Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 854 / 1080

EHALL
(@hallen4496)

@tabby Thank you for sharing this - it has been such a roller coaster. Is he having any lows? I am having more lows than ever before!I’ve gotten blood work and everything looks normal, so dead end there. Would you be willing to share a diabetic forum with me. I am in need of more information/resources and doctors are not help right now…sigh 

ReplyQuote
Adam
 Adam
(@adamk)

This has been very helpful to explain what is wrong with me and how to treat it since my vaccination and vertigo. I also found out I had high levels of mould in my body and the vaccine triggered my innate immune system which hasn't switched off. Now I have a Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dPNjLhe2OY - There is a 4 part series which will take hours - But again worth it for a watch if you have the time.

Hopefully this helps someone else, because it has taken me 6 months of suffering and research to find this information and start getting to the root cause.

This post was modified 6 months ago by Adam

ReplyQuote
Covid vaccine
(@elena1690)

@floryeo

what antibodies do you have? I have autoimmune antibodies Pms l100

ReplyQuote
JesusBelieverDiane
(@dianesingh)

@floryeo I was never officially diagnosed with autoimmune disorder but I always suspected I may have something because I have seasonal allergies and I am allergic to shellfish and other food sensitivities. 

ReplyQuote
Tabby
(@tabby)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hallen4496

@tabby Thank you for sharing this - it has been such a roller coaster. Is he having any lows? I am having more lows than ever before!I’ve gotten blood work and everything looks normal, so dead end there. Would you be willing to share a diabetic forum with me. I am in need of more information/resources and doctors are not help right now…sigh 

Hi, his sugar levels are never low, if that's what you mean, they are always higher these days than they should be. Sorry if I have misunderstood. He is certainly feeling depressed at times. I do not have diabetes myself but you can private message me if you think I can be of any help. Maybe we will know more when he gets his bloods done on Thursday and his results to see if anything is recommended for him?? 

This post was modified 6 months ago by Tabby

ReplyQuote
Andree Scollard
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@samtay Thank you for the post samtay, very well stated.

A reminder to everyone participating in the Forum that this is a place for individuals that have received the vaccine to share their experiences and to learn about treatments for the side effects. This is not a place to spread antivax information or argue with other individuals about their experiences. 

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

This is a reputable news company from my country. Doesn't talk about the symptoms we have, but that the top medical journal articles of 2021 were related to covid post-vacination reactions (other than the heart inflammation that's the most known). Adverse reactions of the shot is gaining ground!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/rare-side-effects-of-covid-19-vaccines-top-2021-s-most-read-medical-case-studies-1.5697039  

Rainyday, KitKat, DrL and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
RoseW
(@rosew)

@tennyson77 I read and reread your post... very interesting! I dug out some antehistamine pills my GP prescribed before my 2nd Covid vax jab. Appears to be the same as yours - Desloratadine Aurobindo (5mg).

As is stated in my earlier post, within a few days of the first jab on 10 Nov, a tingling/numbness/sleeping sensation started in my feet and moved up my legs. Mere days before the 2nd jab on 4 December, I was at my GP worried about the 2nd jab in view of my side effects which were worsening. He prescribed the above... antihistamine for these side effects? In the far off past I discovered that antihistamine knocked me out... a semi comatose state for about 48 hrs on a low dose in an over the counter cold med for daytime use. So, you can imagine my hesitation. The GP assured me that this was a new type, etc. But I was not convinced. And have not taken them. The enclosed flyer warns about driving or using machinery... red flags! And these pills are supposed to not knock one out? In all I am and remain thoroughly confused. How in the world do antihistamines help with these/my side effects? (I react badly to meds at the best of times, and try to avoid them.)

Anyway, within a day or so my side effects worsened considerably after the 2nd jab. And I am still struggling weeks later. You have used or are still using the antihistamine... I really would like to know how it has improved your situation. And thank you in advance. 🙂 

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thamollusk

I wanted to give a quick update on my status...First and second shot in April and May. Dizziness, headache, and fatigue on and off for 8 months (had no symptoms in July and August). Definitely getting better slowly, but not completely yet. Anyway, finally got some tests done with my ENT. My ENG showed a 33% weakness in my left ear which he said is definitely the reason for my dizziness. Oddly enough I had that exact same percentage weakness in that ear 7 years ago when I was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis. The dizziness 7 years ago only lasted 3 months before I got better. I hadn't had a dizzy spell since then up until I got the vaccine 8 months ago. So, the vaccine 100% definitely awakened my past vestibular illness and like last time it's taking time for my body to adjust. As I mentioned above, I've gotten much better with time and will be going to a few vestibular therapy appointments in hopes of knocking my symptoms out for good! 

Have you been offered steroids for this? 

ReplyQuote
dragonlover
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @andree-scollard

@samtay Thank you for the post samtay, very well stated.

A reminder to everyone participating in the Forum that this is a place for individuals that have received the vaccine to share their experiences and to learn about treatments for the side effects. This is not a place to spread antivax information or argue with other individuals about their experiences. 

Why is it acceptable for that poster to lecture others about getting the shot they do not want?  That poster has made at least two harassing posts to me.  I suggest that this forum have the blocking option most other forums have.   We are all here to share/gain knowledge, and harassment shouldn't be a part of that.

Rainyday, Sassafras, KitKat and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Andree Scollard
(@andree-scollard)
VeDA Staff

@isismadec Dragonlover. I read the post you mentioned and it was neither harrassing nor offensive but your response was and it was deleted. Samtay's opinion is their own, as is yours. If there continues to be problems you will be blocked from the forum.

ReplyQuote
annb
 annb
(@moonbeam)

Hi all,

Regarding anxiety attacks, a friend recently told me that drinking water can help.

Wishing everyone well. They say that "hope is a muscle" we must continue exercising.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
altennyson
(@tennyson77)

@rosew I'm not sure.. an anti-histamine basically dulls the body's histamine response, which is usually elevated with allergic reactions.  It's basically an allergy pill.  I hardly notice mine, so maybe try again.  It's a pretty common drug, and the 3rd generation have the least side effects. 

"In the far off past I discovered that antihistamine knocked me out."

The 2nd generation anti-histamines caused drowsiness - the one I quoted is 3rd generation, and it doesn't.  If you're worried, wait until the weekend and try one.  But for me other than dulling the vertigo and clearing my sinuses, I feel fine.

RoseW, DrL and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Found a few links that shows we're stuck with the long haulers but not sure why will we get this from the vax?🤔

Immune response to the vax or something else...

Her symptoms are same as ours. Doctors got no clue how to treat these long haulers. She finally gave up after 13 months post Covid. 

I had read one more article about her not sure if this article speaks about it. But she too had relapses and better days just like us.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/us/nick-guthe-heidi-ferrer-suicide-covid-long-haul/index.html  

Another link talking about this says the below (copy pasting the info)

https://health.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/covid-19-information/covid-19-long-haulers.html

There's not a lot of information on long haulers, who only recently received attention from experts because it’s also so new. The vast majority of long haulers test negative for COVID-19. There’s nothing specific to test for lasting coronavirus symptoms.

One common theory about patients with long-term COVID-19 symptoms is that the virus possibly remains in their bodies in some small form. Another theory is their immune systems continue to overreact even though the infection has passed.

I wonder if this has an end. Are we going to be stuck in this rabbit hole forever? 

If they can't help long haulers, I wonder they can do anything for us.... not so soon at least. They're busy vaccinating.🥺 

Who can save us!💔😭

Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Hello,

I just finished watching a video by Dr. Syed Mobeen - "Spike Protein from Infection or Vaccine Can Be Problematic for Some (An Article Review)"   In the video he explains what the authors of the article below were saying...

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/news/headlines/antibodies-mimicking-the-virus-may-explain-long-haul-covid-19-rare-vaccine-side-effects/2021/11

Dr. Mobeen's take away from the article is how to manage the disease...he explains that his observation from working with long haulers after Covid is that this definitely continues to reduce over time, so this will hopefully not become a chronic life-long anti-body production...he has seen that sometimes it goes on for a year or more but that it continues to reduce in intensity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9UUX7NV5Q

This was so uplifting for me!!

Tom Germana, PoorKitty, M and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 854 / 1080