Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jaydev55)

Has anyone heard if donating blood helped any?

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

For those in the US and near Washington DC, there will be a "Real not Rare" rally to give voice to those who have suffered from the vaccine on Nov, 2. Please spread the word and invite press to attend.

https://www.realnotrare.com

Here is an article about the FDA advisor who abstained from recommending the vaccine to 5-11 year olds.  I am concerned about the children, especially since about half of children may have had asymptomatic COVID and there seems to be an especially strong reaction to the vaccine if you have had COVID, whether it was detected or not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10137849/FDA-advisory-committee-member-says-NO-evidence-children-need-COVID-19-vaccines.html

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@pfizervictim that’s great!!! 

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@larag I have noticed the same thing. I thought it was just me. Which vaccine did you get and what side effects. I got the Moderna and it’s been awful for me I’m on month 3 😞

ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

@kathleen-stross Yes, I'd love to participate!

Judes

ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

@nick Thank you, Nick. I have been so discouraged  but your email has given me hope. I hope you continue to get better and please keep us posted on your progress and anything else you might find out about these vaccines. 

It never occurred to me that I might get sick like this - months - and like most people, focused on the short term, immediate effects of the vaccine, never DREAMING I'd evolve from a busy editor to a basically disabled person sitting on my bed scared out of my mind and sick day after day

Just typing this has tuckered me out; I know you understand. Thank you for taking the time to tell us so much about your situation.

Best,

Judes

DizzyinTexas, Sassafras, dragonlover and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

Interesting read about Covid 19 and possible inner ear damage in long haul patients. Wonder if some of this holds true for the few of us who took the vaccine and are experiencing similar symptoms. I hope they do more research and eventually realize that some folks who took the vaccine have also been struggling with the same kind of problems. We need validations that our symptoms are real and we need treatments to improve how we feel.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211029/New-evidence-that-SARS-CoV-2-virus-can-infect-the-inner-ear.aspx

Sassafras, DrL, Boatrocking and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@larag so i recently looked at information regarding mcas. I think it may be worth looking at. Apparently the inflammation and mass cells can affect the reproductive system. What i am noticing is that many of us have some kind of vaccine induced mass cell activation which brings about the gi issues reproductive issues heart issues etc. Thats why the supplements that are being recommended help somewhat with symptoms. If we can get doctors to buy in to the fact that we are experiencing these issues they should be able to help us better. 

KitKat, Rainyday, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@simplicity2378 I got pfizer and am on month 4 😔 it's just horrible. It's the relapses that mentally effect me the most now.

Patboe, KitKat, Patboe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@korki777 how are you feeling now? Anything to help against the dizziness?

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@rachie how you feeling now? Anything what helped?

ReplyQuote
(@sherinz)

@carlyfernandez hi there, how are you feeling now? I am very similar to you, on day 10 now with all same symptoms. Did you get your 2nd AZ? The thought of it is making me worried.

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

For those with pots like symptoms, did you check for sick sinus syndrome with your cardiologist?

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

Does anyone else have a fluttering noise in their ear when they turn your head a certain way? Has it gone away if you are recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

Hey there! Been awhile since my last post. Just wanted to do an update. 
I’m not 100% yet, but I’m def around 92% better than when this first started in June. I’m able to do light exercises now, go out with friends for drinks and dinner, do more by myself, and drive longer distances. I even went on a small road trip for vacation.

Im still taking liquid magnesium, now it’s about once a day throughout the day - I just put a full dropper in lemon/lime water and drink it throughout the day. I’m also taking liquid probiotics, liquid multivitamin, liquid D3, and liquid pumpkin seed extract. I’ve noticed my hair shedding a lot from my body being stressed from the vaccine, so I’m hoping getting my gut in order will help.

All in all, I’m feel way better. I still have residual dizziness here and there, but I can push through them easier and continue with my day.   

DizzyinTexas, gingerj, DrL and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 684 / 1151