Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@crapcan)

Hi all,

I've been following this forum since June after getting my 1st dose of Pfizer, and it's been really helpful to know that there are others like me. I'd love to give some positivity, but unfortunately, after 6 months, I'm in a even worse state than I was at the beginning. It's really frustrating.

It started with neurological issues such as head pressure and dizziness/nausea that gets worse with activity. After 2 weeks, I had gotten back to %80 normal, and then relapsed and had additional symptoms such as eye floaters and pain/discomfort in the chest area.

Had a myriad of tests, they all came back normal just like the most people here. Nothing I was prescribed (steroids, anti-histamins etc.) helped.

Has any one of you had CT with contrast for the chest pain? My neurological symptoms and chest issues are basically in sync. They seem to get better or worse at the same time, so I think they could be related.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by crapcan

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @rainyday

@sara90 Your doctor, by contrast, needs to spend more time online and research what is actually happening to people. It IS absurd for a cardiologist to suggest you take the second dose after pericarditis. I mean, seriously? I'm aghast these people have doctorates. 

There was a woman who came to my workplace - shortly after the vaccines began being administered - who developed pericarditis after the first injection. She was wearing a heart monitor and had been "cleared" by her cardiologist to receive the second dose. She said, "I hope it doesn't happen again!" I was floored that anyone would attempt a second dose after that experience - but even more floored that a reputable cardiologist would sign off on it! 

I agree, this whole experience has been a joke. I will never trust the government or a vaccine ever again. 
I had to force this cardiologist to give me an exemption and mind you, I’m eligible because of the pericarditis. He is so pro-vaccine that he doesn’t want to hear about the adverse reactions. 
The fact that some people who had adverse reactions to the dose and are going back for the second and third is beyond me. 

They are willing to die in order to just live!!!😑 SMH!

And the thing is, the shot may or may not prevent one from becoming ill or dying.  No guarantees.  

Rainyday, Dee, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mdesilva)

Hello! Has anyone experienced weight loss after getting the vaccine? My mom and I got the first Moderna vaccine on October 28, after that we both felt pretty good except I felt dizzy for a few days. We got our second dose of the vaccine on November 25, and we both felt pretty bad. My mother felt great weakness, shivering, headache. I felt extremely dizzy to the point that I felt like I was going to pass out. I didn't have an appetite for 2-3 days but after that I felt better and started eating as usual. The same thing happened to my mom. Nevertheless, we both noticed that we had lost some weight. I don't know how much because we don't have body weight scales at home but I can definitely see a visual change - my cheeks are no longer round as before, my arms are thin, my stomach is flat. The same for my mom. We eat as before and we both have a good appetite, but this weight loss actually worries me. Has anyone else experienced weight loss after the vaccine, like out of nowhere? It should be noted that we have no other complaints and we feel good, we are only worried about this weight loss because at this point I don't know if I will continue to lose weight or not and, to be honest, it scares me.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by mdesilva

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@sara90   Sara, Can you share the list of supplements?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol
Posted by: @thenystagmus

I did request this week to the VEDA forum management to begin to make at least a resource page for people, instead of depending on random replies for assistance. 

There are actual resources now, where there was not before. 

I do not think they will do this, and the reason is fear, which is just stupid.

Fear ...yes, maybe you could call others on this ...but we who are putting ourselves out there as vaccine injured personally have little to lose.

I've had months to think on these things and I can see how someone in the medical professions could be wise to not jump into the middle of this mess at this time. I've seen information on how organizations with medical oversight are warning that medical licenses could be lost if practitioners engage in activities that they deem "misinformation". 

The doctors and groups of doctors claiming to understand what's going on for those of us injured - well, I just think it's too early to tout their theories and advice as the last word. I don't think there's been enough time for necessary research and studies to have happened yet for standard proven protocols to have been developed for the diagnosis and treatment of the many possible manifestations of vaccine injuries. At this time this has only just begun and is in infancy stages for those with long post-Covid infection issues.

Do I like all that? A resounding NO!! But we know there are powers that be that are looking to squelch sources of information they see as unwelcome and dangerous. If VEDA were to start promoting these treatment theories, then it's more likely that we'd lose our opportunity to discourse here as we now can to this date. And I know we'd hate to see that happen. 😔🙏

Sassafras, thank you for your message. I appreciate it. Here are some deeper issues I see happening here...

1-Some people do not get answers to their entries

2-Many who come here are not so internet savvy and are likely sick and ill, and can't spend time roaming for info if they do not find help more directly, quickly.

3-Lots has changed in terms of understanding since they started the forum last January 2021

The FLCCC Alliance has formed-with PDF Protocols for Covid AND post vax/Long Haul Covid for patients and for doctors

The World Council for Health has formed-with PDF handout on SPIKE PROTEIN DISEASE

When I open the forum, it is usually on page one, with Ed's intro statement (Has anyone that has received any of the new Covid Vaccines, did you experience any increased dizziness or other symptoms?).

It could be so much more helpful than that now;  again, sick folks are falling through the cracks.

Finally, the reason you give for NOT adding a few simple links is the SAME REASON the entire medical community rejected Ivermection and Hydroxychloroquin for example,  claiming they are not 'legit'.

This is false and many have suffered horribly for it.

Take the time to read about these and other treatments on the FLCCC Alliance site, you will find out that they indeed have an outstanding track record of success in treatment and millions of safe uses and are affordable.

Most hospitals use of very ineffective drugs with high price tags, and the approval of those drugs was tainted by $$.

I am just asking for a resource page.  It is not a big ask. It is not treatment. It would look like this;

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/     preventative treatment

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/math-plus-protocol/    hospital treatment

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/   long haul and vaccine injury treatment

This information should be part of the very first thing folks see....it would even the playing field some for everyone.

Best

jackie

Hello Jackie,

The Veda organization has been around for about 30 years and will hopefully continue to be here for a long time to come - for those with vestibular challenges.

Soon it will be a year since our moderator, David Morrill, asked the question that started this thread on the Veda forum. By definition, a forum is a place where ideas & views on a particular issue can be exchanged. By design it's not intended to provide answers to all entries.

You have done a thorough job of providing information that you feel is important in your entries. [I appreciate how someone (maybe you?) recently chose the brevity of linking to a pertinent past entry to respond to someone's query.] We each feel that what we have to share is important, but it's expected that respect be given for each other, even when it comes to agreeing to disagree. It's really not productive to use this forum as a stage upon which to denounce others' viewpoints.

Although we can share with each other and with the Veda organization, Veda decides what we see when we go to their site and it is good that we content ourselves with respecting that.

We've been given an amazing opportunity to share our ideas & views here, far beyond the vestibular issues that Veda was formed to address. And many of us are very grateful for that!

Jessie, Rainyday, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus Thanks; I guess to me what that sound like is 'let the victims sort it out for themselves' and that is what I have such a hard time with.  Best

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Here is a very good discussion, Dr. Peter McCoullough and Joe Rogan, on why the

preventative treatments of HCQ and IVM were quashed in favor of mass mNRA vaccination. 

https://open.spotify.com/show/4rOoJ6Egrf8K2IrywzwOMk#login

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

re 'She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition."

This vaccine knocks out the innate immune system.  I am a bit disturbed by your doctor pointing to 'your underlying condition' as the problem.  The vaccine is the problem.  best

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@medee Hi Dee, 

Ive been following up with a Naturopath since September. She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition. 
She said she has treated a young woman who experienced dizziness and similar side effects to the people in this forum. This lady had mono twice in her life so apparently the virus was dormant in her body. I think that’s makes a lot of sense. 

The Naturopath suggested that I stick to an anti-inflammatory diet and told me to get Black cumin seed oil, electrolytes and liposomal glutathione. Ive been taking the supplements for 3 months now.  I can share the list she has provided me if you want. 
Im 6 months post vaccine, Im much better than what I was but still have some lingering side effects.

If you want to go ahead with the functional practitioner, you should. I’m not sure if mine has made a difference but I like following up with her because she’s the only one that seems to care (she’s very comforting and compassionate compared to the doctors I’ve seen). So it’s your choice! I think sticking to a clean diet and time is what will heal us.

re 'She also thinks that the people who have experienced adverse reactions to the vaccine is caused by some type of underlying condition."

This vaccine knocks out the innate immune system.  I am a bit disturbed by your doctor pointing to 'your underlying condition' as the problem.  The vaccine is the problem.  best

But my question is, why are we a minority having these reactions? Most people are fully vaccinated and have zero reactions. I know people that took 3 doses and had 0 side effects. Why us?! 

Jessie, Rainyday, Dee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

Just had my follow up appt. with my neurologist today to discuss my MRI, had the brain w/wo contrast and cervical spine w/wo contrast and both were clear, a little arthritis in the neck but not a problem. Seems no matter how many people on here say theirs came back clear we worry until ours is ok. He said he doesn't know what is going on and gave me a pamphlet on Small Fiber neuropathy and said we could test for that, I said not now as I don't  want to keep testing for everything. I asked if this were in fact caused by the vaccine would it be a life long problem and he said we just don't know. Anyway I'm about 8+ months from 2nd Moderna and today I was feeling pretty good.

Sara, KitKat, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@sara90 the only reasonable explain I have heard takes almost 3 hours but is well well well worth it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz#login   Joe Rogan interviews Peter McCoullough

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @robinreese

So happy and lucky to get the vaccine!! Everyone should get it!

I received the 1st shot an hour ago and am feeling more and more dizzy for sure. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with Ocular Vestibular Dysfunction due to a complicated TBI that turned into Post-Concussion Syndrome. I moved to Phoenix shortly after the diagnosis because Dr. Javier Cardenas, founder of the Barrow Concussion and Brain Injury Center, accepted me as a patient. It is fascinating what they are doing down there! Holistic stuff. His guidance and the continual rehab helped me immensely and I am still working with Vision Therapy and the like. In any case, I am glad to have found this site and look forward to learning more about the community when I have some time. I am a former athlete and can no longer live at 8000 feet elevation. I will be posting a question soon that involves oxygen saturation and labile hypertension.

a long stretch, but wondering how you are doing now

best

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@ksmith how are you doing now? from Portland OR

ReplyQuote
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@andy65 how are you doing?

for a good list of current side effects from vaccine

I use this link https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

instead of Vaers; it is updated frequently

choose your vaccine and scroll down to the list of reported symptoms

breathe deeply it is a long list and some side effects have

different names than we would use, the scientific names so that

can take some internet sleuthing as well

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

best

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@sara90 

Hi. Good to hear things seem to be getting better, albeit as we know, it takes time and perseverance. Somehow intuitively I feel that what the naturopath said is true, meaning that the vaccine triggers some underlying condition or brings out our "weak spots".. Especially when talking about "boosters" , people seem to experience more adverse symptoms. Have heard many friends / close relatives share their experience with the booster, luckily thought they all have said that the symptoms didnt last long... best wishes

Sara, KitKat, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 818 / 1151