Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@rainyday no luck with the neurologist she diagnosed me with PPPD, BPVD , and possible VM. Said it could not be brain inflammation because that subsides within a few weeks. Send me an MRI. ENT have said it’s nothing wrong with my ears that they have not seen my symptoms with the vaccine and that even if it was the vaccine nothing they can do literally their words because it’s already been done. After 3 1/2 months my symptoms remain just as bad as before with some worst days. Doing physical therapy and trying research cognitive therapy to change some of my thought patterns. I wake up everyday hopeful this will pass but it’s been extremely difficult to remain positive. I think the doctors think it’s all in our heads … I don’t know what to think anymore … i know the vaccine did not settle well with me and cause me a lot of symptoms from the get go but I have been unable to find medical professionals who will agree with me and not blame it on anxiety 🥺

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@maddie628 let us k ow how you get on please, im in the same boat as your son apart from in only 27 and it’s been coming into nearly 5 months now. Has he seen any improvement in his health at all?

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@ncoleston I’m 3 1/2 months into this and still feeling all the symptoms you have described 🥺

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@simplicity2378 It sounds like neurologists aren't of much help, either, then. There is a local naturopathic chiropractic neurologist that I would love to make an appointment with. He uses traditional medicine along with supplements and other therapies, including a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. He is incredibly expensive (not covered by insurance); each appointment costs upwards of $225. I am so desperate that I'm considering using my tax refund in February/March to see him. 

Until then, I've reached out to an excellent naturopath to see if I can get an appointment with her. She specializes in autoimmune disorders and uses both medication and supplements. At this point, I will try anything. 

Maybe only time will heal our bodies. I don't know. But I have this feeling that if I could stop the inflammation and help my liver filter this vaccine out more quickly, there would be massive relief. It's just finding out how to do that that's difficult. 

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@rainyday keep us posted on ur progress. I really hope we all start feeling better and can go back to living our normal lives. It’s so hard to find good doctors that listen to us and understand our concerns. Chiropractic Neurologist sounds interesting they might offer you some alternatives to traditional medication that could help you heal. Where are they located? Wishing you well 💕 

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@simplicity2378 Thank you so much. Yes, I hope we can all heal and move forward from this. ❤️  I'm in Oregon and their clinic is the only hope I've found so far. But who knows? Maybe they won't believe my symptoms are from the vaccine, either. 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tarx

Anyone had unexplained bruising? I’ve had a big bruise on my leg and now 1 has appeared on my arm, I’ve not banged myself though! I was taking aspirin in my paracetamol for about 2/3 weeks ish about 2 weeks ago, could that maybe be why? 

Same thing here. Every time I'm in the shower I'm finding new bruises where I don't remember knocking myself. Bruises also taking longer to go than normal. This started after my first Pfizer vaccine.

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@lmkk yeah same here there taking so much longer to go aswell! 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@lmkk yeah same here there taking so much longer to go aswell! 

It's so strange but with all my other Pfizer induced ailments it's the least of my worries right now. 

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@lmkk same here! Was feeling good last week now suffered another big relapse and feel like I’m back to square 1 😢

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@lmkk same here! Was feeling good last week now suffered another big relapse and feel like I’m back to square 1 😢

Strangely enough I am also having a flare up. My right eye is really playing up and my pins and needles got really painful in my hands again. I put it down to the changes in atmospheric pressure now that it's coincided with the cold weather and I stupidly went out a few times without gloves. I've upped my turmeric and started omega 3 fish oil. I'm sure it will settle down soon. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@lmkk it seems a few people are having flare ups the past few days!! Let’s hope we’re all good again in a few days 🤞🏼

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@chelsun Hello, thanks for sharing your improvement. Have your floaters diminished? 

thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@jillbean3000)

I got my first jab yesterday, before it I was a healthy active late 20s women with not a care in the world. I did not want this toxic vaccine and was made to have it by the government of my country who has made it mandatory or lose your livelihood.

When I was being injected I felt it travel up my neck and to my face and jaw on the right side where I had the injection. Since then I’ve had a tingling, pulling tugging feeling that you feel when you eat something sour in my jaw and cheek. My right side of my tongue feels numb and my right side of mouth feels like it’s dipping down. To smile is an effort and my whole left side of the face feels heavy and pulling down like I have tape stuck to my face. I am so scared and when I rang the helpline they told me it’s just my body in shock and it will settle?? I want this tuggling tingling feeling in my jaw to go so bad. No pain in arm it literally feels the whole vaccine went straight to my face like I’ve been injected in my face. I am so scared this is permanent.

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Anyone have hand tremors ?

ReplyQuote
Page 704 / 1151