReplyQuote
 Sky
(@sky0707)

@sarahrua You need to get on propranolol and also take Advil daily, eat a very clean diet, incorporate probiotics, 1000mg Vitamin C. Go to a neurologist and get the propranolol prescribed asap. It will help you a lot. 

ReplyQuote
(@divaeyez37)

@simplicity2378 I feel like brain has liquid on it. I can't describe this wet feeling but it's scary and some of the nerve ending feeling is on my forehead

ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

Dear ALL,

Good day to everyone. Just an update, I'm post 6weeks w my first shot pfizer and won't be availing the next dose. Just wanting to share to each and one of you that: I stopped most of the vitamins or supplements that I take and the only vitamins I take are c, d and my barley for now. 2nd day today since I have cut off the rest, like 5 of them gradually in different days and my side effects also dwindle down. I never felt better pre vitamins days. I only got dim vision today but also less, that is all. I noticed that some of my supplements got the same side effects like headache, nausea, dizziness and etc. I read them and realised it. On pre vaccine I barely take vitamins, I only had vit c and zinc. So, perhaps given w the side effects of the vaccine, my body didn't like those supplements at all I guess as I felt worst or it aggravated more. Its my first time to YAWN too today(HAHA), its been a while to have this feeling not that I dont have it, but I noticed the big DIFFERENCE. I sleep normally and never suffered from insomnia, thank GOD. My take away from this is: when all of your tests and lab works are NORMAL, then taper off or try to stop all of the supplements you take not unless you've maintenance meds or your GP wanted you to continue it. I believed on those people here who said that some supplements or most didnt do a dent to make us feel better, as I experienced it. Our body is a powerful entity that can HEAL us even w/o taking those drugs. I also start eating some cookies today and perhaps a bit of coffee later once I'm better. Just trying some food, drinks or even activities on what my body can adapt and NOT for now. But i truly believe, the toxins of the vaccines are wearing off.

I think its a positive note, I have been functional since 3rd week but with different and on and off side effects that hit me thou are gradually fading too. I still eat meat, fish, veggies, and more fruits and i drink lots of water. Like 3L/day and rest when I can, I work from home so I try to rest when I have some time. Believe, have FAITH and listen to your BODY that you will HEAL, science is good but we have to condition our minds that we are all HEALTHY PRE vaccine and we will through this. 

Stay healthy and stay positive 🙂 and I will be PRAYING FOR OUR WELLNESS!! 🙂

Regards,
Jessie

ReplyQuote
 Sky
(@sky0707)

@nick Can you post the facebook group link?

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@myadan honestly I felt the same. I promise you. And people told me to be positive too and I would think fuck off! Lol. I have had to have counselling.. I'm still having it. This whole experience has messed me up physically and mentally.

But unfortunately we have to all ride through the shit of this. Use this forum to make friends. Let off steam. Shout about it to your Dr's. Do NOT give up. Then one day you will have a day that's abit better.. then another one.. then another. And then you will feel shit again and you will feel at stage 1 all over. Its harsh  but likely true going off others and my experience. Look at my activity and messages from this feed from my profile. I have written the same as you. I have been on this forum daily for months. 

You WILL get better. And there will be a day when you suddenly believe that too. ❤

Quail444, Marieski858, Tarx and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

I've just gone back and read my comments on my activity on my account on here. And it's made me so emotional! I came here months ago desperately scared, depressed and seeking help and reassurance.

I'm not 4 months out and on the up. If anyone is struggling read my posts..  watch my journey through them and you will see how I have been in that boat. You will make it out the other side.

Yes I'm not 100% recovered but now I can see how far I have really come.

This forum has been my life support.

Today is my nans funeral. And I will be well enough to stand up and read her eulogy. 2 months ago I couldn't even stand without support to shower or dress myself due to vertigo.

Time will heal.

I promise ❤

ReplyQuote
Page 665 / 1151