17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@anonymoose)

Posted by: @gloriam

@medee 

“Is this cured by the body on its own? Or are we fucked for life?”

Great comment Dee. Love it! Eight months in and still feeling like SHIT have to believe we are taking one for the team. DAMN!! Didn’t sign up for this but no one seems to care except for our follow victims on this forum. ❤️❤️❤️

To be fair all the helpful commenters have been banned, so you tell me. This has become nothing more than an endless echochamber. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@medee 

“Is this cured by the body on its own? Or are we fucked for life?”

Great comment Dee. Love it! Eight months in and still feeling like SHIT have to believe we are taking one for the team. DAMN!! Didn’t sign up for this but no one seems to care except for our follow victims on this forum. ❤️❤️❤️

😭😭😭

I don't know what to say! 

Did you see any Neurologist? Do any tests? What are they even saying?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @junior1087

@bowie long time since I’ve been here , now on page 656 I was here when it was like 26 pages , but I’m happy to say I’m 6 months past Vaxx and I feel 90-95 percent better! I still struggle with some insomnia, but I’m no longer dizzy , that was my main symptom! Time was the only thing that helped me 

Glad to know you're feeling better! Did you have any issues with the nerves? Were you on may medication or do any tests?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tarx

@nath7 yeah I just feel sorry for them I’ve not been able to do as much as I usually do that’s one of the hardest parts for me right now. Mine are the same, although sometimes I’ll have a bad day and it will last all day but then I’ll be ok for a while after! Keep getting sharp pains too in my chest there horrible 😩 I just can’t wait for this to be over! 

Have you visited any doctor? And did any tests?

What are your symptoms and how long has it been since you 1st got vaxxed?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jennscout1

@saba they went away gradually. That seems to be the case with all my symptoms. They just slowly I mean slowly fade away with some lingering on. It just took forever 

What were your symptoms and did all of it vanish? Or do you still have episodes of it?

Any medication or tests that you did?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @thenystagmus

Peripheral nerve info, including symptoms of Peripheral Nerve Disorders that may be related to a lot of our symptoms.

https://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/neuro/specialty-programs/peripheral-nerve-disorders/pages/about-peripheral-nerves.aspx

Is this cured by the body on its own? Or are we fucked for life?

How are you been feeling these days? What were your symptoms? Did you seek any treatment?

Hi Dee,  Read your post this morning... been thinking about it since. Thankfully, I've been feeling good enough to be diving back into keeping pretty busy.

My symptoms were primarily vestibular with enough others thrown in for a really good scare! Like many others here, I had a number of tests, some expensive, to rule out the beginnings of diseases that I definitely didn't want to be diagnosed with, but feared I deserved to.

I was reading on another site tonight and someone remarked that their doctor said their condition was regressive, rather than progressive. Whatever went wonky for us, I've thought for a long time that our damage mimics many chronic conditions, but here we are with a lot of us having intermittent regression of our symptoms and some of us having that eventually culminate in an increasing degree of recovery. Will we all totally recover? I'm sorry, I dunno ...and I don't think anyone does! But I think it's healthy for us to hope for recovery and remind each other that many of us have had numerous relapses. And consternating as they are, they don't seem to be the last word. I read accounts here of others that have had reactions to other vaccines and medications that continued to experience recovery for years. So, since I'm not 100% recovered after 8+ months, I'm still hoping for more for myself. 

I did correct my vitamin D deficiency, continue that supplementation, and started taking vitamin C and a low dose of ibuprofen, which I've also continued. I also did 2 short low dose steroid treatments (Medrol pak) about a month apart earlier on when my symptoms were at their heights. But I believe 3.5 months of vestibular therapy was what got me from a plateau that I was relapsing from to 90+% recovered today.

I've also seen how I've encountered many levels of new normals over the years in many areas. To name a few, AIDS brought about universal precautions. I was going to school and working as a respiratory therapist at the time and I saw a lot of changes come about for personal protective equipment. If you can believe it, before then I don't think dentists even wore gloves! Then 9/11 happened and security barriers sprang up at airports, you had to show a crazy amount of ID to open a bank account and we started having to go through metal detectors in federal buildings. All of these, more or less, are things we've accepted as new normals. Now we've been going through this pandemic that's brought about a lot of changes, some of which may remain as new normals.

As I've moved from being incapacitated by this beastie, to regaining more and more normalcy in my life once again, I've accepted some of my continued damage as a possible personal new normal. But I don't want this beastie to win. I don't want to give a shred more of my life over to it than I absolutely have to!So... I'm happy to say I hope our conditions are regressive, not progressive. And as time goes on, I have hope that our beasties will regress more and more into a corner where we're affected by them less and less and even eventually think about them only slightly.

I've unwillingly given up this spring, summer and part of autumn to this battle. And there were many days that the best I could do was to creep from my bed to my couch and to the kitchen a couple of times. I did a lot of research and sharing (and venting) here during those long hard days. I can make some concessions to bearing some aftereffects, but I want to come out on top of this, and stay there! And I want everyone here to also! 😏🙏

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@mina I went to see the neurologist. He is not helpful. Did not believe that I have an issue, feel like I am having anxiety.

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @jondick

Gullain Barre syndrome is now listed as a side effect for the vax. I’m thinking that is what I had. Not a severe case but my symptoms line up with it. 

I think this may be mine as well.  I can't imagine that "inflammation" caused my nerves to feel the way they did.  Instead, it felt like my nerves were being attacked from the inside.  It was an actual assault on them.

How are you recovering?

What do you think made our bodies think our nerves were an enemy?

I do not think the technology is right.  To train your body to produce something that it then attacks IS INDEED teaching your body to attack itself. 

It's like making your relative dress up like a boogeyman to then "scare off" so you can learn to sleep at night.  Alright alright, but what if you end up pushing your relative down the stairs and they break their leg.

We shouldn't be mixing friends with enemies.

How are you feeling now? Seems like even you have had nerves issues.

Not to good.  For some reason I'm feeling cold throughout my torso's nerves.  This is different than feeling cold as it is just the nerves that are cold.  I also have not been able to sleep because my entire nervous system does weird things.

ReplyQuote
(@kirkan)

Posted by: @teresawarren40
Posted by: @teresawarren40

@deliakellie

Hi, I'm taking turmeric and Tart Cherry.  I'm also taking Fish Oil and Vitamin C and D.  I'm taking it easy an resting at home.  I walk in my neighborhood.  Increasing water intake and taking Meclizine. I'm trying to get up and move around every hour and eat anti-inflammatory foods.  I was already eating the AIP diet.  I started adding fresh ginger to foods today.  Next, I'll add turmeric to water and bone broth.  Feel better~

I see you had posted this in May. How are you feeling these days? 

Are you completely cured of all symptoms? What were your symptoms and has the natural remedy - turmeric etc. helped to get cured? 

Please do respond. 

Pls use the QUOTE option while responding as it helps in knowing which comment is being responded too.

Take care!

Hi,

I started a doctoral program and began a new job teaching college.  I am better overall, but some days are harder than others.  I still have vertigo when I lie down.  I also experience a very low grade constant feeling of dizziness.  After 14 weeks of not driving, I do drive now.  Some days I am dizzier, so I am careful not to move my head in the car or while driving.  Things that cause an anxious feeling are sitting at a very busy intersection, I have to try and calm myself.  It's almost like anything causing dizziness will bring on anxiety.  I am not naturally an anxious person.  What I have found that helps most of all is swimming or walking.  During the summer, I was doing 30 minutes of swimming plus walking per day.  I've noticed the next day, I feel better.  Another big factor for me is sleep, less than 7 hours and I feel dizzier.  The three things that help me most are:  moderate exercise daily, adequate sleep and water.  

Best,

twa

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@medee Hello Dee! Well I am currently almost 4 months post vaccine and am doing much better the past few weeks! 
Dizziness lasted about 7 weeks but I went on a low inflammation diet (Only resistant carbs, veggies and meats) and this helped IMMENSELY. My body didn’t tolerate most supplements so I’ve been using good, fresh healthy food as medicine. My liver was so overburdened but I did take “L- Theanine Serene” which was great for anxiety and “Liver Rescue”. Im also doing a program called “The Adrenal Recode” and it’s been very helpful mentally and physically 

I can now drive, cook, shop and pretty much function normally. Still have random pins and needles and palpitations, some other strange odd sensations every once in a while, I just now accept random aches and pains and feelings at this point and realize it’s just part of this territory but my energy is finally almost back to normal after many months of weakness and lethargy 

I’ve been using a program called “Dare”, an app plus book dedicated to helping people overcome anxiety and panic and this has been amazing for mental help as well

I hope this helps and keep your head up all, one day at a time ❣️

Inasweatermood, Dee, Inasweatermood and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Peripheral nerve info, including symptoms of Peripheral Nerve Disorders that may be related to a lot of our symptoms.

https://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/neuro/specialty-programs/peripheral-nerve-disorders/pages/about-peripheral-nerves.aspx

Is this cured by the body on its own? Or are we fucked for life?

How are you been feeling these days? What were your symptoms? Did you seek any treatment?

Hi Dee,  Read your post this morning... been thinking about it since. Thankfully, I've been feeling good enough to be diving back into keeping pretty busy.

My symptoms were primarily vestibular with enough others thrown in for a really good scare! Like many others here, I had a number of tests, some expensive, to rule out the beginnings of diseases that I definitely didn't want to be diagnosed with, but feared I deserved to.

I was reading on another site tonight and someone remarked that their doctor said their condition was regressive, rather than progressive. Whatever went wonky for us, I've thought for a long time that our damage mimics many chronic conditions, but here we are with a lot of us having intermittent regression of our symptoms and some of us having that eventually culminate in an increasing degree of recovery. Will we all totally recover? I'm sorry, I dunno ...and I don't think anyone does! But I think it's healthy for us to hope for recovery and remind each other that many of us have had numerous relapses. And consternating as they are, they don't seem to be the last word. I read accounts here of others that have had reactions to other vaccines and medications that continued to experience recovery for years. So, since I'm not 100% recovered after 8+ months, I'm still hoping for more for myself. 

I did correct my vitamin D deficiency, continue that supplementation, and started taking vitamin C and a low dose of ibuprofen, which I've also continued. I also did 2 short low dose steroid treatments (Medrol pak) about a month apart earlier on when my symptoms were at their heights. But I believe 3.5 months of vestibular therapy was what got me from a plateau that I was relapsing from to 90+% recovered today.

I've also seen how I've encountered many levels of new normals over the years in many areas. To name a few, AIDS brought about universal precautions. I was going to school and working as a respiratory therapist at the time and I saw a lot of changes come about for personal protective equipment. If you can believe it, before then I don't think dentists even wore gloves! Then 9/11 happened and security barriers sprang up at airports, you had to show a crazy amount of ID to open a bank account and we started having to go through metal detectors in federal buildings. All of these, more or less, are things we've accepted as new normals. Now we've been going through this pandemic that's brought about a lot of changes, some of which may remain as new normals.

As I've moved from being incapacitated by this beastie, to regaining more and more normalcy in my life once again, I've accepted some of my continued damage as a possible personal new normal. But I don't want this beastie to win. I don't want to give a shred more of my life over to it than I absolutely have to!So... I'm happy to say I hope our conditions are regressive, not progressive. And as time goes on, I have hope that our beasties will regress more and more into a corner where we're affected by them less and less and even eventually think about them only slightly.

I've unwillingly given up this spring, summer and part of autumn to this battle. And there were many days that the best I could do was to creep from my bed to my couch and to the kitchen a couple of times. I did a lot of research and sharing (and venting) here during those long hard days. I can make some concessions to bearing some aftereffects, but I want to come out on top of this, and stay there! And I want everyone here to also! 😏🙏

I don't know whatbis scary - something coming up in the reports or our reports coming back to normal but the symptoms remain. 

How is nothing showing up in the reports. What kind of ghostly issues are we experiencing? 

I read aboit FND the other day. Functional Neurological Disorder in which the reports don't show anything and not many Neuros are aware of how to treat this condition and there is less research on this. So most doctors will put it on the patient saying its all in your head.

I somehow assume we have been affected by this. And I don't know how to live my life with so many things happening to me at the same time. I am going to see a Neuro but I don't know if that'll be helful or not. Will I get cured or I will be laughed at for saying I am suffering post the vax.

I feel like ending all of this for once at times. Sometimes I feel this is not me and I can't just giveup on life. I have never wanted to live so much as much as I want it now. If God appears is fromt of me as grants me one wish, I just ask for giving me back my healthy body as it was before getting injected with this substance.

While life is not all merry and we cannot determine what's coming next for us. I know, I do not deserve to live like this nor die such a painful death.

I have been to a doctor and an ENT and both denied in their own way that it can't be the vax. Yeah, I am crazy! I am making it all up. Its difficult to listen to all of this while you're already the one suffering.

I'll share what my Neuro has to say once I visit. There are days I feel everything's fine and then it all comes down by the evening. Night time is the most difficult one. 

I am certain this all is FND and that's why nothing is showing up in our reports. I suggest you all to read about it and maybe ask your Neurologists if it is the case. 

I still hope we're not suffering from anything at all and all of this subsides with time on its own and never ever comes back but, seeing everyone's comments who've been here for almost 6-8 months and still no improvements, I don't know what to say. 

For me, its just been a month now. And I already can't take it. I don't know if I'd want to live such a life for long. I just can't imagine it. It's already driving me crazy!

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @marieski858

@medee Hello Dee! Well I am currently almost 4 months post vaccine and am doing much better the past few weeks! 
Dizziness lasted about 7 weeks but I went on a low inflammation diet (Only resistant carbs, veggies and meats) and this helped IMMENSELY. My body didn’t tolerate most supplements so I’ve been using good, fresh healthy food as medicine. My liver was so overburdened but I did take “L- Theanine Serene” which was great for anxiety and “Liver Rescue”. Im also doing a program called “The Adrenal Recode” and it’s been very helpful mentally and physically 

I can now drive, cook, shop and pretty much function normally. Still have random pins and needles and palpitations, some other strange odd sensations every once in a while, I just now accept random aches and pains and feelings at this point and realize it’s just part of this territory but my energy is finally almost back to normal after many months of weakness and lethargy 

I’ve been using a program called “Dare”, an app plus book dedicated to helping people overcome anxiety and panic and this has been amazing for mental help as well

I hope this helps and keep your head up all, one day at a time ❣️

Thank you! Did you have any nerve issues - pain in nerves, weird feeling in the head? 

May I know how long did it take for you to reach this point? How long has it been since your vax?

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@medee yeah had tests all clear. 12 weeks from 1st vaccine 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @seemamkhrj

@jen789 - Thank you for your response Jennifer. Do you mind sharing what symptoms you had from the vaccine apart from the fullness of ears and dizziness. Did you also notice eye floaters or any other vision problems? Have you recovered 100% from the flare-ups caused by the vaccine? My neurologist prescribed me topiramate to see if this helps in getting rid of the inflammation and reset the brain. I am not sure if I should wait it out like many others or take the med. I am almost 70% back to normal. I got my vaccine on 3rd June and believe would have recovered faster had I not contracted flu from my daughter (who is only 3 and keeps picking up new viruses from her daycare). 

I am so glad to see someone feeling better on this forum. How have you been feeling these days? Did the meds prescribed by the Neuro help you? Have you reached 100% recovery with no relapse?

If I may ask what were your symptoms? I have tingling, muscle tremors, now also feel like something crawling on my body and the head, weakness in hands and legs and nerve pain. Also have tinnitus and chest pain at times.

Do let me know as I too am planning to see a Neuro and I hope this works as I am tired of counting doctors since last 1 month and still felling terrible.

Hey, pls do use the Quote option whike responding. It helps. Take care!

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @wynnwolter

@courtneymchale2288 i’ve been great! There was about two weeks where I still FELT like I was having symptoms but then saw someone on here talk about “hyper vigilance” of symptoms and I realized that when I wasn’t thinking about it I was completely fine, but then I would become hyper vigilant again!! I basically just forced myself to continue to go outside until I got so comfortable day to day that u hardly thought about it when I would go outside and do everyday things. That took about two weeks and since then I’ve been completely fine. I’ve been on a normal work schedule, planning to go back to college next semester, can freely make plans w friends/family w little to no worries, and even have a trip planned where I am going to be camping/flying on an airplane!! I definitely have my moments of worry still but I guess that’s just the effect of dealing with this for almost 5 months. Sept 17th will have been 5 months since my second shot and 6 months since my first. 

Happy to know you recovered! How have you been feeling these days? Has there been are relapse? I hope not. And what were you symptoms? Did you visit any doctor or took any meds or do any tests?

I see it took you almost 6 months to reach that state. Its a long time. I don't know if I would habe that much strength to carry on for so long with all this crazy issues going on!

But I do agree with you that the vigilance makes it terrible. But with me there were times, I was completely normal and the flareups happened.

Will wait for your response. Take care!

ReplyQuote
Page 721 / 1151