Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@aubrey1986)

@medee no, no specific tests for that symptom. I have terrible health insurance and was tired of spending money on it so I didnt, I was referred to a neurologist but didn't go. Just went away after a couple months.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @s-m-a
Posted by: @medee

Hey everyone. I'm seeing a lot of comments of fear and anxiety. I get that. I do. But, time makes it better. I am better. I was super dizzy and sick with all the things for three months and two weeks and then I GOT BETTER. I do know it feels hopeless and the more I think back, the more I believe that is a side effect within itself. Like some people who have had Covid have a hard time coping. I know I did. And I felt the same despair after the vaccine, but I was much sicker after the vaccine. I never had dizzy spells with Covid alone. I think that the feeling if impending doom is a side effect. I felt it too, and I know every single thing you are feeling is real. It is. I felt it. Lots of others here have felt it. And we know that but still feel so very alone. Side effect. But for those in that spot, do not lose hope. Although I know it will be nearly impossible, do something to get your mind off of it. You are not crazy and you will get better. My muscles were super tight so I bought a neck massager. This one thing helped more than all the medication, doctor visits, tests, anything. It loosened my muscles enough to get some blood flow to my brain I think. I felt alot better, and this was daily massages for a few hours everyday, at least one hour, for weeks. It wasn't a cure all but it helped. And it took time. This happened to us. We are going to be ignored because the companies that gave us this are too well protected. They can't be held responsible for what they did to us, and we knew that. Very obvious no, isn't it? But nevertheless, you will get better. Guys, I got on a boat last month. And I was fine. You will come out of it. It just takes time. I hate reading all the scared posts because I was that post. So I feel compelled to try and encourage you all. It's gonna be okay. You don't need drugs. They don't help help. Take vitamins if you are deficient and then stop when you are not. They will not help. There is no cure. You have to heal. I took it it all. It was useless. Lower your anxiety however you can and give it time. You will be okay. Say it until you believe it. And neck and shoulder and back massages. My muscles seriously were noticeably swollen and super stiff to the touch. 

Hi! What were you symptoms apart from muscle tightness? Did you do any tests?

How long did it take to recover? Were there any relapses? How are you these days.

Do use the QUOTE option when you respond. Thanks and take care.

Thank you for the quote option suggestion. I didn't even realize. Yes, my symptoms were vast. I had the tight muscles everywhere, mostly neck and shoulders. My lymph nodes on the entire left side of my body swelled and stayed that way for about three to four weeks. I had severe migraines. The migraines were bad. Really bad, but I had them after the first time I had Covid so I wasn't too concerned, but then the dizzy spells started. They were new. In between headaches and then instead of headaches. I had fullness in my ears, nose, and head, and a weird wetness in my ears. Not dripping but definitely wet. Pins and needles and roaming numbness. Especially in my hands to the point that they were sometimes useless. I had heart palpitations. I had a tight swollen feeling behind my eyes. TBH, my eyes still aren't like they were before. I had a ton of anxiety and feeling trapped. I had brain fog so bad I couldn't come up with the word for a broom while I was looking right at one. I didn't have the insomnia and I didn't throw up, but I was nauseous alot because of the dizzy spells. I did have tests. I went to the doctor, told them everything, they denied it could even be possible it was related to the vaccine, and diagnosed my with an ear infection with no sign of infection in my ear and with a perfect blood tests. I have had severe anemia to the point of blood transfusions, so when I say this blood test was perfect, it was perfect. Better than I have ever had, but I have never been sicker in my life. They wouldn't send me for any scans because my bloodwork was perfect, which is also how I know I didn't have an ear infection. It took three months and two weeks for the dizzy spells to break. Then I had a massive migraine. It lasted two days and I was sore after. I can honestly say it was the worst headache of my life and I was expecting to get dizzy afterwards, but I didn't. I did end up with an intestinal infection after that. It might have been the medication, Ivermectin, or it might have just been a random infection, but I was sent for a scan after that. My digestive track was inflamed throughout the entire thing. At this point, I was better though. No dizzy spells, no headaches. I was having vision problems and head pressure, but nothing like before. I was given antibiotics, a colonoscopy, and steroids for the gut infection and I feel sort of better. I have had GI issues for a while so I can't say if it was the vaccine or not or the ivermectin or not. I was pretty bad with that until about mid September. I don't know if I would call it a relapse because I can't say for sure it was even related. I am feeling better from that and all other symptoms have subsided. Occasional blurry vision and head pressure. Oh, and I had a stiff neck for a few days last week for which I used the neck massager. It was bad but it didn't get to that massive stiff and swollen level like before. I had some allergies because of the season change and I was so scared the dizzy spells would come back but I tried to meditate, not something I normally do, and calm down any anxiety and the dizzy spells did not start back. If I relapse, I will let you guys know. Thank you. You take care as well.  

How long did it take for the palpitations to go back to normal heart rate? Did you do anything for that?

I have had chest pain post vax but it subsided. Then I went to a Neurologist and he gave me medicines. It was for nerve pain which was also an anti depressant. I shouldn't have taken it since it was for depression too. But since it is also prescribed for nerve pain, I took it. That night was the scariest night of my life. I had bad palpitations. I could hear myself breathe. Since then the palpitations have nevere gone. I took just one tablet on 15th Nov and then I stopped it but.... I still have issues.🥺

After 5 days, I had to visit a Cardio as it won't stop and I again started getting chest pain. He did an ECG, came back normal. BP was okay but the heart rate was high. I told him about the tablet and the side effect. Also told him about the vax to which he denied as usual. 

I was on a 5 days medication for the heart. Though I felt better in the day, I did have episodes of palpitations at night but I ignored them. Now my medication is over. I am not taking any tablets for the chest or heart. I still have palpitations. Today in the day as well. Also have chest pain. I don't know what to do anymore.🥺

Sounds so scary. Sometimes the docs try their best but they don't listen worth a darn. I didn't have them as bad as you did though. I had very bad heart palpatations when I had anemia real bad so I know what it feels like when you lay down and your chest is just beating out of your body. The ones I had after the vaccine were no where near that level again, but the were there and noticeable. For me, they lasted for the three months and two weeks I was dizzy, and then on and off for a little while after that. I am trying to remember the last time I had them and I can't, so it's been a while. I usually remember if it was a few days or last week or something but I haven't had an episode in a quite a bit. I'm surprised they gave you any medication with a normal ekg. I would not take it again since you seem to have a bad reaction to it, but do try to lower your stress. It seems like the longer you worry, the longer it lasts. It was that way with me. All consuming until I made myself do things to take my mind off it and it didn't cure it but I did start to get better when I relaxed a little. You're gonna get better. You will. Whenever you have an episode, take some deep breath and tell yourself you're gonna get better. It helps some. 

I'll try my best!🤍  Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@tomg)

It has been 8 months since my 2nd Pfizer shot and onset of positional vertigo (BPPV), brain fog, extreme fatigue, dizziness and tinnitus. All side effects started to ease at about month 6-7 with the exception of tinnitus. I'm a senior citizen and I've accepted the fact that the tinnitus may be permanent. I can live with it. Just want to let everyone know that there is hope and this will pass. Sadly I had to give up alcohol, caffeine and salt and needless to say no more shots for me. 

Lee H, jacquelyn sauriol, Callie and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@mina i do and it is not resolving and the normal antacids arent really helpful my body is not tolerating medicine well at all. 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @swtammie78

Yeah, it's crazy and stressful for sure. The more I read about CNS Demyelination the more it sounds like a side effect and not a condition or diagnosis. GBS is when the bodies immune system attacks the myelin sheath which causes Demyelination. Multiple Sclerosis can cause CNS Demyelination too. So its as if I had a rash and the doctor simply said you have erythema - meaning redness or the skin. Just an example. Anyway, whatever you want to call it, he said the only treatment at this point is to wait for the antibodies to fade. If it happens again following the shot then the testament would be intravenous immunoglobulins and plasmapheresis (same as GBS). Both of these treatments and aimed at filtering the antibodies out of your blood with the thought that it might lessen the symptoms. 

Thanks for the prenatal recommendation!! Our baby had Cystic Fibrosis which is a genetically inheritable disease so unfortunately diet won't help the chances of our next child being affected. But, it's not bad to have good nutrition in general so I'll check it out!! 🙂

Thank you for your post. If antibodies are causing some of these reactions - for example, maybe "secondary antibodies, called anti-idiotype antibodies" described in the article posted by @ttoth0210 - maybe something like plasmapheresis could help remove these antibodies in those with severe vaccine reactions if the side effects of plasmapheresis are acceptable. Hopefully there will be more research on vaccine reactions soon.

LorraineB, KitKat, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Posted by: @hopetofeelbetter

@mina i do and it is not resolving and the normal antacids arent really helpful my body is not tolerating medicine well at all. 

I'm in the same boat. I'm also losing a lot of weight, so afraid 😟😭

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@mina are you still having trouble swallowing? Has anything helped? The only thing that helped was carafate liquid. See if you can get a gi doctor to prescribe it. It helped me tolerate food. I had to stop taking it for my endoscopy and decided to just not take it but I may just go back to trying it once a day and continue to give my stomach a break. 

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@nresearcher absolutely agree. 

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Posted by: @hopetofeelbetter

@mina are you still having trouble swallowing? Has anything helped? The only thing that helped was carafate liquid. See if you can get a gi doctor to prescribe it. It helped me tolerate food. I had to stop taking it for my endoscopy and decided to just not take it but I may just go back to trying it once a day and continue to give my stomach a break. 

Yes ,still have trouble swallowing. I saw a gastroenterologist who prescribed me Prevacid but i'm suffering from the side effects.

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@mina the carafate did much better for me than the pepcid. Pepcid made me feel funny.

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lyne
(@cpowers)

Is anyone who experienced serious side effects from the mRNA vaccines considering a booster?  I had serious side effects from the Moderna vaccine including migranes (never had a migraine in all my life prior to vaccine) and I’m 64, and heart issues including extra beats, Afib, tachycardia, etc.   These symptoms stayed with me for months after the vaccines.  I could not function with the migranes and was very sensitive to light and sound.  This was a very rough period of time for me but I did recover after months of suffering.  Friends and family are getting boosted and I’m wondering  if I have enough protection against severe Covid as it has been over 6 months.  The dosing for the booster is 1/2 the amount of the vaccine.  I dread the thought of getting the booster . . What’s worse the side effects of the booster or getting Covid?  At my age, with underlying heart issues I’m concerned.  

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @279janka

@medee I wrote about my experience on the page 374. My whole experience lasted approximately 3 months. When I though that I am already fine, I relapsed. The symptoms that lasted longest were heart palpitations during night. I could not sleep well because of that. But everything slowly went away. Now I am about 3 months without relapse and back to my normal. 

Hi, what did you do for the palpitations? Or did you let it subside without medication?

I did not have heart palpitations since last one month. Went to a Neuro who gave tablets for nerve pain/anti depressant... took 1 on Sunday since then I have bad heart palpitations.

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I qas hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

I did not take any medication specifically for the heart palpitations. Only magnesium. I let it subside. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and was not able to fall asleep. I had to wait hour or two while it went away and I was able to fall asleep again. I bought blood pressure monitor and when I felt palpitations I measured my BP and pulse. My BP was normal and pulse rate was only slightly increased. It helped me to calm down a little bit. Then my heart palpitations started to be less frequent and finally went away. Thanks god. 🙏 

How long did it take to calm down. Mine began post taking an anti depressant tablet. I have developed chest pain and palpitations too. It has been 4 days still the palpitations haven't subsided. It is almost continuous.

It took around 3 months. Palpitations were not constant. Mostly occuring during night (strong heart beat and pulsation in the head). Now when it is gone I feel the real difference. I do not want to experience it again. 

Did you sweat as well while palpitations occurred?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee I wrote about my experience on the page 374. My whole experience lasted approximately 3 months. When I though that I am already fine, I relapsed. The symptoms that lasted longest were heart palpitations during night. I could not sleep well because of that. But everything slowly went away. Now I am about 3 months without relapse and back to my normal. 

Hi, what did you do for the palpitations? Or did you let it subside without medication?

I did not have heart palpitations since last one month. Went to a Neuro who gave tablets for nerve pain/anti depressant... took 1 on Sunday since then I have bad heart palpitations.

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I qas hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

I did not take any medication specifically for the heart palpitations. Only magnesium. I let it subside. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and was not able to fall asleep. I had to wait hour or two while it went away and I was able to fall asleep again. I bought blood pressure monitor and when I felt palpitations I measured my BP and pulse. My BP was normal and pulse rate was only slightly increased. It helped me to calm down a little bit. Then my heart palpitations started to be less frequent and finally went away. Thanks god. 🙏 

How long did it take to calm down. Mine began post taking an anti depressant tablet. I have developed chest pain and palpitations too. It has been 4 days still the palpitations haven't subsided. It is almost continuous.

It took around 3 months. Palpitations were not constant. Mostly occuring during night (strong heart beat and pulsation in the head). Now when it is gone I feel the real difference. I do not want to experience it again. 

How did you manage to live like this for 3 months? I am already going crazy and very scared. I too have developed head pulsation and could not sleep last night.

Went to a Cardio yesterday who as usual didn't believe it was the vax but I did tell him about the medicine side effect. I did have chest pain too and so have been given some tablet. I am too scared to take anything. I did tell him that as well. He told me to trust the doctor but how to.... I'm scared!

My former colleague had bad syptoms after vaccination (neurological, blood pressure, palpitations). She tried many treatments, visited many doctors. And antidepressant fluvoxamine prescribed by neurologist for neurological syptoms helped her at the end. But doctor told her that initially her symptoms will become worse. Just not be scared. And then it will go slowly away. And after five months, many treatments she was finally feeling better and was able to go back to the work. So maybe discuss again antidepressant with the doctor who prescribed it, if it is normal and may be just temporary effect of antidepressants. 

May I know if sweating was also an issue when palpitations ocurred?

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

After reading the Orthomolecular report it's starting to make sense why our symptoms ebb and flow but don't completely go away. They are saying the spike proteins are traveling throughout the body hijacking cells, entering those cells and replicating. Spike proteins are toxic and can continue indefinitely unless treatment protocols are given. They are suggesting high doses of Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin c ) and other supplements but vitamin c being most important/effective in reducing oxidation thus stopping the replicating. I would have a few questions for them. 

1. Why does this not effect everyone taking the vaccine ?

2. Does it mean we are making more antibodies if we have more spike proteins ?

3. Do vaccine injured patients being diagnosed with different  neuro diseases actually have those or do symptoms just mimic the disease ?

4. Why did they think the spike proteins would stay in the upper arm ?

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n24.shtml

Callie, KitKat, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyisnotfun)

I wanted to know if anyone has considered trying LDN (low dose naltrexone) to relieve these horrid symptoms?

Its an immune system modulator and alot of people use it for chronic inflammatory conditions and autoimmune diseases 

I have 1mg capsules at home from last year. I was going to take them but i fell pregnant so never used. (unfortunately was miscarriage) 

I was tempted to try lastnight but i was scared it may cause bigger issues. 

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 766 / 1151