2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @jondick

Gullain Barre syndrome is now listed as a side effect for the vax. I’m thinking that is what I had. Not a severe case but my symptoms line up with it. 

I think this may be mine as well.  I can't imagine that "inflammation" caused my nerves to feel the way they did.  Instead, it felt like my nerves were being attacked from the inside.  It was an actual assault on them.

How are you recovering?

What do you think made our bodies think our nerves were an enemy?

I do not think the technology is right.  To train your body to produce something that it then attacks IS INDEED teaching your body to attack itself. 

It's like making your relative dress up like a boogeyman to then "scare off" so you can learn to sleep at night.  Alright alright, but what if you end up pushing your relative down the stairs and they break their leg.

We shouldn't be mixing friends with enemies.

How are you feeling now? Seems like even you have had nerves issues.

Gloria M and Gloria M reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

So an update, my Dr prescribed gabapentin to help with pain and anxiety but now has changed it to pregabalin which is a faster acting version of gabapentin. Pregabalin and gabapentin are drugs used for epilepsy, nerve pain and off label anxiety. I have been prescribed a low dose of 50mg at night. I had my first full night's sleep with no nightmares last night - unbelievable how much I needed that! However am still dizzy this morning, have some blurred vision which are side effects of this drug, but seeing as I'm dizzy and blurred vision currently anyway I figured what the heck! It has also helped with my anxiety and worry regarding my vaccine side effects, just kind of calmed me a bit not completely relaxed but taken the edge off my anxiety. My pain seems more bearable although still there it seems that now I'm not so tense the ibuprofen works better. 

Now my thinking is if this vaccine has caused nerve inflammation and pregabalin works for nerve pain then. it makes sense it's helped me.

I have read up on pregabalin and have found it can be addictive and some people have found they need to keep increasing doses for the effects to last. It also not suitable for anyone who has or had drug dependence.

My plan is to stick with the low dose of 50mg at night to help me sleep, ease my pain and take edge of my anxiety so I can cope better with these side effects which hopefully recede with time. Then I will reduce my pregabalin dose and come off them.

Not suggesting this drug pregabalin is for everyone as we are all different but just wanted to put it out there so that if you wanted to you could talk to your Dr about it. I know it has helped me a little BUT it's a drug to be used with caution as can be addictive or abused, however if discussed with dr and used appropriately it may be of help.

Wishing you all a quick and full recovery xx

How are you feeling now? Has all your nerve issues subsided?

ReplyQuote
(@jourlian)

@sectormore will you please update us if and when you hear back from Patterso's office? I too would like to follow his protocol if it works, so I am anxious to hear your feedback. you can email me or shoot me a text if you'd like, Jennifer 734-652-1384 or email [email protected]. THANK YOU!! 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chomer86)

I’m 10 months post first dose & tried everything. This daily vertigo/off balance feeling head pressure/brain fog aint shifting. 😣 Really pray this isn’t permanent. So depressing 😞 healing prayers to all of us affected xx 

ReplyQuote
(@ruthkavanagh)

Hi everyone,

I have been looking at this forum for about 2 and a half months now. I got my first pfizer shot in July no symptoms, although i did faint 3weeks after but i didn’t relate this to the vaccine. I got my second shot on the 11th of August and no major side effects, sore arm for a day and a bit tired. 8 days later i began to have pain at the back of my head and neck and nausea which lasted for wks. Other symtoms began to trickle in, feeling like there was air in my head, blurry vision, headaches, eye strain, occasional bouts of extreme fatigue, loose stools, loss of apetite. I saw my GP, took full set of bloods, did MRI all normal. Doctor felt it was anxiety which i have never had before. I went to a homeopath who helped with the nausea and other things. Thought i was on the mend a few weeks ago and then i got a cold that i can’t shake and my symptoms have all relapsed. I’m so down about it all. I was going to post on my 3 month mark to say i was better and to give my recovery story but now here i am feeling crap again. I have 2 small kids and i just want to feel normal again. I feel there is something new every wk, Last wk i woke up and i could barely move my neck, That has subsided but who knows what’s next. I’m sure things will improve but these relapses are so upsetting. Anyhow i just needed to come on and vent to people that are going through similar situation.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rraymo1123)

@andyl89 yes and no, tbh. I had chronic headaches, head pressure, and dizziness for about 4-5 months. What helped me turn the corner was a Medrol steroid pack. Botox migraine injection protocol also helped. Botox lasts for 3 months. I didn’t get 2nd Botox dose and am 6 weeks out from being Botox free. My headaches flare up around my period, this last flare was annoying, so I might get 2nd Botox dose. Better than the beginning, but flaring. Since you don’t get a period, maybe you won’t have flares. I also get weekly IV injections of 1000mg glutathione - 6 weeks now, so helpful. It’s a strong anti inflammatory. I’m almost 8mo out. 

ReplyQuote
(@missymcgee)

I got my second Moderna Vaccine on June 24th, 2021. Three weeks after my second Moderna vaccine I started feeling pressure in my ears. I thought it was a sinus infection. That was on a Friday July 16th. Saturday July 17th I was grocery shopping and started feeling dizzy. By Monday July 18th I could not drive to work the vertigo was so bad. I had vertigo continually for three months. Now that my brain has dealt with the vertigo for so long I am now having to learn how to walk again. I cannot drive. Riding in a car is excruciating. When I walk I feel like I am on a boat trying to keep my balance. I am lucky that there is a physical therapy group an hour from where I live that deals with my issues. They have seen many issues like mine since the vaccines started. Before the vaccines I was told most of their patients had traumatic brain injuries. Now...
My biggest fear is my job will eventually let me go! I loved my job, and I also now need the insurance for my continual doctor visits and physical therapy.

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@lonestar92s please share what happen after Johnson 

ReplyQuote
(@chelsun)
Very Active Member

@rae23 I was diagnosed with POTS 6 weeks after my 2nd vaccine. It’s now been 6 months since that diagnoses, I’m no longer having any symptoms. 
I went on Ativan for the anxiety, increased my water intake, increase sodium, drank 1/2 a bottle of Pedialyte ever morning. Started a daily vitamin with Zinc, D3 & B12 in it, bought a rowing machine and did 5 minutes a day, increasing over time.

I now can walk 4-5 miles a day and feel back to normal. 

My suggestion is to find a doctor that understands POTS, try some of what I did or search through the comments to see what has worked for others.

Dont give up, you will get better. 

DizzyinTexas, Kenny920, vaxdJJ4-21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@medee 

“Is this cured by the body on its own? Or are we fucked for life?”

Great comment Dee. Love it! Eight months in and still feeling like SHIT have to believe we are taking one for the team. DAMN!! Didn’t sign up for this but no one seems to care except for our follow victims on this forum. ❤️❤️❤️

BetterDaysAhead, Tom Germana, KitKat and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@hallen4496 had my Modena first shot in may 28 had the exact same symptoms beside eye floaters tremorrs numbness so scared to go for second dose no help from doctor

ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@simplicity2378 Hi. Its different to be honest. in first two weeks its rapid breathing, chest pain, dizziness, blurry vision, muscle pains and my rhinitis was intense cos I have throat constriction so I was into vitamins + antihistamine + a bit of pain reliever for 2 weeks. then on 3rd week, majority of them are gone specially the chest pain. I was left w moderate rhinitis, mild dizziness and blurry vision. then 4th and 5th week it been way better, I was functional on 3rd week. I do cook, work, clean, workout, move around and walk. then 6th week up to this day I'm always 100% w little dizziness, some muscle pains sometimes, flare up w rhinitis but manageable by sleep or water. I have episodes of relapse but I am better and I start re-introducing some food I used to take to fill up the 1-2kgs I lost. So far so good, when I'm out and working outside, it feels like nothing. So i always distract myself to it and avoid any negative news/social media or anything that will remind me of my symptoms.this is the only site i usually visit for updates. I also make sure my blood works, check ups and if theres any follow up are all Normal and up to date to give me peace of mind in this journey. Out of the woods but bit by bit. 
Hope you're healing!!

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@saba they went away gradually. That seems to be the case with all my symptoms. They just slowly I mean slowly fade away with some lingering on. It just took forever 

ReplyQuote
(@kvgarcia)

@mountainmama Please let us know your updates on Fluvoxamine. Hope you are well!

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all, 

If you live in the US, you can sign this letter to the CDC & FDA asking them to please acknowledge these adverse reactions so that people can get the help they need.

https://www.realnotrare.com/inaction

Tom Germana, Rainyday, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 720 / 1151