Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 832 / 1080

Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@markm

I have a sister who is a registered nurse at a hospital in Boston, MA.  She contracted Covid-19 in March of 2020.  During this time she lost her sense of taste and smell and developed tinnitus.  It took a full year for her sense of smell and taste to come back, and it took a good 6 months for the tinnitus to go away.  She said at times the tinnitus was the worst...

She did go on and got both doses of the vaccine and none of the symptoms she had from Covid-19 returned.

She also told me if my tinnitus is from the vaccine (which it DEFINITELY IS!) then it is only temporary...

Has the tinnitus subsided for you?

How are you feeling these days? Have you gotten 100% back to your normal life?

ReplyQuote
LorraineB
(@swtammie78)

Posted by: @sickofthis

Can I ask a question to everyone on what is believed to be happening to us? I have heard many theories on here and am unsure which seems most realistic/likely. It may be different for everyone, or a combination of some of the following but I’m curious what everyone thinks. Theories I heard:

1. Jab triggered an underlying condition/virus that we had.

2. An over-activation of our immune system

3. Jab attacked our “weakest” part of our body

4. Anti-idiotype antibodies are still present and to blame for causing symptoms

5. The spike protein is causing excessive inflammation causing symptoms to manifest.

Thoughts?

I only just read about anti-idiotype antibodies last night - it's an interesting theory and I hope it's investigated further. Here's an article for anyone that's interested:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/autoimmunity-may-explain-long-covid-and-rare-vaccine-side-effects

I am happy to know that some researchers are looking into potential causes of both long COVID and severe vaccine side effects; recognizing that perhaps they might have something in common. 

Based on your comment, I think you know about as much as anyone here. My neurologist diagnosed me with a severe adverse neurological reaction following the first dose of a Pfizer vaccine. If the doctor was willing to admit I had a side effect then I believe he would admit a cause if he knew of one. Unfortunately, it's still too soon to know what's going on for certain. Although, the immune system still perplexes experts to some degree so we might never know. I think all of those theories are plausible. 

DrL, Jase V2 and Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus
Posted by: @gingerjones

SEE: Link between COVID-19 vaccination, tinnitus ‘worth looking into’
At:  https://www.healio.com/news/primary-care/20210603/qa-link-between-covid19-vaccination-tinnitus-worth-looking-into

Within a few hours of receiving his second COVID-19 vaccine dose in February, Gregory A. Poland, MD, a vaccinologist and director of the vaccine research group at the Mayo Clinic, knew something was not right.

Within about 90 minutes after receiving his second dose of an mRNA vaccine, he experienced the sudden and severe onset of tinnitus. He soon discovered that he had tinnitus, becoming one of at least 2,250 people who reported developing the condition following COVID-19 vaccination. The actual number may be higher, and a critical question is whether it is coincidence or causal, according to Poland.

He said it is time for federal health agencies to examine the COVID-19 vaccine-tinnitus link, although he acknowledged that the FDA and CDC are “overwhelmed with the amount of data” they are receiving regarding vaccination.

Quote: Dr. Poland: My second hunch is that over time, these off-target inflammatory responses will either disappear completely or considerably diminish over time, which raises a really important question: Do I get a third COVID-19 vaccine dose if those become recommended?

Ginger! I am about to shout!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST INFORMATION I HAVE SEEN REMOTELY CONNECTED WITH WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH FOR 3+ MONTHS!!

If you've never followed a link yet, I highly recommend doing so with this one! I plan to print this and share it around.

Ginger - I dub you worthy of the very first Golden Ear award for sleuthing out this resource! Thank you immensely! 🤩

@gingerj has your tinnitus cured now?

Have all your symptoms vanished?

ReplyQuote
roger777
(@roger777)

@jkro I am thinking the same thing. My sister is an RN and she said the neurologist need to diagnos everyone for billing purposes. Possible vaccine side effect isnt a diagnosis. Thanks for the kind words. These past 8 weeks have been rough but at least we strongly believe it will get better. Hopefully sooner then later 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

Along with the multitude of side effects noted by many hundred people, I am asking today, how many find their symptoms come and go presenting with some news ones. Im currently struggling with eye, ear and head pressure leading to headaches. Curious if anyone else has had this eye pressure also? The symptoms seem to jump around.

Dee and KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
sickofthis
(@sickofthis)

Posted by: @sarap

@sickofthis yes, there is no supplement or diet that is going to reduce inflammation more than prednisone, at least acutely.  I couldn’t take my prednisone fast enough.  

Thanks for your reply. Did you notice a difference after you took it? Did the symptoms it reduced stay away after your steroid? I tried it once before and it helped my symptoms for about a week then the symptoms came back.

ReplyQuote
Sarap
(@sarap)

@sickofthis the thing with prednisone is the sooner you take it the more likely it is to be effective for tinnitus and hearing loss. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get into my physician until 11 days post. The nurse practitioner I saw initially wouldn’t acknowledge the link or prescribe prednisone. It did not have a positive effect for me.  Although some people who’ve taken it for sooner or for longer periods are seeing results. 

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @josephine

Along with the multitude of side effects noted by many hundred people, I am asking today, how many find their symptoms come and go presenting with some news ones. Im currently struggling with eye, ear and head pressure leading to headaches. Curious if anyone else has had this eye pressure also? The symptoms seem to jump around.

Yes...each time I have a flare up a new symptom also pops up. Eye pressure started 6-8 weeks out from first Pfizer.

Josephine and Dee liked
ReplyQuote
Dbbgrl
(@dbbgrl123)

I don’t have tinnitus, but I have suffered for over 2 months with buzzing and internal tremoring. These occur in my head, neck, back, and chest, and I mean to tell you, they are can be unsettling. When these symptoms first showed up, I worried I had all sorts of horrible things wrong with. I’ve had all kinds of blood work done to eliminate certain things. Everything was perfect with the exception of my RA factor being high. That was new to me because I had my blood work done back in April and everything was normal. That was before I took the vaccine tho. In fact a week before my symptoms showed up, I was running 3-4 days a week. October 12 is when my tremoring and buzzing started. The week of Thanksgiving I noticed that my symptoms seemed to have decreased to a much more manageable level, they are still there but less intense. I have had some relapses, but even those aren’t as intense as they were in the beginning. Now, I don’t know what is causing the improvement: time, supplements, or a combination of the two. I’ll list what a take. It’s quite a bit

• Vitamins D-3
  • Nordic naturals fish oil 2 a day  morning and evening 
  • glycerine 2 in morning and same in evening 
  • 2 probiotics at dinner
  • Lots of vitamins C 2000-3000
  • NAC 2 a day morning and evening 
  • 50/50 spirillina/chlorella 
  • liquid vitamin and mineral drops
  • I drink 1 Khombucha a day. 
  • Ashwaganda gummies 
  • magnesium 
  • tumeric 

I have read certain mushrooms can provide health benefits. I have ordered lions mane and Turkey Tails. 

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @andyl89

@creativecat Hi! I’m 20 weeks post second Pfizer (Received it mid JULY 21). I had all the tingling, burning, twitches and muscle spasms etc to start. These all disappeared over a matter of about 4-5weeks. I then started getting tension/pressure headaches around the last week in September which got progressively worse. I was prescribed amitriptyline, which to be honest I’m no sure it working as the headaches still come and go. The nausea has only started over the past week, but seems to a type of stomach irritation.

How have you been getting on recently?

Hey @andyl89 

I remember you posting a while back about experiencing a headache for many weeks. How is your headache lately? I ask because I've had a pretty much non stop low grade headache for about 6 weeks now.

Mainly in the right front temple and back of head but also a general band around the head type feeling. It's not bad enough to need over the counter pain relief but I am aware of it constantly. It started the sam time as my eye problems began. Felt like eye strain with occasional flashes of light which went on to turn into wobbling eye vision on and off throughout the day. I'm waiting to see a neurologist.

I am  also experiencing very mild nausea on and off since this headache and eye problem flared up. My pins and needles which were originally my worst symptom are actually the mildest of everything now. I've read some people who have had long covid can have headaches for months. If your headaches have gotten better how long did yours go on for before they improved?

I've suffered with migraines all my life but never had a mild headache go on and on. 

How are you feeling now? Has your headache gone away?

I too feel pain in the back of my head and at random places on my head. Sometimes it feels like a nerve pain and sometimes its difficult to explain how the pain is. 

Did you have something similar? Has anything worked out for you?

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

@medee i cant see my reply to you from yesterday, maybe I missed it or forgot to press send...

Anything that reduces inflammation will help with tinnitus....foods such as Tumeric and Chamomile,

Skullcap all as tea...I know this is small comfort but your need helped me learn a lot....best

Plazervil2500 and Dee liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Does anyone else gets random pain in any part of the body which hadn't had issues so far or is it only me?

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @josephine

I just asked the same question on the forum a while ago.

I am facing it too. This is making me crazy!

Is this ever going to end! 

Josephine liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

@swtammie78 I spoke with Dr. William Murphy by email. He didn’t have any answers really either. He said he would keep in touch if he heard anything. 

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol
Posted by: @sickofthis

Can I ask a question to everyone on what is believed to be happening to us? I have heard many theories on here and am unsure which seems most realistic/likely. It may be different for everyone, or a combination of some of the following but I’m curious what everyone thinks. Theories I heard:

1. Jab triggered an underlying condition/virus that we had.

2. An over-activation of our immune system

3. Jab attacked our “weakest” part of our body

4. Anti-idiotype antibodies are still present and to blame for causing symptoms

5. The spike protein is causing excessive inflammation causing symptoms to manifest.

Thoughts?

The jab damages our own innate immune systems, for some temporarily, for some more long term. I am hearing that the proteins are still present at 15 months.  The jab has only been available for that much time, so it could be more. To say it attacks the weak points sort of puts the blame back on the otherwise healthy victims, most of whom were OK before it. As far as I can see many of the reactions are common to poison ingestions/poisonings, due to the spike protein itself being toxic to our cells.  Harsh scene.

This is from some article?

Is there anyone on the forum who has been vaccinated 1 year ago? At least close to 11-12 months, how are y'all feeling now?

I saw one comment yesterday who was 11 months in this but still didn't get better.

ReplyQuote
Page 832 / 1080