Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 821 / 1064

Plazervil2500
(@hisrichess)

update: I FINALLY GOT TO SEE A DOCTOR AT A FREE CLINIC. and my insurance is now not out of whack anymore. so hopefully now i can find some real resources and new doctors here in virginia that are willing to help. 

the doctors i saw at the free clinic says that he thinks my brain’s gateways are out of whack. it’s signaling things to do things it shouldn’t be doing at the moment, he said it’s overpowered. he doesn’t think it’s the vaccine but he also doesn’t disagree that it isn’t. he thinks that my preexisting bipolar disganosis is out of whack with this also and is causing the hyper anxiety/dissociation at days on end. it makes alot of sense because i get sensations like things are crawling/slithering on my face. 

my heart rate is high, while i was sitting it was 104. it’s been high since all of this has happened. he said that i should see a cardiologist so i made the appointment and see that doctor the 20th. having palpitations now and chest pain that’s scary and very annoying. they took blood to check my thyroid activity, waiting to hear back from it. he’s certain that could be causing it but who knows with this? 

he wants me to take lithium but i don’t know if i’m going to. my brother is schizophrenic and he took that before, bad side effects. plus i don’t know about the constant prickling into my skin for blood thing. it’s a serious drug and my body is already out of whack. 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hisrichess
Posted by: @tennyson77

@jacquelynsauriol I’m all for having open discussions, but I personally am getting a bit weary of all the linking to non reputable sources on this site (and even the occasional affiliate link - like really, we are trying to make money off each other here now?).

Joe Rogan is an ex mma fighter who was advocating ivermectin at one point (which has little to no evidence that it does anything, and has also resulted in about 100 overdose deaths). I want answers too, but I think we need science based solutions and not random doctors, media personalities, and naturopaths giving random advice. 

the science based solution for COVID was the vaccine. science based solutions for everything aren’t always the best idea. the fact that naturopaths are helping people beyond what they medications are doing for people is actually a wonderful thing. 

if our symptoms and issues could possibly be cured by natural medications that would indicate that it’s not as bad as we think it is. 

You also make a solid point that science got us into this mess. It is hard in these times to know what advice to follow. I should’ve followed my gut instinct and not been brainwashed into the shot. It may have helped lots of people but for some reason in my heart I knew it would cause trouble for me. I cancelled my appointment several times before actually taking it. 

Dee, twistedgift, Sara and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Glen
 Glen
(@glenb)

Posted by: @rainydayP

@lmkk I work in a medical office that administers booster doses. The Pfizer booster is the same dosage as the first two vaccines (30 micrograms); the Moderna booster, however, is only half the dose (50 micrograms as opposed to 100.) They wouldn't allow someone who hadn't received their second dose to receive the booster. 

I had two doses of the Moderna, and in the beginning, I wondered if I would have better tolerated the Pfizer, which had less of the mRNA (200 micrograms after two doses of the Moderna vs. 60 micrograms after two doses of the Pfizer.) However, after reading all of the reactions on this site, I'm convinced it's the mRNA itself - not the amount in the vaccine - that causes the damage. 

I would personally not risk taking a third dose, but as you wrote, there are some people who did and had no further reactions. The entire thing is very, very odd!

I've taken a different view on that after reading so many reports and lab research articles. J&J and AZ are viral vector vaccines and many of those vaccine recipients are reporting the same problems but not in the same numbers because the majority of people in the USA took Moderna or Pfizer. The most adverse reaction reports submitted on Yellowcard in the UK are for Astrazeneca. My thought is no matter how you get those vaccine spike proteins in your body it's going to cause problems for some.

Dee, DrL, Jessie and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Tarx
 Tarx
(@tarx)

@sickofthis really want to try it I just don’t want nasty side affects! I panic about trying new things recently haha x

ReplyQuote
Plazervil2500
(@hisrichess)

Posted by: @jkro

@jacquelynsauriol I’m all for having open discussions, but I personally am getting a bit weary of all the linking to non reputable sources on this site (and even the occasional affiliate link - like really, we are trying to make money off each other here now?).

Joe Rogan is an ex mma fighter who was advocating ivermectin at one point (which has little to no evidence that it does anything, and has also resulted in about 100 overdose deaths). I want answers too, but I think we need science based solutions and not random doctors, media personalities, and naturopaths giving random advice. 

the science based solution for COVID was the vaccine. science based solutions for everything aren’t always the best idea. the fact that naturopaths are helping people beyond what they medications are doing for people is actually a wonderful thing. 

if our symptoms and issues could possibly be cured by natural medications that would indicate that it’s not as bad as we think it is. 

You also make a solid point that science got us into this mess. It is hard in these times to know what advice to follow. I should’ve followed my gut instinct and not been brainwashed into the shot. It may have helped lots of people but for some reason in my heart I knew it would cause trouble for me. I cancelled my appointment several times before actually taking it. 

i’ve read through about 150 pages on this forum, i watched before joining for a month. many many many people have said this. something deep down told them not to get it. that was our body and spirit trying to warn us about the danger it could do. it’s funny because i was 2 seconds from walking out of the door when i told my doctor that i would get it. i had the thought of not taking the second because of how tired the first did. i had forgot about the second. our spirit/body can sense things before it happens. we can’t dwell on it anymore, because it’s been done and set in stone. we can’t reverse time and go back and say “DON’T.” best thing is to deal with it accordingly day by day.

medication is not natural. MRNA vaccines literally alters our DNA and makeup. it only makes sense that our bodies would be stunned and gone into overdrive. it’s a natural reaction. it’s scary but it’s the truth. i’m not putting anymore poison into my body, medications are poison. aside from the medicine that implements natural things found in our bodies like vitamins and chemicals we need for certain things. it would only make sense to go the natural route in this case, but that’s not to eliminate the people who have success with the extra medications being implemented. it’s many ways to go about it. 

ReplyQuote
Plazervil2500
(@hisrichess)

Posted by: @chelsun

I'm posting to give some hope to those of you who are still suffering after getting vaccinated. I too, developed POTS like symptoms after getting vaccinated with Pfizer. First vaccine in Jan., 2nd one middle of Feb. I was experincing dizziness, low blood pressure when standing, rapid heart rate, numbness in my legs, floaters and extreme fatigue. Early in the month of May, I was so extremely tachycardia upon even sitting up, I was admitted to the hosptial for 8 days.

Since then I am 90% better. I did see two cardiologist and a neurologist, all wanted to put me on steriods, but I wanted to try to solved this without. What I did was, I increased my hydration, 80 Fl oz of water a day, as well as a half a bottle of Pedalyte every morning, increased my salt intake and went back to taking my vitamin supplement that I had stopped prior to the vaccine. I also bought a rowing machine and have used it to get endurance back while being in a seated position. 

As of today, I can now do about a mile walk and my heart rate and blood pressure have returned to normal, I'm no longer fatigue and if I have floaters I'm not seeing them.  

It did take some time to get back to normal, but want to give encouragment to those who are still suffering. Don't give up hope and try different approaches until you get one that works for you. 

P.S. I beat cancer in 2019 and I wasn't about to let the vaccine beat me! 

ReplyQuote
Tarx
 Tarx
(@tarx)

@hisrichess yes it’s just scary isn’t it putting something new into your body, completely agree with you there! But at the same time I am willing to try anything that could possibly make me better and get me out of this hell. So it is a hard position to be in isn’t it 😫

Sara, dragonlover, Jessie and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

i’ve read through about 150 pages on this forum, i watched before joining for a month. many many many people have said this. something deep down told them not to get it. that was our body and spirit trying to warn us about the danger it could do. it’s funny because i was 2 seconds from walking out of the door when i told my doctor that i would get it. i had the thought of not taking the second because of how tired the first did. i had forgot about the second. our spirit/body can sense things before it happens. we can’t dwell on it anymore, because it’s been done and set in stone. we can’t reverse time and go back and say “DON’T.” best thing is to deal with it accordingly day by day.

medication is not natural. MRNA vaccines literally alters our DNA and makeup. it only makes sense that our bodies would be stunned and gone into overdrive. it’s a natural reaction. it’s scary but it’s the truth. i’m not putting anymore poison into my body, medications are poison. aside from the medicine that implements natural things found in our bodies like vitamins and chemicals we need for certain things. it would only make sense to go the natural route in this case, but that’s not to eliminate the people who have success with the extra medications being implemented. it’s many ways to go about it. 

I too felt like until the very last second I was going to say nope I’m not doing it. The thing that made me stay is that I thought I keep backing out and I don’t want to keep going back and forth. 

ReplyQuote
fabiana
(@fabiana)

Hi!

I just started developing these symptoms and I’m freaking out.

To give a bit of context:I took my first pfizer shot on sunday. I was extremely anxious because I was raised by an extremely religious anti vaxxer mom who recently told me that if I would get it it would be the biggest betrayal for her.

I am 20 years old and I did it behind her back. I cannot talk to people about this because everyone knows I am a hypochondriac and they dont take me seriously. Last night, I woke up 8 times with my arms numb. In the morning the numbness went away I remained with only a subtle tingling feeling. I spent hours researching this and I have no hope. 

Is there really nobody who only experienced it for a few days? Can someone give me a positive perspective? I have severe Generalized Anxiety disorder so I guess its the best combination. 

ReplyQuote
vaxdJJ4-21
(@jaydev55)

@adelaide hi there. How have you been since you last update?  Any more progress?  

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

I too felt like until the very last second I was going to say nope I’m not doing it. The thing that made me stay is that I thought I keep backing out and I don’t want to keep going back and forth. 

Ditto...I also had a really bad feeling in the days leading up to my jab. I nearly didn't go to my appointment. I sat and watched the clock for my 5:15pm appointment all day with a sense of impending doom.

I went ahead and took the jab against my better judgement, I was in a blind panic due to family pressure and media scaremongering.

Looking back my senses where screaming out to me not to go ahead with it but sadly I ignored my sixth sense. 

It's amazing how so many of us all had a bad feeling about the jab, it seems like our sixth sense is more awake/in tune to something and has the ability to perceive something before it actually happens. 

Really wish I had trusted my instincts.

ReplyQuote
Andree Scollard
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@thenystagmus Thank you for your post about VeDA. You are correct, VeDA's Forum is a place for those with vestibular issues to share their experiences and the treatments that have worked for them. It is simply a place to share. VeDA purposefully does not get involved in the conversations beyond interjecting when individuals have been inappropriate or disrespectful of other posters. VeDA does not have healthcare professionals on staff so we are not able to diagnose or give treatment advice. This Forum is not a place to push your opinions on others, complain about how the Forum works or discuss conspiracy theories or unproven treatments for Covid (for example, Ivermectin). If you have questions about resources, would like information or healthcare and support referrals, please contact VeDA directly at [email protected] or call us at 800-837-8428.

Chelsun, KitKat, dragonlover and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Sara
 Sara
(@sara90)

Posted by: @pcmn

@sara90 

Hi. Good to hear things seem to be getting better, albeit as we know, it takes time and perseverance. Somehow intuitively I feel that what the naturopath said is true, meaning that the vaccine triggers some underlying condition or brings out our "weak spots".. Especially when talking about "boosters" , people seem to experience more adverse symptoms. Have heard many friends / close relatives share their experience with the booster, luckily thought they all have said that the symptoms didnt last long... best wishes

Hi, it does make sense, otherwise why would the majority of the population be okay after 3 shots? I was in a room on clubhouse the other day (it’s a social media audio app) and they were talking about Covid 19 and Vaccines. This doctor said that the vaccine should stay into the arm muscle, he said that if the vaccine goes into the bloodstream, that’s when it will cause problems. So I wonder if that’s what happened to us. Anyways, who knows at this point! 

Chelsun and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
Sara
 Sara
(@sara90)

Posted by: @rainyday

@sara90 I have the same question! A woman came into my workplace yesterday who was disabled with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. She said the second dose of Pfizer "knocked her down" for two weeks - but then she got better. She'd decided to get her booster. 

Why would someone with a pre-existing autoimmune disorder recover more quickly than a healthy person with NO pre-existing conditions? I was 27, healthy, regularly hiked several miles, vegetarian, worked full-time. . .and the second dose of the Moderna has kept me down for nine weeks and counting. I don't understand. 

Exactly! Most people with health conditions are fine, even cancer patients are taking this vaccine. My friend has Crohn’s disease, she was hesitant of getting the vaccine and she finally did because it was mandated by her employer. She’s fine!! 
Like you, I’m 31, exercised 3-4x a week  and the most careful with my diet.

May God heal us. 

DrL and Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @pcmn

@sara90 

Hi. Good to hear things seem to be getting better, albeit as we know, it takes time and perseverance. Somehow intuitively I feel that what the naturopath said is true, meaning that the vaccine triggers some underlying condition or brings out our "weak spots".. Especially when talking about "boosters" , people seem to experience more adverse symptoms. Have heard many friends / close relatives share their experience with the booster, luckily thought they all have said that the symptoms didnt last long... best wishes

Hi, it does make sense, otherwise why would the majority of the population be okay after 3 shots? I was in a room on clubhouse the other day (it’s a social media audio app) and they were talking about Covid 19 and Vaccines. This doctor said that the vaccine should stay into the arm muscle, he said that if the vaccine goes into the bloodstream, that’s when it will cause problems. So I wonder if that’s what happened to us. Anyways, who knows at this point! 

I also had that theory. I wondered if it went into my bloodstream? 

jacquelyn sauriol, KitKat, DrL and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 821 / 1064