17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hallen4496

Has anyone gotten the second vaccine dose and improved? Yesterday, I spoke with a physician who said that he noticed patient symptoms improving after the second dose. I am starting to feel desperate. I got the first Moderna shot on March 29, 2021. Within an hour, I had heart palpitations, tingling on the left side of my body, numbness in my lips, and difficulty swallowing. Since then, I’ve experienced dizziness, lightheadedness, tinnitus, nausea, headache, vertigo, feeling faint, heart palpitations, blood pressure spikes, and tremors. Doctors don’t believe it’s the vaccine and can’t diagnose or treat me with anything. I am starting to wonder if the second shot might be worth trying. I dunno, this had been so awful and isolating.

Hi, what did you do for the palpitations? Or did you let it subside without medication?

I did not have heart palpitations since last one month. Went to a Neuro who gave tablets for nerve pain/anti depressant... took 1 on Sunday since then I have bad heart palpitations.

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I qas hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

Please use the Quote option while replying 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ss264wt

Hi everyone, 

I initially posted under another thread, and later found this one. I had my 1 Pfizer on  Oct. 15 and 8 days later started to have short of breath and some kind of palpitations. My ECG and ultrasound came back normal, and the cardiologist thought I was just having anxiety and prescribed med for it. I’m doing my own research and just found this video: https://www.flemingmethod.com/the-pfizer-vaccine-blood

stay safe and look after yourself. I really appreciate all the useful info and stories shared here. God bless you all! 

Hi, what did you do for the palpitations? Or did you let it subside without medication?

I did not have heart palpitations since last one month. Went to a Neuro who gave tablets for nerve pain/anti depressant... took 1 on Sunday since then I have bad heart palpitations.

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I was hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @vida30

@simplicity2378 

Swollen lymph node

Chest pain

Left arm pain

Upper back pain

Anxiety and panic attacks

Vomiting

Nausea

High blood pressure

heart palpitations

Fatigue

internal vibration head to toe 

And I Lost 25 pounds

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I qas hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

@medee I have had chest pain, random pains in limbs, headaches, digestion issues, head pressure, ear pressure, tinnitus, imbalance, insomnia, twitching in calves, heart palpitations, anxiety and panic attacks.  I had the shot on 4/6 but all the symptoms mentioned didn't start until 8/4.  I am much better now. Still have some imbalance/walking on a boat sensations and minor ear fullness that comes and goes. I also have a fluttering noise in my ear sometimes when I put my tongue a certain way in my mouth.  

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nath7

@maianixon I’ve been also seeming to get worse. I’m 5 months now and I’ve had it quite severe. My heart has been bad pots like symptoms inability to stand up. Bad dizziness have fainted a few times 😢 I will say my body has rejected everything put in it. I was put on amitriptyline but after 5 days it caused severe heart palpitations which stayed ever since. So just a word of warning some of the medicines have actually caused more harm to me than good. This is only my case though everyone is different just wanted to share that I’ve had bad experiences off them and caused more symptoms. I hope we get through this 🙏🙏 

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@djmatera You said you just had your first child. Obviously your symptoms didn't affected the pregnancy?? What was that like, being pregnant and suffering from side effects? I felt that I had recovered so my husband and I decided to try for our first baby. I'm in the two week wait before finding out if we were successful. What I didn't anticipate was that an MRI would bring back some of my symptoms. Now, im a little worried about how this crap could affect the pregnancy. I know our immune systems are suppressed during pregnancy so I'm hoping that provides some relief. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@essem92 My doctor and I haven't discussed the booster since my symptoms started after the first shot. If it helps, he did say that he suggests any vaccine except the one I received which was Pfizer. I have a follow up appointment with him next week where he will try to convince me to get a second shot and I will beg him to sign off on my vaccine exemption for work. Wish me luck!! 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

@maianixon I’ve been also seeming to get worse. I’m 5 months now and I’ve had it quite severe. My heart has been bad pots like symptoms inability to stand up. Bad dizziness have fainted a few times 😢 I will say my body has rejected everything put in it. I was put on amitriptyline but after 5 days it caused severe heart palpitations which stayed ever since. So just a word of warning some of the medicines have actually caused more harm to me than good. This is only my case though everyone is different just wanted to share that I’ve had bad experiences off them and caused more symptoms. I hope we get through this 🙏🙏 

Same with me when I started taking amitriptyline same tablet it made things worse I had to stop them. Think it really didn’t go well with what was going on in my body. It lasted quite a while after I stopped unfortunately. Gradual was less. I ended up on beta blockers which kind of stopped them. I’ve been put on all sorts of medicines but none really seems to help I have bad side affects aswell 🤷‍♂️ Think our bodies just can’t really take more chaos. I think time and trying not to stress is the best thing for it. Best advice I got was stop looking up all your symptoms trying to find something you have got. because I spent months looking and kept posting on here and all it did was made me worse filled me with more anxiety. Try to limit yourself on here and worrying on google you will see improvement. Hopefully this helps 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @maktas87

I have been cured of dizziness. When I got COVID-19 vaccines, I had dizziness, heart palpitations, tinnitus, and leg pains. My doctor said vaccines reduced my folic acid and vitamins of B12 in my blood. I used vitamin drugs, did dizziness exercises, and ate healthy things. Then I recovered from that about one week. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twitch

I hit two months tomorrow since my first Moderna vaccine. I still have twitching and tingling in my legs and feet…the past few days I have more twitching in my abdomen and I have tinnitus. Things that have improved are all over body shakes, heart palpitations, bad insomnia, no appetite, migraines and eye twitching. I still have eye floaters  and brain fog. Anyone else have the same? 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Same with me when I started taking amitriptyline same tablet it made things worse I had to stop them. Think it really didn’t go well with what was going on in my body. It lasted quite a while after I stopped unfortunately. Gradual was less. I ended up on beta blockers which kind of stopped them. I’ve been put on all sorts of medicines but none really seems to help I have bad side affects aswell 🤷‍♂️ Think our bodies just can’t really take more chaos. I think time and trying not to stress is the best thing for it. Best advice I got was stop looking up all your symptoms trying to find something you have got. because I spent months looking and kept posting on here and all it did was made me worse filled me with more anxiety. Try to limit yourself on here and worrying on google you will see improvement. Hopefully this helps 

@nath So are you saying the beta blockers stopped the palpitations? Did you see a doctor for it?

I sure will stop coming here more but was just looking for answers. 

I just took 1 tablet on Sunday but the palpitations still remain. How long did it take for you to come back to a normal heart rate? 

Did it stop after taking beta blockers or stop without medication? 

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@swtammie78 I should have clarified…I’m the husband.  So no effects on the baby (for any males wondering if the jab effected my fertility - we conceived before I got the shot.  I guess I’ll find that one out if we decide to have baby #2).

I felt terrible as I couldn’t help my wife at all during the 2nd and half of the 3rd trimester.  But we got through it.

KitKat, LorraineB, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

@nath So are you saying the beta blockers stopped the palpitations? Did you see a doctor for it?

I just took 1 tablet on Sunday but the palpitations still remain. How long did it take for you to come back to a normal heart rate? 

You can try with sit-ups.. 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

Yes the beta blockers will stop heart palpitations if they are the same of mine which is a problem with the electrical circuit and the heart is miss firing in the sa node. 

other things that can cause it is anxiety. So probably need to see with doctor. Anxiety will feed off these symptoms and make them 10 times more. I was having heart problems from 3 weeks after vaccine then amitriptyline made the effects even worse. 

everyone’s bodies are different and we all have different symptoms and severity of symptoms. Mine are mainly focused from the heart. My autonomic nervous system has been affected and this causes heart to beat incorrectly. Tight chest and breathing difficulties can go hand in hand with this. My dizziness could be caused from the heart not effectively pumping oxygen around also. This may not be the case for everyone but I’ve had a lot of tests and only fault that ha been found is due to my heart rate.

I would suggest you talk this through with a doctor I’m sure they will put your mind at ease more. Ask them if you think that yours could be a problem with autonomic nervous system it seem like the vaccine causes alot of problems with this. Cardiologist suggested to go on beta blockers to help level itself out. But unfortunately like everything else I get side affects from it. Insane 24/7 dizziness and very tired all the time. But i had no chest pains. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Yes the beta blockers will stop heart palpitations if they are the same of mine which is a problem with the electrical circuit and the heart is miss firing in the sa node. 

other things that can cause it is anxiety. So probably need to see with doctor. Anxiety will feed off these symptoms and make them 10 times more. I was having heart problems from 3 weeks after vaccine then amitriptyline made the effects even worse. 

everyone’s bodies are different and we all have different symptoms and severity of symptoms. Mine are mainly focused from the heart. My autonomic nervous system has been affected and this causes heart to beat incorrectly. Tight chest and breathing difficulties can go hand in hand with this. My dizziness could be caused from the heart not effectively pumping oxygen around also. This may not be the case for everyone but I’ve had a lot of tests and only fault that ha been found is due to my heart rate.

I would suggest you talk this through with a doctor I’m sure they will put your mind at ease more. Ask them if you think that yours could be a problem with autonomic nervous system it seem like the vaccine causes alot of problems with this. Cardiologist suggested to go on beta blockers to help level itself out. But unfortunately like everything else I get side affects from it. Insane 24/7 dizziness and very tired all the time. But i had no chest pains. 

I don't know what to do as my initial chdst pain qent away in few days. Right now the palpitations began due to the anti depressant tablet that I took. I did have chest pain on Sunday but it went away. The palpitations are less but I'm not sure if I need to see a Cardio or let it go on its own as it was a side effect of the medicine.

How are you coping up with all this? I have constant feeling that I won't stay alive for long or end up with some disease. I feel like ending my life!

ReplyQuote
Page 737 / 1151