Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jillywilson)

@sandram OMG I have had vertigo since the end of May, I wondered if it was related to the vaccine (got it a few days after 2nd dose) but I couldn't find anything on it. I had to start taking a vertigo supplement just to function. If I miss doses it starts coming back. 

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

@kenny Still waiting on approval from the Veterans Admin. 

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@anotherone92 what were ur symptoms?

ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@kenny I have it checked w my 2 GP cousins and they told me that my chest pain isnt a presentation of ischemia or cardiac related. As my HR are normal and so as my BP. They also told me to observe as sometimes it could me mild muscle spasm, or sprain or because of the anxiety mimicking it. So today, its gone when I put hot and cold compress. The head pressure is also gone today. I will run errands later to expose more of myself to public and get my body to move around so that It the toxins will simply fade away.  I will continue to observe and hopefully it wont be back. 

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ethan318

@yoki 

did you eat a meat/protein diet? I’ve been talking to a doctor who told me to eliminate carbs which causes extra inflammation. 

Well that might explain a few things. I`ve been eating way too much carbs versus protein. Thanks.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@abeni117)

@lexie111 hi, how is your leg pain? It’s now October, any better?

ReplyQuote
(@dizzydame)

@jaydev55 YES! I've been able to identify my triggers and I try to avoid them. My ENT gave me a meniere's diet to follow for 3 months, which has helped me stabilize my symptoms. But whenever I accidentally eat a trigger food, I feel more out of it, imbalanced, and sensitive to light. These episodes last for about 24 hours, although they feel less acute as the months go by (I'm at 6 months 2 weeks since vaccine). Has that been the case for you? My doctors diagnosed me with vestibular neuritis at first but now they think it's vestibular migraine precisely because of the food triggers...

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@dizzydame I don't know what my triggers are but I can definitely feel a difference. I'll have to look up that diet. Ill be 7mos on November 4th, but my symptoms have come down a lot. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzydame)

@jaydev55 That's really great to hear! I'm attaching my diet sheet here. I hope it helps. My ENT suggested I try reintroducing trigger foods one by one. My symptoms have come down too. So far it's been without any chemical interventions, as my neuro is reluctant to prescribe a beta blocker. Have you tried beta blockers and if so, have they helped you?  

Dee, vaxdJJ4-21, Jessiekhri and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@vida30 I feel you, as I have this and I also suffered from loss of smell and taste in the early weeks of the symptoms. Nausea not a lot thou, But what I do is for as long as I have no palpitations or my throat isnt closing up like before on the first few days. I eat and eat. Drink 3L of water/day. No taste, no appetite or whatever circumstances for as long as it isn't threatening.  I really eat good and healthy foods because its one of the sources of energy for my body to compensate such stress. And indeed, results came great. I'm getting stronger each day as i Battle through it. If you cant eat a lot in one sitting, do the small frequent feeding till your appetite will be back. It will be back. I just jump rope today for 5mins and sweat good. I also run for 10rounds just to pump up my circulation and to check if Ive chest issues or heart etc. Glad nothing.  I still feel some side effects now and then, but very mild to nothing already. I stopped taking pain relievers since week 5, as much as I can endure it, I dont take it as I want my body to fight for it and its design to fight for me. It feels like re-introducing them again thats the scenario for me. Noise, weather, people and even life stress. etc. am taking it day by day. I also take 20-30 mins nap or simply lying down in the middle of work. Lastly, I always monitor my vitals to be up for it and refer it to my family members who are Doctors if Ive some questions if I have to get check again or not as in 6weeks Ive been to GP like 4x in a row and all came NORMAL. I'm so sick of it but grateful because my body is in better state. Just take it day by day and sending you prayers. We will get HEALED. 

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@dizzydame I was on them a couple of months ago for the rapid heart rate issues but I came off of them after a couple of weeks. Did you get diagnosed with Meniries disease or is that just something your Doctor recommend trying. Do you have ear popping?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

I am wondering how you guys keep yourself positive and happy? Any routine? Also just for discussion, I know many of us are reluctant or are not taking additional dose. I am wondering if it is the spike protein from the vaccine that is causing it. Wondering if people will react better from the spike protein from covid since it does not have the fatty oil enveloped like our vaccine. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

Are we going to get better? Do you have any experiences?

ReplyQuote
(@eileenwh)

@jennscout1 Just wondering what antihistamines and dosage?

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@simplicity2378 Pretty much everything. I'm only left with a few things I think but in the past 4.5 months I've had:

Tinnitus, dizziness, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, heightened anxiety, brain fog, depression/suicidal ideation, nerve pain, limb numbness, internal tremors/vibrations, eye floaters, hypnic jerks, muscle spasms, issues with my urine, dissassociation, crying fits, emotional numbness, pain in my armpit, weakness in my legs, sensitivity to cold, sweats, insomnia, neck stiffness, throat swelling which makes it hard to breathe, and some other stuff I've forgotten.

Not everything has been severe and some things have come and gone quickly while some still persist since day one.

Quail444, Tom Germana, FiLa85 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 676 / 1151