40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hisrichess
Posted by: @medee

has anyone followed or spoken directly to their doctor about the world council for health protocol? i’m hesitant on putting all of that stuff in my body. the ivermictin and antihistamines and etc, all of that stuff is medication. and i’ve heard that it makes it worse for some people so i don’t know. i’ve been getting some good results from meditating, healthy eating and vitamins. and i haven’t been doing much, only zinc (tablets) and vitamin c (food & vitamins), omega 3s from fish. 

Have you been taking the supplements post discussion with a doctor or on your own?

on my own. they’re all  low. and i skip between days because my body gets overoworked. none of the doctors i’ve seen believe it’s vaccine related. they say im too young for any of these issues and brush it off. no testing, nothing. i’m stuck on my own. i have another appointment soon coming up, hopefully the results are a bit different.

Yeah, I've heard that comment too! Strange medical field!

But are you feeling any better by these?

I have been in supplements but were prescribed by a doctor. Rn just scared to put any supplements inside my bidy without consultation but no meds at all. But the f-up is no doctor will suggest any supplements coz they don't wanna discuss the cause for my issues.

I am planning to start treatment with a Functional Doctor but its too expensive and I am unsure of it but my symptoms are making me crazy and I might endup losing my job if things don't work out. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@jkro Correction, lots of people know what is happening to us and are studying it.

Here are some studies that are easily found in searching 'covid vaccination and vestibular issues studies'

Here is one by the NIH  Otologic Manifestations After COVID-19 Vaccination: The House Ear Clinic Experience

at JAMA-Preliminary Analysis of Association Between COVID-19 Vaccination and Sudden Hearing Loss

at Sage (Ear Nose and Throat Journal) Incidence of Audiological Adverse Effects Induced
by COVID-19 Vaccines: A Preliminary Study

You gotta look, don't assume.

Thanks for this! Is there any information on whether we can go back to normal ever? 

I know a few of them here have felt better in time but few also reported relapses. 

While there are others who have been sick for almost a year!

Medee, that is the 64 trillion dollar question.  'They' never designed a mechanism (within the jab) to stop the production of the spike proteins.  Not sure of the incentive there, but even if it was a mistake, it is inexcusable.  Again, see

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/     preventative treatment

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/math-plus-protocol/    hospital treatment

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/   long haul/vaccine injury treatment

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro

@hisrichess I just received an email back from him. So far it doesn’t seem promising for any answers. 

Oh no. Figured maybe he would be able to offer a little insight 🥺

ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

has anyone followed or spoken directly to their doctor about the world council for health protocol? i’m hesitant on putting all of that stuff in my body. the ivermictin and antihistamines and etc, all of that stuff is medication. and i’ve heard that it makes it worse for some people so i don’t know. i’ve been getting some good results from meditating, healthy eating and vitamins. and i haven’t been doing much, only zinc (tablets) and vitamin c (food & vitamins), omega 3s from fish. 

Have you been taking the supplements post discussion with a doctor or on your own?

on my own. they’re all  low. and i skip between days because my body gets overoworked. none of the doctors i’ve seen believe it’s vaccine related. they say im too young for any of these issues and brush it off. no testing, nothing. i’m stuck on my own. i have another appointment soon coming up, hopefully the results are a bit different.

Yeah, I've heard that comment too! Strange medical field!

But are you feeling any better by these?

I have been in supplements but were prescribed by a doctor. Rn just scared to put any supplements inside my bidy without consultation but no meds at all. But the f-up is no doctor will suggest any supplements coz they don't wanna discuss the cause for my issues.

I am planning to start treatment with a Functional Doctor but its too expensive and I am unsure of it but my symptoms are making me crazy and I might endup losing my job if things don't work out. 

yeah. i think the b12 implement helped alot. zinc helps, vitamin c makes me tired.

jacquelyn sauriol, Dee, jacquelyn sauriol and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

@jkro tried looking for an email no luck 🥺

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tennyson77

Just curious if anyone was suffering from vertigo or other vestibular issues, got a booster shot for example, and felt better?  I'm curious that some people with long COVID report symptom relief when getting a booster.  Just curious if anyone found that experience at all?

I have often wondered about this too. I have read long covid people feeling better after getting the vaccine. So I was curious if I got the second would I feel better? I personally am not risking any more covid shots. I had one and I feel like it ruined my life thus far. I have noticed with every big flare afterwards I feel a bit better day to day? It’s the weirdest thing. 

I implore you not to get more jabs.  Please.  Spike Protein disease is real, and the more jabs you get, the more spike proteins you body will make on top of the ones injected.  Boosters are full injections and additional trauma for the body.

Not the way to health, opposite.

You may want to listen to this morticians video, he discusses his experiences watching his friends decline after multiple jabs, blaming their illnesses on Covid itself.  You will have to scroll down the page to access this video.

https://thecovidworld.com/uk-funeral-director-sends-chilling-message-about-sharp-rise-in-covid-19-vaccine-deaths/

That being said, what about us? Are we ever going to feel like before or we stuck in this loophole forever?

Strange is, our reports come back normal but we're nowhere close to normal.🥺

Those who have taken the shot can't do anything about it now, but they can certainly refrain from taking any more and possibly making things even worse.

KitKat, DrL, Tom Germana and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @tennyson77

Just curious if anyone was suffering from vertigo or other vestibular issues, got a booster shot for example, and felt better?  I'm curious that some people with long COVID report symptom relief when getting a booster.  Just curious if anyone found that experience at all?

I have often wondered about this too. I have read long covid people feeling better after getting the vaccine. So I was curious if I got the second would I feel better? I personally am not risking any more covid shots. I had one and I feel like it ruined my life thus far. I have noticed with every big flare afterwards I feel a bit better day to day? It’s the weirdest thing. 

I implore you not to get more jabs.  Please.  Spike Protein disease is real, and the more jabs you get, the more spike proteins you body will make on top of the ones injected.  Boosters are full injections and additional trauma for the body.

Not the way to health, opposite.

You may want to listen to this morticians video, he discusses his experiences watching his friends decline after multiple jabs, blaming their illnesses on Covid itself.  You will have to scroll down the page to access this video.

https://thecovidworld.com/uk-funeral-director-sends-chilling-message-about-sharp-rise-in-covid-19-vaccine-deaths/

That being said, what about us? Are we ever going to feel like before or we stuck in this loophole forever?

Strange is, our reports come back normal but we're nowhere close to normal.🥺

Those who have taken the shot can't do anything about it now, but they can certainly refrain from taking any more and possibly making things even worse.

I still hope, we all recover from this madness soon!

Sassafras, jacquelyn sauriol, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

KitKat, PCMN, DrL and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@jkro Correction, lots of people know what is happening to us and are studying it.

Here are some studies that are easily found in searching 'covid vaccination and vestibular issues studies'

Here is one by the NIH  Otologic Manifestations After COVID-19 Vaccination: The House Ear Clinic Experience

at JAMA-Preliminary Analysis of Association Between COVID-19 Vaccination and Sudden Hearing Loss

at Sage (Ear Nose and Throat Journal) Incidence of Audiological Adverse Effects Induced

Did you read all of those you linked? One of them said there is no reason to believe the shots are causing ear issues. The other two were the same article that really didn’t say anything. Not trying to be crappy just saying those all don’t really say anything. Do you have experience in reading medical research? Some of those are from peer reviewed journals. But I’m medicine they discount anything that is not from peer reviewed journal articles as not relevant. NIH stuff is relevant too. I’m not trying to roast anyone I’m just saying I read all of the links and I did t get any closer to answers by reading them. 

Dee, Sassafras, jacquelyn sauriol and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Did you read all of those you linked? One of them said there is no reason to believe the shots are causing ear issues. The other two were the same article that really didn’t say anything. Not trying to be crappy just saying those all don’t really say anything. Do you have experience in reading medical research? Some of those are from peer reviewed journals. But I’m medicine they discount anything that is not from peer reviewed journal articles as not relevant. NIH stuff is relevant too. I’m not trying to roast anyone I’m just saying I read all of the links and I did t get any closer to answers by reading them. 

Thanks Jessie; I was told there were no studies, by the Forum, that is what I was responding to.  Studies start with a suspicion, or they would not be done.  I should have read more, but this is not really my day job.

Perhaps a simpler approach is to look at what is here- updated weekly.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/a-practical-approach-to-keeping-healthy-after-your-covid-19-jab/

Post Covid-19 Injection Syndrome or pCoIS (also called Post Covid-19 Vaccine Syndrome or pCoVS) is a new complex multi-system inflammatory syndrome. A syndrome is a collection of symptoms that may differ from person to person. Emerging data show that pCoIS is similar to Long Covid or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and manifests as a combination of the following symptoms:

• muscle and joint pain
  • gastrointestinal upset
  • weakness
  • numbness and tingling in the extremities
  • intense fatigue
  • poor sleep
  • brain fog 

Unlike Long Covid, pCoIS does not appear to necessarily progress from a Covid-19 like illness but may arise spontaneously weeks after a Covid-19 injection. As pCoIS is a new condition, we don’t know the long-term significance of the symptoms.

Eight categories of pCoIS disease

The World Council for Health experts currently recognises the following eight categories of pCoIS disease: 

Categorization Description
Cardiac Complications (pCoIS-Car) For post-injection symptoms affecting the heart such as inflammation or myocarditis, heart attack, or heart failure
Neurological Complications (pCoIS-N) For post-injection symptoms affecting the brain and nervous system such as Guillain Barre Syndrome, encephalitis, Parkinson's Disease, memory loss, and dementia
Haematological Complications (pCoIS-H) For post-injection symptoms affecting the blood cells such as blood clots, thrombocytopenia and lymphoma
Vascular Complications (pCoIS-V) For post-injection symptoms affecting blood vessels such as stroke, blood vessel thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism
Immune System Complications (CoIS-IS) For post injections symptoms affecting the immune system including autoimmune diseases (e.g. Diabetes Mellitus, Multiple Sclerosis and Chrohn's Disease) and infections (e.g. Shingles, Herpes, Epstein Barr Virus)
Reproductive Health Complications (PCoIS-RH) For post-injection complications affecting pregnancy and the reproductive organs such as adverse pregnancy outcomes, heavy periods, post-menopausal bleeding, and infertility
Cancer Complications (PCoIS-Can) For post-injection appearance of cancers such as breast cancer, lymphoma, leukemia, and brain cancer
Congenital Complications (pCoIS-Con) For post-injection congenital complications such as diseases/abnormalities present from birth (e.g. bleeding and clotting abnormalities, deformities) 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Thanks Jessie; I was told there were no studies, by the Forum, that is what I was responding to.  Studies start with a suspicion, or they would not be done.  I should have read more, but this is not really my day job.

Perhaps a simpler approach is to look at what is here- updated weekly.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/a-practical-approach-to-keeping-healthy-after-your-covid-19-jab/

Post Covid-19 Injection Syndrome or pCoIS (also called Post Covid-19 Vaccine Syndrome or pCoVS) is a new complex multi-system inflammatory syndrome. A syndrome is a collection of symptoms that may differ from person to person. Emerging data show that pCoIS is similar to Long Covid or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and manifests as a combination of the following symptoms:

• muscle and joint pain
  • gastrointestinal upset
  • weakness
  • numbness and tingling in the extremities
  • intense fatigue
  • poor sleep
  • brain fog 

Unlike Long Covid, pCoIS does not appear to necessarily progress from a Covid-19 like illness but may arise spontaneously weeks after a Covid-19 injection. As pCoIS is a new condition, we don’t know the long-term significance of the symptoms.

Eight categories of pCoIS disease

The World Council for Health experts currently recognises the following eight categories of pCoIS disease: 

Categorization Description
Cardiac Complications (pCoIS-Car) For post-injection symptoms affecting the heart such as inflammation or myocarditis, heart attack, or heart failure
Neurological Complications (pCoIS-N) For post-injection symptoms affecting the brain and nervous system such as Guillain Barre Syndrome, encephalitis, Parkinson's Disease, memory loss, and dementia
Haematological Complications (pCoIS-H) For post-injection symptoms affecting the blood cells such as blood clots, thrombocytopenia and lymphoma
Vascular Complications (pCoIS-V) For post-injection symptoms affecting blood vessels such as stroke, blood vessel thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism
Immune System Complications (CoIS-IS) For post injections symptoms affecting the immune system including autoimmune diseases (e.g. Diabetes Mellitus, Multiple Sclerosis and Chrohn's Disease) and infections (e.g. Shingles, Herpes, Epstein Barr Virus)
Reproductive Health Complications (PCoIS-RH) For post-injection complications affecting pregnancy and the reproductive organs such as adverse pregnancy outcomes, heavy periods, post-menopausal bleeding, and infertility
Cancer Complications (PCoIS-Can) For post-injection appearance of cancers such as breast cancer, lymphoma, leukemia, and brain cancer
Congenital Complications (pCoIS-Con) For post-injection congenital complications such as diseases/abnormalities present from birth (e.g. bleeding and clotting abnormalities, deformities) 

Thanks for the response. I have seen the world council page. I’m not saying reading medical research is my day job I was just putting things out there to remember when researching stuff. Thanks for your input 

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, Plazervil2500 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sara90

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

Thanks for your response, Sara! The one I spoke with doesn't have a appointment thing. I will have to opt for a 3 months course and pay a lumpsum amount at once so, I am a bit confused on that.

I hardly had any side effects the 1st month but, I did a mistake of taking medication and ruined my health even further. I wasn't aware the medication won't work on me. Now 2 months down, I have many issues including palpitations which started after I took a tablet.

For now I am thinking of sticking to my diet and in the meanwhile will decide if I wish to opt for this medication.

If you could share the list your Naturopath provided, it might help me. Pls message me the details. I'll have a look and try some.

Thank you once again!

Sara and Sara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cheridoerhotmail-com)

Hello everyone I wrote about my side effects back in August or September really can’t remember. Brain fog! Anyway after first jab  Moderna my first first ten days I had a different symptom every day. Then on the tenth day things go real bad woke up dizzy and with just walking to my mail had to sit down or I was going to faint you know when black spots encroaching from your peripheral vision. Couldn’t catch my breathe started to hyperventilate then came the chill nausea and those horrible shakes you feel like a bobble head and people think you either have Parkinson’s or your an old drunk. Very embarrassing  Btw Jab was July 28th these side effects last well into the end of October. Started a protocol of vitamin D - Zinc with quercetin and nac (N-Acetylcysteine 600mg. Oh before I had to take Ativan to stop hyperventilating and the shakes. After I started with the supplements I no longer need Ativan. I was fine for a month maybe six weeks. Now I’ll admit  I’ve been stressed we are moving bought a house and then we finally sold our just waiting for closing.  Now all my symptoms are back again Did they come back because I have been working hard to present our house for sale or does that have nothing to do with it I upped my NAC to 3x a day hopefully that will help. Getting a new round of blood panels to see if anything has change. Last blood work showed very high ana-titer count which points to autoimmune but all the other test were negative and I was feeling almost normal but now it’s back six months after the first and only jab. Has anybody found a cure or a different protocol that helps? This is no way to live! 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @rainyday

@sara90 Your doctor, by contrast, needs to spend more time online and research what is actually happening to people. It IS absurd for a cardiologist to suggest you take the second dose after pericarditis. I mean, seriously? I'm aghast these people have doctorates. 

There was a woman who came to my workplace - shortly after the vaccines began being administered - who developed pericarditis after the first injection. She was wearing a heart monitor and had been "cleared" by her cardiologist to receive the second dose. She said, "I hope it doesn't happen again!" I was floored that anyone would attempt a second dose after that experience - but even more floored that a reputable cardiologist would sign off on it! 

I agree, this whole experience has been a joke. I will never trust the government or a vaccine ever again. 
I had to force this cardiologist to give me an exemption and mind you, I’m eligible because of the pericarditis. He is so pro-vaccine that he doesn’t want to hear about the adverse reactions. 
The fact that some people who had adverse reactions to the dose and are going back for the second and third is beyond me. 

They are willing to die in order to just live!!!😑 SMH!

Rainyday, dragonlover, Sara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 817 / 1151