Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Ah, well, I guess we are assured the the blood with mNRA gene therapy in it is just fine, just like the mNRA vaccine is just fine also.  What then are we all doing here?  There seems to be no problem.

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

@swtammie78 Thanks, I agree with you and the reason I don't get on the Medscape forum much anymore is it has been overrun with kooks and and other conspiracy nuts with their agenda. I got on these forums to find help and share information with others dealing with similar problems, if I wanted to deal with the crazies I'd go to facebook or youtube. This is a medical information forum and all those people putting their crazy narratives out there just make it more difficult for those with adverse effects from the vaccines to be recognized and receive help.

Chelsun, LorraineB, Opheas and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@glenb I completely agree. It’s nice to have a place where those of us who have had long term side effects from the vaccine can share resources, experiences and support. It’s been so hard. I’m thankful that so many of you are willing to share your experiences and your recovery story because it provides hope to those of us still going through the hard times.

Chelsun, LorraineB, Opheas and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

@kenny Yes...I actually have developed most of these symptoms since sometime in May....a few weeks after my 1st jab.

IF it was the jab, well, I guess I still needed it. I am already on daily cortisone replacement for Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency (SAI) and with pre-existing visual/vestibular issues (including fourth nerve palsy which is basically nerve damage), it really shouldn't surprise me that a 3rd jab, 15 weeks after the second jab....might have triggered something in that whole area...?

I'm not the conspiracy theory type but I also have to look at what's staring me right in the face!

Today is better than yesterday. I do feel I have turned a corner...I sure hope so.

And I wish you all a healthier, steadier 😉 day today than yesterday....

Judes

KitKat, Kenny920, Inasweatermood and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@judes My partner is vaccinated with Moderna.  They had more than 5 episodes of what they called 'wavy vision' and a headband type of headache (new to them) that accompanied the visual disturbance.   Was so worried they went to the eye doctor, and got a $200 exam and some new $600 glasses, but no answer to the visual issue.  Nothing was reported to VAERS, nor did the eye doctor ask re vaccination status.  The problem started about 1-2 weeks after vaccination and seems to be no longer occurring.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Here is what I have been able to gather re the safety of vaccinated blood donation. 

One of the major complications in blood transfusions is thrombocytopenia. 

One of the major complications in Covid Vaccine reactions is also thrombocytopenia. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/08/health/immune-thrombocytopenia-covid-vaccine-blood.html

I do not present this information to wreck your day or hurt this forum, I use it too and want it to be safe.

It's fair to say that donated blood from vaccinated individuals may complicate the blood recipients healing.

Your own blood seems to be somehow complicating your healing, correct?  

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

I think is not about vacc technology.. I take Sinopharm vacc and thats not mnra vacc. Is old fashion vacc technology and I have all symptoms people talking about here..

Maybe Im wrong.. but hope so all of you will take your health back, and try don't be discouraged if that does not come fast as you wish.. 

Chelsun, LorraineB, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

Can anyone elaborate on their relapses? I had headaches and dizziness for a few months after my two vaccine shots and it all disappeared suddenly one day. I was all good for a few months and then I got a cold and it all came back. It’s been on and off for about a month since then. I was hoping to hear from others in regards to their relapses and hopefully learn more about this. Thanks for reading.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

A bit more on blood donation;  the basics.
Options for those who seem to be helped by donating blood but do not want to put their blood into open circulation for reasons of caution to the general public.

Autologous donations are donations that individuals give for their own use – for example, before a surgery. Autologous donations require a doctor's prescription. You must call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment in advance and request an Autologous Donation form to be signed by your physician.

So, with some additional cost, and medical permissions, one can have one's own blood bank. 

Additionally, "Physicians prescribe therapeutic phlebotomies for patients who have too much iron stored in their bodies and whose hemoglobin levels are sufficient to tolerate blood removal. Each blood donation, or phlebotomy treatment, removes about 500cc of blood and reduces the amount of iron in the body by about 250 milligrams."

High Iron in the blood can possibly affect your reaction to the vaccine and or Covid.  A doctor could then prescribe that if needed.  I would imagine that currently some people who practice blood donation for health do not qualify for typical blood donation and their blood is not sent out publicly.  

Other blood donation cautions include if you've experienced hepatitis or jaundice in the last year. You've had certain types of cancer, or are being treated for cancer. Blood cancers like leukemia or lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease disqualify you from donating, to protect both donor and recipient.

People smarter than me are predicting an autoimmune disease increase from the vaccinations. Cancer is an autoimmune disease.

Dr Mobeen 'COVID-19 Causes Long-Term Blood Cell Changes' 
(he discusses how blood cells change shape post vax)      https://youtu.be/721WMC5pZ5A     
He, and a cat, wax a bit philosophic in this one, but his overall content is factual and helpful as usual, and he uses lots of sketches to help visualize the science.

ReplyQuote
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@jacquelynsauriol This thread on our Forum is for individuals that have received the vaccines and are experiencing side effects. It is a safe place for them to share their experiences with others as well as treatments that have worked for them. This is not the place to discuss conspiracy theories about the vaccinations or to debate with those that are contributing to the Forum. 

Chelsun, LorraineB, Opheas and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

Hi folks, how do you deal with the brain fog comes after breakfast and stays pretty much all day along with anxiety? I am so thru with these symptoms!!!! I am feeling hopeless. 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@andree-scollard If folks suggest a therapy that is helping them, but results in real harm someone else now or down the line, I think that would be a relevant discussion.  I am trying to find alternatives and options to putting vaxxed blood in public blood banks.  I am glad that donating the blood is helping some of the vaccine injury issues, that is good knowledge. Both of my family members are vaccinated and had reactions as well as 4 others I know.  That is why I am here.

ReplyQuote
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@jacquelynsauriol There have been complaints about your argumentative tone with other posters. Please maintain a respectful and cooperative tone or you will be removed from the Forum.

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@thamollusk hey.. I'm pretty much the same. I think it's been about a week now.. some slight improvements but still lingering. I can get on with my daily activities mind so but I am struggling. I am just hoping they eventually ease off completely and this isn't just life now...?!

KitKat, thamollusk, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andrew40)

@jacquelynsauriol What are you talking about - most of the population is now vaccinated - of course there is "vaxxed blood" in the blood banks and they'll be more of it. If you want to take up the issue of the specifics of what blood the blood banks do and do not accept and why, I suggest you take that up with the relevant authorities, not in this forum! This forum should be for talking about symptoms, remedies and supporting each other.

ReplyQuote
Page 689 / 1151