Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@dan1878 great news mate, as I’m kind of with the same sort of issues I’m also thinking time is going to be the healer if I’m honest. Keep at it hopefully see better results sooner rather than later! 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

how have people helped their appetite? Physically can’t eat and feel so weak not eating but I just can’t stomach anything! My dizziness is crazy and my whole body just aches! 😩 I know not eating is probably making it worse but I’ve constantly got a lump feeling in my throat and food is just knocking me sick x

KitKat, Mina, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@tomg 

Did you have relapses before it went away?

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@tarx Congee is cooked rice simmered with extra water, to a gruel.  It can be simmered in chicken or veggie broth.

Slippery Elm tea, Burdock root tea, Dandelion root tea can help because they have inulin, ie natural sugars that will help get you some calories. 

I lost alot of weight with covid (the disease) in 2019, went from 130 to 118 lbs....like no flu or other illness I had ever had.

I used Burdock root tea because it is all i had and I swear it saved me, I drank a pint-quart daily !

Roasted roots make for a tastier tea.  Your body may also be craving tuna or fish with the rice...thinking of you!

KitKat, Mina, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dan1878

Had my heart MRI in London this week after my heart being what seems to be the last remaining symptom and one that has effected me the most after palpitations, chest pains, thumping heart beats, Rhythm issues and so on. 

And the MRI showed up absolutely nothing. Showed my heart was absolutely perfect. All heart valves and chambers working as they should. No past inflammation. Which is an absolute relief but also leaves you scratching your head even more as to what is happening. Doctor is now moving towards POTS and says it can take up-to 18 months to go away. Had MRI’s on both my head and heart in the last 5 months and both perfect. So now it’s just time to wait it out and be patient 

Fresh walnuts and Hawthorne berry tincture, results in 1-2 weeks....palps almost un-noticeable.

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@nresearcher I've been thinking a lot about this, and I think you're right: Plasmapheresis may be a plausible solution. If there were some way to remove the antibodies from our system, I'm positive we'd find relief! 

ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

Posted by: @cathymason

@tomg 

Did you have relapses before it went away?

Yes, I had several relapses. The most serious one came after a night of drinking alcohol resulting in an intense postional vertigo attack that set me back a few weeks. Relapses are a common complaint on this forum.

KitKat, dragonlover, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@tarx Congee is cooked rice simmered with extra water, to a gruel.  It can be simmered in chicken or veggie broth.

Slippery Elm tea, Burdock root tea, Dandelion root tea can help because they have inulin, ie natural sugars that will help get you some calories. 

I lost alot of weight with covid (the disease) in 2019, went from 130 to 118 lbs....like no flu or other illness I had ever had.

I used Burdock root tea because it is all i had and I swear it saved me, I drank a pint-quart daily !

Roasted roots make for a tastier tea.  Your body may also be craving tuna or fish with the rice...thinking of you!

i would add your local Chinese Pho restaurant, if they are traditional, will have some version of Congee, and if they don't douse it with too much msg (hopefully none) it may be worth investigating;  my favorite is duck congee and also liver/organ meat congee, i know it sounds kinda gross, but i swear....its healing in moderation.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
(@dianatt)

Hi everyone! I'm so relieved to find this forum and see that I'm not the only one having a complete nightmare after getting the Pfizer vaccine. My symptoms started to appear around 10 weeks post vaccination - I have pretty much all the symptoms mentioned over here including heart palpitations, pain and numbness in legs and arms, horrible insomnia and difficulty staying asleep for more than 1h. I've never felt more lonely, tired and discouraged in my life, I've been to several doctors and even ended up at the ER and all I've been told is that I'm completely fine and need to relax a bit as it's probably all psychological. It's been 3 weeks since I started having the symptoms and it's not getting any better. Hope we will all get past this soon!!

Dizzyisnotfun, KitKat, Dizzyisnotfun and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@tomg 

Are your symptoms gone now? How long did it take? Did you have head pressure and dizziness (or boat feeling)?

ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

Posted by: @cathymason

@tomg 

Are your symptoms gone now? How long did it take? Did you have head pressure and dizziness (or boat feeling)?

My positional vertigo, dizziness brain fog and balance problems are completely gone for about 6 weeks now. I never had head pressure. My problems were vestibular (inner ear). Tinnitus and fatigue still linger but the worst is over. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@nresearcher I've been thinking a lot about this, and I think you're right: Plasmapheresis may be a plausible solution. If there were some way to remove the antibodies from our system, I'm positive we'd find relief! 

Wonder if @gatordoc who posted some very helpful posts might have an opinion...

It would be nice to be able to have measurements of different types of antibodies and different inflammatory cytokines (such as TNF-α and IL-6).

In the meantime, it seems lowering inflammation as much as possible through lifestyle (anti-inflammatory diet, reducing stress, etc.) may be helpful.

KitKat, Rainyday, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brawlerino)

Here i am again guys, just wanted yo update my personal experience and share it here.

I had many of the symptoms described here, but after 5 months from the second dose (14th august), almost everything is gone. The only 2 symptoms that persists are fatigue and eyestrain, i'm always tired and when i do anything my eyes sometimes lose focus, i feel like i have a weight between them. I am taking alpha-lipoic acid as an integrator and it's working really well (Tiobec 600mg), it was suggested by my doc. Also, sometimes at random my heart rate spikes and remains between 90 and 110 bpm for about 15 mins to 1-2 hours, then back to normal (70).

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mina
Posted by: @hopetofeelbetter

@mina i do and it is not resolving and the normal antacids arent really helpful my body is not tolerating medicine well at all. 

foods to stimulate the appetite and keep weight on-

Congee is cooked rice simmered with extra water, to a gruel.  It can be simmered in chicken or veggie broth.

I eventually gained the weight back but it took about 3 months. While I was sick  I used Burdock root tea because it is all i had

and I swear it saved me, I drank a pint-quart daily !

i would add your local Chinese Pho restaurant, if they are traditional, will have some version of Congee, and if they don't douse it with too much msg (hopefully none) it may be worth investigating;  my favorite is duck congee and also liver/organ meat congee, i know it sounds kinda gross, but i swear....its healing in moderation.

I'm in the same boat. I'm also losing a lot of weight, so afraid 😟😭

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@tarx Have tried a protein shake like Ensure? Spiru-Tein makes an excellent vitamin/protein powder that you could try as well. That might help. Hope you feel better! 

ReplyQuote
Page 767 / 1151