Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@tabby This Forum is for individuals that have received the vaccines and are having vestibular and other symptoms post vaccination. The idea was to have posters share their experiences and the treatments that have worked for them without a lot of interference from VeDA. However, if posts have inappropriate, aggressive or harassing language they will be removed. If posters continue to post inappropriate content they will be banned from posting on the Forum.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

Another video has been released about this subject today by Dr. Mobeen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuaz8CpnV7I

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @andree-scollard

@tabby This Forum is for individuals that have received the vaccines and are having vestibular and other symptoms post vaccination. The idea was to have posters share their experiences and the treatments that have worked for them without a lot of interference from VeDA. However, if posts have inappropriate, aggressive or harassing language they will be removed. If posters continue to post inappropriate content they will be banned from posting on the Forum.

I agree with what you say. This forum has been a Godsend for many of us who are seeking answers and I thank Veda whole heartedly for allowing us to use the site as such. However, when a poster accuses people of being anti-vax when they are not, it is bound to make people angry and react as such. 

KitKat, twistedgift, Kim H and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helen38)

I've posted on this forum a few times over the past few months and just wanted to give an update on where I'm at in my healing journey. I've found it really helpful to read other members updates and its given me hope to read when peoples symptoms are improving so I want to try and give some hope to other people too. Its been 4 months since I had my first (and only) pfizer jab. And I'm finally starting to feel my normal self after having felt really unwell. I'm not back to 100% health but I'd say I'm about 90% there. And theres certainly a vast improvement from how I was feeling. After the vaccine I got symptoms that included dizziness, shakiness, jerking in my limbs, which made me feel scared I was going to have a seizure, really bad headaches every single day, extreme achiness in joints. I ended up in A&E because I tjight I was having a stroke.  had a CT scan on my head which came back normal, thank god. And at last after 4 months the headaches have disappeared. I'm so thankful, because as a person who never suffered headaches before, this was so worrying, especially when we were hearing about blood clots.  And all the other symptoms have more or less disappeared completely too. I just have achy joints now but I think that could be down to my physically demanding job rather than the vaccine side effects. The only supplements I take now are a high dose vitamin D and I try to just eat a healthy balanced diet and do lots of walking and stretching and some yoga. As other people have said on here I think time is the key to healing. I think gradually over time our bodies regain balance and it seems the weird hyper reaction of these vaccines slowly subside. I'm scared of my symptoms reappearing but I take every day as it comes and try to keep a positive attitude. You have to believe that you will recover. Positive attitude is so important. I have not had a second dose or booster and I will not. Never again will I go against my gut instinct with my health. I never was comfortable getting that jab and I now just want to appreciate every day I feel healthy. 

Arica30, DrL, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

I am 11weeks post vaccine and 9weeks post adverse reaction. How many of you have had an MRI? (Brain scan). I'm having good and bad days but the symptoms are always there in particular fullness in head and ears and inbalance. Had a bad day today very nauseous and heart racing. Spent day in bed. Still unable to work and have only left the house twice in the past 11weeks. Very over myself. 😔

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @good-kitty

@rainyday Thank you so much! I will grab some antihistimines to keep on hand.

I do think the NAC and Quercetin might be starting to help. It's been almost a week now and my neck tightness, tinnitus and left side weakness don't seem quite so bad. Those are the markers I pay attention to now. I can literally tell the moment I open my eyes in the morning what kind of day it will be.

The more I have read, I'm also thinking this is auto-immune related. I can't remember if someone on this forum has talked about it already, but I've been reading/watching a lot about possible mast cell reaction to Covid infection and/or vaccine. As others have said, a lot of our symptoms (and treatment protocols) are similar to that of long-haulers.

"In people with mast cell diseases, mast cells release mediators, including histamine, tryptase, prostaglandins and leukotrienes, causing a host of symptoms. Patients may experience few symptoms intermittently or have daily disabling symptoms affecting multiple organ systems."  (from allergyasthmanetwork.org)

This is a good white paper about Covid and mast cells from Nov 2020:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7529115/

This is an interesting discussion with mast cell pioneer Dr Lawrence Afrin about how it all works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6uZKInI7c

I have ordered his book as well (Never Bet Against Occam). The reference to Occam is to a 14th C philosopher who basically said 'when all else is equal, in a complex situation, the solution is the one with the fewest assumptions'.

I think you may be on to something! I researched MCAS symptoms and they are similar to what many of us have been experiencing. What's more, those who contract COVID are developing MCAS. Because antihistamines appear to help relieve some people's symptoms (including my own), I wonder if the vaccine can trigger the disorder in a way similar to COVID. 

ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Sorry this is a long post…. It has been over 6 months since my one & only vaccine (26th June). I still have a few annoying issues but have learnt to live with them.
The night of my vaccine I woke with hot shooting pains going up & down my arms & severe heightened anxiety, I had this nearly every night for a few weeks. About day 6 after the vaccine I could feel tingling in my hands & feet. This progressed over time & for about 3 months I had full on body tingling/burning/prickling feelings even on my face including eyelids, it was horrible, during this time I also had constant internal tremors, around my uterus, chest, shoulders & neck area & up into my head, felt like my head was vibrating/shaking at times which also made my vision shaky. I had lower back pain & leg weakness for a while too. All my symptoms were similar to Guillian Barre syndrome looking back now but the 4 GP’s I saw all said it was anxiety!! I had blood tests & MRI, only thing noted was a little low on Vit D but not deficient.  I was getting so upset & terrified for my future, wondering how I could live like that for ever & look after my 2 young children.  I suffered insomnia & lost appetite so lost a lot of weight quickly. Thinking I may have an autoimmune disease etc even though I knew the problems were from vaccine as never felt anything like this before! I got very depressed & low with it all & had to give in to antidepressants. I have been taking a low dose since September & they have helped me manage my issues even though they are still there but 90% less then they were at the worst!  I tried everything to help ‘cure’ me… reiki, acupuncture, massage, vitamins B12, C & D, antioxidant A & E, glutathione, echinacea, Epsom salt baths, antihistamine nothing really helped, then I missed a couple days taking anything & started to feel a bit better. Not sure if coincidence or what but I didn’t go back to taking anything just in case! Well the tingling all over has died right down to a low level in my feet & legs & occasionally a get a tight skin feeling on side of my left face & right arm. Wondering if it’s something to do with immune response & taking all those pills was keeping it revved up or if it just so happened to stop at same time.  I have been taking a few vitamins again this last week as I came into contact with a positive covid person & so far the tingling remains the low level. Hope it disappears completely one day!! 

DrL, Tabby, gingerj and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@tabby hello. Are you still having the rib pain? Can you describe it? I’m having it off and on but intensifies when touching certain spots on my ribcage.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @meljg

@tabby hello. Are you still having the rib pain? Can you describe it? I’m having it off and on but intensifies when touching certain spots on my ribcage.

Hello Mel,

I get costochondritis that comes and goes which is inflammation of the ribs where they meet the breastbone. I did get a flair after having the vax but it never seems to go away entirely. If I touch my breastbone it is quite sore still. I have had it for years, not sure what started it, maybe lifting when I was nursing. It can be very painful, like a stabbing pain and can also make me short of breath. It's similar to Tietze syndrome without the swelling. Painkillers help but not much else. When I had an echocardiogram and pressure was applied around my heart area I was in agony and it brought a tear to my eye. I try to avoid lifting or stretching too much. Hope that helps and you feel better soon.🙏😊

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hello Mel,

I get costochondritis that comes and goes which is inflammation of the ribs where they meet the breastbone. I did get a flair after having the vax but it never seems to go away entirely. If I touch my breastbone it is quite sore still. I have had it for years, not sure what started it, maybe lifting when I was nursing. It can be very painful, like a stabbing pain and can also make me short of breath. It's similar to Tietze syndrome without the swelling. Painkillers help but not much else. When I had an echocardiogram and pressure was applied around my heart area I was in agony and it brought a tear to my eye. I try to avoid lifting or stretching too much. Hope that helps and you feel better soon.🙏😊

Sorry to be nosey but are you nursing a baby too? I’m just seeing a lot of us are post partum on here. 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hello Mel,

Also there is a relationship between histamine and hormones such as estrogen. Histamine is released by mast cells. I know people hypothesize that mast cell activation syndrome might be a cause of our crazy symptoms after the shot. 

Tabby, KitKat, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

I’m sad. 

I have been dealing with horrible dissociation/derealization for the past 4 days. Now going on 5, i have horrible thoughts about doing stuff to people. It’s like my brain is seeing everything around me as a threat? My flight or fight indicator is going crazy. 

I’m use to this feeling because i would get it when I would get SUPER HIGH. it’s a very vivid high level of anxiety. I’ve been trying meditation and just relaxing and that doesn’t really work so i’m fighting it out and just going with the time. Everything around me seems fake and when my grandma and others come around my brain thinks it’s already happened and i have deja vu moments. 

It’s like these symptoms are just swishing around and gradually taking terms making me suffer. One thing turns into another and then another. 

IM TIRED. 

ReplyQuote
(@swtammie78)

@andree-scollard I'm surprised by this comment. I read all of the replies to sam's original post and I don't see anyone debating Sam's experience. Although Sam mentions an experience, the intent of the message was to point out how this forum is full of people who should not be taken seriously. The fact that Sam shared an experience was merely to support his claim. That's, what people took offense too and I don't blame them. Unfortunately, the only reason people exist in this forum is because they aren't being taken seriously and their symptoms are real - regardless of what you believe caused it. I agree that sometimes treatments are shared that have no proven effectiveness. Standard treatments haven't worked for people in this forum and from what I can tell they are desperate. I saw Sam's post and thought it was better suited for a place like FB. I think when you post in a forum full of very vulnerable and depressed individuals, you have a responsibility to be careful what you say. If you really believe someone is crazy then it would be wise to not tell them so on the internet - that could be the difference between a person being crazy and killing themselves. The fact that so many people responded demonstrates how out of line this post was and I don't think we should be reinforcing the content by thanking them. 

Dee, Rainyday, Tabby and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@jkro no I’m not nursing but I definitely have soreness in my breast and under arm in which I received the shot. I received the 2nd dose on 12/3.

ReplyQuote
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@swtammie78 You don't see the offensive post because I removed it. 

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 855 / 1151