Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Another reason I wish the FDA and CDC would publicly acknowledge our vaccine injuries is this: We may be afforded resources, such as Short Term Disability, so we wouldn't have to force ourselves to work through debilitating symptoms simply to earn an income. It is so important they do this and it is so frustrating they've remained silent instead.

Sassafras, ukuk, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tarruba)

@thenystagmus The COVID long-haul clinic here won't take me as a patient because I have never had a POSITIVE test.  My vestibular injury from the vaccine is going on 9 months now.  What treatment protocol have you been following? 

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @tarruba

@thenystagmus The COVID long-haul clinic here won't take me as a patient because I have never had a POSITIVE test.  My vestibular injury from the vaccine is going on 9 months now.  What treatment protocol have you been following? 

I have talk about long covid before doctors named that thing.. I have all symptoms in januar 2020.. time when virus just discovered in China. I know thats impossible, but.. what we really know about that virus?!

I have all this symptoms of long covid but nobody trust me I suffer for 6 months and nobody think I really have covid in that time.

Nevermind.. I remember that, many months later, when doctors confirm that theres some people who have that long covid, they say that this people probably be cured once when they take vacc.

I know theres no prove for that.. but if we think like that in opposite way, then people who develop long covid from vaccine should be cured once they get covid.

Crazy.. but that is logic.

Sigulair 10mg (montelukast) helped me with dizziness.. but all other symptoms.. really dont have idea. 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@zerophobia

Hi guys

I came back to give everyone some hope as I am 95% better. I had my last injection (2 of 2) 2 months ago and it didn't really affect me until about 6 weeks ago. I had severe dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations, weird vision where the light was too bright and I sometimes felt disconnected from my own body. Weakness and fatigue. One of the worst symptoms was waiting for the new sensation of the worst panic attacks and anxiety ever. (I have never experience them prior to vaccine.)

Question:  How long did it take for the weird vision and disconnectedness to go away.  I have been experiencing these symptoms for about a week now...thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@delainekylynn)

@tedqr Hey! So right after the onset of my symptoms I also had high TSH levels which indicates hypothyroidism. The doctors were confused because I was exhibiting symptoms of having a hyper thyroid not hypo but it was the only thing in my blood work that came out as abnormal. I was in the ER the week after that and my TSH levels were normal again. A pretty drastic difference actually. I would get it checked again in a couple of weeks to see if it changes.

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@jeank how have you been doing lately? We have a lot of similar symptoms and around the same time frame. Hope your doing well 

courtney 

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

I got my second Moderna shot on July 24th symptoms started July 27 the worst panic attacks and anxiety intense very scary brain fog( depersonalization and derealization) my right ear clogged with a heart beat sound thumping in it. 

Its been almost 4 months and while some of it has gotten a little better the anxiety is very present and my brain still doesn’t feel back to normal, I feel like I’m not the same person from before the vaccine, I am a mom to 3 very young kiddos and a wife and I am not coping well with this no drs help blood ECG and CT have all come back normal. 

I just need to know that I will recover from this because If I am not going to recover this isn’t a way to live :’( 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @questions10

@alcha123 

I was not an antivaxxer, either but I have had side effects, including tinnitus exactly one day after receiving the covid 19 vaccine. I'm a well educated person and I believe in science, however I feel shunned by many of my  "woke" friends that seem to have zero tolerance around questioning the vaccine. The vaccine is simply not "safe and effective" for everyone. I'm concerned about the long-term health problems. I run 4 miles 3 days a week, vegan, 125 lbs and 5 feet 5 inches, Early 40s and no preexisting conditions. I was on a forum that was shut down on FB also. We were simply sharing our stories about side effects, not promoting misinformation.

I never thought real information would be treated as erroneous propaganda like this is ...so sad, and scary

KitKat, Rainyday, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee Those are known effects, sleep disturbances/disorders after jab. Here is a list per vaccine based on VAERS reports but an easier site to navigate.  Choose your vaccine and scroll down to see effects...breath deep, not an easy list to read but it can be helpful to know others have reported it to VAERS.  Thinking of you-jackie

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@tarruba I know that Ivermectin actually kills the virus in vitro, (test tubes) and my experience with it was that it is safe when taken by body weight.  Here is the FLCCC (front line covid critical care) Alliance protocols, which include long haul whether by jab or by the virus itself.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/          Huge site with many many resources for patients and docs, printable pdf protocols

long haul specifically https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@lmkk The moderator said I had complaints, wasn't being respectful.  I think it is because I had an issue with blood donation for therapy for the vaccine damaged.  I still do not think the spike protein can be pulled out of donated blood, despite the reassurances given by the blood banks.  I believe it will be an issue to come, and hope to discover a way that folks can donate blood (for their own recovery therapy) instead of putting that blood back into public circulation.  Thanks for even noticing I had taken a vacay to reflect on my insubordination.  Best

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@lmkk The moderator said I had complaints, wasn't being respectful.  I think it is because I had an issue with blood donation for therapy for the vaccine damaged.  I still do not think the spike protein can be pulled out of donated blood, despite the reassurances given by the blood banks.  I believe it will be an issue to come, and hope to discover a way that folks can donate blood (for their own recovery therapy) instead of putting that blood back into public circulation.  Thanks for even noticing I had taken a vacay to reflect on my insubordination.  Best

Maybe hijama.. I think about that but Im lazy. I didnt eaven go to see a doctor.

ReplyQuote
(@jen789)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @jen789

@medee Good! The fewer meds the better, and no meds is definitely ideal. I hope that it works for you. 

Since I am a longterm vestibular patient, we knew what we needed to do to turn things around. The vaccine just caused a flare up, so we treated it like any other flare up. It was a more severe flare up so it took a bit longer to turn things around. After flare ups, I never get back to how I was before the flare up and instead the brain will adjust to a new normal. However, when I have had surgery, I have always woken up and been better than I was before the surgery. I have woken up feeling normal again. It is kind of funny and weird at the same time. We keep me on very few medications on purpose (have only been on two for the last two years and one of them I have been on for well over 7 years), and we stay away from any with side effects. We are trialing a 3rd to see if it can act as a rescue/buffer for any break through flare ups, but we have not tried it long enough for me to say if it works or not. 

So are you saying our lives will never go back to how it was before since you said the brain will adjust to the new normal?

Absolutely not! If you do not have pre-existing vestibular issues, you should eventually go back to normal.

If you have something that triggers vestibular issues that cannot be cured with therapy, meds, time, etc., there is always a risk that your life may not go back to how it was before you had vestibular problems. Every case is different. In my case, it was a medical emergency that sparked issues and to this day, I will never have the same life that I had before that point. I have learned to live with my vestibular issues and adapt. I had a lot of vestibular therapy which taught me how to retrain my brain during flare ups. Any stress can definitely bring back symptoms. I have not dropped anything out of my life due to vestibular issues other than multi-tasking. I struggle with that whereas pre-vestibular issues, I could multitask with no problem. So for me, a new normal is basically a situation where if there is a  flare up, and I have to once again retrain my brain to adjust. I will never feel perfect, but I learn how to adapt thus making it a new normal. 

Chelsun and Chelsun reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

Hey there,

I am back after a big break to inform you. I am post 8 months about my first Sputnik vaccine. My symptoms were what everyone here have mentioned.

I had approximately 3 months that were terrible. Then a slow improvement shown. Today I feel 80% recovered. My anxiety has gone, panic attacks gone too, brain fog, lightheadedness gone.

Dizziness, headaches, sleep disturbances remained. It flares up sometimes than go for weeks again. 

With my panic and anxiety meditation, and cognitive behavioral therapy helped a lot.

And maybe because my anxiety also eased my dizziness is also softer than before.

A good amount of sleep is really important to me too, and stress triggers the dizziness too.

I am considering to take another jab but now Pfizer, or Moderna. 

Had anyone any experience after the booster? 

And yeah none of you was diagnosed with depression? Because depression has totally the same symptoms which we experience...

Those who tried antidepressants. Is it a short term treatment, or you need to take it for months?

Get better everyone, and be patient! ✌️

Chelsun, Dee, Chelsun and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@foursail)

Just leaving a follow up had last jab Pfizer in May had vertigo dizziness following so much I went to Drs about it.  Never had these symptoms until had the vaccine. Well the good news for me is it did completely resolve within a month or so. Been offered the booster now and I'm really hesitant about getting it I really don't want that again. Can you choose which booster you receive I'd rather try a different one 

ReplyQuote
Page 729 / 1151