40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jacquelynsauriol My faith in the medical community has dwindled significantly since this began. I'm not sure WHY providers aren't linking the vaccine to the myriad of side effects we've been reporting. Is it because they're afraid they'll lose their license? Is it because of pressure from colleagues - or pharmaceutical companies? Is it because they are truly that blind that they aren't able to make the connection that vaccines = side effects? I'm in disbelief. 

Perhaps the FDA and CDC did believe the vaccines were safe with the limited data they had in the beginning. But it's been twelve months and I am positive they are now aware that they are not safe for everyone. Why not come forward with that information to the public - and especially the medical community? 

The lack of transparency from the FDA and CDC is grounds enough to sue, in my opinion. If they are suggesting - even mandating - that the WORLD'S population receive these vaccines, but they are purposefully withholding vital information about adverse effects from the public, I would think they are opening themselves up to be sued out of their minds. But to do that, we're going to have to have hundreds of reputable scientists, virologists, etc. openly admit that these vaccines are harmful. And that's going to take a long time. 

The mRNA seems to act the same as the COVID spike protein and my theory is that it's affecting our individual immune systems the same way COVID would. That's why we're seeing so many different reactions and timelines for healing - and why some people have no reaction at all. I think we're reacting to it the same way we would have reacted to COVID itself. Long story short, it's as if we're injecting ourselves with COVID.

Except it's worse, because we are injected with 60 - 200 micrograms of the mRNA (with Pfizer being 60 and Moderna being 200 after two doses) and our body has no way to stop it or lessen its severity (as it would if we were to acquire the virus naturally.) AND the vaccines come with additional toxins, such as polyethylene glycol, that our body must fight in addition to the spike protein. 

The entire thing is a mess. 

gingerj, dragonlover, Jessie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro

Interesting read…. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266585/AstraZeneca-uncovers-trigger-blood-clots-jab.html

Interesting article. I remember a few months after the vaccines were rolled out there were more and more unusual cases of people dying suddenly of blood clots not long after the astra zeneca vaccine. Of course at the time any link to the vaccine was quickly shut down and anyone who dared to suggest the link was a crazy antivaxer! 

Jessie, Rainyday, Jessie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

@jacquelynsauriol My faith in the medical community has dwindled significantly since this began. I'm not sure WHY providers aren't linking the vaccine to the myriad of side effects we've been reporting. Is it because they're afraid they'll lose their license? Is it because of pressure from colleagues - or pharmaceutical companies? Is it because they are truly that blind that they aren't able to make the connection that vaccines = side effects? I'm in disbelief. 

Perhaps the FDA and CDC did believe the vaccines were safe with the limited data they had in the beginning. But it's been twelve months and I am positive they are now aware that they are not safe for everyone. Why not come forward with that information to the public - and especially the medical community? 

The lack of transparency from the FDA and CDC is grounds enough to sue, in my opinion. If they are suggesting - even mandating - that the WORLD'S population receive these vaccines, but they are purposefully withholding vital information about adverse effects from the public, I would think they are opening themselves up to be sued out of their minds. But to do that, we're going to have to have hundreds of reputable scientists, virologists, etc. openly admit that these vaccines are harmful. And that's going to take a long time. 

The mRNA seems to act the same as the COVID spike protein and my theory is that it's affecting our individual immune systems the same way COVID would. That's why we're seeing so many different reactions and timelines for healing - and why some people have no reaction at all. I think we're reacting to it the same way we would have reacted to COVID itself. Long story short, it's as if we're injecting ourselves with COVID.

Except it's worse, because we are injected with 60 - 200 micrograms of the mRNA (with Pfizer being 60 and Moderna being 200 after two doses) and our body has no way to stop it or lessen its severity (as it would if we were to acquire the virus naturally.) AND the vaccines come with additional toxins, such as polyethylene glycol, that our body must fight in addition to the spike protein. 

Thanks rainyday- this may be comforting to see in print, a discussion meant for laypeople of the spike protein illness which now has a name- Spikopathy- (how long till we hear that discussed on CNN? NYT? etc)

THIS LINK IS TO THE SPIKE PROTEIN DETOX PAGE OF THE NEW WORLD COUNCIL FOR HEALTH-              

SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD THIS WHOLE CARE PACKAGE PDF IT IS VERY HELPFUL AND A JOY TO SEE SOME TRUTH IN PRINT ABOUT THIS!!  Crazy they even admit they will add to the page as new SCIENCE develops...a joy to see doctors admitting they are figuring this out as they go along too!   Tess Lawrie is on the board among others....

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

whole guide attached, updated frequently so re down load from their site in a few weeks ok-

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

this may be comforting to see in print, a discussion meant for laypeople of the spike protein illness which now has a name- Spikopathy- (how long till we hear that discussed on CNN? NYT? etc)

THIS LINK IS TO THE SPIKE PROTEIN DETOX PAGE OF THE NEW WORLD COUNCIL FOR HEALTH-
SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD THIS WHOLE CARE PACKAGE PDF IT IS VERY HELPFUL AND A JOY TO SEE SOME TRUTH IN PRINT ABOUT THIS!!

Crazy they even admit they will add to the page as new SCIENCE develops...a joy to see doctors admitting they are figuring this out as they go along too! Tess Lawrie is on the board among others....
whole guide attached, updated frequently so re down load from their site in a few weeks ok-

ReplyQuote
(@andyl89)

@simplicity2378 Hi are you headaches tension/pressure like headaches? This is what I’m experiencing and it’s by far the worst side effect so far. I’ve had the headaches just over two months soild now. Starting to make me feel ever so slightly dizzy and nauseous.

KitKat, LadyT, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Same. Do you have any idea how long the vaccine programs our cells to produce the spike protein? I honestly would’ve  never taken this had I known all of these things prior to taking it. 

Rainyday, jacquelyn sauriol, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@jkro this whole page is dedicated to helping with that- I am hearing that the protein can be present for some time- but that there are lots of things you can do also- and believe-u-me nobody would take the jab if we had known how different it is than even all previous jabs; we are all questioning all of it now.  Get the updates weekly, they are adding daily to these pages.

note- is there a pine tree near you?  Gathering your own medicine can be quite empowering if you are able.

here are some out takes from the above detox guide....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Safety Information Before Beginning a Detox-contraindications & suggestions from the above link

Please do not undertake a spike protein detox without supervision from your trusted health practitioner. Please note the following: 

• Pine needle tea, neem, comfrey, Andrographis paniculata –  Should NOT be consumed during pregnancy.
  • Magnesium –  Overdosing is possible, and it is more difficult to detect when consuming liposomal magnesium. Therefore, consider a mixture of liposomal and conventional magnesium, or just conventional magnesium. 
  • Zinc – When consuming a multivitamin that already includes zinc, be sure to adjust the quantity of zinc consumed in other supplements.
  • Nattokinase – Do not take while using blood thinners or if you are pregnant or nursing.
  • Always consider dosing – When taking a multivitamin, remember to adjust the amount of individual supplements accordingly. (e.g. If your multivitamin contains 15mg of zinc, you should reduce your zinc supplementation by that amount.) 
  • St John’s Wort – This medicine interacts with many pharmaceutical drugs. It should not be taken if you are on other medication without advice from your doctor.
  • Alter your diet so as to reduce consumption of pro-inflammatory food items. A low histamine diet is recommended. Avoid processed foods and GMOs.
  • The food items found in Table 1 may also be incorporated into daily diets prior to contracting Covid-19 or receiving a Covid-19 jab, if you still choose to do so.
  • Intermittent fasting: The practice of intermittent fasting involves implementing meal timing schedules that switch back and forth between periods of voluntary fasting and non-fasting. Commonly, those who practice intermittent fasting consume all of their daily calories within 6-8 hours each day. This method of dieting is used to induce autophagy, which is essentially a recycling process that takes place in human cells, where cells degrade and recycle components. Autophagy is used by the body to eliminate damaged cell proteins and can destroy harmful viruses and bacteria post-infection. 
  • Daily consumption of a multivitamin is advised. It provides a basic supply of vitamin A, vitamin E, iodine, selenium, trace elements, and more in addition to vitamin C and vitamin D3.
  • Heat therapy, such as taking saunas and hot baths, are considered a good way of detoxing spike protein.
This post was modified 2 years ago by jacquelyn sauriol

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@jkro this whole page is dedicated to helping with that- I am hearing that the protein can be present for some time- but that there are lots of things you can do also- and believe-u-me nobody would take the jab if we had known how different it is than even all previous jabs; we are all questioning all of it now.  Get the updates weekly, they are adding daily to these pages.

note- is there a pine tree near you?  Gathering your own medicine can be quite empowering if you are able.

here are some out takes from the above detox guide....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Safety Information Before Beginning a Detox-contraindications & suggestions from the above link

Please do not undertake a spike protein detox without supervision from your trusted health practitioner. Please note the following: 

• Pine needle tea, neem, comfrey, Andrographis paniculata –  Should NOT be consumed during pregnancy.
  • Magnesium –  Overdosing is possible, and it is more difficult to detect when consuming liposomal magnesium. Therefore, consider a mixture of liposomal and conventional magnesium, or just conventional magnesium. 
  • Zinc – When consuming a multivitamin that already includes zinc, be sure to adjust the quantity of zinc consumed in other supplements.
  • Nattokinase – Do not take while using blood thinners or if you are pregnant or nursing.
  • Always consider dosing – When taking a multivitamin, remember to adjust the amount of individual supplements accordingly. (e.g. If your multivitamin contains 15mg of zinc, you should reduce your zinc supplementation by that amount.) 
  • St John’s Wort – This medicine interacts with many pharmaceutical drugs. It should not be taken if you are on other medication without advice from your doctor.
  • Alter your diet so as to reduce consumption of pro-inflammatory food items. A low histamine diet is recommended. Avoid processed foods and GMOs.
  • The food items found in Table 1 may also be incorporated into daily diets prior to contracting Covid-19 or receiving a Covid-19 jab, if you still choose to do so.
  • Intermittent fasting: The practice of intermittent fasting involves implementing meal timing schedules that switch back and forth between periods of voluntary fasting and non-fasting. Commonly, those who practice intermittent fasting consume all of their daily calories within 6-8 hours each day. This method of dieting is used to induce autophagy, which is essentially a recycling process that takes place in human cells, where cells degrade and recycle components. Autophagy is used by the body to eliminate damaged cell proteins and can destroy harmful viruses and bacteria post-infection. 
  • Daily consumption of a multivitamin is advised. It provides a basic supply of vitamin A, vitamin E, iodine, selenium, trace elements, and more in addition to vitamin C and vitamin D3.
  • Heat therapy, such as taking saunas and hot baths, are considered a good way of detoxing spike protein.

I’m nursing so I’m not sure if I can do any of this. Honestly, I’m the person who doesn’t eat lunch meat or any caffeine etc while pregnant and follow all rules in breastfeeding so I’m not sure how I got talked into taking this shot while doing it. At the time it felt like there wasn’t a better option since all we heard about was delta and all my hospital friends were saying how there were no beds etc and my kids were going to school with no restrictions and I thought if I got it the baby would get antibodies…..I tried to do research but I didn’t have tons of time and all you find when googling side effects is the normal BS the CDC has etc. also as political as it has all been it is hard to decipher truth from BS

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

.. long time before I say we will learn much about our body and part of our bodies we didnt eaven know is there. We will also learn much about different disease and syndroms.. I think we need ask ourself how much thar helped us before we learn much about vaccines and medical technology.

I know is hard.. but maybe focus on positive things can bring more releif..

Maybe Im wrong..

Eric, Jessie and Jessie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

One thing I recognise is that theres no long term medicine and supplements work for me.. my english is bad and is really hard for me to explaint that.. I find that more releif I find from take away from some things than from things I have used regulary.. some vitamins, supplements, food, drinks, etc.. helped in first couple of days but then looks like they go opposite and I get new symptoms or some bad feeling I cant explain. 

Im not sure is about dosage or what.. 

I dont use anything special.. but now I take B vitamin for 2-3 days and stop.. use some anti inflammatory supplement for day or two and stop.. also all other things like some teas or juices and I try not mixing them..

Maybe Im wrong.. but you can try

Plazervil2500, KitKat, Plazervil2500 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

UPDATE.

Hey everyone. I am not sure if any of my old forum friends are still here.. I haven't been here for a while for the benefit of my mental health and needing some time to move on and heal. But I felt the need to come back to update you all as I think this would have helped me many months ago. 

So... I had my one and only pfizer vax on June 12th. I am UK based. Healthy. 31 year old women. Single mum of one 4 year old boy. 

Immediately after my v I had horrific neck and back pain. This became unbearable and after 2 weeks I went to the Dr. Was referred to physio. A week later I had indescribable head pains. Shooting pains. Breathless. Went to a&e. Ct scan clear. Told was a Migraine. In the following weeks I had body tremors and muscle spasms start. Jerks at night time. Insomnia. Acid reflux. Stomach issues. Insane vertigo to the point I couldnt stand for days on end. Brain fog. My son had to go and stay with his dad. I was signed off work for months. I saw numerous GPs. Had endless hospital visits. Saw two neurologists. A physio. And had 12 weeks counselling. I had a brain mri. Autoimmune bloods. Ct scans. Neck xray. All was clear. Dr and neuro confirmed it was vax induced and was an over reactive immune system response. I was depressed to the point of suicidal thoughts. Panic attacks. Full of regret. I lost my partner. My life. Friends. I just didn't see the light. I took vitamins. I tried EVERYTHING. If you are reading this and feel the same please know. YOU WILL HEAL. I am 85/90% healed purely down to time. I still get mild dizzy spells and I still have muscle twitching. But it's manageable and doesn't affect my daily life now. When it happens I keep calm and don't let it overtake me. I stay off this forum too purely so my mind isn't consumed by this.. It is worse when I'm hormonal so in the run up to my menstrual cycle and when I'm poorly or tired. I now take a daily probiotoc but that is it.. I try to eat cleaner. (Although still partial to a takeaway and chocolate!) But I do notice sugar makes me feel worse. The Dr's tried to give me numerous medications which at first I took. Diazapam, propranolol, procloraperizine, etc. I refused all medication and stopped vitamins. try to go for walks. Practice deep breathing. Just look after my mind. Your body is an incredible self healer. It's been 6 months and I'm still on this journey. I was told not to have another pfizer vax. But I haven't and won't have ANY other vax. Mandate or not. I won't. I believe in my freedom and choice. 

Give your bodies time. Ride through it. It's so hard. I feel you all. But please please have hope. Because there is light at the end of the tunnel. Xxxx

Eric, Neytiri, Kim H and 30 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@jkro I echo Sajlent, some things help for a time...then others...

Could someone pick up a few things for you?

even magnesium and a multi vitamin may help-..

i will pull out my extra special nursing mother ideas....

Any cultured foods...real yogurt, real saurkraut, real miso can help...

If you have a traditional Chinese restaurant, save up to get a real

Congee dinner (essentially cooked rice boiled in liquid with many flavors)

its usually meat based but worth the healing and can be veggie also

(search vegan congee or just congee and make it at home).  Simple to digest.

Dandelion root tea, Burdock root tea have lots of inulin and can help

with covid/vaccine symptoms per my personal experience since I had

the disease fall 2019.  What grows around you may help you.

Funny I have a yard full of english ivy (thanks to my neighbors love of it..)

and it is also medicine much to my surprise...

Does English ivy have any benefits?

English ivy is an evergreen plant that offers some surprising benefits. As a houseplant, it may help to purify the air. When ingested, some research suggests that it may provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. In addition, it appears to be useful in reducing cough related to colds and viral infections.

(plant or fabricated) Immunomodulators will possibly help....like fresh

Ginger- can be juiced -or just cut up fresh and make tea..dried ginger is not so effective.

Green tea is another immunomodulator...(very wakey baby but still this study on

lactationg moms and green tea...)  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6723993/

titled

Supplementation of Plants with Immunomodulatory Properties during Pregnancy and Lactation—Maternal and Offspring Health Effects

also breastmilk is an Immunomodulator.!.but I guess thats for your baby of course.

Glad to try to sort thru any of it you are not able to, I have some time to search things...

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@andyl89 Yes, and I have had them for months. Also my dizziness and ear issues are 24/7. Going to physical therapy. How long has it been for you since the vaccine?

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@callie they told me I have this 🥺 it’s been almost 5 months since my vaccine and I’m dizzy 24/7. I have been going to physical therapy for about a month and a half now. No big changes as of yet. But I have been trying to stay more positive and keep my anxiety under control. Easier said than done 😬 it’s been rough. How are you doing?

ReplyQuote
Page 785 / 1151