@simplicity2378 

Interesting!

New evidence that SARS-CoV-2 virus can infect the inner ear

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol 

How do you mean your vision has been weird? Since I started with the first vaccine in April, I've had 2 new eyeglass scrips, new prism, nothing quite works. I've had severe dryness and blurring since May.My blurriness varies throughout the day and I've had two massive subconjunctival hemorrhages and was back at the eye clinic today.  The intern was sending m home until the attending came in...furious! She is sending me to neurology and for an emergency MRI and then she said:

"Tell me when you had the vaccines and tell me when your symptoms started...." and then she turned to the intern and said, "We just had another woman in here with a lot of the same, strange symptoms, let's follow up on both of these..."

Jen, KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@judes do also check for MS with your neurologist just in case.  https://www.verywellhealth.com/multiple-sclerosis-symptoms-2440790

(@andrew40)

@glenb I don't have any allergies, never have done. Maybe in general a lot of people just tend to have allergies.

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@glenb  Agree. There are plenty of individuals in this group alone who reacted the same way to the J&J vaccine. There are reports of other vaccines causing similar issues (dizziness, vertigo, inflammation etc.) long before mRNA vaccines became available. Maybe researchers will find a problem with the mRNA vaccine specifically, but until such time we have no proof that reactions are directly caused by mRNA and not an attenuated virus. Any comments stating otherwise are a personally held belief. Since this is a group for sufferers of COVID vaccine side effects, hopefully we can continue to share such experiences and tales from our doctors. It would be a shame if this group turned into one akin to a FB group overrun with conspiracy theories belonging to individuals who have never been vaccinated. I hope to be taken seriously one day.

Thanks for donating blood. I can think of many people who would be grateful for your contribution. 

Opheas, gingerj, LaraG and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@kenny interesting you put this as I’ve been getting burning sensations through my body and just wondered if vaccines could of triggered off ms what’s your thoughts? 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@recee did your tingling twitching ease?

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@lau01 how you getting on seen improvements since last time?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 yes because it seems like many vaccine and covid long haulers present symptoms similar to MS. So thought it might be something to check on as well. Good thing is many who did brain and spine MRI got rule out for that. 

MsMar, Nath7, MsMar and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

Have any of you tested immunoglobulins?

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@kenny I had a mri on the brain and nothing showed up, I didn’t know that it would show up on a mri? But I don’t really know a lot about it 

ReplyQuote
(@judis)

@rutha thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@bowie yes i did. I have slightly elevated IgA and was told that it is of no concern.

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 neurologist will typically do both brain and spine mri with and without contrast to check for any white lesion. Spine lumbar would be a more accurate test.

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@glenb Re the blood being 'cleaned' or 'checked' for donation, after vaccination; my concern is this, that you are asking the same medical system that allowed the mNRA Vaccinations to tell you that the blood is clean and ok for donation.  Please allow for the possibility that if something in your blood is bothering your body, and we don't know exactly what that is, (right?) that the something in your blood may just possibly hurt the receipient of that blood.  Again, just using logic here.  Am just reading this article now from Web MD August 2021 https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210817/covid-skeptics-request-blood-transfusions-from-unvaccinated-donors

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 688 / 1151